Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Friends?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Friends? Empty on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Vali Onfroy





The day began rather unusual for Vali Onfroy. He felt...empty. For sure it was because his men weren't with him. Yesterday after helping decorate the town for some sort of festival Vali was able to get his men horses- thanks to the help of Lord Medias- and his men returned to Worth Woodsea. In days time he would receive a messenger if his warriors did as instructed now he'd just have to wait. In the mean time he decided that he wanted to use this wide empty space behind the guild hall to train. This was officially his second day as a Fairy Tail mage. Being fairly new and not like the rest of his peers the young Viking felt inclined to maneuver on his own. With both feet planted to the ground and his back towards the guild's wall he began with an easy breathing exercise. In...out...in....out With each breath he counted. His father taught him to always remained level headed in battle but Val practiced that in everything he did. It was rare for him not to be cool and collective. His viking brothers, however, were less like him. It was in their blood to be boisterous.

His eyes glared forward at the trees only 20 meters in front of him as if they were his enemy. They swayed in unison, singing songs with the birds that lived wild and free within them. There was so much the young lord didn't know about his own powers. All he knew was that he was able to use pure energy. Many here called it magical energy but on Iceberg it was called Ethereal energy- or divine. Apparently he was blessed by the gods themselves but who actually knew? The seers seem to believe it true. Just when the white haired Fairy closed his eyes he felt a twitch on one of his slightly pointed ears. Boom, just like that his entire concentration was off. "Relax." he told himself in Icebergan.


View user profile

Friends? Empty on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:27 am

Shin Sekai
Shin was doing his daily jog around the guild when he noticed yet another new face or at least someone he hasn't seen before cause every guild has at least a few members that are never seen. So unable to help himself with the new eye candy he made his way over to him. Man, he looks really cute...no I can't think like that I need to focus on my mission, slapping himself to stay focused to no a vale. He made sure he was presentable with a simple flip of his hair and straighten his gi real quick.

The redhead tossed the rose into the air it would land in front of the man "Hey, tough guy what ya say to a spar?" he asked walking up behind him keeping his hands behind his back. Should the man take him up on his offer Shin would jump back ten feet with his hands still behind his back. However, if he did not react to anything Shin would simply approach him and try to get his attention. From what he was able to see the man was trying to focus on something Maybe he's doing visulatiuon training or something like that? he thought.

View user profile

Friends? Empty on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Vali Onfroy





For some reason Vali just couldn't focus today. Perhaps it was because every time he closed his eyes he could only think about his home back in Worth Woodsea. Without him there to make sure everything was running smoothly he felt like things would fall apart. Of course he trusted Bunda to run the show just as much as his father trusted Bunda but Vali was their rightful leader, it was normal for him to be worry and just a little anxious. The Viking opened his eyes and continued to stare ahead. He hoped that his gaze would lead to a piece of serenity but clearly he was wrong. From above him a rose fell to the ground landing directly in front of his feet. For a split second Vali looked at it then he heard a voice from behind him. The voice referred to him as "tough guy" causing him to turn and look at the boy in front of him, stepping on the rose and crushing the pedals and the stem in the process reducing it to almost nothing and smashing it into the dirt. The boy in front of him had long red hair and light green eyes. A spar is what he wanted huh? Without a doubt he was someone from the guild, someone he'd never met before. "A spar, aye?" he asked His eyes glanced down at the man's hands which were behind his back. This could either mean that he was confident or that he had something of use in those hands. It could also mean that he didn't want Vali to see him using spells. "Aye." he answered with his deep accent. Once he confirmed, the man leapt back 10 feet and landed. One he leapt back Vali got into his usual fighting position. Vali knew what he was capable but maybe this man was strong too. Either way he didn't plan on going easy.


View user profile

Friends? Empty on Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:33 pm

Tomoe

It had only been three days since Tomoe's entrance into Fairy Tail, and he had already grown bored. The guild master had yet to reveal herself in any kind of way, and the only people he had seen were grungy dudes, an old friend, and a couple of weirdos who lacked any kind of self-awareness. It wasn't that he felt like he held a moral high ground, but more so that he felt himself burdened by the kinds of people within the guild itself excluding Aegis.

On such a day, he found himself wandering out to the back end of the guild, leading to a rather peaceful and zen area outside. Just when Tomoe felt like leaning against a tree for some relaxation after a long day of drinking and flirting as usual, he noticed some loud individuals off in the distance. Tomoe squinted his eyes to reflect the sun as he approached further, eventually coming to the realization it was Shin and Vali - the aforementioned weirdos.

What immediately stuck out to him was the stances the pair were taking up - combat-ready and each eagerly jumping around to prepare for a skirmish of some kind. Tomoe pondered as to whether it was a falling-out, or perhaps simply dudebros being dudebros.

"Hey! You guys fighting or doing ballet?", Tomoe spoke out upon getting within shouting distance after they had each taken their stances and stared each other down.

The samurai stopped and kicked up dust from the dry earth caused by the sun hanging above, ten meters away from each of them.

"I want on in this. Let's make this a three-way brawl, alright?"

A confident smile creased Tomoe's face as he unsheathed the ragged and worn old katana at his hip and allowed the dust he kicked to gather around his feet up to his knees. He eyed each of them as if something out of the scene from a drama or play at the opera house.

It wasn't a fight Tomoe expected to win despite the bravado he spoke with, but rather he saw it as a means to bond with his guild through battle. Perhaps he could even observe the moves and magic of his comrades for either friendly or malicious use at a later date; fully dependent on how they would each develop and reveal themselves to be in the future.

Maintaining his distance of ten meters from each fighter, he divided his attention equally between both, sword raised and ready to play defensively and counter for the first act of this fight towards anyone who might divert their attention at him.

View user profile

Friends? Empty on Thu May 02, 2019 9:58 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin watch this man just destroyed the lovely rose by his feet with a simple turn to face him He didn't even bother to pick it up how rude he thought getting slightly aggregated by it "So what's your name, tough guy?" he asked flicking his wrist and creating his trusty 5 feet long whip, assuming Vali didn't try to make the first move he would swing the whip at him aiming for his left shoulder making it harder for him to cast and overall fight back with it. If that attack did not work he simply closes the distance between them and performs a step kick followed by a roundhouse to the right side of his ribs taking a defensive stance just in case of a counterattack of sorts.

The sounds of some even though they had only just started their spar the sent from his roses must have attracted someone handsome, but to his disbelief, it was only the other new guy in the guild   "Excuse me, newbie, I called dibs on him!" he replied locking his focus on Vali awaiting for his next move, Then again he could make a good crash test dummy if anything else he thought to himself as the new challenger made himself known two them.  At this point, if anyone else wanted to jump into this lovely mess he would have to let them fight each and then pick them off one by one. with the new addition to the mix, it would be a good time for him to try attacking two targets.

Spell:
Name: Thorn Whip
Rank: D
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: LOULOÚDI IPPÓTIS
Type: Offensive
Element: Nature
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user creates vines coded in thorns from their hand(s) by flicking their wrist that creates a 5 feet long whip. The magic seal appears in front of his hand. They can use the whip to lash the target doing D-rank damage to them, Other D ranks or higher can destroy it.

View user profile

Friends? Empty on Fri May 03, 2019 12:08 am

Vali Onfroy





Just like that the fight between the two Fairy Tail mages had begun. Shin asked Vali his name, while at the same time conjuring a magic circle and allowing what appeared to be a thorned whip to appear. At that moment Vali heard a familiar voice. It could have been none other than Tomoe with his lame jokes asking if the two were fighting or dancing. Vali didn't mention his own name just yet, he didn't even pay Tomoe any mind. Considering the whip was conjured from Shin's right hand he assumed that this mage would aim for Vali's left side. As soon as he brought his hand to swing towards the viking, he leapt into the air, leaning back to backflip over the whip while it swung, just missing him. At the same moment of leaping, his hand would conjure a small magic circle in the palm of his hand, causing a throwing knife to appear. Mid-flip the crimson fairy would throw his knife, aimed directly at Shin's chest. Once the viking landed on his feet, only half a second after the whip reached where he once was, Shin would have been moving forward towards Vali, dashing directly towards the throwing knife. It was up to Shin to decide how to deal with the spell moving at 20 m/s towards him. If he stopped there was a chance that he could deflect or block but either way at this speed he probably wouldn't be able to dodge. When Vali landed Tomoe asked to make this fight a three-way brawl between guild mates. Distracted by the offer the Viking chuckled. Shin disagreed but Vali just may have been up for the challenge. "A three way? I see no reason why we cannot, do you?" He asked the flower mage with a devilish smirk "Oh, I am Vali. he finally responded.

Spells:

Mana: 677.5 | 700

Name: Armory: Throwing Knife
Rank: D
Mana Cost: 25 (22.5 [INT])
Requirements: Glory Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Arcane
Range: 5 meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user closes their hand to create a magic circle within their palm before using pure mana to create the shape of a 4 inch throwing knife that appears within their hand. The throwing knife takes the form of silver and can then be thrown up to 5 meters away to cause D rank piercing damage. After damage is caused, this spell goes into cool down.


View user profile

Friends? Empty on Fri May 03, 2019 12:40 am

Tomoe

Friends? 963bf99a268542c5b6e73c779df0e4e1




"Huuuuh? Dibs suck ass, dude. C'mon, that's lame."

Tomoe began walking towards the pair who seemed to be in the middle of a melee clash while waiting for them both to settle their close-range dispute. Judging by their body language and expressions, he took a guess that they wouldn't mind if a samurai joined their fight. Not that he was particularly skillful, but he observed their movements, deciding that the learning experience of it all was more important than the end result.

Eyeing them cautiously, he made it five meters away from the duo before Vali's dodge of the vine whip, and following knife throw towards Shin. Seeing the situation Tomoe acted immediately, being the opportunist he was. Using the unnatural strength he possessed for a man of his build and size, he slashed at the dry earth beneath him to create a semi-fog of dust and kicked-up dirt. He would slide through it, and then use the momentum to speed up to his full running speed in a sprint towards Shin who would have still just been deciding how to react to Vali's knife throw no doubt.

Tomoe would use the throwing knife towards Shin as an advantage to perform a running slash towards Shin's left flank, attempting to wind him or at least confuse him with two attacks being launched his way in succession.

As Shin would likely be more focused on the knife zooming towards his face than Tomoe at the immediate moment, shown as well by his disinterest towards the samurai, it was likely that due to Tomoe's own inability to make noise that it would be a sneak attack. Without a superhuman sense of smell, the only way to detect Tomoe was through sight; and ultimately, sight was useless when not used properly against those one should be looking towards. As Shin's gaze was locked firmly towards Vali in the immediate moment, Tomoe wasted no time in taking advantage of being underestimated.

View user profile

Friends? Empty on Sat May 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Shin Sekai
Seeing Vali near escape his first attack was really cool, to say the least as he didn't expect him to jump away from it but at the same time he didn't think he would have any long range spells That looks like its gonna hurt and leave a scare he though jumping to the left. Shin looked back at the knife as it implied the ground "Hey this is a spar lets not kill each other!" he shouted going into a sprint towards Vali but stopped himself as he didn't know what other spells he could have hidden up his sleeves. Not wanting to get another knife thrown at him the redhead but at the same time he could always redirect the attack if timed correctly but the chances of that happening are slim.

Damn I can't deal with two of them at the same time like this, he thought gearing up for his next attack but it would appear that he would need to go on the defensive for the time being but not without a backup plan so he drew a circle with his left and hand and open the right creating a magic seal in the and hand allowing 5 petals that fly around him. "Vali that's a nice name what would you say to a drink after this?" he asked not paying any attention to the other guy as he close in leaving roughly five meters from between them. Before he could even react to anything he was covered in dust and like any smart person he knew this was just a cover-up for an attack, it was just a matter of which direction it came from so his petals would hopefully help with that part. If anyone of the petals detonated he would move three meters in the opposite direction of it and just get keep his guard up in case one of them made another attack on him.

Spell:
Name: Petal Boomer
Rank: D
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: LOULOÚDI IPPÓTIS
Type: Offensive
Element: Nature
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: Shin draws a circle with one hand and opens the other creating a magic seal in the and hand allowing 5 petals that fly at the opponent. The petals act like remote explosives as when they get near their target all of the petals do D-rank damage and they explode with concentrated magic energy within a 1-meter diameter.

View user profile

Friends? Empty on Sun May 05, 2019 6:57 pm

Vali Onfroy





Sometimes Vali could go a little overboard when it came to fighting. Even if it was just simple friendly sparring, he could get lost in the heat of it. The battlefield always reminded him of war. Although the wars he fought in always tore families apart, A part of him found comfort in it. It was a sad thing to acknowledge really. That was one of the many reasons why he decided to leave Iceberg. When it came to fighting, Vali hated losing and usually would stop at nothing to win. That alone was why he could have seriously hurt Shin. Somehow though, Shin had managed to jump to the left. This would mean that at exactly 5 feet away from Vali, Shin would stop in his tracks to dodge a projectile hurling towards him at 20 meters per second. Not only did he stop, but he also looked at where the knife landed before reminding his peer that this was just a spar. "I won't go easy on you." The viking responded as the knife vanished.

By the time Shin would have noticed Tomoe, the afro samurai would already have reached him and been able to attack. Shin was reacting far too slow to everything. "Come on..." he whispered in Icebergic hoping for Shin to do something amazing in order to avoid Tomoe embarrassing him. Shin probably wasn't the best of fighters, but all he really needed to do was move smart. The viking lord noticed Shin quickly trying to use magic as he began to draw a circle with his left hand. At the same moment Vali would bend his finger, flicking it towards his guild mates. By the time the Flickr ball would reach the two of them, Shin would have been trying to use his left right hand actually use the spell but given the speed, he wouldn't even be able to correctly use the spell.

Neither of them were watching Vali either, so there was no reason for this not to work, especially considering the ball was so small. The Flickr ball was aimed at Tomoe's right side but with the Joyan being nothing more than feet away from Shin at this point, the ball of black godly energy would explode and effect them both. The explosion from the Flickr ball would cause the petals to explode as well, dealing damage to anything within 2 meters of the flickr balls explosion while also causing the explosive petals to deal damage to anything within it's explosive range. Vali Leapt back after releasing his attack, clearing a distance of 10 meters from himself and the two people he was fighting. There he stood confidently. "Fight with all of your strength, brothers. Those demons could be here at any moment!"

Spells:

Mana: 632.5 | 500 + 200 (Maraqs ring)

Name: Destruction Set: Flickr Ball
Rank: C
Mana Cost: 50
Requirements: Glory Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Arcane
Range:  10 Meters
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Duration: Instant  
Effect: The user uses their thumb to grab one of their fingers as if they were going to flick something, creating a small magic circle on said finger. When the user flicks their finger towards the intended target, they release a jet black ball of arcane energy with a 2 cm diameter. When the ball hits anything it will explode, applying C rank damage to anything within 2 meters of it.


View user profile

Friends? Empty on Tue May 07, 2019 12:35 am

Tomoe

Tomoe would quickly step backwards in reaction to Shin's defensive usage of petals, raising his sword in front of him to defend against whatever they might do. At that moment he could feel pain in his side which he wasn't expecting, though as he was already moving backwards the impact would only serve to launch him further out of the path of the petals, which would explode near Shin but out of reach of Tomoe. Rubbing the bruise at his side, the samurai would be glad in moments like this that he was more durable than most - such that the pain he felt at the moment was akin to receiving a hard punch in the jaw, rather than anything that would hinder him in any way.

With that attack, Tomoe realized that it couldn't have come from Shin - endangering himself for the sake of some suicide attack was stupid, and surely he wouldn't be that desperate in a casual confrontation. Even so, not seeing the attack meant it could have been anything. After all, knives don't explode - as noted when the knife that missed Shin disappeared harmlessly.

"Alright, if that's how we're doing it..."

Tomoe would take a more defensive stance such that he would retreat three meters away from the explosion that was no doubt still clearing, his gaze prioritizing Vali as he approached the man in red cautiously. Yet even so, the Joyan would keep in the back of his head that Shin would no doubt emerge from the smoke within seconds - hopefully realizing that it was very likely Vali that initiated that explosion and not Tomoe himself. Surely he would at least be smart enough for that much.

The samurai would continue closing the gap as such, facing towards Vali but not putting himself in a position to be flanked by Shin either, choosing to have the smoke cloud to his right, 5 meters away from Shin's last location and currently 2 meters from Vali's standing location, sword ready in front of him to defend from attacks as he closed in on the noble.




Damage Taken: D

View user profile

Friends? Empty on Wed May 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin wasn't really sure as to if he was helping himself or just making matter worse as he was hit by his own spell Man I knew I should've mastered more defensive spells he thought to himself following the sounds of whoever attacked him, assuming that he made it the smoke cloud he would watch as the two closed the distance between each other. He realized that the best offensive is the best defensive so having them fight each other for a bit while jumping in and out is the best strategy he can do until an opportunity presents its self. The redhead clapped his hands together creating a magic seal and focused everything into making the spell work but it seemed it backed fizzled out before he could even get anything to form from the seal. Damn it I really thought it would work this time, oh well.

Not seeing an opening for an attack he slowly made his way over to them "Okay guys lets see who comes out on top." he muttered to himself with a smile on his face relaxing his body and walking over to them nice and calmly in hopes of throwing them off guards or at least get one/ both of them to attack him to redirect the attack or something to that effect.

View user profile

Friends? Empty on Thu May 09, 2019 4:04 pm

Vali Onfroy





Of course the Flickr ball was a success. Sure the explosion was small, but it would do a bit of damage to mages around this level for sure...at least that's what Vali thought before he saw Tomoe move from out of the smoke. Immediately Vali braced himself, using his hand left hand to touch his pelvis while simultaneously stomping his right foot on the ground. Two magic circles formed around his pelvis area before both blue and yellow energy sparked around his body like lightning. The viking lord readied himself as Tomoe began to close in. He noticed that the Joyan wasn't as fast as he was and now with his own speed buffed the half-elf would easily be able to overwhelm him with speed right? That was the new plan the Lord quickly put together. It surprised Vali how Tomoe didn't seem to be hurt much by his destruction styled spell. It surprised him even more that just like before, the swordsman had been moving in complete silence. Even with the style of sandals he had on Val could hear no connection of them as he stepped.

Unfortunately the crimson titan didn't have time to put two and two together because Tomoe was already 2 meters away from him with his sword ready to strike, at that moment Vali snatched his dagger from the left side of his hip with his right hand, ready to defend himself. Shin on the other hand was behind The two of them, but with the Joyan's back mostly towards Shin, Val hoped that Shin would use an attack that would do something to hinder Tomoe. If not then he'd have no problem dealing with the immediate threat, especially since Shin was moving slowly towards them as if he was just waiting for the right moment to catch up.

Spells & Stats:

Mana: 565 | 500 + 200 (Maraq's Ring)

Stats:
  • Speed: 17 + 10 % (Half-Elf) = 18.7 + 5 (D rank + 10 (C rank) = 33.7


Name: Lvl 1 Ascension: Strength
Rank: D
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Glory Magic
Type: Buff
Element: Arcane
Range: -
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user lifts their arms in front of them as if they are taking fighting stance conjuring a magic circle in the middle of their chest, causing a white outline of arcane energy to "trace" their body, granting them a D rank strength buff.

Name: Lvl 2 Ascension: Speed
Rank: C
Mana Cost: 50
Requirements: Glory Magic
Type: Buff
Element: Arcane
Range: -
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Duration: Instant or Sustain
Effect: The user touches their pelvis area, creating a magic circle and causing yellow arcane energy to spark around their body like electricity. This grants the user a C rank speed buff.


View user profile

Friends? Empty on Fri May 10, 2019 12:26 am

Tomoe

The rogue's ears perked up, noting that Shin had emerged and was creeping towards them, his eyes still firmly planted on Vali. The way it was going, the Joyan would use his eyes to track Vali and his ears to focus on Shin's movements while taking quick peripherals now and again. Visually he would take note of the change in Vali's appearance, with slight white and yellow lines coursing through him. At that though, Tomoe also noted Shin's more casual stance as he appeared to simply be walking forward. Acknowledging this, the defensive stance of the samurai would shift to still prioritize Vali, but angle his body in such a way as to allow neither of the opponents in this standoff to flank his back. In the process of this angling he would have also taken a three meter retreat, allowing himself to be spread an even five meters in distance from both Vali and Shin while keeping both of them within visual radius.

Couple of cunts, casting magic 'n all that shit., he would think to himself, wanting to scrape a piece of wax from his ear but deciding to save that relief for later.

The entire time, the Joyan's blade would be pointing towards Vali but ready to accept Shin if the Flower Knight decided to make any sudden moves. It would not be going out on a limb however, to suggest that Tomoe would see Vali as the more clear threat in this scenario, and strengthened his defense towards such.




Damage Taken: D

View user profile

Friends? Empty on Mon May 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin watched as the two tracked everything that went on during this time making it hard to find a window to move in and strike but something as simple as that wouldn't be too much of a problem well that was the mindset he was in. What's the worst thing that could happen if he loses this it was only a friendly match that didn't really need a winner or loser right? with the way that things are looking the only one that's at an of disadvantage would be himself considering all his spells are long-range types but hey not like that really matters right now so long as they get hit with something its fine in the end. The redhead looked at all his surroundings in case there was something of use but that would have to wait. Having guildmates that don't treat him like a joke was something that he could get used to if they last long enough to go on a mission with him that is Come on Shin get your head in the game now is not the time to do this he told himself refocusing on the matter at hand.

His next move would need to be perfect in every way possible he really wants to prove that he can win this and see all his training had actually had value then it hit him the best plan of action was join the big guy so they can takeout the small fry. So he went off into a light sprint to close the distance between them once he was close enough he would tap the ground with his right hand creating a magic seal over his head while flicking his left hand creating his whip again and attacking Joyan, the attack was aimed for his left leg to slow him down just a bit seeing as what he lacks in mobility he makes up for with countering attacks. Had this attacked worked he would follow up with another attack from his whip this time aiming for his sword hand in hopes of knocking out of his hand. If both attempts failed he would use his speed boost to get behind Vali do the same to him.


Mana 470:
Name: Pollen Boost
Rank: D
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: LOULOÚDI IPPÓTIS
Type: Self Buff [Speed]
Element: Nature
Range: Self
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The user taps the ground surrounding themselves in a veil of pollen, giving them a buff in speed for a limited amount of time give a D-rank buff. Magic seal appears over his head and remains there until the end of the spell.

Name: Thorn Whip
Rank: D
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: LOULOÚDI IPPÓTIS
Type: Offensive
Element: Nature
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user creates vines coded in thorns from their hand(s) by flicking their wrist that creates a 5 feet long whip. The magic seal appears in front of his hand. They can use the whip to lash the target doing D-rank damage to them, Other D ranks or higher can destroy it.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum