Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flippin Foods and Making Moves [Galaxy|Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Constantine Librorum 

Flippin Foods and Making Moves [Galaxy|Quest] Empty Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Constantine Librorum
Teiho could be found smiling and joking in the kitchen of Batra's inn. It was a healthy change from his recent emotionally depressed visage that he wore due to making some visible progress with his pet project. For now he was laughing with one of the cooks about an accident that one of the bar maids had caused that led to a patron being literally drenched in his steaming coffee. The barmaid in question blushed heavily at the ridicule before storming out as Teiho flipped the contents of the pan he was mixing together as another set of orders were shouted into the kitchen proper.

"I need two whole chickens. Fried. A Fry from France. Three of those Pig Burgers, and five of those Burnin Dogs and one stuff rock. And keep'em coming!"

The order made Teiho look up in confusion, this being his first day ever cooking in the inn, the sound of the order made no sense at all. What in the hell was a fry from France? Hell what in gods name was a France!? Shaking his head, he'd look around for some sort of explanation before turning to Galaxy to see if she knew what in the blazes was being shouted out around them.

[211/1000]

Last edited by Teiho on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

ANDRZEJ : I don't like RP fighting
ANDRZEJ : It's boring as helll

Javier DuRoark : Taiho don't violence

Sylph : @Taiho: I really, really want to RP.
Sylph : @Taiho: But I'm scared of you.
Sylph : Because you are death, destroyer of worlds.

#2Guest 

Flippin Foods and Making Moves [Galaxy|Quest] Empty Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:04 pm

An Hour Earlier...

For once it wasn't raining, or at least it didn't feel like it was going too. The sun was out, brighter than usual, peeking in and out of clouds and leaving trails of golden beams everywhere. Yes, it was a very pretty day today, or at least that was the way Andromeda saw it. Rolling herself out of bed and dressing herself she made her way to Bartas Inn. Even though she liked the food at the inn she was staying at, she couldn't deny that Barta was just a step above. Searching her rather spacey room for her boots she found her mind wandering towards home, her parents, and then finally to invade her thoughts was Teiho, the overall mysterious individual she had come to get comfortable being around in the last few days. Her mind jumped all over the place in this regard causing her to not only be sidetracked in finding her footwear but putting them on the wrong foot when she did find them.

Once dressed she rushed over to Barta's place only to find a very panicked Barta running about shouting until he laid his eyes on Andromeda. " Ah! Andromeda, you beautiful child, you are here, please I am in dire help, my cooks. My cooks have quit. Please I need your help any help! " She could hear the panic in his voice and she couldn't say No to that. " Sure thing Bar- " Before she could get the words out a apron that seemed a little longer than she was place over her and she was pushed into the kitchen where she would see a Tei in all his glory. It seems these two were gonna be seeing alot of each other for a good long while...

Now

Her hands were wrinkled from being in water for too long, prepping and cleaning the dishes as orders were being called out. Her face was lit up with excitement as she talked and laughed with everyone there. She almost snorted upon hearing Tei's story about the barmaid but thankfully contained it. She was grabbing fresh meat from the fridges when she heard what could be described as an order.

"I need two whole chickens. Fried. A Fry from France. Three of those Pig Burgers, and five of those Burnin Dogs and one stuff rock. And keep'em coming!"
She was glad for once that she was not the only one on the end of the confused stick as she looked over at Tei for some kind of answers, it was clear by everyone else there that these two were confused as all hell. Laughing together the order was called out again, this time in a way the two newbies could understand.

" Hahah Sorry I forgot our other cook wasn't even here any more, that god damn loser. Anyway what I said was I needed...Two Breaded Chicken Wings, one order of French Fries, Three Hamburgers, Five Hot Dogs, and one Baked Potato. "
The words flowed without stop but Andromeda got it and looking at the meat she had in her hand went straight on to make the Hamburgers.

" I guess we gotta learn some new lingo eh Tei? "
A light chuckle escaped her lips as she placed the meat in a bowl and began pulling seasonings out and throwing it into the bowl with, mixing it up with her hands and pulling chunks out and shaping them into the patties before throwing them onto a hot pan that had been ever so lightly buttered.

601/1000

#3Constantine Librorum 

Flippin Foods and Making Moves [Galaxy|Quest] Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Constantine Librorum
"Lingo eh...?" he said in slow confusion. He didn't let his exclusion from the joke get him down however as he simply laughed off the rather asinine order. He'd stretch out his arms and back to loosen up the kinks in his body as he walked over to the pantry to grab the things requested of him. He'd think back over the order quickly, ticking off the double orders of chicken, with a large stack of potatoes, most devoted to peeling and slicing for golden crinkle treats, and then a couple of hot dogs and hamburgers for the kids. Looking for each of the items, he'd grab the potatoes first, the heavy sack biting into the worn and calloused skin of his hands as he hefted it over to the sink before ceremoniously dropping it to the ground.

Slicing open the bag with a pocket knife he had pilfered from one of his fellow cooks when the man wasn't looking, he'd reach inside and pick a couple out before dropping them into the metallic sink with a set of heavy thuds accompanying them. Turning on the spout, he'd run the warm water over the brown vegetables, slowly washing all the dirt and grime that had accumulated on them after being left in the dark and dingy pantry for far too long to be considered healthy for the patrons to consume. However considering Teiho was not part of the King's Court, nor did he care too much for other peoples well being he would not raise too much of a fuss as that would probably directly lead to him not getting paid, which was something he did in fact care about.

Picking up one of the washed potatoes, he began to peel it, knowing that someone else would take care of the other parts of the order and really, it was a kitchen full of cooks, no one person should be doing all of the work anyway. He'd think about his progress as a person as he began to peel the potato with the pocket knife. Considering how far he had traveled from the institute, it seemed that he had already changed quite a bit.

Of course he was taller, when he had left he was younger and thus shorter. But beyond that he had actually grown emotionally and mentally as a person. Even among his peers, he was somewhat of an outcast, never much relying on others to help, and really never even bothering with socializing outside of the times necessary. And yet here he was, working a kitchen with a young woman who just seemed to not want to leave him alone at all. There was something about her that made him want to socialize, or at least not be such a callous asshole that he would normally be to people like her.

And beyond that, he even seemed to not try and drink as often as he used to. Did that mean he all of a sudden went cold turkey? Nah, just meant that he would find another drink to tickle his fancy instead when he got the itch for one whenever he was annoyed or bored. And women? Well... he'd only spent time around one recently, and she spent most of their time talking in her child form so... did that truly count? He sighed and lowered his head at the thought. If no one knew about her adult form he would be considered about as close to a pedophile as one could be if he were any older, but then again when she went into her adult form wouldn't the opposite be the case as well?

Shaking his head of the thoughts, he hadn't even noticed that he had pretty much peeled the whole bag and prepared the one other potato for baking. Taking them over to the fryer, he dunked treats into the oil as he set the potato into the oven and turned up the heat. Patting his hands down on his apron, he'd look around and smile as the rest of the parts of the dish were finished up as well. It'd take them a short amount of time to gather everything together before dinging the order as ready.

The kitchen crew watched as the waiters came out from the dining area to pick up the trays in question before carrying them out to the people who had ordered them. Clapping his hands past each other after the last platter was carried away, he turned back to his station and prepared for the next meal as he got ready to continue his night, smiling over at Galaxy as he did knowing that he would at least have his partner in crime alongside him for a bit longer.

-Exit/Complete-

ANDRZEJ : I don't like RP fighting
ANDRZEJ : It's boring as helll

Javier DuRoark : Taiho don't violence

Sylph : @Taiho: I really, really want to RP.
Sylph : @Taiho: But I'm scared of you.
Sylph : Because you are death, destroyer of worlds.

#4Guest 

Flippin Foods and Making Moves [Galaxy|Quest] Empty Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 pm

The heat of the kitchen, the savory scent of the cooking foods, and the lively company of the cooks in the kitchen made this job feel like less of a job for Andromeda. She had been working on hamburgers when she looked over at her new found companion Teiho. He was different, well as different as anyone else could be in this world. Most people she had met up until now were more or less mean, angry, grump adults. She didn't care honestly, but she wondered every so often why those she bumped into came off like that. Her mind wandered as the sizzle of the grease played like a sweet tune on a lazy summer night. The grounded up beef she had shaped into patties were browning well and before she knew it she was sending them to be pushed out. Her attention skipped over towards teiho once more and she saw he was peeling and cleaning potatoes. Having finished her part she made her way over to his station, grabbing a rather nice knife and a large red bowl. Getting right to it she picked up a potato and started to cut it into long crinkly type shapes before dumping them into the bowl next to her.

" So Tei, we part ways after this? " It was small talk but it was also a question that she wondered. How long would she really be around Tei before they did part ways? She had been on more than one job with him and their meeting.. Well she found herself thinking about that night on too many occasions. Before she could hear an answer she was being shoved aside and told to wash dishes. She didn't mind as Tei had already dumped the freshly cut fries in oil and was already working on the other orders. She was just happy to be around and so without delay started busting suds before she was again moved about. " Here take these dogs and well you know what to do. Nodding her head she took the hotdogs and placed them in boiling hot water. Adding a bit of something in the water to bring out the flavors. Once the water was nice and boiled she took them out, drained them off and threw on a pan with a tiny bit of oil. It didn't take long for the pan to get hot and Andromeda set to frying up the hot dogs, giving them a nice crispy skin but a juicy plump outside.

The day went by pretty quickly. She didn't even notice the time as she spent her time peeling potatoes, cleaning them off, boiling them and then baking them. Once those potatoes were done she sprinkled a little sea salt on them and added a dollop of that creamy stuff people liked. She forgot what it was called and she really didn't care for the texture. " To each his own I guess. " As the time winded down so did the meal calls. With it her mind began to wander, mostly about her future and what she would do with the rest of her life besides spread the name of zeus that no one seemed to listen too. It was a bit depressing and she began to realize that she had nothing planned for herself. Was she too work jobs forever? Was there more to life than just Zeus and Working? Where was the adventure? the excitement? A sigh escaped her lips when she looked at the time. She was finally done. Taking off her apron she looked over at teiho, who was smiling in her direction. It was night time already. Did he want her to go with him? She didn't know but she followed him out anyway..

- exit -
1233/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum