Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Gathering [Aria]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yumi 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Yumi
The shadows of the clouded sky consumed the town of Oak blanketing in darkness. It was a cloudy day, the smell of the oncoming rain hung in the air. A loud thunderclap echoed as lightning flashed across the sky, a storm was brewing. The citizens of Oak were quick to whisk away into their homes; they held no desire to be out with the coming storm. On the seemingly deserted streets was one figure, an old woman who stood just five foot, 4'10". The old lady could only be described as tiny with her size and thin weight. Her hair was grey but was once a beautiful silky shimmering black, tied up in a bun with an expensive hair pin through it, dangling from the end was two pearls. She wore on her ears matching earrings, each with four pearls dangling on a golden chain. The old woman's eyes appeared shut, her hands in the sleeves of her grey kimono, tied by an obi sash around the waist with matching jacket and sash over her shoulders, paired with white tabi and a pair of straw waraji.

The old woman, Yumi as she was called, made her way through oak travelling to a single destination. Her target was an old church in the slums of Oak. The church's lights were on candles shimmering in the windows, but the only ones home were homeless who found shelter in its benches. Yumi ignored them as she made her way to the back of the church. The room appeared seemingly empty, but the old woman knew better. She approached a bookshelf and began to move it aside revealing a descending staircase behind. The old woman made her way down walking deep beneath the earth. As she walked she could hear chanting and light below.

"Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Throne of Khorne."

This was followed by footsteps and a lone person speaking, "Our Master is the Beginning, and he is the End. He is the Master of mortals and the core of our Dead Hearts. Deny him, and you deny yourselves. Honour him, and acknowledge he to whom we owe it all!"

Yumi held back a smirk, keeping a sour expression on her face as she walked. Her brethren, fellow worshippers of Khorne, were down below, and she was eager to see if they were abiding by his teachings. As she walked into the chamber she noticed 24 sets of followers gathered into groups of 8, Khorne's sacred number. At the head of the group alone Priest stood in red robes reading from the book of Khorne.

"Bring out the sacrifice!" Barked the Priest and as he did eight more Khornite's dragged out a man, bound in chains. The man was tall, much taller than Yumi covered head to toe. The man wore armour plating over his body, his head the only thing exposed. The man's face was bloodied and bruised, the signs of torture present.

"This sacrifice shall be gifted to our lord!" The Priest held out a hand allowing magic to begin gathering in the palm of hands, flames flickering to life, as he chanted his spell.

A frown found its way onto Yumi's features, it was cowardly to kill a warrior with magic, only through combat with blood, sweat and metal. The old woman moved with surprising speed appearing in front of the Priest, catching all off guard. A hand clenched down on the Priest's vocal chords making him gag his spell coming to an end.

"You Preach the word of Khorne, the Chaos God of War, Death, Courage, Rage, Strength and Hate. We as his followers follow a code of battle. This warrior, his suffering has been extended, giving power to Khorne's rival Slaanesh Chaos God of Pleasure, Desire, Decadence, Love, Artistry and Perfection. As to Slaanesh torture is seen as a form of Art! You Dare power a rival God. You even dare to use cowardly magic from afair like a devotee of Tzeentch the Chaos God of Magic, Change, Evolution, Destiny, Lies and Trickery.!" Barked the old woman anger rising through her every fibre as mana began to ripple from her body like tongues of black flames.

The other's attempted to move but Yumi settled them with a heavy glare and unleashed her killer intent. A great pressure slammed down on them as flashes of their own death's appeared within their visions freezing them. Yumi turned back to the priest and scowled throwing him across the room. She approached the bound man and tore his bindings free, earning a look of surprise.

Yumi turned to the altar where two long swords lay. She retrieved the weapons and tossed one to the man before throwing the other to the priest, "Thy shall battle in the ancient art of combat in Khorne's name, the victory shall have his freedom." The old woman folded her arms over sealing away her intent and magic watching as the man in armour retrieved the weapon and gave a mighty battle cry charging forward. The Priest, the coward he was attempted to use magic only to be cut down like the dog he was.

Yumi sneered, she may be a magic user, but as a Khornite she relished in hand to hand combat. Her magic focused entirely on physical combat, she may possess long range spells but that did not mean she was not without honour. Yumi approached the armoured man who lowered his weapon.

"You have been victorious and have earned the favour of Khorne. You may leave." The woman turned away and made her way to the alter, as the other's attempted to stop her she levelled a glare once more, "I am now the Priestess of this Order! My order's are absolute. You have slacked in your teachings." Yumi picked up the book of Khorne and sat it back where it belonged. Behind her the image of Khorne painted on the wall, a towering giant with the head of a wolf and the body of a great demon sat upon his brass throne atop a mountain of skulls.

The Gathering [Aria] FIXCi2K
Character Profile | Character Sheet | Speech colour #ff0099
#2Ashira Aria Tsukihana 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Ashira Aria Tsukihana
Spoiler:

Ashira walked among the night as those that didn't belong in the darkness went to sleep. People in cloaks, hoodies, kimono-like drabs would go towards the church to worship their god, Khorne. Most people would see them as a cult yet she doesn't believe it as so, but a family. She was young when she first met the people and found out that the birthmark she had was Khornes mark. That was when she sacrificed her sister as well, the poor thing. Her black hair was hidden back within her hoodie as her golden blood eyes would pierce through the night. Some people would stare that didn't belong, but she ignored them all like she usually would do anyways. Truly she didn't know the people within the cult around Oak unless the people she knew were there.

Slowly she would reach towards the Church to hear the chants that never die..the chants she first heard as she awoke that one night. As she went in she saw the people gathered. The only one that caught her eye was this one mysterious old woman who went towards the priest to scold.

"You Preach the word of Khorne, the Chaos God of War, Death, Courage, Rage, Strength and Hate. We as his followers follow a code of battle. This warrior, his suffering has been extended, giving power to Khorne's rival Slaanesh Chaos God of Pleasure, Desire, Decadence, Love, Artistry and Perfection. As to Slaanesh torture is seen as a form of Art! You Dare power a rival God. You even dare to use cowardly magic from afair like a devotee of Tzeentch the Chaos God of Magic, Change, Evolution, Destiny, Lies and Trickery.!"

She heard. Truly her words were reached, it made be blush as it was well spoken of a true Khorne follower. This made her feel funny though, why did her heart beat fast at the sight of this woman? Who the hell was she? It tasted toxic to think that she felt something, knew something of her, but truly she didn't logically. She watched all that happened and truly she would step through the people in front. She wanted to see all of this happen by her eyes.

"I am now the Priestess of this Order! My order's are absolute. You have slacked in your teachings."

Was all she heard last as the current priest was fallen. The man that was brought in had to go as he was free. He ran out as any man would if he was in that situation. Her eyes would look towards the woman who now claimed to be the new Priestess, making her blush at this excitement. Why was she excited? Was it the blood? The fighting? The fact that a woman took charge or was it everything? What was this womans name? Could she possibly her grandmother that she has been searching? No...or could it? She couldn't stop thinking about it as she was upfront with the rest. Her symbol between her chest glowed, but with her outfit...it was being covered, non to be seen.

#3Yumi 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Yumi
Yumi's magic raged around her growing ever stronger as the old woman's anger grew with every passing second. The tattoo of Khorne on her back lit up like a Christmas tree, a red glow radiating from behind her for all to see. The old woman's eyes opened completely allowing the dull red to be seen that had once been as vibrant as gemstones. Power radiated through her core as wisps of black mana flowed around her body. Her gaze drifted over the members before her, looking at them with disgust at how they had abandoned the teachings of Khorne, "You worthless scum, kneel before the image of your Lord!" Barked the old woman as she took a step to the side allowing the image of Khorne behind her to be seen by all. Mana flooded through her veins, "NOW!" Her voice was powerful and commanding daring any to show any respect.

Many began to follow her order's bowing to the Chaos God of War. All but a few, six remained standing amongst the crowd, the number of Slaanesh, "Why should we follow you old woman! You are long passed your dues!" Yumi's right eye twitched at the remark, anger bubbling once more and she blurred out of sight appearing by the corpse of the head Priest. She retrieved the sword and threw it towards the man.

"Then do as you should and face me in combat. Or are you a coward before our Chaos God?" Pressed the old woman folded her arms over her chest as if to mock the Khornite. The man roared in anger grabbing the blade and charged the old woman head on. Yumi eyed him with a careful gaze watching his approach. She took a single side step and quickly disarmed the man and impaled him on the blade stabbing it through his heart in a single blow, faster than most could see. She was a mage while he was just a grunt.

Yumi tore the blade out allowing blood to drip from the end as she eyed the remaining five, "Anyone else?" The five roared summoning magic, the cowards would fight without honour. The old woman moved cutting them down swiftly despite her age. As the last fell she turned to the crowd, "Remove their corpses, their blood is not worthy of our Lord."

Yumi would then lock onto a young woman with golden red eyes, "You come with me. I must see if thy is truly a devotee of our Lord." The moment Yumi turned away from the young kimono-wearing woman, her tattoo that glowed upon her back would be clear for all to see as it shined brightly through her kimono, embodied by the old woman's rage and magic. Yumi would head to the back towards a library that had been set up filled with various texts.

As Yumi walked she would allowed say a passage from the book of Khorne, "Our Blood Lord has given us many great blessings this night. The sacrifices must have appeased his almighty rage, for the blood in our skull-chalice became still. I drank deeply from the cup and felt renewed with almighty strength. I have no recollection of what occurred next, but when I awoke, the other seven were all dead. They were ripped to shreds, reduced to ooze upon the floor, bones ground to dust! What almighty power has my Lord gifted to me?....." Trailed the old woman stopping the verse. The verse had been taken from the diary of a Crimson Skull cultist, found by Witch Hunters in Talabheim.

If the young woman was a true Khorne worshipper she would no well of the verse. She would also be able to finish the verse, the last half being 'There is still blood left in this sacred vessel. Tonight, I shall sip once more, and let the great wrath of Khorne descend upon city. I will sacrifice myself and all others who seek to oppose me. Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Throne of Khorne.'. Yumi new the book of Khorne inside and out.

#4Ashira Aria Tsukihana 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:02 am

Ashira Aria Tsukihana
She watched all of this and felt some hidden excitment to where her face was blushing and had some wicked smile. That didn't last long though as she was being called upon by none other than the old woman herself. What did she want? She then saw that a glow was coming from the woman. She followed at an instance as she would then stop if the woman stopped. She would soon find out that the woman was going to test her. Test her on how much of a worshipper she was. Her topped red and golden bottomed eyes would stare at this woman as she would listen to her speak of the words, the ones from a book. It was long ago that she has heard such things. Her face expression turned rather wickly calm, her face hidden by shadows as her lips departed to speak.

"Our Blood Lord has given us many great blessings this night. The sacrifices must have appeased his almighty rage, for the blood in our skull-chalice became still. I drank deeply from the cup and felt renewed with almighty strength. I have no recollection of what occurred next, but when I awoke, the other seven were all dead. They were ripped to shreds, reduced to ooze upon the floor, bones ground to dust! What almighty power has my Lord gifted to me? There is still blood left in this sacred vessel. Tonight, I shall sip once more, and let the great wrath of Khorne descend upon city. I will sacrifice myself and all others who seek to oppose me. Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Throne of Khorne!"
She would say in her young soft and soothing tone. She wouldn't look at the woman though as she wasn't quite sure how this woman really was. Was she afraid? No as any Khorne worshiping person would never kill someone in such a manner. One would fight in arms of weaponary with the opponent knowing...She waited silently as she wasn't sure on what to say now.

#5Yumi 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Yumi
Yumi listened to the younger woman speaks, reciting the verse Yumi herself had begun, but not only that she finished it completely and flawless without pause. Yumi allowed her lips to twitch slightly, but she showed no expression, keeping her face set in stone, not allowing anything to show. The old woman had long since bottled her rage and placed a tight lid onto it; it would serve her well later. The girl passed Yumi's first test, but would she pass the next. There were many extracts, tomes, diaries and books of Khorne and each had many verses. Far too many to relay in a single day. If they were to all be piled into one book, the book would be several thousand pages long as it not only hold prayers and chants but also various stories of those who fought in the name of Khorne.

"Tell me, which Tome does this extract belong it. 'The servants of Khorne stood from horizon to horizon, filling the air with their barks, gibbers and howls. Their battle banners strained in the coppery wind that blew through their ranks; banners of the deepest red, bearing but a single rune and a legend of simply devotion: Blood for the Blood God. At some secret signal, all fell silent. Then came a single shriek of dark and shocking loyalty, a pact of hate and death. It echoed from leathered skins and burnished armour, growing to shake the clouds. Far above the Daemon's ranks, there was an answering roar of bloody approval, torn from Khorne's own brazen throat." Yumi recited from the Tome of Blood word for word of a battle that had once taken place many centuries ago between some of the first khornite's to grace Fiore and their battle against the illumins, seen as daemons to the worshippers of Khorne.

There was a much more detailed version of the battle that had explicit details, but this was the shortened tome which was often used in sermons. There were many such similar tomes features in the Tome of War and Tome of Rage.

Once the question was answered Yumi would press with her final test, "Finally recite the verse of the Norseman Chaos Warriors from the year x310." The moment the old woman said that she would recite in her head.

#6Ashira Aria Tsukihana 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Ashira Aria Tsukihana
Ashira looked at the woman through the shadows of her cloak. Her golden blood eyes would shine as she waited for the old woman's approval. Who exactly was she? She used her eyes and shadows as she looked around the room, but to the old woman...she wouldn't be able to tell. Of course over the years though Ashira has gotten use to the strong odor of stained blood and corpses. Her heart was rather relaxed, but excited as she could feel a small approval of her words. Was she proud? At this thought she had a small smile that curved from her soft glossed lips that couldn't be seen. She waited for more words to say as she waited for the woman to say more.

Was she going to test her more? Give her more words to say? Verses to copy and perhaps react? Her body felt hot as the blood boiled. The symbol between her chest stayed glowing bright and red as unknowingly towards this old woman. She was thankful for the darkness that hid her facial expressions as the old woman was good at hiding hers as well. What Ashira truly didn't know was that this woman was her grandmother.

Soon finally the woman would speak what seemed to be another test, verse or something from a book of course. She listened carefully and let the souls speak for themselves. She would imagine roars and felt the intensity of her words even though truly she was calm and testy. After the woman was done though, Ashira would let her lips depart to answer. ''Tome of Blood.'' would be her first answer as she would clear her throat once more to then answer the other question. ''"Khorne!" they roared, invoking the sacred battle-name of Kharnath, the Blood God, Lord of Battles. "Khorne!" they howled until it seemed the walls must fall from the violence of their voices alone. "Khorne!" they shrieked as they gnashed their teeth and bit their shields.'' she would say in her soft soothing voice that was calm yet expressed emotion of passion of the words and Khorne himself.

#7Yumi 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:31 am

Yumi
Yumi simply eyed the young girl, her expression never changing, always remaining in a firmly locked neutral expression. Without fail the girl passed her first test, bringing up the Tome of Blood. Least she knew her tomes. The Khorne Priestess showed no outward reaction that she was impressed as the young woman went on to recite the verse of the Norseman, while she spoke in a calm voice, she held passion with every word, a passion that only a true worshipper of Khorne would have. The old woman's lips twitched ever so slightly before locking themselves back in a firm straight line, "It seems you know your scriptures well. I pleased this Priestess to see the teachings of our Lord have not been misplaced in all our youth." Barked out the old woman in a relaxed, calm tone.

Yumi turned away and headed towards a lone desk at the end of the small library like study. Flames were flickering to life on the candles that adorned the cold stone walls. The old woman took her placed behind the desk in a leather bound comfortable chair, allowing herself to relax into it. She folded her right leg over her left, her hands resting on her knees. The old woman would raise her right hand indicating for the young woman to take a seat opposite her in the only chair available, one similar to Yumi's own. The old woman leant back in the chair ever so slightly; her eyelids began to part revealing the dull crimson hues beneath. Her crimson orbs held little youth within them reflected a woman who had seen much in her time much bloodshed and death caused by her hands.

"I would apologise for my earlier performance, but a High Priestess has no need to apologise for acting in her Lords stead." Spoke the old woman in a tone that while soft, was rough from age and battle. Yumi may have called herself a priestess in front of the others, but she held a much higher position as High Priestess one of few in current existence who had risen to an unholy place beneath the vision of their Lord. The old woman leaned forward in her chair, allowing her elbows to rest on the table and chin to rest upon her knuckles. "What brings you to this congregation?"

#8Ashira Aria Tsukihana 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:18 pm

Ashira Aria Tsukihana
After she spoke of the answers of the old ladies questions, she saw that the woman was satisfied. Sure she didn't really show any emotions, but that was easy to read too. Her heart felt weird being around her, but why? Her golden red eyes would scan her, but there was nothing really for her to compare. She could feel the warmness of the birthmark that glowed. Only one she was around was this woman so why was it glowing around her? Was it a sign of something? Perhaps...something more towards her goal and Lord Khorne knew something? Making it glow to warn or to tell? She wasn't quite sure as Ashira would stand there silently. The woman spoke and told her that she was somewhat proud.

Her eyes would watch the old woman, ignoring the candle flickering on as she sat down behind the desk - a chair in front of it waiting for her. Slowly she would walk towards it, gripped the left side to then swoop into the chair. Her butt would move to get comfortable and still she would hide under her own hoodie so her face could not be seen. Soon she was asked questions as she was asked on why she came. ''I came here for the sake of Lord Khorne's sign. The birthmark I have started to glow for once in my life. Thought it may be here - as for the reason it's glowing.'' she spoke softly and lowered her head to look down. Her hands clenched into fists as it was only frustrating the poor girl. After that moment she would look up towards the woman who became the Priestess . ''Honestly there would be no reason to apologies for what happened. He was foolish and your actions were quite expressive for our lord. I felt the excitement within.'' she would lastly say. Truly Ashira felt nervous, but what's the worse that could happen? Death? She already felt there deep within her heart, but as a true Khorne lover - she would not die out of battle.

#9Yumi 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Yumi
The old woman rested in the chair her gaze looking to the many books and tomes that filled the shelves of the study. Her gaze began falling back on the young woman who now sat opposite her. Yumi began to study the girl further, now that it was just the two of them sitting opposite one another it gave Yumi the time to truly observe her. The youth could only be regarded as a high-quality beauty, this reminded Yumi of her own beauty, the beauty she used to possess in her youth before she wrinkled into a dried up old hag. The old woman tended to be jealous of most beautiful young woman she saw. It reminded her of the cruel fate that had been cast upon her as she grew old. Yumi supposed she should be lucky she had lived as long as she had, seventy-five years and still ticking. Who knows when her ticker would give out and she would pass from the world. Yumi only hoped her ticker, heart, would hold on long enough for the old woman to discover a way to regain her youth, she felt she was close to the secret, and she prayed to her Lord Khorne that he would show her a sign every day.

The old woman listened as her guest spoke up, saying there was no need for Yumi to apologise saying she had felt an excitement within when it had happened, "The excitement is normal. All women who worship the Chaos God Khorne feel it. In times of battle and death, the essence of Khorne flows through us and his excitement engulfs us. The souls of the dearly departed are said to cross over to Khorne via our bodies. This has the adverse effect on the young in the shape of an aphrodisiac if you will. An excitement grows within us the only way to relieve it is to kill. With age one learns to tame it, to the point it is barely noticeable." Spoke the old woman offering her wisdom to the younger female. The old woman leant back reflecting on the young girls earlier words about her birthmark. It was unusual, all marks of Khorne were magical tattoos infused to the skin, but for a mark to form in the shape of a birthmark, unique. Yumi had often heard those true devotees of Khorne should they have a child the faith will carry on and often mark the child. Until now there had been no evidence. it had merely been tales in old scriptures and diaries.

"How long have you had this mark? Has anyone else in your family ever had it?" Spoke up the old woman, appearing intrigued.

#10Yumi 

The Gathering [Aria] Empty Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:11 am

Yumi
Yumi would sit there listening to the young girl once she had finally got around to answer the old womans question. Yumi would lean back in the chair contemplating the word of Khorne as something came to mind. She rose to her feet and looked at the young girl, "I apologise I have to leave. There is something I must research and look into. I do hope we meet again." Yumi bowed to the young woman then she began making her way out of the study. Yumi left the underground Khorne-worshipping area heading up through the abandoned church and entered into oak. Yumi cracked her neck before walking off into the night.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum