Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My Sword [Request][Kon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

Find My Sword [Request][Kon] Empty Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:32 am

Kon

Having gained a fair amount of jewels from the quests that he had been doing for the last couple of days, Konstantin had a real kick in his step. Today he decided was a good day. The Sky was clear, the flowers in full bloom and he was in the mood to get something done. What he wanted to get done though was another matter entirely. Seemingly uncharacteristically of him he had decided to go for a walk, where to exactly?, The Crocus gardens of course. With his new attire and staff that he used as a cane, Konstantin had made his way to the famous garden to inspect the plants there. On the way to the Gardens, he past Armin and his cadet’s that he trained for a days as Armin was recovering. Whilst still fragile from whatever he had gotten sick from he gestured for Konstantin, who came to him. Wanting to put a smile on the still ill Armin, he tried to poke fun at him. “So need a hand again?” With a toothy grin.

Giving a weak laugh as a reply, he replied. “Now that you mention it, yeah I could use a hand.” Using his hand to cover a cough, he continued. “You see I’ve lost my favourite sword, no clue where it’s gone to at the moment, it’s been gone since I got sick.” Drawing his free, free hand to his face, he rubbed his temples and then replying. “Armin, you’ve got to start treating yourself with better care, you can’t have your fellow rune knights looking after you all the time, but yes I’ll get you your sword.” Unable to recall where he put it exactly last time, he called up Mikey the leader of the cadets whom he asked, who claimed that he had left it here to the best of his knowledge. Knowing that Mikey was true to his word, Konstantin would look throughout the Crocus gardens for the sword.

As he looked for the sword, he would stop occasionally at a particular flower bed or speak to one of the gardeners. Curiously the gardeners hadn’t heard anything about a missing sword, he’d have to follow up on that by talking to Armin, for now though he continued looking for the sword. Eventually he spotted a glimmer of metal in the distant, and as he drew closer a sword shape formed. The only problem was that the sword shape, which was likely Armin’s sword was attached to a dog. The dog in question bolted once it caught sight of him.

Forced to chase after him, Konstantin threw up his staff and grabbed onto it from the handle instead of the pumpkin. With it in hand he could now keep up with the dog. After ten minutes of non-stop chasing, he was able to corner him in between some hedges and a building. Luckily the dog didn’t seem all too interested in fighting him for the sword, so he merely dropped it with Konstantin making an opening for him to run away from him. It wasn’t until he looked around that he realised where he was, it was the memorial site for the fallen wizards and adventurers in the wars long gone. Picking up the sword realizing it might have been one of the dead’s, he felt a slight bit of reluctance in handing over the sword. If he wanted to get paid though he’d have to so swallowing his pride he returned to Armin.

Armin the happier of the pair, waved at Konstantin as he drew closer to him, grinning from ear to ear, whilst he remained the less enthused one. Returning the sword to him, he couldn’t hold his tongue and question him. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Perplexed by his question, Armin responded with poorly disguised distrust. “Tell you what?” Not in the mood for beating around the bush, He replied. “That the sword was from a dead person?!”

Unsure of how to progress with the returned sword now in his possession once more he called to one of the other cadets to collect and return it to the collection. Sighing wanting to relieve the tension that had swiftly grown between the two, he shrugged and gave a weak answer. “What can I say, a Rune Knight had fallen in battle, we needed arms quickly, I just happened to chance upon this one and ever since then I’ve claimed it as my own, you can hardly talk look at yourself carrying around that staff.” Ashamed about his misplaced comment he apologised to him immediately as any further discussion on the matter might reveal his abilities as a necromancer which was so much worse than what he was arguing against.

Knowing that the two were finished talking to each-other, Armin pulled out a pouch of jewels that he carried around with him and handed it over to Konstantin. “There now get going I have these scrubs to train.” Taking the hint that his presence was a distraction he left them alone and made his way back to Leeann’s place so he could get something to eat, having not eaten since the morning. Once he reached there it would be almost dinner time, at least according to the watch tower nearby. In no particular hurry he took his time finally going through the Crocus garden and plucked a few nice flowers to give to Lee and Hans for letting him stay with them, though he knew he’d have to find a new place to stay soon, with Hans being a too weird for his taste, and the overall routine of the place being too chaotic for him to be able to cope for extended periods of time.

For now with free board and three square meals available to him, he wouldn’t complain instead he’d just leave with it, twirling his cane and whistling to himself, he looked around and watched as the rest of the public gradually made their way home save for the occasional couple or solitary individuals. Not wanting to interrupt any of them, he walked straight to the house and closed the door.

[Exit]

Total Word Count: 1026

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum