Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clinton or Trump?

Who wins?

Clinton or Trump? Empty55%Clinton or Trump? Empty 55% [ 6 ]
Clinton or Trump? Empty45%Clinton or Trump? Empty 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Geb 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Geb
Well? Tell us

Clinton or Trump? BORZAPv
#2Aleksandr Sokolov 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
I'm an Donald Trump and I'm not even American.

#3Nathaniel Abaddon 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:20 am

Nathaniel Abaddon
Not American, but I'd lean towards the lesser of two evils... the one that doesn't look like a Sonic the Hedgehog villain... and garbed in the corpse of a weasel... wig's fooling no-one

#4Bishop Tamm 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Bishop Tamm
hey thats no way to talk about a lady

#5Nathaniel Abaddon 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Nathaniel Abaddon
If Trump turns out to be a woman now...

#6Hikaru Nakamura 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:19 am

Hikaru Nakamura
Hear me out, i'm not that well informed yet so my opinion can change come election time. I've been waiting for my semester to end so in my spare time I can do my research and clearly pick aside, but based off of what i've seen/heard here is my opinion.

I've live in both North(Very Liberal state of New York) and South(Very conservative suburban area) and so i've been exposed to both party, and by heart I learn more towards the liberals, but I do enjoy a good amount of conservative views that liberals would not like. I'm far from a hardcore lefty but, i'm also not a righty. I'd say I'm leaning more towards left tbh, but thats beside the point. I'm disappointed with our two candidate options being Hilary and Trump, frankly America is screwed. But I look at it like this. Trump is great for the economy and what not, but his harsh tone needs to be toned down. He needs a better rhetoric, and that is what he lacks which is why I think he will not wins. Not saying he's an idiot, or a racist, or a bigot just saying that people are fragile, and some of the stuff i've seen publicized about him saying things in specific could simply be his downfall.

While that is trumps greatest weakness, that is Hilary's greatest strength. Hilary herself in my opinion is a criminal(from what i've seen/heard, I have to do more research on that). However, what she is, is a politician and thats why I think she's a better choice. For example, You don't let a surgeon defend you in court, nor do you let a lawyer do surgery on you. So why let a businessman who has his own company to worry about at times, run the entire country. Not that he wouldn't do a great job cause frankly idt either of them would, but Hilary has political experience, and that itself is worth more. I think I want someone who has experience with politics, and knows the systems. She has good rhetoric. She knows what to say so she doesn't hurt oversensitive people with her words. She's been in several positions in the United States government, more than trump can say at least. Furthermore she graduates with political science and is a lawyer. Just based on the experience I find her more qualified for the job as of now.

However come The day of my last final I'll be doing my research on this topic. Though the reason I explained before regarding Hilary being a politician is why I heavily lean towards her. Just my two cents.

Clinton or Trump? HikaPlzSiggyJpeg
#7William Krane 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:26 am

William Krane

Clinton or Trump? Ya773ii

#00CCFF
#8William Krane 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:46 am

William Krane
Honestly I'm not a fan of trump at all but I see how people are, he's charismatic, funny, well to do, and has been in the public's eye for years. Like hika said he's lack of political experience puts him behind Hillary in many ways. Also his hateful rhetoric often contradicts himself often and I think would start more fires than it would put out. All that being said if Trump had chosen a more left, or at least a more politically correct VP he could have balanced himself. Mike imo was probably one of the worst choices for Trump. Here's a man who's openly against the LGBT community, against women's rights, has caused his own state's economy to plumt to the bottom in the Midwest during his office, and is more tied in with the Koch brothers than any other governor. Honestly Trump made a very poor choice but he did so in order to secure his votes with the far right republicans who were still holding on for Ol' Teddy, who may be morally worse than Pence.

Now I'm not 100% for Hillary. I think she's a bandwagon hoping chick, but her current bandwagon is one I find myself in agreance with currently. She's adapted her campaign to draw support from Bernie fans, which is smart but as you saw at the convention she still has a way to go. She made a smart move in her VP choice. Unlike trump who picked somebody that is heavily on the spectrum, Hillsry's choice is known for being a rather reasonable man and to my knowledge isn't too crazy. I know many dislike Hillary for the email scandal, which I get but is being totally blown out of proportion, and the Bengazi incident. But those same people that hate her have kept their mouth shut over incidents that mirror those two and even surpass them that occurred with Bush. Not saying bc Bush did it that's it's okay for Hillary to but geez la weeze guys y'all want to hang her by her toes while you build golden statues of him. Hillary has shown a clear understanding for politics, she's a person the rest of the world knows and respects, she's rational, her views are more humanistic, and her track record for the most part is rather positive. That is why I'm voting for her in this upcoming election.

Yes yes I know about Gary Johnson and the other third parties but as Senator Sanders made comment in his speech this week, that while the movement for new parties had started this current election is still between the Dems and the GOP and it might very well be the last election so black and white. This isn't the election to sit out on bc you don't like one side over the other this is the election you do your research on, find out which side has more pros than cons for you personally, and this is the election where we need to go vote!!

Clinton or Trump? Ya773ii

#00CCFF
#9Bianca Fleur † 

Clinton or Trump? Empty Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 am

Bianca Fleur †
Clinton! Because I'm from Myanmar lol.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum