Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Demon Before Take-Over [Victor Garrett]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Victor Garrett 

A Demon Before Take-Over [Victor Garrett] - Page 2 Empty Fri May 31, 2019 12:34 pm

Victor Garrett
The Garrett stopped. He had no undying love and loyalty towards the Red Hades, he simply enjoyed the spoils and freedom that it offered. But given that he had now assumed the role of a staunch tester, he had to at least appear miffed at her allegations.

Not to mention, she'd attempted turning this on its head by now trying to act as though the Red Hades had a need for someone like her. Her audacity was truly beguiling. He slowly made his way to her again, ripping the sword out from its sheath. He levelled the cruelly shaped tipped so it glinted in front of her eyes. 'I wouldn't risk implying that we're incompetent, you see, I can say that, you... less so.'

There was no anger in his voice, in fact quite the contrary. If he had not unsheathed his weapon, to someone who could only hear him, it would seem as though he's chastising a friend. That he's just jovially teasing her for a misstep.  But alas, his actions did cast a doubt on his intentions. The threat that he wouldn't hesitate to do something now lingered thick in the air. He slowly inched closer, leaving the blade pointed at her.

A Demon Before Take-Over [Victor Garrett] - Page 2 Giphy
#27Naomi Hisoka 

A Demon Before Take-Over [Victor Garrett] - Page 2 Empty Fri May 31, 2019 12:52 pm

Naomi Hisoka
Her attempt at covering up the mishap didn’t seem to work. He did not miss it and the worst came to pass. She watched him unsheathe his sword and point it at her. He was still far away, so she held her ground and her act. The Neko realized there was only one way to do this right. She had to convince herself that she was someone who wanted to join the guild and stop pretending. So long as she was acutely aware that this was all an act, she would keep slipping up. Of course, it was a double-edged sword. Get too lost in the character and one loses themselves. But that was where the real trick and skill as a spy was, and she hoped she had it in her.

Naomi only had to think of how her life could have been entirely different, had she not met Kyo and had the opportunity to meet a Red Hades member who promised to help her get the revenge she sought. That simple supposition did the trick. As he inched closer, she shrugged. “You can get upset all you want. But it doesn’t change the fact that playing cat and mouse with the Knights is a waste of time,” she said flatly.

#28Victor Garrett 

A Demon Before Take-Over [Victor Garrett] - Page 2 Empty Fri May 31, 2019 1:13 pm

Victor Garrett
Since she allowed it, he continued walking closer, lowering the tip of the curved implement just slightly, so it could tuck under her chin in another step or so. Apart from getting access to a more convenient spot, the lowering of his weapon was to also indicate that she still had a chance to talk her way out of this. Not because Victor would believe anything she said, but because he enjoyed her attempts.

He scoffed softly. 'You're right, yet again... Neko.' This was objectively true, Rune Knights were often in the way and were an entirely big waste of time, but by the way she felt the need to alienate herself from them and align herself with Red Hades so vociferously, made him wonder if she was one of theirs.

'I'd hardly say that's the appropriate way to address you, especially if I am to welcome you into our folds, but we've made no formal introductions.' he added. He was sure the exchange was by no means going to be an honest one. He couldn't have her know he was Victor and he doubted that she'd share her real identity either. Information was easy to cross check. Especially if she was with the Knights, he was sure he'd know within a few days what her rank was and such. 'I'm Lucian.'

#29Naomi Hisoka 

A Demon Before Take-Over [Victor Garrett] - Page 2 Empty Fri May 31, 2019 1:48 pm

Naomi Hisoka
She stood there unfazed as his sword inched closer to her. He did lower it, but not entirely. If he was going to attack, he would have already. The fact that he didn’t made her believe that her persuasion was working.

It was time for introductions. For this, she had prepared. “Denyu,” she stated simply when he introduced himself. She doubted it was his real name. Nothing could be that easy. For the night, she had to settle for that. With her assuming she had managed to convince him to recruit her, she already considered it a big victory. But she also knew this was just the beginning.

“Now, shall we get down to business?” she asked, as she pushed his sword away from her. She had to get as much information as she could and escape before they do unspeakable things to her, or worse, make her do it.

That thought did bring a chill to her spine. But it was too late to chicken out now. She has to finish what she started; at least until she sees a way out. Right now, surviving the night meant following this man, as a supposed Red Hades member.

-Exit-

#30Victor Garrett 

A Demon Before Take-Over [Victor Garrett] - Page 2 Empty Fri May 31, 2019 2:02 pm

Victor Garrett
So it was time to treat her, the same way he had that other girl, some red head by the name of Chloe. He had been forced to leave her unattended when other pressing matters were bought to his attention, but in the case of this Denyu girl, he had his mind made up and he would make sure that business was not left unfinished this time.

He allowed her to push his sword away. But he warned her, almost in a good-natured manner as he sheathed the weapon yet again. 'I hope you know what you're getting into and I hope a flower that didn't wilt under this stress, will only continue to bloom... Denyu.' His voice had a timber now and he held her gaze with his usual smouldering intensity.

Gone were the shields of the roles, he betrayed his true self, briefly and casually. He the put his hands into his pockets and watched the neko woman for a moment longer. She was attractive, in an objective sort of way, not that beauty could sway the Garrett's take on matters, one way or another, but that didn't mean he couldn't appreciate it.

'We best be off, I'm going to need a healer to look at my legs. I gotta admire the ease with which you crippled me, it is going to come in handy for what I have in store for you.' He maintained a jovial tone as he lead her now, heartily offering her clues on what the future held for her. She was in for it.

-Exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum