Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot Empty Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:45 pm

As you all know, here on FTRP it's common for the majority of members to be in one town at a time. Right now, it's Astera because of the points bonus, which is nice and all, but I think that we should move to Oak, for a few key reasons:

1: Astera has no quests: Astera has like, 3 quests and they're all of a high rank. This means that lower ranked members can't do any quests, and higher ranked ones have barely any. In addition, the event in Astera is almost over anyways.

2: Oak has a lot of quests: It has a lot of quests, what can I say?

3: Oak is close by: Really easy to travel to and all, as long as you're in Astera.

4: Oak is interesting: A lot of cool RP locations, such as the Majura Gallery which has a lot of cool paintings and has a nice dining area. The Majura Gallery is just super cool, and when we get to Oak we should all RP there together and not at that silly pub, though I guess the pub is like, okay and all, it's not nearly as good as the gallery.

5: Rise Up: Rise up

#2Odin † 

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot Empty Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:57 pm

Odin †

You had me until number 4. Everyone let's go to Era instead

#3Kon 

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot Empty Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:02 pm

Kon

Clearly we need to all go back to Orchidia and stagnant as we did before.

#4Caius 

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot Empty Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:03 pm

Caius
Dahila #1 [b] [/b]

Hi I'm Caius
#5Kaiser 

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot Empty Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:38 am

Kaiser

LETS GO TO OOOOAAAAKKKKKK

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot Sigbys10

m a t r i a r c h y
#6Manzo 

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot Empty Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Manzo

We should change the name of Oak, to Garry. Lets all go to the town of Garry.

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot LGnxHvk
#7Steel 

Why we need to rise up and make Oak the next hot spot Empty Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:30 pm

Steel

Non.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum