Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

i. Frost Demon Slayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Venus Rosé 

i. Frost Demon Slayer Empty Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:22 pm

Venus Rosé

Name: Flash Frost
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Frost Demon Slayer Magic
Type: Supplementary
Element: Frost
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user places their feet close together and summons a white magic glyph of 1 meter diameter below their feet, which allows the user to dash anywhere within the range of 5 meters. The magic seal follows the movements of the user and does not disappear until the spell is on cooldown.

Name: Flawless Duet
Effect: The user hoists their hand up and creates numerous white magic glyphs within the range. Each seal is located randomly and at different angles and heights, according to the wishes of the user. The angles of the glyphs can be controlled by her finger. The spell allows the user to utilize the magic seals as a jumping platform to leap off to other seals and to travel over a short distance. The seals can be casted around an enemy within range as well, to leap around an opponent. The user is able to create 5 seals in the first post and an infinite amount of seals afterwards, with the same mana cost for each additional seal.

Name: Godspeed
Range: Self
Effect: While running or dashing at her own speed statistic, the user snaps their fingers and creates glyphs on any side of her body to control her momentum. This enables her to make sharp turns or spins without affecting her motion of travel or losing balance. The magic seals can also be used to prevent from injuring herself, for instance, when she jumps of a platform, a seal will appear beneath her feet upon summoning.

Name: Frozen
Effect: The user extends an arm in the direction of whoever the user wishes to cast upon and a cyan magic glyph is summoned below their feet. A layer of ice in the size of 5 meters in width and length is created underneath the enemy, causing anyone who walks on the ice to slip and fall.  

Name: Chain Lash
Mana Cost: 50
Range: 10 Meters
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Effect: The user snaps her fingers and summons ice chains that clings onto the first obstacle it touches, such as walls, surfaces, or her enemies and draws her towards them without doing any damage. The cables can extend up to 10 meters and they can propel her towards any direction she wishes to move.

Last edited by Snowflake on Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:22 am; edited 5 times in total

#2Manzo 

i. Frost Demon Slayer Empty Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:44 am

Manzo

These spells have been approved for training.

i. Frost Demon Slayer LGnxHvk
#3Venus Rosé 

i. Frost Demon Slayer Empty Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:01 am

Venus Rosé

Changed the last spell 'Glaze' from D-Rank to C-Rank and edited the names.

#4Kon 

i. Frost Demon Slayer Empty Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:02 am

Kon

Flash Frost: Approved.

Flawless Duet: Approved.

Godspeed: Change to instant.

Frozen: Approved.

Glaze: Denied, as it bears traits similar to that of flight, which requires a B-Rank spell at a minimum.

#5Venus Rosé 

i. Frost Demon Slayer Empty Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:12 pm

Venus Rosé

Bump. Changed 'Glaze' to a different spell.

#6Kon 

i. Frost Demon Slayer Empty Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:45 am

Kon

Snowflake's D-Rank spells have been approved for use. Snowflake's C-Rank has been approved for training.

#7Venus Rosé 

i. Frost Demon Slayer Empty Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:34 am

Venus Rosé

Training for 'Chain Lash' completed.

#8Kali 

i. Frost Demon Slayer Empty Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:07 am

Kali
These spells have been approved.

i. Frost Demon Slayer YJbUk0F

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum