Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Gonna be[MEI]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It's Gonna be[MEI] Empty on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Caius
It was another beautiful, sunny day in Era. It was about mid day and the  rune knight capital of the world had the streets packed full of citizens. For a criminal like him, it was a very dangerous place to be. Truthfully though, he liked the challenge. It gave him a rush  that he could be caught at any moment with his drug dealing and human trafficking . Being more cautious helped sharpen his skills for less strict cities in the future. The other benefit was Caius got to expand his influence right under their noses. It was the ultimate middle finger to those stupid rune knight pigs.

Caius walked down the market district wearing a black tank top and black sweatpants. His destination was a small pie shop. There was a new drug he developed called Sparkle that he was letting some people taste for free. Once they got hooked, he would come in and make some big sales. Standard procedure. However, the man that opened this pie shop was a real tweaker. He had bought out a large chunk of Caius' supply that he had on hand. It was so much that he started to run out of money. Caius, being the great business man that he was, gave him 1 week to pay it back. Well time was up now.

Turning into the back alley, Caius found a package he left there the other night. He reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle filled with gasoline and a rag on the top. The good old molotov cocktail. Caius lit it up and opened the door that led to the kitchen next to the dumpster. Before anyone could see him, he tossed in the makeshift grenade and it burst into flames. It didn't take long for the whole building to start to go up on smoke. Caius casually walked back out to the crowd now staring in awe at the burning building. Caius stayed near them to blend in. "Oh no this is horrible! I hope they are OK in there. Did you see what happened?"

View user profile

It's Gonna be[MEI] Empty on Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:07 am

Mei
It was a lovely day in Era, and like every other day, Mei woke up at sunrise, took a cold shower to completely wake herself up, and made peach tea. Everyday has to start with tea (or coffee if she needed to be more alert)! She had to go to the market today since it was the end of the week and she needed to stock up on food to cook for the coming week. She made a little shopping list while having breakfast and then dressed up to go out.

While she was on her way to the nearest market, she noticed that there was smoke coming up from somewhere pretty close. Then, she saw where the smoke was coming from. A whole building was on fire! And there was a crowd in front of it just staring at it. Mei couldn’t help her curiosity, so she ran into the crowd hoping to find out what caused the fire. No one seemed to know, however, a man beside her talking about how horrible this was. She turned to him and saw that he was probably much older than she was.

“Do you know what happened?” she asked him. It was pretty horrible. She could smell the gasoline from here...

View user profile

It's Gonna be[MEI] Empty on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Caius
Caius stood with his arms crossed admiring his handiwork. The crimson flames had now engulfed the whole building at this point. Unfortunately, some of the workers were able to get out but they said some still remained trapped inside. They were probably toast at this point. His face didn't show it but he sure wanted to crack a big smile. Instead, he was putting on his little act of shock and awe.

His comment caught the attention of a girl that was next to him. He turned his head to get a look at her. She was a petite little thing with shoulder length blue hair. A natural beauty. She just made his list. He just shrugged his shoulders at her. "I don't know really. I just came here to smash some pie and all of  sudden this places is up in flames. Maybe they left an oven on too long or something?"  It was a plausible excuse. Idiots left gas or ovens on all the time. Still he wanted to slither out of the crowd and be on his way. This woman could help him with that. "Well shit happens right? You know any other good pie places around here shorty? I'm new here"

View user profile

It's Gonna be[MEI] Empty Yesterday at 2:30 am

Mei
The smoke from the fire was starting to get a little out of hand and the crowd had to scatter because people started to cough, including Mei. The Blue Pegasus mage pinched her nose with her fingers and looked at the stranger who was now talking about pies. “That was a pie place? Well, that’s unfortunate,” she said and took a deep breath with her hands covering her nose and mouth area.

“Doesn’t smell like it though,” she commented, referring to his assumption that someone must have left an oven on for too long. She thought she smelled gasoline at first, but now it was overcome by the stronger odor of fumes. Mei probably caught it from the man, but she wouldn’t have guessed that the culprit was actually standing right next to her.

“I’m headed to the market. I guess there are some pie places there, I’m not sure though,” she said. Seriously though, did he just call Me(i)...‘shorty’? “If you’re planning to come along, you better start being polite. My name’s Mei, not shorty.” And with that, she would walk off in the direction of the market with her little purse dangling on her arm.

View user profile

It's Gonna be[MEI] Empty Yesterday at 2:06 pm

Caius
Like always, the little lady didn't like the nickname she was given by him. Some people just can't handle a simple joke.  Her response was to tell him to cut the crap and learn some manners as she walked away. Who knew such a pretty thing would have such a huge attitude. She got some bonus respect points for that.  By her tone, it still seemed like she was going to guide him the right direction despite being rude so he picked up the pace and would meet back up with her. To be honest he didn't really like pie that much but he would roll with it for now.  

"So you're Mei huh? Nice to meet you. Sorry nicknames are a force of habit. You can't blame me though right? I mean let's be honest there is a pretty big difference here." Caius gestured with his hands one above the other showing the height difference between the two.  "But let's put that behind us. My name I Caius. Nice to meet you. You said we are going to the market district right? Pick anything out and I'll buy it for you. My business is kicking ass right now so I'm making it rain jewels if you know what I mean. So what do you say Mei." Caius reached into his right pocket and pulled out a stack of jewel bills tied in a rubber band. He flipped through the bills like a deck of cards to show them off. She might not have liked him right now but bitches loved stacks of hundreds.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum