Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Business as Usual [Astera to Era/Walking with mount]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Business as Usual [Astera to Era/Walking with mount] Empty Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:53 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn had been through hell and back in this town. She wanted to get away from all of it. LeeAnn left a note for Manzo to read, she was in Era for a certain time. If he wanted to meet her there, she would be in her childhood home. Leon resided there. She wanted to see how far he had gotten with his mission. Though, she did say she wanted to work on herself. Perhaps some jobs and doing art therapy would help her mind at ease. She thought about what happened with Kazimir and a pang of pain stung in her heart. She gripped her shirt but shook her head. She was not going to let this get in her way.

Manzo was the only person she wanted to be around. He played neutral and really didn't care what she did. It was a nice change in pace for once. She needed to be away from her family and friends, what little friends she had. Zalor flew away from the city with what stuff she had and gained from her time in Astera. Manzo went clothes shopping with her to get some better outfits. She bought what she needed and got out. LeeAnn was glad for what he did. Not to give Kazimir any credit, but there was something about Manzo that forced her to not mess with him.

"What should I do boy? I always want to believe things will get better, but it just seems my mind doesn't want to allow me. Oh well, it would be nice to be at my childhood home again. I miss it a lot" she spoke. It had been a long time since she had visited Era. She grew up there as a kid and trained there as well. The sad part was, she hated that city because of what resided there, the Rune Knights. Though, it wasn't the whole city's fault for what happened. Kicked out of the Rune Knights without any given reason. The whole family was crushed, more so her dad. Her father had given up on even being head of the family and giving it to her. There was so much stuff ot think about but right now she had to focus on herself. There was a long going on. The top prioirty was to get herself mentally capable to handling anything possibly.

400/400

20% wordcount deduction due to Gryphon.

Tail 7: 93/100

Business as Usual [Astera to Era/Walking with mount] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum