Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Arcane Book I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage Meilyr 

The Arcane Book I Empty Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:56 am

Sage Meilyr
Name: Psychic
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: The Arcane
Type: Supplementary
Element: Arcane
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The caster points to an object in range with their hand or fingers. A grey magic circle will appear in front of their hand and at the bottom of the object. The object and the caster's hand are then engulfed by purplish energy. The caster can then push/pull the object by using gestures of their hands or fingers within range of the spell. After the object is pushed/pulled the spell immediately comes to an end. This spell cannot deal any damage.

Name: Blink
Effect: The caster jumps towards a direction while having one of their hands in a position where only the index and pinky finger are rised up. A grey magic circle appears underneath the caster and the caster can dash up to 5 meters towards a direction based on the caster's speed. The dash will create purplish afterimage of the caster.

Name: Energy Orb
Type: Offensive
Effect: The caster forms a purplish energy ball in their palm, they can then throw it towards a direction where the 0.5x0.5 m ball will fly up to 5 meters towards the thrown direction, when it hits something it will create a 1x1 m explosion dealing D rank damage to the units in range.

Name: Astral Phase
Range: N/A
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The caster forms a circle with one of their hand's index and thumb finger and  expand their other fingers. They then place the circle shape at their heart. Then their body's physical form is no more and is now in an astral state. In the astral state the caster can phase through objects but not items, equipments or magic. The user can still receive damage by any means of physical or magical attacks.

Last edited by Sage Meilyr on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Vali Onfroy † 

The Arcane Book I Empty Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:07 am

Yo, I'll be reviewing your spells my friend.

• Psychic: Using your eyes to activate a spell is a no no, a casting motion of some sort is needed. Perhaps pointing your finger at an item, or even snapping. Add that a magic circle will first appear from [Insert body part you are casting from] and under The item, only after then will the spell be used. Secondly you need an indicator that you're using this spell. Invisible spells are  no no. Maybe [insert color] energy engulfs the item. I'll allow a spell like this to work if you specifically say that you can only push/pull objects caught by this spell within spell range. Reminder, this spell cannot cause damage to anything/anyone. Remove the part in parenthesis. Also after the spell is used to push/pull a person/item it comes to an end.

• Blink: Having magic circle pop up where you want to dash makes this spell flawed. it gives opponents the opportunity to see where the spell is happening. I'd suggest you just make a magic circle appear under your foot. Either way, approved.

• Energy Orb: Approved.

• Astral Phase: Say that "the user can't phase through any 'Items/equipment or any magic' "

#3Sage Meilyr 

The Arcane Book I Empty Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:22 am

Sage Meilyr
Bumpy bump bump

#4Vali Onfroy † 

The Arcane Book I Empty Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:32 am

These starter spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum