Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hometown [Selena/Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Hometown [Selena/Private] Empty Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Lee Nakamura
It bothered her.

Bothered her so much, she wanted to burn something. Anger filled her vain with heat feeling it about to burst. Though she was silent about her emotions, some could tell by the look in her eye. Usually, she would taking insults with a grain of salt, but this time around it actually bothered her. Nekos were not a problem in society, but some people did not like any race even if they were peaceful. LeeAnn nearly set half of Era on fire if weren't for Hans stopping her. The redhead quietly sat in rage with a coldness to her eyes that made even the warmest of mages give a chill. She looked like she just killed something and showed no mercy, but she wouldn't just angry. Hans hugged her sitting the grass behind her wrapping his legs around her as she lied back a bit. She was silent.

Whenever LeeAnn was angry, it was best to not to push her buttons. It was a dangerous mood to even say 'hi' to the woman. A mood where she could easily kill someone and not care. Hans and perhaps Hikaru were the only ones to stop her from such measure. She was in a state of not caring about anything. "Don't let what they say bother you, that guy was just stupid and drunk. People say the dumbest things" said Hans, trying to cheer her up. Her white tiger tail swished back and forth angrily. She didn't reply. The weather was spring with a slight chill, but not too cold. They sat under a tree in the park. She missed Era and was glad to be back in her hometown. Too bad her father was out of town in Hargeon.

Hometown [Selena/Private] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Selena Maelstrom 

Hometown [Selena/Private] Empty Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Selena Maelstrom
Selena was awake rather early this spring day. The lack of sleep really messed with her sleep pattern so it was hard to be awake at the correct times, so taking patrolling shifts was a real pain in the ass to say the least. Although still looking like a husk of her former self, Selena was slowly improving. The week before she had not slept 1 hour amd it was really clear to see but after a long sleep she regained some of her characteristics deatures. Her skin was no longer as grey as it was and began to be it's usual pink self. Her eyes, although still carryong bags were a shade brighter from grey amd her general attire seemed normal. She looked tored still but not as bad as she once did.

Selena thought a stroll im the cold yet sunny day would perk her up a bit and she was not wrong. The bracing air kept her alert and the sun felt nice om her skin, whenever the wind wasnt blowing. Selena inhaled deeply to gather the scent of spring when a fimilar scent made it's way to her nostrils. It smelt like pine being burnt amd some light sweet aroma, like cotton candy. Selena knew who ot was immediately and followed the trail to the best of her abilities. As she turned a corner a familiar bushy white tail bobbed up and down. It was beside a tree and looked as if it was restraining something by ots positioning. Selena approached with a spft smile, glad tp see spme familiar faces. I thought I smelt pussy." Selena said, her voice somewhat raspy, although the tone of her vlice almost made it seem as if she had meant it to sound as such. Selena dropped down so she was now lying on her hip looking at lee, who was Hans had wrapped around like a rug. Selena could smell the familiar twinge of burning grass and looked under lee to see that some was indeed smouldering but with the wind and the very thin trace of smoke it would be very easy to miss. "Hope you don't mind me dropping by. Smelt you guys and thought I'd say hi,, since it's been so long. How ya been?" Selena asked the kitsune amd neko couple with a smile. Selena was waiting for a comment on her looks and so prepared a very detailed exploration once asked. It wpuld not be a lie but calling it the truth would not be accurate at the same time. Selena just half hoped Lee would not mention it, but it would be hard not too, especially since the amount of time they had not seen each other.

Hometown [Selena/Private] BLlZQ5m
#3Lee Nakamura 

Hometown [Selena/Private] Empty Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn heard someone nearby clearing around here somewhere. She stayed silent still pissed off at the discrimination of being a Neko and bashing her fiance for being a kitsune. She hissed a little as the grass underneath her was slowly being burnt out of her temper. Hans kept her pinned down in a loving yet restraining embrace. They heard a voice as LeeAnn stayed silent and didn't move. Hans smiled at Selena. "Hheeyy its the water person! Hai Selena" smiled Hans, happily. LeeAnn grumbled a hello in a pissed off mood. "Hehe, sorry LeeAnn is quite angry because some jerks discriminated us for being a different race. Usually this doesn't bother Lee, but it did. She would of put severed a few limbs if I had not stopped her. Give a little time, this will blow off in a little bit" apologized Hans. The redhead stayed silent slowly burning more of the grass at a quicker rate. Hans leaned back even more putting her on his tails as a cushion. She puffed her cheeks as Hans tried to cheer her up. "Come on, smile. I know you can. You are fighting it. You can resist the tails. Fluffiness. Come on..." he smiled. LeeAnn afer a while she gave in. "You win...I give up. Though I still want to severe their heads for harressing you. Gods, they touch you or anyone of my friends they will hear from me" she hissed. Hans hugged her still keeping her restrained. If he let her go, she probably would hurt something.

She sighed then looked at Selena. "Long time no talk, you look tired. Have you been overworking yourself?" she asked. Last time they had met was back in Baska. It was that time where she revealed her true past to Selena and came to realize that there was something up when she mentioned her brother around her. Though, LeeAnn kept that quiet. A long annoyed sigh came from her. "By the way Selena, have you seen Hikaru around? I need to ask him something" she asked.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Lee Nakamura 

Hometown [Selena/Private] Empty Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:09 am

Lee Nakamura
The young Nakamura only looked down at the ground being held back by her fiance. She only huffed and looked at Selena. Perhaps it was best to be alone for a while. She started a fire along her arms then setting her whole body to have Hans let her go. Instantly, the kitsune let her go since his tails wee starting to catch aflame. LeeAnn only looked down at the ground and seeing the green grass below her feet. "I'm sorry...I need to be alone" she simply said. Her eyes looked to be in a haze and lost in thought. Hans's ears folded backwards slightly showing she was not in the mood to talk to anyone. "Its nothing to do with you. She's been acting weird lately even around me. I need to go follow her before she does something stupid" he said. Hans bid good-bye with a simple bow and sprinted forward to follow the neko girl.

-Exit-

OOC: Sorry I need a slot for missions!

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum