Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I My Brother's Keeper?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nerva 

Am I My Brother's Keeper? Empty Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Nerva

As Nerva tried to swing down his hand to decimate a small settlement on the outskirts of Astera, his wrist got grabbed. He looked next to him and saw that it was Aurelio. Perhaps Aurelio did not understand that a rift was opening there, a rift powerful enough for a Demon Lord to walk through it. But, Aurelio was aware of the danger. Instead, he did not believe that the innocent there had to perish to avoid such a thing from happening. Nerva yanked his hand out of Aurelio's grip and pushed him away with his magic to attempt it once again.

Aurelio was thrown away a few meters, but managed to land on his feet. He did not want to hurt Nerva, but warned him that if he continued that he would have no choice to stop him at all costs. This angered Nerva even more, because Aurelio was not coming up with solutions. Neither him nor Nerva would be capable of battling a Demon Lord right now, thus the only solution would be to prevent a Demon Lord from stepping foot on Earthland.

Nerva returned the warning and told Aurelio that if he tried to stop him again, that he would not hesitate to slay him. Simply because the two of them grew up together, did not mean that they were brothers. Aurelio never aged. Aurelio would never be capable of understanding humanity's struggle, Nerva thought. Because Aurelio was not a human, he was a Seraphim. Once more, Nerva raised his hand to slam it downwards.

Aurelio wept, because he realized that Nerva was too far gone. Nothing could persuade Nerva anymore from walking down this path. With tears in his eyes, he slammed his own hand downwards to smite Nerva. A majestic beam of light manifested from the skies and illuminated the whole area as it crashed down upon Nerva. The power behind the beam was so overwhelming that it shattered Nerva's armor and most of his bones immediately. Aurelio quickly turned around, because he could not bear to witness the sight of Nerva's lifeless body on the ground.

Even with Nerva's Geass, he could not have avoided that. The speed and radius of the blast ensured that. As he was laying down on the ground, he noticed that he could not feel his legs anymore. Nerva stared at the clouds as he started to cough up blood. He mustered his last bit of strength to press his fingers deeply into the ground and feel the earth. While he was disappointed that he could not accomplish his ideals, he was satisfied that he went down fighting instead of kneeling. Slowly, his vision began to blur.

It would all be over soon. With a smile on his face, he closed his eyes and welcomed death.

#2Nerva 

Am I My Brother's Keeper? Empty Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Nerva

Once again, Aurelio had to assist Earthland to battle against the Demons. Unfortunately, he had lost most of his powers in the last war on Earthland. Furthermore, he had granted most of the remainder of his Grace to the humans long ago in order to protect them and turn them into Nephilim. Facing a Demon Lord would be impossible for him now in his current state. Under his original name, Nathael, he had faced them numerous times in the past though. Aurelio observed the small settlement from a distance and noticed that the rift was about the open. Fortunately, most of the citizens had escaped the small settlement outside Astera.

Suddenly, Aurelio sensed someone moving behind him. Impossible. Nerva's body was completely devastated, Aurelio thought. As he turned around, he was completely shocked to see Nerva standing up again. But, what shocked him even more was that Nerva no longer looked the same. Instead, he appeared to be in his twenties again. Nerva was surprised as well, because he slowly began to observe his own body. There were no more scars and wrinkles riddled across his body. A smile appeared on Nerva's face upon realizing that he had succeeded.

Since Aurelio was already weakened after using a lot of his remaining Grace to smite down Nerva, he no longer posed a threat anymore. With great precision, Nerva cut through Aurelio's chest creating a large gashing wound. Nerva did not realize Aurelio's background. Nathael, the one who fled from the Lucent along with other Seraphim to hide the Uldyssian from all sides. The one that was searched for by the Lucent for centuries. And now, upon his death, they would find out his location again.

Suddenly, lights began to shine through the clouds. They were here again, the denizens of the Lucent. With Nathael gone, they realized that the Uldyssian must still be on Earthland. It was time for them to continue their search here. Slowly, one by one they descended from the skies. Upon noticing the rift expanding in the settlement they did not hesitate for a moment to obliterate it and everything around it. Within a few seconds of their arrival, they had already laid waste to a whole region.

As Nerva lowered himself to bid Aurelio farewell, Aurelio firmly placed his hand behind Nerva's neck and pulled him closer. "They are not the same. They will be the end of you all," Aurelio said. His grip loosened as he breathed his last breath. Nerva switched between gazing at the wiped out settlement and Aurelio to understand his words. Indeed, Aurelio would have never allowed such a thing to happen. But, finally, they showed themselves though for some reason. "Rest assured, brother, instead, I will do my best to be the end of your brethren." Nerva closed Aurelio's eyes and stood up again, staring at the descending Seraphim far away in the distance.

Earthland was reaching the grand finale. Nerva calmly departed to reorganize, because soon he would face both Demons and Seraphim to rid Earthland of them both.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum