Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relaxing Bath [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

Relaxing Bath [Open] Empty Mon May 27, 2019 12:50 am

Shin Sekai
As Shin let his hair down for the night he walked the streets of Magnolia tired and in a desperate need of something to relax his body and mind. At this late hour, the only thing that would be open would be the bars and even so he could go to the guild for a drink but at last, it would not help in this matter.

After some time going through all his possible ways to relax and enjoy some me time he looking in his bag to see the bathhouse cupon that the owner gave him Welp might as well use this thing now. he thought to himself heading over to bathhouse while walking to his destination the memory of the quest he took to get the coupon replayed in his head, having to see the owners I'm still twenty when I'm actually ninety-five face was not the most pleasant thing to remember.

When he arrived at the bath-house he could feel the gaze of the owner following him Man she still doesn't get it does she? he said to himself as the attendance led him the changing room. The changing room was a lot bigger than he had thought but the bath was more important at the moment. Shin started to get out of his clothes and wrap himself in a towel. Though he wasn't one to pass up a good chance to gossip and given how bath houses work, this time it would have to wait. As he sat in the bath he felt like all his problems just fell to the water "I really needed this.." he thought aloud looking up to the stars

#2Shin Sekai 

Relaxing Bath [Open] Empty Tue May 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Shin Sekai
He could see as to why people come here when they just want to unwind from their daily lives it was like a fountain of youth in a way. the longer he sat in the bath the less stressed he became which was good cause stress equals grays and for someone still in his prime having grays was not really an option for him what so ever. Though the bath was helping to relax him something didn't seem right almost like he was being watched from all around but that old woman would never sink so low as to peep on her guest. though some of her more incline works might have that was beside the point in this matter he had one of two options, the first being to just let it go and finish what he came there to do, or two which would involve leaving in this very moment.

Shin spent at least two and a half hours in the bath and boy was it something "Oh man that was the best hour of my life." he said drying himself off and slowly putting his clothes back on though as he went through his clothes it would seem that his shirt and underwear had gone missing but they were things that could be replaced though if this happens every time he comes here he might as well just live there. He questioned all the employees about his missing items only to find out that the owner had them so he decided not to get them back and just go home for the remainder of the night.

~End

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum