Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Raphaelo 

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Empty Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:50 am

Raphaelo
Raphael walked into the wide open space of Crocus Garden, with Areissa in tow behind him. Once more, they were on a mission together, this time working for a rune knight. Admin Bartholomew was the client, and he was a somewhat prolific rune knight, known for his kindness and the help he gave to the people of Crocus. A pretty stand-up guy all in all. He had lost his sword, and he needed some help finding it. So, the dynamic duo of Areissa and Raphael were going to strike at the problem with their collective power. As they wandered around in search of the missing sword, Raphael couldn’t help but appreciate the surrounding area.

“Man, it couldn’t be a nicer place to lose a sword, you know?”

Raphael scoured the area, wandering around. The garden was large, and the two of them had to spread out to properly investigate the area. It was a surprisingly difficult task, and it was taking a lot of time. After a solid half hour of searching and finding nothing, Raphel went back to Areissa, to check in with her.

“Hey, how’s the hunt coming along so far?have you found anything yet?"

202/1000

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) QPGni1A
#2Areissa 

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:40 am

Areissa
There she stood talk and rather confident on how she was feeling. Honestly she felt a little bit of great putting aside her other affairs that had nothing to do with missions and stuff. The air was rather nice, crisp in a sense that it was warm. She had her hair up like usual in pigtails. Her and Raphael were going to find someones sword as it belonged to someone upon the rune knights. She didn't really know much about the rune knights. She never really met one yet. Her galaxy color eyes would wander and search throughout the area and so far nothing. The flowers in the garden were really pretty, but none of them were her favorite flowers. Someday she dreams of getting one and perhaps it be the sign of something more than friends - whomever it may be. ''The hunt is...slow.'' she spoke softly in response. Out of nowhere she heard hear a bark. 'A dog? Here?' she wondered and looked at the corner of flowers she has never really looked. ''Raphael! The sword!'' she yelled softly and pointed. The dog noticed and started to run.

'Of course he runs. They all run.' she thought. At first she would run towards the dog which made the dog run faster. After so long she would jog instead which made the dog slow down. Her eyes wandered as to wonder if she could somehow trap the dog in a corner. Was there a dead end anywhere in here? She wasn't quite sure. Her hair was flailing behind her as she was constantly moving. The air went into her face, the breeze aroma of the flowers were pleasant yet it made her want to sneeze. The pollen from the flowers were somewhat strong. Sadly Areissa slowed down and sneeze. 'God damn it.' she thought and sneezed cutely with a high-pitch.

Slowly and calmly she took a calm breather and looked behind her, wondering if Raphael was going to follow-up. It was that or something else as in if he had a different plan. Something would pull onto her chest like a fishing-line, but she just turned away and ignored it. ''I have to find that dog.'' she spoke to herself and then went on and find it.

383/1000

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Kuri
#3Raphaelo 

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Raphaelo
Raphael listened to Areissa as she spoke about the hunt. Raphael had to agree, this hunt for the sword was pretty slow, frustratingly slow. Sure, the garden was really pretty, but that didn't help at all when searching for the sword, if anything, it was much more of a distraction! But they would find it eventually, no doubt about it. Almost as if on cue, a dog's bark was heard behind him, followed by Areissa pointing it out and yelling something about the sword. Raphael spun around to check it out, and saw the form of a dog sprinting off with something glimmering in its mouth. That something was, Raphael assumed, the sword that they were looking for. The two of them ran after it, but the dog was incredibly fast, easily out running the two of them with his strong animal legs. It kept up with their pace impeccably, slowing down when they slowed down, speeding up when they did; it was obvious that Raphael and Areissa weren't going to be able to wear it out. The garden was huge and wide open, so unfortunately, there weren't many opportunities for the two of them to corner it. Raphael considered using some magic to try and spook the dog, but quickly pushed the thought aside. If he were seen casting magic on a dog there would be hell to pay; his reputation would be ruined!

As they ran, Raphael was vaguely aware of the fact that Areissa had stopped, having gone into a sneezing fit. He focused on the task at hand however, and continued his run after the dog, trying to figure out what to do. He was panting now; which was quite an issue, and he was aware of the fact he was going to have to take a break soon. Yet, Raphael didn't feel like giving up. No, if anything, he was spurred on by this challenge, and he began to formulate a plan to get the sword from the dog. He couldn't cast magic on the dog itself, that was beyond the question. But if he could cast magic on the sword... Raphael had just the spell in mind, and he began to sprint as quickly as he could to get within range of the dog, putting a finger to his forehead. A letter formed there, and as it did, the sword in the dog's mouth began to glow with a light blue energy. The dog yelped a little, letting go of the sword, which maintained it's position, floating a little bit above the ground. Raphael stopped sprinting, and hunched over, panting. The sword began to move towards him, carried over by the light magic around it. Once it was in front of him the glow dissipated, and the sword clattered at his feet. Raphael continued to catch his breath, as Areissa presumably made her way over to him to regroup. It seemed as though they had obtained the sword, which meant they had completed the mission. Now all they had to do was bring it back.

721/1000

Mana 1375/1400:

#4Areissa 

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Areissa
As she stopped to sneeze and so on, Raphael went on ahead of her to retrieve the sword. At that moment she realized that she should stop thinking about him in general and just concentrate at the task in hand from now on. It was stupid anyways. She made a small smile as she stood straight to then jog up front. Areissa wasn't so highly sure on how far Raphael and the dog were from where she was now, but she would keep on trying. As she was jogging up, turned and then made another turn she would see Raphael.

Not that long as she somewhat saw him would she then hear a yelp from the dog. 'What the...?' she wondered and finally caught up. Her eyes would corner to see that Raphael got the sword, the dog was okay and possibly the yelp was just the dog getting scared. She'd make a cheesy grin and itched the back of her head. ''Haha, looks like you got it. Let's go give it back then, shall we?'' she questioned and then let her arms dangle against her sides. Quickly before leaving the garden she would turn to see and hear the dog whimpering. ''Cya puppy.~'' she spoke calmly and then turned straight-up to then walk out of the garden. Her hands would go in her pocket as they would silently go back to the rune knight.

623/1000

#5Raphaelo 

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Raphaelo
"Yup, I got it! I agree, let's head out."

Areissa had caught up to him, and by now he had fully caught his breath. He was now standing up straight once more, though his forehead was still drenched with sweat. Figuring it was gross not to, he took off his eye mask, revealing the entirety of his face. Putting it in his pocket, he began to pick up the sword at the same time. With a smile on his face, he turned back to Areissa, motioning towards the exit. He then began to leisurely stroll towards it, slow enough for it to be easy for her to catch up. As they exited, he couldn't help but hear the dog, whimpering. His brow furrowed a little, feeling a little guilty. The spell wasn't particularly painful, but he had probably spooked the dog quite a bit. There was nothing much he could really do about that, but in his head he wished the dog well, apologizing a little in his own way.

894/1000

#6Areissa 

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Areissa
Her hands would go into her pockets of her jeans, looking forward. She was happy that they were successful like they have been in every mission. She couldn't help but feel that it was thanks to him. Her eyes cornered to look at Raphael and saw him smile, taking off his mask. Has he ever taken it off before, besides now of course? She wouldn't really question it and instead she gave a smile back. Soon he would seem to worry or something about the dog and made a soft breather. ''I'm sure he'll be okay.'' she spoke reassured as if she could feel the dogs aura and feelings. It was rather warm yet afraid, but she knew that it'd be fine.

Her eyes would look straight towards their destination and soon she would see Armin. He'd smile and wave as if he was quite excited. ''H-hey! You guys found it. Great!'' he spoke happily. He'd reach out his right hand to get the sword from Raphael and as soon as he did get it, he'd nod in a calm manner. ''Thank you. Here's a reward for your troubles. Haha.'' he'd say and laugh. After those words he would then run along as if he had things or work to do. Slowly Areissa would turn a little to look at Raphael. ''I guess time to head out till next time, yea?'' she questioned and tilted her head a little with a hidden smile.

877/1000

#7Raphaelo 

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Raphaelo
Raphael was surprised that Areissa had known what he was thinking; he thought she had said earlier that se couldn't read his mind. Shrugging, he decided not to think much of it, and appreciated the reassurance from her. And so the two ventured forward, eventually making their way to the abode of the rune knight Armin.

When they reached it, the man eagerly took his sword back, thanking them profusely. Keeping himself composed, Raphael responded. He was in the presence of a renowned rune knight, he was going to be polite as possible.

"No problem, it's our pleasure to help you out sir."

And with that, they were given their reward, and the two headed out. As they walked, Areissa began to say goodbye. Raphael nodded his head, beginning to put his eye-mask back on.

"Yeah, till next time. See you around Areissa!"

And with that, he headed off, to do whatever it was that he was going to do for the rest of the day.

1063/1000

#8Areissa 

Find My Sword (Areissa, Raphael) Empty Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Areissa
She looked towards Raphael as he gave him the sword. After that was done, they'd say their goodbyes. Softly she'd smile towards him and nods simply. ''Y-yea...Till next time.~'' she spoke softly and unsure of things as far as what her mind was thinking. Funnily they were probably going to the inn and so she would go rather it be beside him or him staying behind. Her head tilted up as she looked up at the sky, wondering on what to do now that the mission was over. What would their next mission be?

Her mind felt scrambled as she would then space off. Within moments later she would ram into the door (like when they first met), but this time she would get up on her own. ''Ow...'' Areissa says softly and quietly. Her hand would rub her face a little as she would then go to her room and retire for the day.

1037/1000

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum