Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flashing Lights [Aria/Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Juni Anastos 

Flashing Lights [Aria/Open] Empty Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Juni Anastos
Night had fallen in Era but the town wasn't sleeping. People flooded the streets to attend  a festival of sorts. Stalls, music, lights, food, games, the streets were ablaze with activity. Ylva hadn't known about this but she was happy to join in the festivities. According to Brandon they were celebrating a day dedicated to the freedom of slaves from Fiore. To say Ylva was surprised was an understatement but she was happy nonetheless that it was for something positive.

Wandering around the streets alone was refreshing for Ylva. Dressed down in a purple sundress with a pair of black shoes, she didn't stand out much against the crowd. Her wandering led to her bumping into another individual causing that person to turn around and scowl at her. Ylva tried to mumble out an apology but the person stood over her, it was a man, and it seemed like she made him drop something. You gonna help me pay for that sweetheart? Ylva felt a shudder down her spine and she could only hope for a distraction so she wouldn't have to get involved with this man anymore. What a way to start the night.

vsheetv
Flashing Lights [Aria/Open] Tumblr_pyx5lxTUxo1usc9y9o5_540
#2Guest 

Flashing Lights [Aria/Open] Empty Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:17 pm

WORDS: 363 | TAG: @ylva | OUTFIT  

Tonight was the festival celebrating the freedom of slaves from Fiore. The wood elf had been given the night off from duty thanks to this lively event, in fact, most of the pages had. However, Aria was not the type to take time for leisure often. Being the workaholic nut the green-haired woman was, she decided to patrol while walking around in her usual attire. From time to time, she'd take to the rooftops to scan over a larger vicinity for any signs of trouble. At one point, Aria decided to stop at one of the many food stalls to procure some nourishment. After all, she wouldn't be able to work efficiently on an empty stomach. She purchased a few different types of food from several different stalls. Some glazed dumplings on sticks, fried veggie sticks, and one bottle of water. She stuffed the bottle of water into the pouch at her waist while snacking on the dumplings and fried veggie chips.

While the wood elf was not too fond of crowds, a rune knight's work was never done. While eating her food and occasionally sipping her water, she kept an eye out among the bustling streets. Eventually, she felt herself getting overwhelmed by all the people and so, she ducked into an alley to her right. She came out onto a much less busy street on the other side only to spot someone in need right away. A large man seemed to be harassing a young blue-haired woman. Finishing off what was left of her snacks and stuffing her water bottle snug into her waist pouch, Aria approached the two.

"Excuse me, sir, what seems to be the problem here?" From the looks of things, the two seemed to be unacquainted. There had been a few onlookers who'd stopped to see what was happening even before the wood elf had spoken up. Nevertheless, this man did not seem to be an upright citizen and Aria had every intention to diffuse the situation as peacefully as possible. However, if need be, she would arrest this fellow. She just didn't want bystanders getting harmed much less the girl in between the two.

Don't Waver

Always do what you believe is right even if the laws of this world think its wrong

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Aria Aerniea on Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Juni Anastos 

Flashing Lights [Aria/Open] Empty Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:43 pm

Juni Anastos
A-ah I'm sorry...I didn't mea-
Ylva stuttered through her words as fear and anxiety made itself present in her voice. The man smiled and moved closer to her but before her could get in her personal space a voice caused him to stop and it caused Ylva to snap her head in it's direction. The problem is this little bitch made me drop my food. I don't care if it was an accident. You'd better mind your business anyway. Wouldn't want you to get hurt too. Just like that the man's attention was pulled from Ylva and bled over to the green haired woman. Ylva was thankful for the woman stepping up but she also didn't want her to get hurt over her. I-I can pay sir.. Please don't cause anyone trouble. the words hardly came out as she quickly reached into the white bag she had over her shoulder. In her panic she fumbled through her things and pulled out a pouch full of jewels, dropping the pouch on the ground and watching in horror as the jewels scattered about. I'm sorry, I'm sorry... With each moment that passed she felt more miserable, and she could only mentally beat herself up as she tried to pick up all the money..

vsheetv
#4Guest 

Flashing Lights [Aria/Open] Empty Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:55 pm

WORDS: 230 | TAG: @ylva | OUTFIT

The man snapped around to put most of his attention on Aria, calling the blue-haired girl a "bitch" while griping about how she'd spilled his food and even threatened to harm the wood elf if she didn't mind her own business. As the Rune Knight had thought, this man was indeed trouble, however, he was just some street punk looking to cause trouble. However, the poor young woman who ended up his victim had some real bad luck. Aria thanked the gods she had been there or else who knows if anyone else could have helped her. Now, how to deal with this situation. She thought for a moment before responding to him. "I'm afraid I cannot do that, you are causing a disturbance in public, harassing people and making threats of violence. I'm a Rune Knight, my name is Aria Aerniea. If you do not cease, I will have no choice but to take you into custody." The man didn't seem to be a mage but even if he were, Aria felt confident she could take him. He was the same as an infant to the 200-year-old wood elf. Most of the people around were. They had much to learn before challenging her. As she spoke, she showed the proof of her being a Rune Knight hoping this would help make her words carry more weight.

Don't Waver

Always do what you believe is right even if the laws of this world think its wrong

#5Juni Anastos 

Flashing Lights [Aria/Open] Empty Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Juni Anastos
Ylva stood there a little shaken but relived that the woman who swooped in and took charge was one of the rune knights. The man, seeing now that this could only mean trouble for him left the scene, but not before glaring at Ylva and mumbling something obscene towards her. This caused Ylva to shrink away as the man walked by her and until he left she didn't make a move. Thank you so much for helping me. Please if there is anything I can do to repay. I will do it. It was exhausting being placed in situations like that and she didn't know how much more of them she could take. Her sapphire gaze settled on the rune knight, her eyes filled with relief as she spoke to her. It really was a blessing that she arrived when she did.

vsheetv
#6Guest 

Flashing Lights [Aria/Open] Empty Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:27 pm

WORDS: 239 | TAG: @Ylva | OUTFIT

The hooligan took his leave after knowing that Aria was a Rune Knight. The wood elf was glad that her hunch about this man was right. She put away her identification and breathed a sigh of relief before turning her attention back to the young woman she had just saved like a knight in shining armor. The blue-haired lady had now thanked Aria meekly, saying she'd do anything to repay the rune knight for saving her. Aria simply shook her head. This child was so innocent and sweet, some people were scum. In her usual indifferent and cold voice Aria responded; "No need to repay me, it's my job to maintain peace and order. You just need to be more careful and pay better attention to your surroundings from now so nothing like this happens again, understand miss?" Aria walked past the girl after gently placing a hand on her shoulder. Now that the crisis had been averted, she could resume her patrol. Once the blue-haired girl was out of sight, she'd received a telepathic message to report back to headquarters. It seemed one of her superiors had been nearby and saw Aria handle it so they wanted the wood elf to come to make a report. As Aria always said; work was never done and she was fine with that. If it meant the wood elf could ensure the peace, that was all that mattered.

-EXIT-

Don't Waver

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum