Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Cry for Help [Manzo]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Lee Nakamura
It was late summer evening, people of Astera were scattered around the summery town. Many were getting ready for bed or partying. Not many would take notice of a gyphon in distress with a young kitsune on his back. Depsite his call, nobody would answer or turn their noses. Heartless they were. The wound on LeeAnn's head had grown worse, she was out due to loss of blood. If she didn't get treatment soon, she would die. Her head was pounding even harder than the ride here. Zalor screeched at people passing by as he squirmed his way through trying to stop people to even take a look at her. Many found him annoying and shooed him away, Zalor was in much distress.

The crowed city was no place for a grphyon, but he needed help. Places started to close for the night excluding the bars. LeeAnn was growing restless and moaned a little. Zalor was not going to give up. He spotted a man sitting down with white hair. He ran up to him for help, screeching and looking at his owner. The redhead looked in pretty bad shape with her guaze bandaged soaked in blood along with her clothes. The truama to her head was the worse as hte bleeding was still going. The fight with Kazimir's clan really took a toll on her body. It was not just her head, but her collar bone was bruised pretty badly along with a few broken ribs. Zalor's eyes looked at hte man pleading him to help her.

Tail 7: 30/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:38 pm

Manzo

WORDS:214 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

It was another glorious night in the city of Astera, the shaggy haired man was enjoying an evening or writing and drinking at one of the bars he began to frequent while he was there. Hard to believe he was truly taking a vacation. Well more of an extended vacation, he had gone so far to rent an apartment in the city. Which was odd for him, he had never owned or rented anything like this before. But this city was a real breath of fresh air.

It was the time of the night for the other shoppes to close, and that was his mark to go ahead and take his first cigarette break of the night. As he removed himself from his table to step outside, he had heard something similar to the screech of a gryphon, Which was quite odd due to the fact that they aren't native to these lands. He turned his gaze to the sky and what he found was quite alarming. It was indeed a gryphon, with what appeared to be something on its back.

Manzo put his fingers to his lips, and let out a loud whistle. Signifying the gryphon to land at his location, with any real luck it would get the message and do so.

Power Is Beauty At Its Purest

"Begone, with the thunder clap"
- Manzo Mattori

credit to nat of adoxography.

A Cry for Help [Manzo] LGnxHvk
#3Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:49 pm

Lee Nakamura
Zalor circled the air trying to get someone to look at him. He knew quite well his apperance was enough to catch attention of someone, considering all the noise he was making. His wings flapped gently as he as careful to not wake LeeAnn up. A quick whistle caught his attention. Zalor's head snapped downward at a white hair man.

Quickly, he descened downwards with relief someone had taken notice. His feathers shuttered a little from the cold stone as he landed. He stood tall, but worried and distressed. He leaned downward uncovering a young, female kitsune not in the best condition. She was needing some sort of medical attention in order to survive. The loss of blood caused her to feel dizzy and not able to be that conscious. Blood stained his feather from her large gash along the side of her head. The fight against the wind clan had caused it. It was at least 2 hours since then and this happened.

She was the same kitsune that encounter him before. Upon looking at her, she looked more well groomed but a mess due to the blood pooling from her wounds. Her ribs were broken and collar bone bruised. The scarlet blood blended in with her hair but crusted along her white bandge around her head. Zalor gave the man a look, pleading him to help her. He lied down enough for him to gently take her from his back, hopefully getting the message.

Tail 7: 32/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:35 pm

Manzo

WORDS:218 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

The sight he was greeted with was certainly a gruesome one. This was the girl he had encountered a few months earlier. It seemed she had gotten herself into some sort of a fight given the look of her. He was fairly certain of that. But he couldn't imagine what would have caused someone to do something like this to her. It made very little sense to him, and he had quite the troubled past himself. Though he knew just the thing to hopefully fix the urgency of the issue at hand.

He brushed her hair back, in order to have better access to the wound that seemed to be painting her hair a deeper red. Upon viewing it, he knew that a simple spell could do such the trick. He set his hand on the bloodied scalp of the girl, black lightning flowing from it, cauterizing the open wound. That would be all he could do for her immediately.

He picked her up in his arms and climbed onto the back of the gryphon. Placing her down in his lap. He quickly took out a piece of paper and wrote down the coordinates for his apartment, and showed it to the winged beast, hoping he would get the message and take them there as soon as possible.

- Manzo Mattori

#5Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn felt a gentle touch carass her scalp, feeling how warm it was. It reminded her of Kazimir. How sweet he was. How much she missed him already. The battle previous to this was gruesome. She had never seen such a deadly and hunger look into his eyes. He was completely a different person. The thought of loosing him made her uneasy. In her current moment, she was too tired and weak to really care about anything. The distressed squawks from Zalor only made her worry more. A small moan came from her lips from the pain that poisoned her body like a plague.

The gentle touch was present again, only more pressure on her wound. With what little conciousness she had, she could tell magic was being used. Her eyes opened, lacking her eyepatch. Her mixed matched eyes stared up at hte man above her. All she could make out was white hair with blurred vision. The spell that was used was enough to make her feel a bit more relieved from the pounding feeling in her head. "Kaz..imir" she whispered them slowly closed her eyes again. Falling her head gently into the man's lap as he mounted Zalor.

Zalor understood the directions and flapped his wings gently, lifting him off the ground. Dust and sand swirled into the air as he took of with care of the special cargo on his back. The wind ruffled through their scalps. LeeAnn's eyes remained closed and peaceful, thinking about Kazimir and where he could be. She had to find him! She had to! If she could move her body, she would march right through Astera looking for him high and low. That was not a task that needed to be fulfilled at the moment. The gryphon was searching for the cordinates Manzo had given him. After a little bit, he gave a screech and descended down to the area his eyes locked on. Slowly, he flattered his wings to carefully land unlike last time when they were going to meet up earlier with Kazimir. He lied down for Manzo and LeeAnn to get off.

Tail 7: 33/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#6Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:23 am

Manzo

WORDS:200 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

Finally they were off, after a while of roaming around they had finally landed on the balcony of Manzo's penthouse apartment. He picked her up in his arms once again and dismounted from the gryphon. He turned back to the gryphon and whistled to it, and then pointed where it could lay it's head for the night if it so chose to do so.

He then made his way into his apartment, looking for a safe place to lay her down. The best option being the his couch so that was the clear winner. He laid her down gently on his couch before taking a deep sigh. Walking into his kitchen, grabbing a bottle of whiskey, and a glass. He poured in a decent amount, walking over to his chair in the living room, he sat across from her, taking a sip.
Upon doing so he reached into the chair side table, getting his cigar box out. He put his cigar to his lip and lit it using his magic.

He gazed upon her lazily. He did wonder when she would wake up, but given the condition she was in, he didn't expect her to wake up any time soon.

- Manzo Mattori

#7Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:36 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn felt herself being carried by the white hair man. The sounds of his footsteps into a safe environment, away from fear and terror. The smells were different than most places she could tell. It was...cleaner with a hint of burning to it like from a cigarette or candles that burned. With her senses now coming back, she could feel being laid on some sort of soft cushion.

The clanking of glass and the sounds of liquid being poured. Her nose picked up on alcohol. It made her mouth water a little, but not enough to ask. The smells of something burning were stronger. It was somehow calming, weird for most. She found the smell of smoke and fire to be quite calming. Afterall, she was a fire mage. After a while, she opened her eyes. Her vision blurred but focused finally. It was clear.

In a daze, she looked around to be in a room with a kitchen and family room connected. A balcony where Zalor sat watching her. He squawked happily seeing she was now awake. Then her eyes turned to the man who taken her in. Instantly, her ears folded back and she went mute. Curling her lips like an angry cat, she started to hiss, but coughed seeing that her broken ribs made it difficult to do that. Panic was already starting to set in. Her ears were flatten as the fur on her tails were spiked. A look of fear and flashbacks were reflecting in her mixed matched eyes. She wanted to speak, but nothing came out.

She opened her mouth again.

Still nothing. Only air.

This was bad! He could attack her! He could do anything he wanted to, but....he wasn't. There was something about him that felt fimilar. The scent...it was him. Or so, she thought. She sniffed the air again, tilted her head a little cutely, but still fearful. She gathered enough courage to speak.

"Wh...Who are you? Why am I here? I...I will hurt you if..y-you try to d-do anything" she croaked, terrified. Her voice trembled and studdered to formulate words. Her mind stumbled to even make sentences. Her eyes watered a little from the fright.

Tail 7: 34/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#8Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:52 am

Manzo

WORDS:193 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

"Welcome back to the land of the living kid." He said as he got up from his chair. Revealing his face out of the darkness that was the shadow that covered his chair. He got up from his chair, this version of Manzo, the true version of Manzo was much taller, as well as better built than the version this girl was used to.

"As for the who, names Manzo. Blue Pegasus mage." He said as he walked back into the kitchen, his cigar still in his mouth, blowing smoke out of his nostrils while pouring another glass of whiskey for his guest. He walked from the kitchen through a cloud of smoke back into his living room. He placed the glass down on the table in front of the woman.

"As for the why, well kid to put it bluntly. You got fucked up, and I brought you here so you'd have a safe place to heal up. Before you go back out into the world, and probably do that shit to yourself all over again." He said removed the cigar from his mouth to sip his own drink.

- Manzo Mattori

#9Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:10 am

Lee Nakamura
The shadows released the man's face see his full view facial features. He was a tall and handsome to her surprise. There was something about him that was familiar, but she cannot quite place her finger on it. Looking a little less terrified, but still on edge, she stared at him with wide eyes. AS he spoke, he sounded more of a blunt version of Hikaru. Hikaru was more kinder and caring, this guy seemed to not having any manner. Though, he did take her in and made sure she was okay. He can't be all that bad. AS good as she was with reading people, she could tell they both had a hell of a past.

That was something she could relate to. He stated his name and why she was here. Shyly, she looked down at the glass then looked back up at Manzo. "LeeAnn Nakamura. Former...Rune Knight" she replied, with a hesitation in her voice. She spoke with a painful tone about the 'Former" part. It was still a sore subject, but one she needed to talk about. A lot was on her mind. "Thank you, Manzo. . This is quite normal...trust me. I've had worse" she spoke. She felt more at ease and able to talk. He clearly had not intent on hurting her or anything of the sort.

She gulped down the whisky like it was going out of style. The lavish gift of having the immunity of alcohol was not something she admired highly. Her eyes stared at the glass, thinking about the attack and the look in Kazimir's eyes. All humanity and kindness were loss in them. "The attack...he...loss his humanity. Looked as if...he were a different person" she whispered. The fire in her eyes had gone out a long time ago. Bags under her eyes from stress and worry. She wished she could get drunk and forget all of her worries. There were no words she could speak that would change the way she felt. She just needed someone to talk to. That's if her pride let her.

"I am used to being in worse conditions. Sometimes...I think I am better off dead" she finished.

Tail 7: 35/100

Character Sheet
#10Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:28 am

Manzo

WORDS:264 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

This girl had some serious issues, but it's not like he couldn't relate in someway shape and form to be perfectly honest. His past wasn't all sugar and rainbows. Though given she was a former service member, it's not at all surprising that she'd have some serious issues. "Glad to know you left that rag tag group of fuck ups, not like they could save anyone. The guilds have been saving their asses for years." He said with a sarcastic chuckle.

Though it would seem she was disturbed about more than just that, which in and of itself isn't a surprise. Who ever the person she was mumbling about probably knew more about this situation than he did, and it wasn't in his nature pry. "Well LeeAnn, let me give you some words to grow on. Life is gonna beat you to your knees, and it will continue to do so if you let it. That's the problem with the damn Knights. They don't teach you kids anything about the real world. None of you know how to cope with hardships. I was sold into slavery by my own parents. I was used as a sexual object, and child soldier."

He then took the bottle of whiskey and began drinking straight from it. "But here's the kicker, it doesn't bother me. In time you'll learn how to over come what ever it is that's eating you right now. Because life goes on, and things get better, but if you don't accept that life isn't fair, you'll continue to be a victim."

- Manzo Mattori

#11Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:22 am

Lee Nakamura
It hurt to hear the truth. Her family had served the knights since they were first formed. For decades of service, they got nothing. All of her family were banned because of her. Even though her family wasn't angry at her, she was mad at herself. A long and heavy sigh came from her. "I was actually kicked out. My whole family was. The Nakaamura family has served the Kngiths for decades" she added. The pain of loosing all she knew just was too much. Silently, tears formed in her eyes and trailed down her face. The truth was hard to accept for her. All because she was mentally unwell. It wasn't her fault?!

Her parents and grandmother were pushing her to join a guild, especially Blue Pegasus. Here she lied in front of a mage from that exact guild. Manzo's words spoke to her. She stared at him while he spoke. Frozen and clinging onto every word he said. "They don't. I've been tortured, ridiculed, harassed, and many other things. I can relate. The Rune Knights dont teach you anything about that. They don't give a shit about me. I'm sorry for what happened to you" she spoke. He opened up a little about his hard past. The thoughts of the wet and cold dungeons, chains and shackles, and the pain she went through haunted her mind. It was tough to talk about. She never wanted to think about this.

She had to share her story. It was the only way to let some of this out. "I have been tortured twice by the Church of Illumin to 'cleanse my sins'. That's how I ended up looking like this with some curse that fucks up my whole life. It...haunts me every day...I am scared of people, scared someone might torture me again" she spoke, her voice trembled. She stared at Manzo terrified with memories flashing back from a few months ago to eight years ago. As it happened twice, her parents were worried. Everyone who knew her was. She needed a safe haven that would protect her as she would do the same.

Tail 7: 36/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#12Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:03 am

Manzo

WORDS:162 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

The man in white shook his head, what kind of organization would allow such a thing to occur. But there was something he thought the young woman had truly forgotten, or perhaps she was unaware of this. He had debated if he should even tell her, but she had basically spilled out her guts. So he figured he'd give her some info she was probably missing out on. "Hate to tell you this kid, the Nakamura family actually had their history rewritten. You guys were one of the founding families of Blue Pegasus. You have no actual history with the nights. Odd's are your family got bought by the council. Which doesn't surprise me." He said while putting his cigar back up to his lips. If she actually listened to what he said, he would be amazed. Though it truly didn't matter to him if she did anyway. He had ten years worth of archive studies that backed up his claim.

- Manzo Mattori

#13Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:50 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn took another sip of her whisky and set the glass down. Bags under her eyes from lack of sleep and her head pounding a little from the headache. She hoped the whisky would help a little with the pain. Man so spoke once more and this time caught her by surprise

The Nakamura family wad never truly apart of the Rune Knights. They were originally from Blue Pegasus. This made more sense on why her grandmother and mother were so keen on her young Blue Pegasus. She knew her cousin, Astrid, had already. The redhead's eyes were bewildered looking at Manzo.

"Holy shit! This makes more sense. A lot more. I-I cannot believe we have been fucking deceived by...those loons. They just threw us out like trash..." she replied. Covering her face into her hands and giving a heavy sigh. She just couldn't believe it, but she did trust what he was saying.

"You must know a lot more about me than I know myself. Guess I should let this sink in...it would be logical to go back to my roots" she spoke. Looking at Manzo, she sat up carefully. "I...guess I will have to stick to your words. What now?"

Tail 7: 37/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#14Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Manzo

WORDS:128 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

Thankfully what he was saying did resonate with her, and she actually believed it.But as far as what she should do, that was something she would have to decide for herself. There wasn't anything he could say or do that would make it clearer to her than it already was. "I personally can't believe that family of yours never told you. What a fucking shame." He said as he pulled himself up from his chair and walked back into the kitchen.

"First things first, you need a shower, and to eat something. We can discuss everything else once that's taken care of." He said as put his glass in the sink for cleaning later. Hopefully she would actually do as she was told in this regard.

- Manzo Mattori

#15Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn was glad she was told the truth. Her family must of not known or just forgotten about it. It was no wonder her grandmother was the most irritable when she would talk about the Rune Knights. She knew the truth about the Nakamura family than the blood related and she married into the family. Her mother was the same, but not as annoyed. This was something to bring up to her father when she would see him next. Manzo told her to go take a shower and get something to eat. LeeAnn huffed and nodded. Roughly, she got up and grunted a little her sore body.

LeeAnn took a hot steamy shower. The water pelts would hit her skin. She thought about her older brother. Even if she wasn't blood related to the family, the Nakamura family was all she know. Only finding out that she was adopted two years ago, she was pissed at her father for not telling her. Could she blame him though?

It probably wasn't easy. LeeAnn put on just a pair of jeans and her tank top, revealing her infectious-looking skin. Her blood soaked coat was hanging outside on the balcony after she had washed it. For some reason, she felt comfortable around Manzo, seeing he wont do anything. In a secret way, she trusted him a bit more than she would lead him to believe. As she entered the kitchen, she sniffed something that smelled good. It was rare she ever smelled anything that made her mouth water. Most of the time, she forced herself to eat, but she looked at a sweet aroma of something sweet. "What's that smell" she asked Manzo, trying to look over his shoulder.

Tail 7: 38/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#16Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Manzo

WORDS:128 | TAG: @LeeAnn  

While LeeAnn was in the shower, the man took it upon himself to begin preparing something for her. Something to the tune of liver pate, which with her being a kitsune would be right up her pallets alley. Which was good, hopefully she would take to it, for the enzymes of the liver would propel her healing factor, which was a good thing, even if these livers weren't technically 100% animal liver. He mixed pituitary glands into it. Which should help bring her a sense of normalcy to her mental health, and in this situation that was more than a little important.

Upon her exiting the shower, Manzo turned his head to spy her trying to peer over his shoulder. Which was fairly amusing. "Well hello to you too, aren't you the shapely little thing without that officers coat. Good thing you won't be needing it anymore. To tell you the truth I don't care for the Knights either, or the council for that matter. But I love my country, so I tolerate them as best I can." He said as he grabbed a plate from his cupboards, picking up the skillet and tilting it to the slide the pate of liver and glands onto it.

He turned around and handed her said plate. "Soups on kid." He said with a monotone voice, putting his cigar back in his mouth.

- Manzo Mattori

#17Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Lee Nakamura
The smell and aroma were pleasing to smell. Seeing how her illness prevent her from eating almost anything, it was a common factor for her to not eat. She could go days without eating nothing but bread and vodka. Her curious nature was trying to see what he was exactly cooking. Trying to see, but he was too tall for her to see over his shoulder. Jumping up and down, her hair and bangs going everywhere, but she eventually stopped.

Manzo commented on her being tiny and not needing that coat. She hissed a little at the comment about the coat. "First off, I am not tiny! Second, that coat is my brother's. It's the only thing I have that makes me feel close to him. It maybe an officer's coat, but it's all I have of his" she hissed a little hurt. Her eyes watered at the thought of Hikaru. He was never around. She always felt forgotten even with so much family who loved her., She still felt alone without him.

"Wait...you know I can only eat this stuff" she asked, a little confused. Though, she taken a bite. With full of regrets and feeling bad for eating this kind of thing, she still ate it out of the need to eat. It was strange. How much he knew about her. Her ears went down out of guilt for eating humans. It was the reason she looked so tiny and not more filled out. She forced herself to eat all it, Manzo could tell she was not wanting to. She would hesitate a few times and just rush to eat it.

Tail 7: 40/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#18Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Manzo

Manzo nodded his head in reference to her question about only being able to eat what it is he had made for her. "Yeah, I know what you are, not to mention I can tell that's one nasty curse you've got on you as well. I can probably have it reversed if you're interested in such a thing." He said glancing at her struggling to consume the meal. She probably thought herself to be a monster because of what she is which couldn't be further from the truth to be completely honest.

"There's no sense in fighting swallowing your food. You're deathly thin, that curse you have is only going to get worse unless you start eating the right foods. If it makes you feel any better. The people I got those glands from, no one is going to miss them."

#19Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:16 pm

Lee Nakamura
Her ears flattened as he spoke the truth. Manzo was right, but she didn't want to face it. It still felt wrong. All of it did! LeeAnn's stomach growled again as she held it and finally accepted it. She ate it another bite. Why did he care so much?

"This curse cannot be lifted. Trust me I have tried everything. It's the a parasite that can never beridden. Even if you could, the damage is already done. I will never be the same. I cannot have children, eat many foods, and even the appearance is permanet. It makes my body attack itself at random times" she spoke, trying to not accept his help. Though she knew, he would find a way. His words stung knowing he was right. Just to shut him up she forced herself to eat the meal that generously cook for her. After a while, she stared at him. "Why are you helping me" she asked, a little confused and sounding defensive.

Tail 7: 42/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#20Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:24 pm

Manzo

"The power of a god slayer can reverse just about anything, to be completely fair. I can literally force it out of your body. This isn't my first rodeo." He said with a chuckle. Though it sounded like she was complicit with her fate which in his opinion was honestly just sad. He had never come across someone so defeated in his life. It truly boggled the mind. There was no reason for her to just accept this because it seemed that's how things were always going to be.

"Why not help you? I doesn't take me out of my way to help, so ya know, why not"

#21Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn had tried some many different methods before nad just gave up on finding a cure. She was different in many ways. Accepting how things are and finding a way to live with it. Certain things are suppose to happen in life and teach you a lesson. She believe it was suppose to happen. It was not so much the curse itself that bothered her much. It was those who gave it to her. Hatred boiled in her eyes just thinking about it. "It's not the curse itself I have a problem with. It's those who gave it to me and my mother. Those who were suppose to protect us from evil. Those who fucking brainwash civilians into thier cult and I am not talking about the Rune Knights. The church of Illumin is much worse! I have been tortured twice by them. I cannot think straight without thinking someone is out to hurt me or find the pleasure in seein me in pain. The curse is something I ahve already somewhat accepted" she went on. It was her wish to stay this way. In a weird way, she liked it. It was just more confusing now that I explain this.

She looked at Manzo explain why. She tilted her head. "Why not? You don't get anything out of it. I'll take your word for it" she sighed. LeeAnn was not more confused than ever. She finished her meal and gave a sigh. "To tell you the truth, the curse itslef may not help my situation. It's the permanet mental damage that has been done. I have nightmares and flashbacks every day. Shackles and chains...its not something I can...forget" she spoke.

Tail 7: 43/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet
#22Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:39 pm

Manzo

"I can sympathize with that truly." He said as he removed his shirt from his body, revealing his scars. While to the naked eye, he looked like an attractive and well build Youngman, upon removing his shirt, that's where the real story of his life is to be found. A scar going from his collar bone down to his where his rib cage ended. Burns on the base of his throat. While most are distracted by how good of shape he was in, other people who were truly looking at him could easily see what it is he had endured all this time.

"Believe me when I say, I truly understand and sympathize with you."

#23Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:46 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn froze.

With what little emotion he shown, she could tell in his eyes that he spoke the truth. Something about this man made her at ease completely. He took off his shirt. At first, her face grew red, but seeing how seriously scar he was and burned. Her hands covered her face seeing how wounded he was. Tears were starting to form reminding her of what had recently happened. She felt for him. LeeAnn was touched in a different sense than most would. Most women would gaw at the well-built and muscular body. LeeAnn was not those women. She was different.

Her ears drooped further as she just stared at Manzo. "My gut was right. We both come from horrible paths. That's what you saw in me...didn't you" she spoke. She realized why he had helped her and didn't turned a blind eye like many would. LeeAnn had wanted to cry and hug him, but she didn't. Didn't want to be that type of a burden. "I'm sorry that happened to you, Manzo. I seriously do. I feel for you a lot. Why do horrible things happen to good people. It's just unfair" she whispered.

Tail 7: 44/100

Character Sheet
#24Manzo 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:01 am

Manzo

"Make no mistake, I am not a good person, not even close honestly. I have done horrible things. Unspeakable deeds truthfully. I was a dog of war, truthfully. There were times I enjoyed the killing, it made me feel alive. Everything on me, I have earned, and deserved. I've killed my kinsmen, as well as my own friends. Do not pity me, for I am not deserving of it." His tone cold, and monotone as he spoke. It was his truth, the only truth about him he could own up to. His past was his, and his alone and he didn't expect anyone else to understand or pity him.

"When I came to this country from Joya, it was as a prisoner of the magic council, I was wanted for war crimes that list in the hundreds. But I was still bust a child. The last decade of my life has been spent trying to atone for those acts. Trying to make my former master proud. Seeing as I was just a child when I got here, they released me into the custody of blue Pegasus, like probation. My probation was to wander endlessly, and not return until I felt as though I had truly made up for what I had done."

#25Lee Nakamura 

A Cry for Help [Manzo] Empty Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:10 am

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn listened carefully. She was wrong about him that he killed people and was a dog of war. Though, so was she in a way. She may of never killed people, but she was still used by the Magic Concil's games. She walked closer to him, looking him dead in the eye. Serious about what she had heard. LeeAnn took a deep breath and stood tall. "You have my trust, not complete, but most of it That is something I don't give at all. I look past that. At least you realize now that what you ahve done is wrong. You have a heart, Manzo. Don't let it slip" she said, with a side smile.

LeeAnn had a flashback of her brother and fell into a trance. Gripping her shirt, she thought about him. There was something about Manzo that she was comfortable with. It wasn't his looks or his character. She couldn't quite place her finger on it, but she knew he could be trust and a possible friend. "You...remind me of my brother, Hikaru. I don't know why. You two are nothing alike, but something about reminds me of him" she spoke.

Tail 7: 45/100

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum