Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] Empty Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Lee Nakamura
The days of being in the lower ranks were long behind her since she became a Seated Knight. Gained more respect, but still have a lot more hurdles to jump through within life. The young redhead simply took it easy for a little bit since she got here. The urgent message sent from the Magic Council to her and Ace. Mostly her though. All Rune Knights had to report to the Headquaters. They still haven't told her what was wrong. All she could think about was some threat. She was sad her older brother, Hikaru, was not in town just yet. Wanting to talk to him about her illness, she urged to tell. He was her older brother and role model. She sought for his approval on everything. Her efforts were not enough in her eyes. Though, they never spoke much, she was close to him in some aspects.

Hans, her fiance, stood tall over her with a huge smile. He was pure and innocent minded always up to no good. "Hans, please don't put a live Manticore in the middle of the town square like you did in Crocus or trying to summon some sort of monster to haunt my comrades. I beg you, please behave" she begged. They were going out to run a few errands. The thing about her fiance was he was not 'normal'. His normal was turning the moon green and the ocean yellow. He was a prankster. Most people would not know he was a kitsune upon first sight since he was hiding his tails and ears from sight. He groaned. "No fun LeeAnn. Can't I do anything" he asked. The neko looked back nad stopped. "Just...dont try to get arrested again. I don't need to bail you out for pulling pranks" she said. He shrugged with a smile. LeeAnn was not looking where she was going deep in her thoughts. Bumping into someone random, she paused and realized what she had done. "Oh I am so sorry. I was not paying attention where I was going. Here let me help you. Are you alright" she asked.

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Tenshi † 

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] Empty Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:53 am

Tenshi †
Era had been beckoning to the duo for quite some time now. Jake and Finn had heard stories of the Rune Knights, an order of justice and heroism. They were the heroes of the stories that children of normal birth grew up on. Anyone who valued justice wanted to join their ranks, and that meant that they would have to venture to Era. Those who did not wish to join their ranks still knew enough to form an opinion of the group. Some viewed them with respect or admiration, others with contempt or malice. Finn was one of the unique ones who held only curiosity, a want to understand what their members were like.

This was what brought him to the home of the Rune Knights headquarters. This is what drove him to the streets with Jake, an effort to see them in their natural habitat. This was what led Jake being bumped into by a stranger, knocking him off his feet. Whatever normal response the duo would have given was interrupted by a near immediate intrigue by the woman who caused the collision. Offering a hand down before she even registered who it was, she offered her assistance as Jake put his paw in her hand.

"Oh that's fine. No harm no foul, right Finn?" With a nod, Finn smiled to her and her companion. "No problem at all."

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] D09aavQ
#3Lee Nakamura 

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] Empty Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:06 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn would help up a yellow talking dog with a human. Her only good eye peered at the human. He looked fimilar to her, but her memory was rusty since the coma a few days ago. It was a slow recovery, but it was showing promising results. If she remembered right, he was the person who went against her brother. Wasn't it? LeeAnn tilted her head in a daze. After a few moments, she shook her head to break from her trance knowing it was rude to just stare at someone. "Sorry, you just look fimiliar. Didn't you win the Martial Arts Tournament back in Baska? Or am I getting confused with someone else" she asked. Hans tilted his head like a curious kitten. Her fiance would look at Jake curiously. He smiled. Hans was a bit derpy sometimes encountering interesting things wanted to make him want to know how things work.

"A talking dog! That is ssoo cool" he cried out of pure excitement. His blue eyes lit up like Christmas lights. LeeAnn peered back at him and shrugged. It was typical of her fiance to not act his age. At least he kept things interesting, that's for sure. LeeAnn wore her Rune Knight armor with a eye patch over her right eye. To be honest, she thought she was on point about the assumption, but she could be wrong. LeeAnn was unsure about her memory's reliability due to her going under a coma and recovering recently.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Tenshi † 

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] Empty Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Tenshi †
Jake peered at the man oddly, a suspicion rising up in his chest. Surprise or shock wasn't necessarily something that he was new to. Not many people within human towns had met someone of his kind, let alone any other talking creatures. With little exception beasts were mere companions, unable to talk in human tongue. Still, something about that man felt off to Jake. Call it intuition, call it instinct, whatever it was he didn't like him. Stepping back to Finn, the dog averted his eyes to the girl.

Finn glanced at her, then to the man she was with before smiling and shaking his head. "Nah. I made it to the finals but then I got my butt whooped." He was rather short with his response. It wasn't still a sensitive subject so much as it was something that was now easy to answer. "Did you participate or spectate or something?"

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] D09aavQ
#5Lee Nakamura 

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] Empty Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn noticed how the talking dog was something new to her knowledge, but she was one to let things be. Hans on the other hand, really could not leave nature be. He had to figure out how the world worked and tinkered with it whether it was a small robot or a giant clock. She gave Hans a stern look. "Hans, don't creep them out! Pleas, I swear. I don't know what to do with you at all" she corrected. Hans sighed and sat up as LeeAnn stomped on his foot to behave himself. He bite it tongue to keep from screaming. The redhead noticed they already were supicious of them. When she mentioned the tournament, the human seemed to be slightly off about the subject. Something told her to hush up about it. He asked if she was a partipant or spectated.

The redhead gave a smile of the thriving battle between Rowan. Of course, she lost and fell on her face real hard, but she did enjoy a challenge. She had been winning battles so much it was nice to fall flat on her face. Personally, when she saw the fight between her brother and this kid, she admired how close it was. Hikaru was a very skilled mage. She wanted to know what was his secret, but guess she would save that for another time. "I was in it, myself. You just looked fimilar. I didn't get passed the first round. He no pain, no gain. At least my opponent was a challenge. I would be training now, but doctor's orders to take it easy due to a head injury" she mentioned. The thought of not being able to do at least a mission really itched her skin. Hans had to keep a strict eye on her especially what happened the other day with Alice.

Changing the conversation to a different subject, she decided to introduce herself. "I'm LeeAnn Nakamura, by the way, Rune Knight. This is my fiance, Hans. Again sorry about him, he has a mind of a child, but smartest person I know so. What about you guys? Apart of any guilds? Or any adventures" she said, trying to spark up some interest. Hans gave her a pouty look, but she only gave a glare back with her neko ears folded back. Her tail swished a little showing that she wanted him to behave.

Character Sheet
#6Lee Nakamura 

Adventures within Era [Finn/Private] Empty Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn felt something inside of her stomach to just leave. It was a natural feeling too. Her ears just twitched as so did the tip of her tail. The neko girl looked back at her fiance then back at the boy and his dog. "I'm sorry I think I must be going. I have some errands I need to run for the higher ups. Though I was finished with this when I became a Seated Knight" she laughed a little. She grabbed Hans's hand and rushed past them with a masked smile that was passable for a real one.

Internally, she felt that it was best to get out of the social situation that Hans had lovingly set up. The kitsune remained quiet knowing LeeAnn was not too happy with his behavior today. As a woman who hated bad first impressions this was ne that she would not let go that easily.

-Exit-

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum