Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Application Summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

Staff Application Summer Empty on Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:50 am

Jyu
Hello,

We are in need of a moderator. Should you be interested in the position, please fill in the template below and post it in this topic.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] Real age, of course.

[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?

[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is our primary form of communication.

[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join staff?

[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP.

[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have any other forum experiences in similar roles?

[b]Timezone:[/b] Self-explanatory.

#2Vali Onfroy 

Staff Application Summer Empty on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:05 pm

Vali Onfroy

Activity: Reaaaalllllllyyy active

Discord: Vali

Reason: Just wanna help get things moving, upping the pace in which things are reviewed and all that.

Skills: I can read and write lmao

Experience: Yeah lots of RP sites.

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)

#3Kaiser 

Staff Application Summer Empty on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:54 am

Kaiser

Activity: Pretty active, about an hour on FTRP everyday.

Discord: Kaiser

Reason: Our site is pretty slow atm so I want to help out and get stuff going.

Skills: I'm fast. So what you can expect from me - fast reviews / approvals / rewarding, etc. Also in Asian timezone, so I can make sure things aren't left unattended for too long.

Experience: Have been admin here before, moderator and global moderator on other sites.

Timezone: GMT +7

Staff Application Summer 30GBzzd
#4Manzo 

Staff Application Summer Empty on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Manzo

Activity: Off and on all throughout the day.

Discord: Manzo

Reason: Want to keep the sight running and maximum efficiency

Skills: Script writing for characters and events, ability to act out several NPCs at a time. Knowledge of applications as well as magic rules. Maximum availability to do what is needed.

Experience: Jr Mod, Mod, Global Mod, and Admin for this site off and on for 6 years.

Timezone: EST

#5Guest 

Staff Application Summer Empty on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:43 pm

Activity: Can be on 3 to 4 times a week at least or as much as needed.

Discord: Rin-Senpai#8913

Reason: I've been a member of FTRP on and off for a good number of years, while I have never stuck around for long, I do see this to be a good community with a lot of potential for growth and good people and I would like to help further that along.

Skills: Detail oriented, some knowledge/experience with coding, fast and thorough with grading, lots of free time to devote to work as a moderator, unbiased and logical thinker to keep help keep the community drama-free, quick study, and good work ethic. I'm in the Pacific Timezone so for members in the same or central or eastern timezone, I can help get their things graded quickly and efficiently so they can potentially start Roleplaying or taking on quests same day as they submitted their apps for review.

Experience: From 2015 up to 2018, I've been an owner and admin for 4 other fairy tail sites, spanning from 6 months to 2 years per site.

#6Sponsored content 

Staff Application Summer Empty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum