Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Kon

Mirrored stars shone from the pool of water that reflected the starlit cloudless sky, a quarter moon hang over the blonde haired man along with his Blitzle companion, radiating them in it’s glow. The man in question, Konstantin Sokolov, member of the rune knights and aspiring necromancer, whilst his abilities had come through misfortune he had the opportunity to use it for good and with the best intentions, with it he had allowed to what were feral beasts to be under his command allowing them to have a fair great life than what they otherwise would. Whilst it did mean that he had full control of them, he was sure they were completely under control perhaps even happy if looked at in the best of lights, though if anyone looked bar himself they would see just monsters.

He was near this secluded pond area to allow his summons freedom of will temporarily something he rarely allowed albeit with his companion Blitzle watching over the two and his staff at the ready to instantly decast the troublesome one of the two beasts.fortunately the two had merely decided to attack each-other not seriously but enough for dirt and other debris to be thrown across the area. Idle thoughts rang out through Kons head mostly just linger concerns on matters he wouldn’t be able to solve anytime soon.

Resting his sleep deprived eyes briefly, kon could hear several things largely it was just the fight going on in front of him but he was also able to listen to the various small insects and the gentle flow of water before a clank noise when off periodically from a traditional water driven ornament. The weather was fairly mild now and as such he no longer needed to wear his winter jacket choosing to go back to his normal attire, the occasional wind though course though the area causing the trees and other plant life to whistle and shutter in accord in a pleasing fashion.

Eventually he drew tired of the two beasts fighting in front of him choosing it leave his previous position having been resting against a long established thickly rooted Walnut tree and stomping the base of his staff against the ground immediately drawing the attention of both his summons and his companion, causing the rat and wolf to separate and sit before him. Comfortable knowing that they had received enough time to experience life and were still willing to obey his command for their continued subservice he allowed them to stay alive for now at least.

Kon knew that the ability to give life and take it away from a being was disturbing to say the least perhaps his feelings towards that seemingly otherworldly aspect to his magic had been dulled almost skewed after having obtained even just the rat and wolf just recently. He had no idea how he and more importantly others would react once he was able to bend the will of someone who he had killed a morbid pill for anyone to swallow, it was strange for him to believe that he had been allowed in the rune knights despite this magic, though the rune knights did have seemingly less restricting regulations than the holy knights, whom he had only heard about recently, a take on the rune knights however assembled to enforce the rule of Illum instead of the laws of the land.

The knowledge of such an organisation had been lingering in the back of his head, due to the potential ramifications of them, if he were to cast something and it was misinterpreted they may hunt after him. Thinking rationally and clearly however Kon was able to weigh up his current situation along with his status as a Rune knight more important as a member of a team with several fellow rune knights that trusted him, he knew he’d be relatively safe from them.

Mana: 580/680

Spells used:

Last edited by Konstantin on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total

#2Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:09 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki
Kuriana would continue to walk towards Orchidia as she felt the went push her towards this direction. Was something calling for her? Was it finally the time? Her heart would pound freely as her head tilted up to stop and enjoy the wind. Her snow white long hair would flail around as her arms would spread out on their own side. A childish smile would appear on this child-looking woman as her eyes closed. 'This wind...it truly feels wonderful.' she would think to herself. Ever since she was free from Ana, her heart was her own and therefore she wanted to finally rest.

Kuriana wanted to die, but something stopped her from killing her own life. What was it? After she enjoyed the simple air and wind that was one in the same, she'd look forward as to tilt her head back straight. Slowly she'd skip forward towards the path that the wind was taking her and then as she got to a certain spot, it stopped. 'Mmm?' she thought as her head turned to look around all confused. Why did it stop all of the sudden? She really didn't know, but then she saw some random guy not so far ahead. He had blonde hair and so she slowly walked towards him. ''Hai there.'' she spoke with a childish smile. Of course most people would believe she was a little girl by the way she looked. Hopefully this guy had some answers...or a clue on why the wind stopped.

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] 14772411
Sometimes...it feels although my real self is within the darkness part of the abyss...while here I am...standing. 
#3Kon 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Kon

A cool breeze burst forward towards him, first from below then rising to his shoulders and seemingly straight through him, this was no ordinary breeze with it leaving his hair standing on end as it continued to run past him, his summons were unperturbed by gust of wind, much unlike himself along with his companion. With his attention being taken away from the wolf and rat, they went back at each-other seemingly playfully if it were viewed from far away.

His stomach groaning in the sudden and unexpected surge in adrenaline and his body winding up to either flee or combat the cause of the wind, most likely the latter due to his position with everything he had ready to attack, he turned around only to spot a girl childish in appearance unmistakeable in crowds by her pure white hair along with ruby coloured eyes. Despite the seemingly vulnerable appearance of the child, Kon’s body remained in a bout of tension recognising the capabilities of someone isn’t defined by their appearance.

The false sense of hostility that Kon had placed around the girl seemingly fell as she merely spoke. Whilst Kon wasn’t a complete idiot he was able to identify that she was in fact not a foe, in all honest though he was rather confused by her sudden appearance. Wanting to be the gentleman that Kon saw himself as he was obligated to try and help her though at the same time he wanted to know what she was doing here in particular so he would ask her a great number of questions.

“Hello miss, may I help you?, Are you lost perhaps?, if you need assistance with anything I’d be happy to, I’m Konstantin, Konstantin Sokolov.” Confused about how to phrase his words appropriately he decided to just put his next series of questions clearly and perhaps even bluntly. “I’m curious did you experience a cold wind just now?, or even the cause of it? As My hairs are still standing up on end.” Rolling back the sleeve of his shirt on his left arm to reveal his hair at attention like soldiers in formation, before rolling it back up.

Mana: 480/680

Last edited by Konstantin on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki
Truly Kuriana was walking freely as she had no shoes, having bare feet. Standing shortly she would be wearing a red dress that showed her petite body as the rims of it had black fuzz. The sleeves were just spaghetti straps. Her red jeweled eyes would look at the man with the blue eyes as if ruby and Sapphire were eyeing each other. Her heart was sort of nervous as she wasn't quite sure on who he was, but something made her feel safe. She paid no attention to anything else as her eyes were on the man who was probably a body compared to her own age. He introduced himself as 'Konstantin Sokolov'. The last name sounded familiar, was he related to the Fosters? She would make a simple smile as she would nod. ''Quite nice to meet you, Kon. My name is Kuri.'' she would bow her head simply and look up at him once more. ''I was following the wind as it pushed me here. Strangely it stopped me as I saw you.'' she started to say as her hands went behind her back, step by step she would walk towards him as her innocent facial expression kept looking at him. ''I wondered if you knew why, but I'm guessing not if you're asking something such as that.'' she would finish and giggled at the end that only lasted a couple seconds. Truly who could this man be? Something about him made the wind choose him, but why?

Sometimes...it feels although my real self is within the darkness part of the abyss...while here I am...standing. 
#5Kon 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:24 am

Kon

Strangely even the animals and insects had gone silent, the few man-made lights that were around seemed to be growing darker until they were all extinguished now truly only the moonlight would be able to give them any vision, colours become far duller to define as he continued to stare down at the girl. Ignoring the ominous changes in his surroundings despite his companions own concern he watched and listened as she introduced herself along with proclaiming that she was merely following the wind instead of being its creator and her seemingly equally unaware of the cause. Meanwhile, however, with the area having grown darker and Kon becoming distracted the wolf and rat had vanished from the view of Kon as well as his blitzle though it wasn't a concern of his for the time being. Instead the blond haired staff wielding gentleman cast aside her statement with a cheerful laugh just as she had before replying to her. "I'm curious you said you were following the wind?, what do you mean exactly?" As he spoke he recognised his fatigue from magic usage was beginning to wane on him, though it was still manageable. In truth this would also be a test for Kon to see how much he could take sustaining the two beasts where ever they were and give him information on how much it would take a toll on him as he continued to gather more souls.

Mana: 380/680

#6Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:58 am

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki
Her eyes looked at him with the brightness that they had. The wind was still no where to be felt or in some cases, found. Her heart was beating rather slowly right now as she would stare at the man. Something about him felt different from the last. Was it the man that her first father claimed and spoke of? 'Humans are meant to be tested on.' The thought would go through her mind as she surely made it go through her oldest child's mind in her past life. She felt sad that she would leave her daughters alone without knowing that their mother was still alive, but if she did get the chance, she would go. A sweet smile appeared on Kuriana's face as she would then tilt her head up to look at the sky. Her snow white hair would flow back as the wind would finally appear for a mid-second as if it was speaking to her.

It winded towards the man which made an instant frown from her child-innocent apparent face. Swiftly her right hand would pull back strands of hair to the back of her ear. ''My soul follows the wind. Let's just say due to an old friend...The wind and my soul are one.'' she would say and chuckle, lowering her gaze. She still loved that man...even if he did do what he did to her in one of her past lives. Her eyes would gaze into his own soul and then noticed something. ''You seem to be getting rather...'tired'. What's your magic?'' she then wondered and asked in her girly-childish tones. Maybe this is what the wind was making her want to ask as there was something this guy has, this Kon guy.

#7Kon 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:16 am

Kon

His mana continued to drain to sustain his unseen summons life force, their presence visible only through by their bloodthirsty eyes in the various bushes either of them had taken, his senses had dulled similar to as if he had consumed several drinks prior, though his focus remained on the girl, something about her distracted him from his priorities. Finally, he was capable of removing his gaze from the girl, however, to quickly see or what he thought he could see just behind him a figure though he couldn't make out whom, whether male, female, friend or foe, before it vanished from his sight.

He was hastily becoming concerned with the girl's appearance now, though, without due cause, her replied to his question sent chills down his spine as he gathered from what she said that the figure may have just been that man. Strangely the girl's giggling now had the same effect on him just as the wind, in fact, her enquiry on his health and his magic caused him to take a step back, having not mentioned either two of them. Recognising that she might pose a threat to his safety, after all, he recalled his wolf and rat summons from their hiding positions before asking her finally. "My Health is perfectly fine, thank you very much, as you can see my magic is the ability to resurrect the dead, in short, I'm a necromancer, how did you know of my magic, girl?!"

Mana: 280/680

#8Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:50 am

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki
Her eyes of bloody rubies would look at the man who called himself Kon. Her smile was sweet like sugar cookies as the giggle was childish. Her head tilted up to look at him as she would wait for his response. Something was different though as she would then soon see a half-dead rat, which was gross and a half-dead puppy, who was actually a wolf. Her eyes brightened and glowed, ''Puppy!'' she would say and brought out her arms up in a cheerful manner. Soon they'd slink back down to dangle against her sides. 'Maybe...' she started to think and then listened to him. After he spoke she would make a rather wider innocent smile. 'Perfect...' she would think adultish like as her eyes would look at the wolf. 'Maybe he can do it for me...' she thought. Her head would tilt up to look at the guy. ''Alright...I guess this is fate. How about me and the puppy play and in the end. You can have my soul.'' she would deal out and stand there innocently. As she thought of what she said, she believed it needed a better explanation. ''Oh...urm...So my souls quite old yet my body is very young. Let's say I have a curse. I can't die on my own. Since you're a necromancer...How about you put me to use.~'' she spoke and giggled, teasing. Even though she didn't mean it in that way, it was still funny in her old sick mind. If Kon did agree, she would let the girl's actual soul free to play with the wolf....in a game of tag. ''The Rat has to go though.'' she would finish and pouts, looking away finally.

#9Kon 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Kon

Kon awaited the girls reply with concern for what she had to say next, grasping his staff tightly as both wolf and rat snarled at her unusual behavior as too did his companion, Blitzle, however he was thrown off-balance when she firstly and simply just said one word, "puppy." "Puppy?" He thought to himself this was no puppy nor was it even a dog this girl surely seemed to have at least one screw loose. Looking at girl proclaiming herself as "Kuri." He listened as she continued to speak which confused him further, apparently from what he could gather she had no intention of fighting far from it instead she even wanted him to have the wolf "play" with her whatever that meant though she requested his rat left.

The reason behind her wish for death was revealed by the nature of her being an old soul trapped in the body of a youth. Something many could only dream of somehow wishing that fate for themselves, Kon wasn't one of those, despite the fact that he had the potential to life forever theoretically he wasn't about to test it out. The girl seemingly wanted him to be the one as perhaps only he would be able to use her cursed soul later on. Recognizing the unusual request was valid, he sighed removed one of his hands from his staff and flicked it casting away the rat into oblivion, painlessly. His concern had once more completely disappeared somehow it was just something about the girl which he'd have to test out later on. For now he would give the wolf more freedom of it's actions and before speaking to her perhaps for the last time as a living being. "Here, May you find solace in the rest you will find."

Mana: 180/680

#10Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:22 am

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki
she stood there waiting to hear from the blonde guy as to if he would agree to kill her. She wasn't scared to die unlike a lot of people as she would accept this. Not only would she get to be free, he would also get to use her as a 'summoning'. She would be a use somehow as she would then listen to him say the words. Before he said those words though she would see the rat disappear. As soon as he did say those words, her eyes would become brightly innocent as her lips would curve into a childish innocent smile.

''Alright! Let's go play puppy! Give me at least a thirty second head start.'' she would say bending down and a giggle. Quickly she would hop up straight letting her hair jump a little as she did. Swiftly she would turn away and started to run through the dark woods. Her dress would wave as her bare feet would press against the dew grass. Her heart raced as she would breathe heavily. Running faster she would have her arms against her chest. 'I finally get to...get to sleep and slumber. Truly this is the end. Truly...' she would think. 'Father!? Are you watching?! I'm coming for you! We finally get to be a family in death!' she would think as she remembered way back then.

'People are meant to be experimented on, to be used.' he would say.

There were exceptions in the end. She was one of them even though she ended up doing it to herself anyways. She wanted to be with her father as her only father was the scientist. She didn't care of her past life fathers as they were nothing to her. Her heart paced faster as she would past trees and all the nature around her, so beautiful. Her snow white hair would wave behind her as she ran like an animal with two feet. When the wolf/puppy would come for her, she'd be ready for it. It was like the past as she would remember her own dog that the scientist gave her. In this current time, the wolf would be her dog that she loved dearly...yet in the end this time would be different.

#11Kon 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Kon

With a now even heavier heart, Kon resigned himself to the fate of both the girl and himself starting to fully recognize the burden of his magic, it was so strong in fact that, he resigned himself to return to the ground sitting down cross legged with his staff by his side, closing his eye and clamping down his hands against his knees, as he did so he forbade his companion from interfering knowing that in it's heart he was against the concept of murder. Whilst he might detract himself from the view, he wouldn't stray from any of the noises, including the last words that he'd most likely ever hear from the girl alive.

Soon rustles of plants and trees could be heard as the girl would started running, eventually he let the wolf chased after her with a bitter taste in his mouth, whispering a simple. "Go!" Hearing the command he pounded after the girl, pausing howling tracking it's prey, eventually it would find her and target the most vulnerable spot on her body, her neck.  

Whilst he had been eager to find something else as a summon and was happy to help people even in letting go, he left dirty, unclean with the fact that he was using a wolf to kill someone perhaps compounding the issue. There was something else behind his concern how would people think of him after they found out, even LeeAnn would have great issue. To refrain from potential issues with the community, the rune knights and even his family, Kon would have to hide her unless absolutely needed and lie if truly need when with others, what would he say though, he didn't know. He would have to think of it later as the next few moments would be something that would be ingrained in him forever.

Mana: 130:680

#12Kuriana Kozshiroyuki 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Kuriana Kozshiroyuki
She would run forward towards the forest, further and further she'd go. Truly Kuriana felt free as she would feel the wind ravel and dance around her. ''Truly this is what freedom feels like.'' she'd say to herself out loud as she would slowly stop running. Her ears could hear the wolf get closer and closer. Softly giggles would escape her lips as she'd smile. 'I guess it's time. Right father?~' she'd think and then as she would face a tree, she'd turn around to look at the wolf which was coming for her. The wolf didn't stop as it would then leap for her to grip her neck with its teeth. ''Ugh...'' she'd let a noise escape her lips as her body slammed against the tree from the force.

Slowly her body slid down as her bottom hit the ground, feeling the soft grass against her legs. The wolf would nom on her neck as she'd grit her teeth yet have a smile upon her face. 'Oddly...I feel happy and okay with this...' she'd think. Her bright red jewel eyes would slowly look up at the sky, left hand slowly wrapped around the wolf's head to pet it, feeling yet nothing but dirty half-decayed fur. ''Such a good puppy.'' she'd say ghostly yet girly with a small smile. The blood dripped from her neck, down her shoulders and dripped from her finger tips as her head tilted. ''Please don't let this go to waste...'' she'd whisper in the wind as her bright red eyes would dim. Finally her body died as she'd bleed to death from her neck being gnawed on from the wolf.

Fin-

#13Kon 

The Darkest Desire [Kuriana][Red][Gore] Empty Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Kon

More cries of laughter could be heard in the general direction of Kuriana and his wolf. Had he made the right decision helping her die soon it would be too late for him to stop it, Eventually, though all the noises came to an end save for a loud howl and an ominous crunch that echoed throughout his mind, information him that the deed was done. Wishing to clean up the situation as soon as possible a recover her soul, he left his position whilst ordering his companion to hang back until his return. Wielding his staff he worked his way through the bushes and after a few minutes walking Kon arrived at the body of the girl, limp, lifeless with his wolf overbearing on it savouring the blood that was free-flowing from her neck. With another flick of his staff he cast away his wolf and went to her side. It was not a pretty site to say the least, grabbing hold of the girl's hand he checked for any signs of life, after finally conforming her demise he closed her still open eyes with his right hand before pressing it onto her forehead.

Slowly her body seemingly vanished from existence as her soul coursed up through his arm into his heart. Flickers of thoughts and feelings struck his mind unsuspectingly as he had never acquired the soul of another human being. It was both thrilling but also terrifying as he recognised that he was holding within himself a complete human being. Needing to take a time to reflect on what had happened he left the blood-stained area back to his companion and made his way back to civilisation.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum