Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Moment In Time.(Vali)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Priscilla Ivalice 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Priscilla Ivalice
As much as she did not wish to be here for a while or if anything if she was lucky never again Priscilla ventured back to the streets of Era with that one goal in her mind it was this and Magnolia that contained pieces of his life or the man she wanted to end the life of but the question she needed to learn.

She also needed to learn where this house in which she could find out if her target or family were. Which meant casing out the houses in Era hoping to not catch a single eye of some one would be a Rune Knight or too nosey for their own good, After all this was all part of her plans once this person she wanted dead was dead by her hands, Priscilla would work on how she would live her life with Vali and his people, She could start a new there maybe even figure out how to get a new eye and heal that scar over so she could even look less scary, It all seems so much of a dream for Priscilla that it still just slowly stabbed her in the back of the brain slowly like a needle slowly through skin.

So it would be Priscilla in roaming in the streets but casing out and looking for details. It was an easy showing she was looking for something at would not be stopping for just anyone. With that almost blank stare upon her face, it she was focusing but she was also dealing with something internally.

With the blank stares the signs showed, There was no sign of joy in Priscilla, Nothing that she had in her mind had to do with joy, that dead stare in her eye showed that was something that made her feel bitter and in some manner hollow yet she carried this out anyway far too stuck in her ways to stop.

#2Vali Onfroy 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:03 pm

Vali Onfroy

Day four being a werewolf. From the looks of things, the Viking wasn't handling it too well. In fact, he was becoming unable to control his urges- like at this very moment in time. It was midnight, probably an hour or so past 12 and here he was chomping away on a the flesh of a Rune Knight in an alleyway. Since coming to Era he made it his duty to take out as many Knights as possible, following a list of names that Priscilla brought to him. Not too many of them were in Era but a handful were. Priscilla had proven herself to be a a valuable asset. She was in a way his assistant. Someone he's grown to trust a lot over the months. In fact, she probably knew him better than most people at this point.

The silver Titan chewed the flesh, savoring every bite and almost orgasming from how pleasurable it was. He could last a whole day without getting hungry just by eating one human. Was this why it was called a curse to some? "Mmmm." he hummed with his eyes shut as he embraced the flavor of the meat. His fangs easily tore through the flesh and if they had a hard time his strength would do the job easily. Now that he had this new power, he could feel Fenrirs power making him stronger. His senses were powerful, his agility had increased. However, he noticed that ever since he received this power his rage has been amplified as well.

Not only that, but it became harder not to kill anybody right at the moment when hunger struck. Finally the Jarl of Skaal was done feasting. His nose caught a smell- quickly. With a growl he turned to see a man in the streets peering into the alleyway with an expression of utter disbelief. Vali's eyes burned a bright yellow and that's when the man knew he had to make a run for it. The man looked like a business man. He wore a suit and tie with a hat on top. In his hand was a briefcase probably filled with something important by the way he was clenching it. As he ran from the Alley screaming, Val smirked.

The fun wasn't in killing humans- at least not in this instance. The fun was hunting, like the man-beast he was. With a snarl Vali chased after the man, reaching him in under 4 seconds. The titan grabbed the man from the back of his throat and squeezed with all his strength, crushing the mans neck like a juice packet. Blood oozed from his mouth, nose, ears and eyes before Vali dropped him onto the floor.

Then.. he smelled... "Priscilla?" He asked as he looked into the woman's eyes. His glowing yellow eyes didn't dim not one bit. Blood was smeared all over his mouth, and hands. His hair was messier than usual. He truly did look like a monster.

#3Priscilla Ivalice 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:44 am

Priscilla Ivalice
It would take a moment to break Priscilla's focus on whatever she was looking at or trying to plan. But surely after to greet a monster being covered in blood surely was nothing that could effect Priscilla."But is it really fair?...Is it truly what is right....Will it free me...."She mentioned to herself but stopping her search.

Because in her mind she seemed to be trying to figure out something but hearing your name out of nowhere surely was another thing to look too. But the video was after all one she knew so, no doubt this was surely.

But given how Priscilla was she just said."Cover in blood and eyes glowing, You sure know how to greet a lady don't you dear?"Well a lady like Priscilla would consider that a greeting anyway. But then again Priscilla did not seem to mind mostly because all that kind of madness was something she was use to by now, It was a home to her so to say."All is missing a dinner, flowers and to set a house ablaze and you could make me one happy murderer."Priscilla said so casually, Most likely a lot more casual then most people could talking about fire and blood.

With that Priscilla seems to all but casually laugh but there was a hint that something was bothering  her or was trying to make her mind up on. "Do not let me stop you from you blood shed  after all, it seems you have already a few monsters or demons to tame."If he was intending to tame anyway Vali could choose a path much like she did as far as she knew, Give and when you need too or don't stop until you feel free, All were options in her mind.

#4Vali Onfroy 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:56 am

Vali Onfroy

Val grunted at the pain he was feeling in his stomach. Whatever high he was feeling from being the monster he now was, was finally coming down. He already knew what was about to happen. As the woman in front of him began to speak, Val wiped his mouth with a chuckle. "If I knew I was going to see you I would have dressed up for the occasion." he smirked. Something about his attitude was off too. The Jarl twitched after his words- but that wasn't an entirely new thing. The fact that he was even laughing was what was weird. The past few months, Val had managed to keep his emotions tucked away. He was focused on expansion, and growing his people, so there wasn't much time for happiness?

Logic.

Nonetheless he was feeling...a bit relieved. As if he hadn't just killed a Knight and a Civilian. The smirk didn't last long though. When Priscilla mentioned dinner, the Jarl immediately felt horrible. Quickly he turned away from the woman and threw up the flesh of the Knight he had just eaten. Managing himself was hard...who the hell enjoyed eating raw flesh? It was nice to know that Priscilla wasn't uncomfortable though- but he expected that. After all she was a cold hearted murderer...and Vali didn't want to embrace the fact that he was on his way down that path too. Chunks of meat and waterfalls of blood departed his stomach before turning back towards his partner. "As you can see, I already had my dinner. Next time though." He didn't fully understand if Priscilla was aware of what was happening.

Sure, she was an assassin, but to fully ignore Vali's obviously new...aura, made her either a little slow, unconcerned, or simply unaware due to her own problems. If she truly didn't care though, then she was a lot more mysterious then she looked. Could she have been that loyal? That she would walk down such a dark path with him? Or was she waiting for Vali to fall so that she could attempt to rise somehow. Then it happened again. The newly transformed werewolf's head pounded. Only a slight grunt would indicate his pain though, as he could clearly see that something was troubling Priscilla. "No I uh... I was just gonna get going. You alright? Looks like something is troubling you?" He rolled his neck, stretching his jaws as his fingers twitched. He was concerned, mostly because her state of mind affected the work she did for him, but also because he did grow to care for this woman.

#5Priscilla Ivalice 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:49 pm

Priscilla Ivalice
Maybe with this the long over due explanation would happen and Priscilla just could let it out but until then the casual way of her going about their conversation just seemed to continue."Well not exactly my kind of meal anyway, I preferred the more   cooked food myself."Yes the humor was still there, It had yet to die away."So I suppose there is a next time."Which it did not kill the mood.

But she would not avoid his question."Where what haunts and troubles your mind reveals it's self Vali."She was trying to connect it to something just to see if it made sense."Mine does not, For long periods of time now I have heard voices in my mind. Two no all that often and one very strong always talking speaking to me voice."There was more to it that just that in it's basic form.

"They all sound like me, One being the little young Priscilla at the age of where my life turned downward."
That least active one but the conversation continued."One seemed to be a current me."The final one might be the worrying part if it was."The last one the most vocal one, Is one that often wants me to do the things that become normal of me...kill, maim, ruin  whomever i want and whenever. So much so she has her own reflection when i look at anything that can reflect me, with two eyes and darker purple hair then mine, various tattoos on her."It was something Priscilla was letting out.

But since it was all that conversation of problems."I wonder if it is a part of how I tend to be, Blood and murder is almost a drug to me...the more I kill and see the blood the almost normal I feel, withdrawals happen as well as highs and intoxication from murder and blood shed."So there it was Priscilla opened herself up to this moment, almost like it showed why she was so careless about it to start with, Priscilla was still human and she already seemed like she could have been one thing that was not at all."All these problems are always so sneaky around me, Guess these things are almost a reflection of me in some manner...But I am only guessing."It seemed to be the end of it and Priscilla seemed to wonder what would become of this.

So with that Priscilla would mention it so plainly, like she just accepted it long a go."In the end, It wants me to murder people who have wronged me or to make sure I live, So I have until you chose to change."Was it madness or normality for Priscilla, Vali could be the judge of that simple but Priscilla had a feeling both where the case.

#6Vali Onfroy 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Vali Onfroy

With every word Priscilla spoke, she revealed herself. It wasn't like anything she was saying was something Vali couldn't see already. And it wasn't the first time she acknowledged her mental issues, but this was the first time that she seemed to want to understand herself. The newly crowned Jarl listened. He could feel everything Priscilla was saying. In fact, Vali was pretty sure that most people from Iceberg were mentally unstable. Blood and Violence have always been a large part of Icebergan culture. There were times where his father would come back from war, and his adrenaline would be so high that he'd have to lock himself in his room.

The werewolf himself had his fair share of dark entities. As both an Icebergan, and an elf he was automatically connected to the realm of the gods. His people saw him as some sort of chosen leader. And now...and now they would believe the rumors to be true when he revealed his new self. They would call him Fenrir, fearing and respecting him simultaneously. Anyway, Priscilla was like him in that manner. It was like Val was different people in one body. Priscilla's case a bit more visual, but it didn't prove that she was crazy.

When she finished speaking, Val slowly dropped the hood of his cloak from his head, revealing his red rugged hair. His eyes were golden and dark, cold almost. With his appearance, the young Lord was an almost entirely new person. He smirked slightly looking his assistant directly into her eyes. "Me and you are...the same." He let out, slowly moving forward towards her. "People like you and me do what needs to be done to survive, to thrive and break any limitation that people place on us."

Now, he'd be standing directly in front of her. His lips would be only inches away from hers. His eyes would dig deep into her dark and corrupted soul. A part of him was tempted to taste her flesh. Watching her body burst as his claws punctured her organs. He needed her though, and he had grown to care for her in a way he had never cared for anyone before. But...it wasn't love. It was...toxic. "I can give you the power you need...If you wish." He whispered. If she had gotten uncomfortable it wouldn't have mattered because Vali would easily overpower her. If she dared raised a hand towards him, he would punish her...

And so he pressed his lips onto hers. If she hadn't done anything, he'd break away quickly with a devilish smirk. "Unless you do not truly want to make sure you live."

#7Priscilla Ivalice 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:55 pm

Priscilla Ivalice
Is that power exactly what would save her? was it worth the risk,It was a huge thing to ponder in her mind. She seemed to consider it. She just needed to wonder. With him being so close."Is that so?"Priscilla normal humor seemed to take light but not having a clue to what is to come. It was an interesting temptation for Priscilla, after all freedom from all of this would be wonderful and under Vali she was always closer to this goal having some one guide her towards a new path rather then just telling her she would be okay and can manage to beat her demons so to say.

"And what kind of power is that you mention?"Priscilla wanted him to at least to say it, Priscilla at least would prefer to hear it rather then much like she would do before opening up slightly. Skirting around revealing things."For that is just as interesting as this moment seems to be."Priscilla was at least starting to agree to it.

The closer moment, Priscilla seemed to assume she was dead, After all blood and mentioning what to do to live Priscilla often heard that with some people when they would try to kill her in the past. But with that it was met with Priscilla seemed to willingly do the same a kiss from a monster to another there was comfort in it for Priscilla. So she would just finally mention."Maybe I can finally give into the unknown you mention before me."So she did make her mind up quickly, So to embrace with she just said."After all, I have nothing else left to fear and hide away from."So it was in the end a yes. Expecting still because of what she was use too death, However expecting something new for her to move on and piece together her life.

#8Vali Onfroy 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Vali Onfroy

Vali smirked with a twitch. This was such an edgy scene. So dark and twisted despite the fact that nothing sinister was happening between the two of them. Priscilla was Vali's best friend at this point, and to see her grow would only make him happy. Plus, she had potential... she had potential to be a loyal beast. An exceptional woman both mentally and physically. Vali...would show her the way- or at least he planned to. There was no denying that he was rather interested in the one-eyed woman, but not in the way his father had foresaw. The look in her eyes were just as corrupted if not even more corrupted then his own.

The young Jarl was only just beginning to feed into his killer instincts. Most of the time he was fighting them, but for now he would allow his hormones to take over. Once he understood his power, he'd be able to control himself so much easier. Priscilla spoke as if she wanted this power- or at least considering it. She could handle it, that much was true. The purple haired assassin said her thoughts on the proposal. "Giving into the unknown is simply allowing the gods to guide you. Feeding into your thoughts, fulfilling your deepest desirers... it is all direction sent to us from them." He pointed up with a devilish smile. His voice was still in a whisper. werewolves had the strongest ears and the Desiertan Viking couldn't have been the only one around.

His head was still well on his shoulders. His thoughts still held logic, his plans were still bound to succeed. Fenrir's power more than likely carried the temptations of Loki. Imagine depending on a god like Loki, an outcast. A god who disgusted all the others. Suddenly, the giant werewolf slowly leaned forward, passing her mouth and placing his lips directly next to her ears. "Decide quick.. the Rune Knights will be here in about ten minutes..." He said leaning back and putting his hood over his head.

"And they are the enemy." He said in Icebergan.

#9Priscilla Ivalice 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Priscilla Ivalice
So little time Priscilla came to her choice quickly."I will accept then."Priscilla said, she made her choice quickly then again she had a reason too, Then again Priscilla had a strong amount of faith in Vali to trust in him even with this unknown showed that Priscilla was a far too loyal of a shadow to give into this unknown so quickly.

Would this make Priscilla even more dangerous? did Vali want that, would Vali control an even more dangerous and hard to control Priscilla? how badly off the handle could Priscilla get with such a situation. Giving into the unknown while finally good with Priscilla could also be dangerous for almost everyone else who could encounter her.

So Priscilla the would ask him."Do you want me to slaughter then now? or after?"Priscilla said with that slowly rising blood hungry smile and twisted smile like it was ready for something far more then just simple killing and leaving. Priscilla would most likely have to let out a lot more now, Just with a different part added to it.

But Priscilla would wait for his call on it, If it was Priscilla's choice since she would just walk over and kill all of them with out a second thought about it at all, It would be just as effortless as it was breathing for her. She was just now waiting for something to happen with in the ten minutes he mentioned since Priscilla was one thing, Always ready for a blood shed. Which was most expected."I am not one to dally, So if we have knights. You have a feast or a show."There was always something with Priscilla talking like that twisted and willing murderer just waiting. All it was was waiting to hear the go or not.

#10Sponsored content 

A Moment In Time.(Vali) Empty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum