Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enoch VI Britanina{Done}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Enoch Vi Britanina 

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} Empty Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:41 am

Enoch Vi Britanina

Personality

Name:Enoch VI Britanina

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Ethnicity, Father:Iceberg|Orchidia|Charles VI Britanina

Ethnicity, Mother:Iceberg|Orchidia|Cladia VI Britanina

Class:Warrior

Profession: Merchant (Strength,Intelligence)
Race:Vampire

Guild:Guildless

Mode:Nightmare

Tattoo:Black{On the Upper Back Area}

Face:Alucard-Castlevania

PHYSIQUE

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} We1d9uw

Height:2 Meter,"6'7"

Weight: 90kg.{198 Pounds}

Hair:White

Eyes:Hazel

Overall:Enoch has been noted as an extremely handsome and elegant individual by vampires, humans alike. He has Hazel-eyes (a rare trait amongst his family) and thick and lustrous dirty blonde hair elegant. He is usually often seen wearing medieval attire similar to Nobles of that time. Which resembles black or blue capes, black or blue trouser, black or blue boots, and black or blue doublet{coat}.  

Due to being a warrior by blood, and been raise as such when entering into battle he often wears his armor whether it be under his clothes or ontop. His skin is pale due to his vampirism traits. Most people ignore that due to the nationality of being an iceberg.

Extra:Enoch body is not of normal it is inflicted with scars along his upper body. Sign of his harsh life at his homeland before arriving here. He has nothing but one single tattoo along his back. He tend to wear long-sleeve attire to cover up his scars that cover his upper body.

PERSONALITY

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} PGSMsbM

Personality:Enoch face usually presents the face of an emotionless man observer said he has been shown to have a very quick, often violent temper and sadistic tendencies. He takes a great deal of pleasure from the idea of finally being able to punish an individual that crosses him. He is merciless when dealing with who cross him.

Enoch is an extremely mysterious figure. He never smiles, and rarely speaks. He has quite the intense glare and does not seem to have a problem using his skills to intimidate people into submission. Enoch can be a very cold, callous, and dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they get in his way. Despite this, he is not particularly violent, and will only fight when provoked or when the situation conflict with his cause or objective. Enoch's cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. Enoch is highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical.

Master Manipulator: Enoch has proven himself very crafty and a cunning Vampire. He can deceive and manipulate others around him in different ways for a variety of purposes. For years, he can convince everyone around him he is a kind-hearted Vampire with the best intentions for his race all while performing horrific actions. He has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to understand a person's pattern of thinking and better manipulate them. He can formulate well thought out plans several steps ahead of others, some of which have a long term in mind.

Master Tactician: Enoch is a highly perceptive fighter, almost immediately determining an opponent's attack patterns and weaknesses. He is a crafty tactician, effectively using his abilities to confuse his opponents. He can normally discern the motives and abilities of his opponents, and effectively uses his knowledge to end the battle in his favor. He is also very fully aware of the limits of his abilities, and anything he states in comparison to an opponent is usually justified.

Insane/Sage: Enoch is fully capable of committing truly abhorrent and inhumane actions without feeling any shred of remorse or hesitation. Despite his demanding nature, Enoch is not vain like most of his fellow peers. He maintains a cautious and cool demeanor, being always in control of his actions. As he usually not the talkative one, Enoch spares his words and only speaks when necessary or for those he finds worthy of them.

Enoch is an extremely composed individual. One doesn't obtain a reputation like his own by being reckless and letting things outside their own mind's pester them. While his voice isn't the voice of the knight in shining armor and is dreary and monotonous, he's very well-spoken. He acts when he feels the time is right and doesn't dance to the rhythm of others if he doesn't see it yielding a reward. This can make him seem like a man of sage-like patience or a selfish hasty twat.

Paranoid: Enoch tend to be a bit paranoid. Not sure who could be trusted he tend to question all his subordinate loyalty. His paranoid sometimes leaves him to be on guard around the unfamiliar condition. Enoch is a very cunning fellow. He knows how to wiggle his way out of unfavorable situations, especially those involving endangerment of himself or others he is fond of.

• Night Time: I am sure you know already but Enoch loves the night. Why? Because stuff goes bump bump in the night. Well, it that, and he is a vampire so much of his action happens at night.

• Manipulate: Enoch loves to Manipulate his foes or allies to do his bidding. One can say it is his vampirism characteristic that leads him into trickery instead of honestly.

Dislikes:

• Sun Light: Sun Light: Well since the beginning of time Vampire is known to dislike Sun Light not that it kills them but slightly weaken them. They rather hunt at full power where they hold the advantage as they are a calculative race.

• Don't Cross me:Enoch is a vampire of many talents, and most of his talent is base around planning. He doesn't like it when people get in his way should a person do ..... well u get the jiz of it.

Motivations:

• God:Enoch wish to place his throne over above everyone. In other words he wants to be an God. His soul purpose is to take over in lamest terms world domanation.

Fears:

• Death:No one wants to die that why he became a Vampire. To not die of natural cause but to die in battle.

• Lights:Too much light is bad for Enoch, and he knows this. He tends to be careful of light sources that can cause great hindrance.

MAGIC

Magic Name:N/A

Magic Element:N/A

Magic Description:N/A

HISTORY

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} Q9b78i0

History:

The Start

Yeah, it happens so fast, believe me, I was promoted from savage life of destruction, killing, and death. Freed by the burden of time when I gave my life over to power. Just like my hungry for power, it was replaced by another habit, and it evolves into a hunger for blood. Never-ending curse of thirst first it was animals, next humans, then, it grew that the person in question had to magically.

It was the small price to pay to achieve immortality plus the glory that the battle offer for this new species. My name is Enoch Vi Britannia, and people often say Enoch is the name of the eldest son of Cain. So like Cain's son I am the eldest though my name doesn't have much of meaning I like to think it means old. Because I been around for a long time now waiting for lurking and training.

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} COtK6yG
I wasn't always alone at first I was apart of savage groups of hoodlums well the correct term was Viking. All we did was dreams of entering the halls of Valhalla as we seek the approval of our God Odin how foolish we were. To seek a God approval is burden on it own than it struck me why seek the approval of a God when I can be one myself.

At first I wasn't like dat I never seek power I serve my people to the best of my ability would allow. I was raise to be an warrior believe me I was as dumb as they come. Easy trick or fool into believing my religion willing to die for every thing I dream of Valhalla but is it worth it?

Up to the ages of 11, I spent most of my time performing chores, training, eating, and studying. It took me a while to grasp they're a vast world outside these mountains. I didn't learn that until I was 12 years of age when I became a man.

At that age, I went on my first raid the journey was long and cold but we finally arrive at the village below the mountains. From there we sack the village killing, raping, and taking what we want. Strangely enough, I just wanted to learn this culture being expose as a virgin for the first time I thirst it was the thirst of power.

That pushes me to new height every raid after that one I begin to gather books, slaves, treasure, and food. I learn at a vast rate taking in a different culture, and being exposed by slaves' vast stories, and legends. At a young age of 20, I had hundreds of books, 8 slaves, plenty of food, and home.

Using the knowledge gain from these slaves, and books I made my life a little better. It was not summertime when I just turned 23 when my village was attacked. All those years of attacking the weak have come back to haunted us, and we paid for our sins.

A lot of people died, and many was injured including me. I manage to escape the brutal attack and wander into the cold climate of the mountains. I wonder, and wonder until I fell out. I awoke in a comfortable bed, and I felt strange.

That right someone or something found me , and it begins my journey of thirst for blood,  true power, and immortality. My master whom the name was Charles adopt me, and said when he found me I was on death bed but he pitty me, and grant me this new power.

But he said it came with price immortality isn't cheap therefore our race shall be hungry forever. He promise me that in time you could control it, and form there it begin my training.

100 years of thirst, and learning to control my abilities wasn't easy. My master Charles was bent on teaching me all he knew, and everything about our race. He trained me, and taught me every day every day it was something new.

My mind was open since I could no longer enter into Valhalla I vow I would make my own Valhalla, and become a God myself.

One night our castle was attacked I saw magic up close for years we was attacking anyone who enters our terrority. It seems to come back and bite us in the ass my master couldn't kill everyone but he tried.

His last action was for him to seal me in the coffin and put me in slumber, and he hides the coffin deep within the castle. While I sleep my slumber was deep too deep I slept for 150 years my body was okay due to the magic that the coffin granted.

Upon my awaking I found myself alone , and hungry. So for the next 50 years. I trained my skills, and study I didn't wish to ended up like my Master. Instead I want to be better I want to be a God.

Reference:N/A

Last edited by Enoch Vi Britanina on Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:57 am; edited 6 times in total

#2Amaris Ashryver † 

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} Empty Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:51 pm

Amaris Ashryver †
Hello there,

is this application still being worked on? If yes, please post here by the end of the week. This application will be archived otherwise, and can be continued at a later date should you wish to do so.

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} XRoCq8x
#3Enoch Vi Britanina 

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:58 am

Enoch Vi Britanina

Done, and ready for review

#4Venus Rosé 

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:33 pm

Venus Rosé

Hello, welcome to the site! I'll be grading your application.

• Please also mention the colour of your guild tattoo, in case your character ended up joining a guild through IC reasons.

• "...He can deceive and manipulate others around him in different ways for a variety of purposes."

You repeated this twice in your personality, would appreciate it if you can fix that.

• Since you have the Warrior class, please include N/A in all of your magic descriptions.
  • I won't be able to approve your History entirely, as we currently don't have any NPCs for Iceberg and other countries. Including site's NPCs into your history is a bit of a sensitive area to touch on, so I'd recommend you to not include them. Apologies for the inconveniences if it might require you to change your History.

Bump when you're done.

#5Enoch Vi Britanina 

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} Empty Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:18 am

Enoch Vi Britanina

@Snowflake

I made the changes, and I won't be joining any guild instead I would make my own down the line if able too cheers.

#6Enoch Vi Britanina 

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 am

Enoch Vi Britanina

Tattoo image added

#7Venus Rosé 

Enoch VI Britanina{Done} Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:03 am

Venus Rosé

This character application has been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum