Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flip em (Shin) Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

Flip em (Shin) Done Empty Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin arrived at the Inn that was on the quest flyer and meet with the owner and waled him into the kitchen to show him how to make everything that was on the menu "Okay Shin make sure that you don't over season anything okay." Batra said as he finished demonstrating what Shin needed to do  for potential orders. To Shins surprise he found that hamburgers aren't made with actual ham but grounded up beef "Okay so if they order this I just put it in this right?" he asked placing a handful of fries into the deep fryer "Ya thats right just make sure to salt them when you pull them out." he answered opening the door to let the mob of people in. the first few orders came in and quickly left just as fast I really have to write a letter to Mr. Bob about this later, he thought as more orders came in "How ya doing in there kid?" Batra asked "I'm getting the hang of this now thank's Mr.Batra." he said as he handed out some more orders and then rushed back to get the next few orders ready to go.

As the night went on Shin started to get the hang of making the orders so much that he was able to entertain some of the kids. "Oh man this is fun I should cook for the guild sometime." he thought to himself aloud as he started took a break for a few seconds This is hard work but at the same time its fun he thought going outside the back of the inn to take a break "Sorry if I worked ya too hard kid." Barta said standing next to him "Oh no its okay I have never worked so hard before its kinda fun to be honest with ya." Shin explained as he thought back to when he was much younger and still locked up in his room. The two talked until it was dinner time rolled around so they walked back in to clean the tables and prep the kitchen for dinner.

and was rushed to get to work as it was a really lively tonight for him he received some of the more complicated orders. Man this guy sure knows how to get a mob to show up I wonder if it's because am someone from Fairy tail is working today? he thought to himself as he put on his hairnet and started work "This isn't too bad There is no way that I can mess this...Ahhh THERE PITCH BLACK!!!!!" he shouted. Shin placed down two Hot Dogs then two burgers okay I turned down the flame and just have to wait for them to get done, he thought to himself as he took a peek outside the kitchen and saw the mob of people "Come on Shin you can do this!" he shouted at himself as he placed new ones on the grill.

Shin started on the Chicken and French Fries which didn't really take him to long but at the same time he left the fries in for too long and so he had to re-do all of them I wonder if Ali or anyone else from the guild had to do jobs like this when they were new he asked himself as he pictured Ali cooking and getting everything perfect on the first try. He went back to the burgers and flipped them then added some seasoning. Shin made/finished the Breaded Chicken Wings and French Fries "Order up I hope you enjoy it." he said with a smile on his face as he handed the people their orders.

Shin headed back to the kitchen to finish the rest of the orders To think I had people do this for me for years when I could have been doing it myself, he thought as he flipped the burgers and rotated the hot dogs then got their buns ready "Hey is my order ready?" one of the customers asked "Coming right up." Shin replied. As he checked on the Baked Potato, Shin rushed the 3 Hamburgers and 5 hot dogs onto their plates and speed walked them to the correct tables. "Now I just have to deal with the Potato and then am done for the day." he thought aloud. A few moments later the Baked Potato was all ready to go and, "I really hope I didn't keep you waiting long." he told the lady that ordered it giving her a wink as he went back to the kitchen.

As Shin gave out the last of the orders he wiped his brow and went outside for some air Talk about a hard days work he told himself as he walked back inside, once the last people left Shin get the cleaning supplies to clean the table's with some help from Barta "Oh no I can do this bossman you can head out I can lock up." he said as working his way through each table. After cleaning all the tables he went to put away and lock up all the food for the night This is really fun but I think its a once a week type thing for me Shin thought as he picked up a box of potato's and placed them on the bottom of the cooler. Shin felt accomplished with his work for the day and checked to see if anyone else was going make an order "Okay am done for the night boss am closing up shop." he said taking off his hairnet and placing it in the dirty bin along with his apron Okay I should take a nice long bath and drink some tea when afterward he thought going to get his reward.

1014/1033

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum