Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feelsgoodtobehere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kasim 

Feelsgoodtobehere! Empty Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:44 pm

Kasim

"Oh my dear, useless, loyal servant, do you not understand what it means for me to be here?" Kasim asked with a smile stretching his lips. The nephilim and his "assistant" slowly walked through the dark and empty church of Dahlia. it looked more like a place for satanic rituals than a place of worship for Illumin. The woman beside Kasim was the one who made it possible for him to stand here today. She travelled all the way from Joya to Savannah just to set Kasim free, so no matter how useless she became after that, Kasim owed her his life. The woman rolled her eyes as she carried a stack of two books, ignoring her masters insults. "And how exactly is coming here going to help you get your strength back?" She asked. The fallen Savannan turned towards his servant and laughed, drawing a cigarette from his pocket. "Don't be stupid, this isn't going to help me at all. We're only here to thank the lord." He smirked. "Now, let's pray. I have some words for... our father who art in heaven." He frowned as he reached the front of the church. Kasim closed his eyes and clapped his hands together, the cigarette on the edge of his mouth. The woman beside him sighed, doing the same.

#2Kasim 

Feelsgoodtobehere! Empty Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Kasim

"Dear god... I first want to thank you for life. Yes, life because through your will I am able to breath the fumes of death... and fire. I want to thank you for putting such disgusting, slow-witted, creatures on this earth for me to manipulate and toy with as I please! Thank you for allowing my brothers to betray me and most importantly, thank you for allowing them to seal me away for a fucking century making me no better than the puny humans!!" Kasim shouted in anger. Heavy breathing followed as he brought himself together again. The woman beside him remained still, her eyes still closed as she prayed to herself. "I probably should be mad at you but I've grown, god. I've grown into a mature man, so instead, I'll just accept your invitation to this little gaaaame." With his last word, his eyes opened as multiple butterfly-like creatures appeared and began flying around him. "If you think you've won already, then you've got another thing coming, Illumin. What's a god, to a god?"

Kasim placed his finger under the cigarette in his mouth, conjuring a small purple flame that lit it and allowed him to smoke. Churches meant little to him so although it was taboo the Savannan had no problem smoking in one. "You certainly had a lot to say." The black haired woman spoke. She was smooth, calm and collective almost entirely different from the person she was trying to help. You had to have a certain amount of patience when you were dealing with the fallen Nephilim and this lady here had a lot of it. "Well someone has to stand up to him." The dark skin man placed his hand placed his hand in his pocket and took a long drag from his cigarette. "Mmmm."

#3Kasim 

Feelsgoodtobehere! Empty Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Kasim

"What do you even say to him? You know, since you worship demons and everything, what could you possibly want that the lords of hell can't provide?" Kasim began walking towards the entrance of the church but stopped upon seeing the door open. "I do the same thing you do. I warn him, I... say things that I think he needs to hear." She sighed with a slight smirk. The Neko stopped as well when the door, holding Kasims staff in one hand and the books in the other. The door opened and revealed one single person. A man with glasses and a black hooded cloak. In his arms he carried a book and as he saw Kasim he immediately took his hood off. Quickly he opened his book, rushing through the pages. His hair was ruffled and green like the grassy floors of a tropical forest.

The Nephilim exhaled smoke, then glanced over at the Neko beside him. "Hm?" "You, move out of the way." the woman demanded. She hadn't a clue on why the man was fishing through his book but she knew there were things that needed to be done. If they slowed down for anything it'd fuck up the flow of things. When the blonde headed man didn't respond, Kas became frustrated. "Well if you don't want to move, I can always jus-" However, he was persistent. "T-that, on your head, w-what is it?!" The man finally spoke.

He seemed pretty damn eager to know what the symbol on Kasim's forehead meant. So much so that he even began to press forward. The woman beside the Nephilim stepped over to stop the inquiring man from getting closer. It was more for the sake of this stranger than it was for Kasim's. "Another step and-" "Wait, Rin, hush." He demanded as he stepped around her to face the man. "This is what kept me sealed away for almost a century, what's it to you?"

"So it really is you!"

Last edited by Kasim on Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Kasim 

Feelsgoodtobehere! Empty Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Kasim

What did this man mean? Kasim was taken back by how pleased this grass headed male seemed to be when the reason behind Kasims markings were revealed. Raising both his eyebrow he took another drag from his cigarette. With a glance towards Rin he nodded slowly. "Yes, I suppose it is me?" He smirked evilly at the man. He didn't know what was going on but people weren't often glad to see Kasim, so this was a moment to cherish. Rin on the other hand was a bit more concerned. "Um, okay, so who are you again?" Rin stepped forward, eyes glued to the man. "Oh! Apologies! This is no way to greet the epitome Chaos, the god of D-" The man bowed towards Kasim. "We just want to know who you are." Rin pressed. The man stopped and glared at the duo. The temperature in the room dropped but Kasim was rather amused.

"Oh come on Rin, he was just about to call me the god of something." Kasim exhaled. The book the man was holding was especially large. It was black with a cross on it's cover. The green haired man quickly responded to Kasim. "Destruction. You are Kasim the Destroyer, right?" The Savannan hadn't heard such an epithet in some time. The last time he heard anyone use that title was when he had destroyed a Savannan village. They cried out and begged for "The Destroyer" to stop. "It's been almost a century since since I've heard that name but yes, that's me?" He hesitantly responded. He wasn't scared of dying but it wasn't exactly something he looked forward to just yet and considering his weakened state, a fight wasn't in his best interest at the moment. "Here, look.." the man excitedly handed Rin the book. Kasim moved closer so that he could see and in it explained a number of things.

The Savannan was surprised to see that there were pages of his life inside this book. Pages of history where he destroyed countless villages and murdered countless people. However, what shocked him more was the fact that this book had a perfectly drawn portrait of him and above it read. "The God of Destruction." Kasim flipped the pages. Suddenly a large grin stole his face. "You follow the path of destruction... Where did you get this?" Rin asked. "The great priest wrote this. He studied the destroyer and spent most of his life trying to find him." The man turned to Kasim, bowing formally. "It is an honor to be in your presence." This was all so new to the Nephilim, he almost couldn't believe it...almost. "Wow, and just when I thought Rin was the only one who appreciated me. Not only do I have followers, but people believe me to be some sort of God of Destruction?"

"Are you not? You've managed to wipe out a great portion of Savannah. It's because of you that they are thriving today. I've heard tales of your power, your strength, your dedication to being the balance the world needs. Just standing here right now, right in front of you...I can feel your celestial power. You are the mandate of heaven.

#5Kasim 

Feelsgoodtobehere! Empty Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Kasim

Kasim couldn't believe his ears. Finally there were people acknowledging his greatness. Having people believe in him like people believed in Illumin proved to be the ultimate insult to the one true god. Kasim smirked. Smiling was all he really could do at the moment. Rin on the other hand nodded. She was the first to tell the destroyer that there were people who actually loved him and his work. "I suppose I am the god of Destruction." He smirked. The man smiled as the woman handed him the book back. "The priest will be pleased to hear of your arrival. Truthfully I can't believe you're actually here- I mean I can because the prophecy spoke of this day, but I never thought I'd live to see the day. After all the prophecy did say in another two hundred-"

"Wait, what's all this talk about a prophecy?" Kasim glanced over at his "Assistant". She looked back at him with her lips tucked before sighing. "Well the book says that there would be a day when the king of all destruction would rise once again to forge the world we needed." Taking another drag of his cigarette, the Nephilim was surprised to hear of such things. "Rin, you didn't tell me about any prophecy..." The black haired woman turned to face the man she brought back to life. "I was going to tell you but I didn't think it was anything you needed to hear just yet, not until you regained all of your strength at least." Rin blinked as her orbs looked into the Nephilim of destruction. For a moment there was a silence, Kas looked into her eyes attempting to spot a lie. Fortunately for her, he couldn't.

"Well perhaps you, my friend can tell me all about this prophecy." "That's just it, Lord. The prophecy only says that you'll be brought back to reality. There's nothing else after that. I mean to be quite honest, there's not a lot in this book, it's only about 300 pages."

Feelsgoodtobehere! Original
#6Kasim 

Feelsgoodtobehere! Empty Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:39 am

Kasim

That was all? Only 300 pages on a book about Kasim the Destroyer? Unacceptable. If he wanted to disrespect Illumin on a grander scale, he'd need more scriptures of his greatness. In the dark and lifeless halls of the church, Kasim, Rin and this nameless cultist stood all conversing about the person who mattered; Kasim. "That book, let me hold on to that." Kasim insisted. He dropped what remained of the cigarette and crushed it with his foot awaiting the mans response. "Um...well, this is my only copy-" "Surely there's more than one book..." "Well yeah but-" "And I'm sure you don't want to piss off the god of destruction, right? Because things don't end well when Kasim the Destroyer is pissed off." He stepped forward, a sadistic smile stretching across his lips as his eyes seemingly darkened. The man held the book close to his chest, nearly bending over backwards as Kasim towered in front of him. "O-of course not!" He shivered in fear. Soon he handed the book to the Savannan. "Smart choice." Rin giggled. "There we go." he nodded. After the book was taken the man stood there, lost. "What? Am I supposed to bless you or some shit?" Kasim questioned. "Um no- I, I mean not if you d-don't want to..." "Then what the hell are you waiting for? Get out of here, human." It only took a second for the filthy creature to bolt out of the door. It seemed that Kasim's reign of terror extended to even Fiore. "What do you need the book for, Kasim?" Rin asked. Her voice seemed filled with worry. The destroyer raised an eyebrow before responding. "For starters, I want to see what people have to say about me. This is a book on my life after all. Besides, it seems like my trusted assistant is hiding things from me now." Rin sighed and shook her head, stepping forward to hopefully halt Kasim from believing she wasn't trustworthy anymore. "No- I... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the prophecy. You can trust me." Kasim merely rolled his eyes, swatting his hand in the air as if her words were like bothersome flies. The Nephilim walked to the front of the church again. "Well I sure do hope so. I'd hate to kill the closest thing I have to a friend." Rin smiled. Granted Kasim didn't actually call her a friend but she assumed that she was getting there. "I thought we were going out?" "Nah, I've got some reading to do. We'll make this our home for the time being." And with that he found the Priests office and closed the door upon entering. Maybe this book had answers on how he was going to get his strength back.

EXIT

Feelsgoodtobehere! Original

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum