Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I heard a whisper in my ear saying "Go back to FTRP"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alfred 

I heard a whisper in my ear saying "Go back to FTRP" Empty Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:01 am

Alfred
Why is it that this place alyways feels like home? Even so, I salute all of you, old and new.

Been a while since since I checked out the website and this time I had received the great news. (Good to know you are still alive and kickin' Sei)

I am truly glad to see FTRP revived once again, this time by the "godfather" of us all. I took a look around the new regulations and I noticed that the system for basically everything is more stable than ever. Can't wait to make a new character and jump back into the action.

See you all around! Those of you who remember me, please leave your old names so I know who you are, haha.

PS: It took me one hour, not less nor more, to remember the username of this account. Haven't logged onto it since 2013, if I am not wrong. I wish I could have logged into the even older one, but I think that one is long forgotten.

PSS: I have so many memories coming back to me at this point. It's overwhelming.

PSSS: So much to say, so much to do <3

PSSSS: What happened to the chatbox? I noticed the voice chat, but my broken laptop ain't really helping. (Nevermind)

---
OOC NOTE: I have decided to go back to the basics and create a simple character, without any flashy background or magic. Alfred is now discarded. - Alex Stein of Infinity Hydra
#2Lee Nakamura 

I heard a whisper in my ear saying "Go back to FTRP" Empty Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:50 am

Lee Nakamura
Hey Alex its Sophia and welcome back

I heard a whisper in my ear saying "Go back to FTRP" Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Kon 

I heard a whisper in my ear saying "Go back to FTRP" Empty Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Kon

Welcome back Alex, Theo here. :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum