Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:45 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 582 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

“Ah, sorry to keep you waiting, Miss… Serena, was it?”

The head of Sofia Serena turning as she heard a crisp and mildly commanding voice call out her name, having been lingering at the front desk for the town guard’s barracks and finding the scenery somewhat lacking for interest, her sapphire eyes could not help but detect rather an improvement as the man she had been waiting for arrived on the scene.
Now THAT’s what I call a man in uniform~ The corners of her mouth curling upward as she laid her eyes on what looked to be a clean cut and dare she say dashing gentleman holding out his hand to her, after taking it and feeling both the sense of strength and restraint in his grip the young vixen couldn’t help but find herself sorely tempted to break into a bout of swooning.

“A-Ah, a pleasure to meet you, Inspector~” A little taken aback having been inspecting someone who would not be quite so young and handsome looking when she was told she was to meet the town’s top lawman, with dark and chiselled features along with eyes that seemed to possess both a sense of clarity and a hint of softness about them, Miss Serena found herself pleasantly surprised to discover that her client was something of a hottie.
Maybe I’ve been too much of a good girl lately, almost worth being bad if he’s going to hunt me down and punish me~ Nilan looking a good few years older than her and that not seeming like a bad thing, while he definitely had a good boy kind of vibe there was also a sense of command about him that seemed such a rarity outside of novels. How she wanted to be a bad girl set right by this noble looking soul!

“Goodness, you must have worked hard to get to where you are so young~” An almost instant crush forming for the foxy femme as she found herself not only unable to tear her gaze away from those refined good looks but also gushing verbally, despite her youth it was rare for someone to make a soul as bold as the blue haired beauty feel like a giddy little schoolgirl, but not impossible. Reminded of her Uncle Nik in his overall bearing, that ineffable quality that seemed to make one feel compelled to listen and pay attention to him, but that aspect was mixed with the handsomeness of the young sailor she had become rather fond of in her time before arriving in Fiore.

“Surely a shame our paths haven’t crossed before this, wouldn’t you say?” A devilish combination really, it was one that powerful enough to muddle even this mischievous minx and leave her fawning for more. A hint of blush on her cheeks as she ran her fingers back through her hair and batted her lashes toward the luscious lawman, any thoughts of the task that had brought Sofia to this office had completely melted away from the mind of the blue beauty and she would have been perfectly content to share sweet nothing’s and then a little more than that with the rest of her day. Unfortunately for her though, it seemed flirtation was the last thing on the inspector’s mind.

“Ah, well… It's largely just hard work and being rather lucky in my assignments, really. And while we haven’t met, I have heard about you?
I got a report about you and Dex Miller chasing ghosts by the riverbank?”

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:51 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 581 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

“As no doubt you might be aware, both from the view of the town centre and the request that was given out for this, we currently have something of a problem with a particular piece of flora in Orchidia?
Usually our wildlife is one of the reasons that people visit, but this particular example is proving to be somewhat hazardous…”

It all starting so well, meeting a handsome man of the law and falling half way head over heels for him, it was sad that now inside his office that flame seemed to be rapidly diminishing.
Ouch. This perfect mix of manliness and duty appearing to be far more interested in the sheets of paper on his desk than the stone cold fox who happened to be draped at her elegant best over the edge of it, it was rather dissatisfying for Miss Serena to see her efforts going to waste really.

My sex appeal hasn’t misfired this badly since I accidentally walked into that gay bar in Hargeon… Hair tossed over one shoulder and shamelessly loosening enough buttons on her blouse that she was practically bursting free from it, no matter the way she leaned forward, pursed her lips or flicked that loose blue hair it seemed that she was up against the brutal wall of disinterest.
And even then, those boys were pretty fun to hang out with… This guy is all business and unfortunately, it’s not the business I wanted! Coming to Nilan because of a job she thought she might be able to help the townsfolk and her bank balance with but thinking she might get a nice juicy bonus the second that she saw her employer, when he invited her back to the privacy of his office Sofia had saw a chance to kick the spice up a notch, but now felt like any heat between them had been thoroughly doused. Such a bad break really.

“...Taxonomically, while we haven’t identified the exact species that the plant belongs to, it appears to have numerous qualities in common with sprouting vine species such as legumes, and many people in town have been referring to it as a ‘beanstalk’.
Actually, for purpose of research it would be useful if you can bring us back a sample of the sap it produces, it might help us get a better idea of what we’re dealing with?”

Matters of a more amorous inclination seeming to be cut off by the overwhelming degree of disinterest she was being subjected to, with the softest of sighs the young mage shifted her position to something a little more comfortable to her and eyed the pictures she saw on the table, finding herself to be instantly reminded of a fable from her childhood.
“Let’s hope the giant at the top doesn’t run out of bread then, hm? I like my bones where they are~” Disappointed by the lack of interest she was shown but still possessing plenty of potential for playfulness, while Miss Serena might have been hoping to put that to more of an intimate inclination, she settled to employ it to vent a little of her frustration at her lack of success as well as in the mild hope of making this serious man at the very least smirk. Not really holding the fact that he wasn’t interested in her against Nilan, even if it was disappointing, he did seem for all his sense of duty needing a little more fun in his life…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#3Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:53 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 577| Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

“…Initially some in the town council wanted to use the plant as some sort of draw, like an feature of the natural floral geography, unfortunately this plan was scrapped after what happened to locals who touched it.
Apparently direct physical contact with the growth has made people rather unwell, so you would be ill-advised to handle it directly. With that mind, we have prepared some protective equipment to use…”

The man still seeming to be almost entirely about ‘business’, while the cheek of Miss Serena had drawn a wry smirk now and then, that seemed to be the limit of the pleasure aspect of this relationship.
He certainly does seem all about his work… Too much, I’d say? A little curious as to whether or not there was a reason for this young inspector to be so dedicated, while his rise up the ranks was certainly explained by the dedication he had displayed to her, the blue girl couldn’t help but feel there might just be a little more to it than simple ambition. Perhaps it simply being a clash of styles when she tended to be more interested in following her own free spirit, while she appreciated duty and held her own sense of honour and justice, this just felt like too much to be healthy for her.

“Aw, you got me a gift~?” The more serious a person behaved in front of her the more silliness that Sofia wished to show, as Nilan laid a pair of thick looking rubber gardening gloves on the table alongside what appeared to be a full body smock and wellington boots, she couldn’t help but lay out a little playfulness in response as she scooped the items up and batted her lashes toward the lawman like a swooning girlfriend.
“Oh Inspector, they’re lovely, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world~!” Looking them over with a sense of mocking fascination, as if she had been handed the finest silk, the blue beauty giggled to herself as she ran her hand across the frock and felt that wax-like layer of waterproofing that covered it before discovering there was also a set of goggles and a mask tucked underneath the large item she had already retrieved.

“Hopefully they should at least prevent you suffering the same fate, however, it would probably be best to wash thoroughly as soon as you are able, and should you begin to feel unwell attend the town clinic immediately…”

Nilan not seeming to offer much of an amused response to her buffoonery but at least giving what at least seemed to be a hint of concern when he considered her wellbeing, even though she had by this point given up all hope of having any kind of non-platonic entanglement with this Rune Knight, the slight worry did make Sofia’s heart throb just a little, her crush not entirely extinguished by his behaviour it seemed.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be careful…” A little chink in the armour of this duty bound man suddenly made visible as he looked her over with a touch more concern than probably would be needed for a soldier of the realm, the vixen couldn’t help but rest her hand on his arm gently to reassure him, feeling a little touched by the unease even if she didn’t share it.

“Oh and, yes… Probably best not to expect a pretty girl to change in the barracks, so…
Feel free to use this office, I’ll head out and make sure you aren’t interrupted.”

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 623 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

Not exactly my most glamorous moment~ The green gardening gear replacing her outfit and a woodsman’s axe slung over her shoulder, Sofia had taken Nilan up on his offer to use the office as her changing room, and though she found herself a little disappointed that he didn’t use the chance to at least steal a glance of her as she slipped down to her smalls and put this stuff gear on, she had been charmed a little by the chivalry she was shown. There something to be said of the approach of a gentleman, all in all it felt a shame to her she was now wearing what felt like a bin bag and walking on marshmallow heels rather than strutting into a café in her best dress with a handsome man on her arm. Instead now the heels she usually wore now absent and not quite pulling off the same swing in her hips as she walked when she knew her shapely physique was swamped by the long, coat like garment that she wore, instead she looked more lumberjack than lady as she strolled with a slight lean toward her rear.

He said others had tried but without any joy, so I’m not sure how much use this thing will be, regardless of how much I can put behind it… Nudging the goggles on her brow a little higher with one hand and sliding the tool in her other into view, though the way that the light caught the edge of the weighty item in that bright manner that seemed to imply plenty of keenness in the axe to cleave, Miss Serena couldn’t help but have her doubts as to how much damage she could do given what the inspector had told her.

Still, there is a certain sense of masculine pride in walking with an axe in hand, and it might come in handy at some point, I guess? He said something about needing a sap sample so I might be able to at least draw that? Certainly not the first to try this task and from the sounds of things a few of his own man taking a swing at the task and not cutting either the mustard nor the vine, though the blue beauty boasted the kind of strength and stamina one might associate more with a soldier than a girl her age thanks to her active and adventurous lifestyle, it seemed unlikely that any human degree of physical force would be up to the task at hand. But then, one didn’t hire a mage when a meathead would do, so at least Sofia had some options.

Well, unless there’s another hundred foot beanstalk somewhere in town I don't know about, I’d say I’ve found my giant Jack~ Rounding the right building as she slung her ‘weapon’ over her shoulder again and laying her eyes on the item that was giving the town trouble, as a pillar of greenery extended toward the heavens from the centre of town, Miss Serena felt both somewhat awed and a little disappointed.
I was joking about the giant thing, but I wonder what is at the top there? Amazed by how high this super powered shrub seemed climb upward for certain, perhaps because of the tree climbing little girl she once was the girl with sapphire eyes couldn’t help but feel the urge to scramble up what she saw. Always on the lookout for a new adventure and that memory of the fairy tale even more prominent in the mind of the minx as she eyed that gigantic vine, her curiosity was a hard thing to deny, though she did so when she supposed she would see what was at the summit whenever she felled it.

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:58 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 746 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

“At ease, gentleman. Sofia Serena, here on business with the beanstalk on behalf of the Inspector~” Tossing up a jokey little salute as she found her path blocked by a pair of helmeted guards who seemed to be part of a perimeter that was probably intended to keep the townsfolk away from the harm the plant might cause, while they did not seem too keen on budging at the word of the beauty, after she had sighed and pulled out a warrant she had been given by Nilan they did indeed oblige her. Perhaps in ordinary circumstances maybe getting a little cheeky and flirty with soldier types when she bumped into them but her confidence in her charm rocked by the setback earlier on and image stifled by the loose but concealing garment she wore, Sofia was surprisingly efficient and business-like in her bearing, perhaps as if the professionalism of the man in charge had rubbed off on her a little.

“You might want to make this boundary a little larger by the way, ‘the bigger they are’ and all that?” Stepping past the guardsmen and then casting a look over her shoulder, as she stood at the base of the beanstalk Miss Serena could only imagine the carnage that would be caused when eventually it slumped over. Tall as a tower and likely way heavier than the sprightly green colour it possessed might imply, with a trunk thicker than most oak tree’s it was likely to be sturdy and would certainly do some nastiness to anyone it fell.

Better be careful which why I make it fall, the wrong way and I might get a big bill, not a pay day~ Probably smashing through brick in its wake as it toppled over, in a way it was lucky that the spot from which the vine had chosen to sprout was one of the sparser areas of the town, but it wasn’t empty. No doubt whatever people who lived in the environment reacting rather unhappily if all of a sudden they had the front rooms chopped in half by this piece of green timber, Sofia shrewdly looked at the layout before recognising which side she needed to ‘attack’ from.

“Looks like I’m certainly not the first one to try my hand at this~” Muttering to herself as she moved to the safest side of the plant she could see to strike from and spotting the scars of previous attempts upon that verdant flesh, Miss Sequoia raised a gloved hand to a surface that had been peppered with shallow gouges but nothing that managed to dig deeper than an inch or two.
Rubbery… Is that why the axes are no good? They just bounce off? Pressing a little more firmly against the skin of the plant and finding that it seemed just a little bit pliant, unlike the sturdiness of wood the item before her seemed just that bit springy, which quickly gave the would be lumberjack a clue as to why those who had tried before her had come up short.

“Well, I suppose there's only one way to find out~” Sighing softly as she guessed her effort would prove just as futile as the ones that came before it but continuing all the same, if only to prove her theory, after taking a step back and putting her goggles over her eyes the girl pulled the axe she carried back and swung with everything she had at that pillar-like plant. Pivoting from the waist as she pulled the handle of her hatched around, as the heavy head of her weapon sailed through the air with a weight that came close to pulling her over, some vain hope made Sofia thing for just a second that she might just chop straight through the vine and be done with it. But she didn’t.

“Oooonnnyaaahhh!” Groaning as she made contact with that tall structure and felt it absorbing every ounce of force she had thrown into her strike, just at the moment that it felt like her momentum had run out Miss Serena yelped as her power was turned back against her. The perfect mix of sturdiness and springiness seeming to allow that green flesh to return her hit whilst suffering the minimum of damage to itself, as her axe bounced backward the blue beauty felt herself stumble with it and ended up on her ass, feeling a little foolish for what she had done, even if it had proven her theory…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 565 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

Well, that sucked… And those guards were watching too. Groaning as she turned her axe over and leaned on it like a pole to push herself back up, after returning to her feet and wiping the dust away from a rump that felt a little sore from her sudden loss of equilibrium, Sofia let out a sigh and shook her head as her ego stung even more than her back side. Glancing around herself to see that several of the helmets that were dotted around the square were looking toward her, probably drawn by the yelp she had given when she toppled over, the blue beauty felt her cheeks glow a little as she rubbed what was probably going to be a bruise on her left cheek and felt just a hint of envy toward those of stouter and stronger form than her own.

Don’t even know why I thought that would work? In retrospect wondering why she had even tried to cut this overgrown sprout with her axe when she had options that felt like they would have been more far more effective in hindsight, she tossed her tool onto the ground behind her as she looked to make up for the loss of face she had just suffered. It was time to take this problem seriously.

“Round two beanstalk, and… The gloves are off!” Peeling the rubbery coverings she had been given to protect her mitts from the ills that the plant might cause her and dropping them on the ground next to her axe, while her words had a little bit of feistiness in them, the girl herself tried to retain an air of calmness and coolness as she let out a breath to focus herself. Air flowing into and out of her lungs like a tide as she honed her mind in order to draw upon the power that lay sleeping within her to this point, with her gaze fixed on the trunk of the beanstalk the beauty let her mana shift into the something wet and fresh which began to flow from a pair of blue circles that suddenly seemed to project from her palms.

Maybe fire or earth, even ice would do this more easily, but water is the element of innovation and I’m nothing if not creative~ Hands like bursting springs as she activated her magic, though she was not gifted with the ideal element for dealing with a problem like this Miss Serena did not feel particularly deterred by this fact. Proud of her magic, while sometimes it did not quite suit the heated temper that could develop in the water witch, it was definitely a useful tool in the hands of someone with a bit of imagination.

Let’s see how you do against my Shape of Water, Beansprout! Shaping the plumes of blueness that surged from her palms like taps and twisting the liquid around like a whirlpool, all too soon the girl had created a twirling disc as beautiful as the ocean and just as sharp as any blade, Sofia licked her lips as she sized up her enemy like a hungry lioness. A single hand all she needed to dominate this winding wheel of wickedness now that she had got the speed and shape in order before lunging forward and lashing at her immobile enemy, eager to see it’s turn to fall down…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#7Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:03 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 550 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

“Unnnggggggrrrrrrhhhh!” Water splattering all around and spraying Sofia as she swung at the beanstalk with her blue blade, the magical mistress groaned as she felt the resistance of the plant working against her, its springy and sturdy trunk fighting back as she tried to cleave it in twain. Making progress with her weapon despite the effort of green flesh to deny her, in the middle of those scars the young woman saw her creation gouging its way through the trunk with far greater depth, penetrating the plant as deep as her forearm would reach, but it was still not quite enough to hack it down.

Trying to be a tough guy, is that it? The eyes of the witch narrowing as she saw the limit of the success her technique had brought to her, while she had pulled off far more than anyone else had so far, she wasn’t satisfied. Not even close.
Well, take this then! The watery element of Sofia not quite so well-endowed in terms of sturdiness, what it gained in adaptability it seemed to lose in staying power, being more at home with movement and flow than simple durability. The girl determined, however, if her sword was weak then she just had to put a little more muscle behind it to get the job done!

“Coooommme Onnnn!” Gritting her teeth hard as she let even more of her mana flow out from her and into her creation, all of a sudden her whirling blade began to swell in size and claw into the vine with even more ferocity. The attack she unleashed making a loud, almost screaming hum as the tree like structure stubbornly tried to hold out against the power she unleashed, the more it resisted the harder Miss Serena pushed it, even if the effort was already making her arm shake from exertion.
And I'd heard getting guys to go down was tricky sometimes… Power flowing out from her body and into her move, she replaced the fluid that was lost from her spinning saw more quickly than it was taken away, felt the tower of green shaking above her.

Just a little moooore! Naturally the process of stubbornly summoning up her reserves quickly depleting the stamina that even an active girl like Sofia possessed, the battle between her and the beanstalk became one of attrition. Would her mana run out before the tree fell, or vice versa? The blue girl hoped for the latter and after what felt like about an hour of cutting was glad to hear the sound of creaking above her.

“T-TIMBERRRRR!!!” Finding herself rather breathless by the time that she saw the towering vine begin to lurch and topple over, before throwing herself clear of any danger, Miss Serena called out in a somewhat hoarse fashion to the guards and onlookers that her activity had gathered. Lurching across the ground to the side the second she had done this and rolling like a barrel to ensure she was good and clear of anything that might have hit her following this, with baited breath the blue beauty watched as that monolith to gardening slumped forwards and slam into the ground with a loud crunch, hoping that anyone in its path would have had time to clear out like she had…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:06 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 564 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

Whewee… Nilan definitely owes me a big drink after this, no question… A slow smile spreading across the face of Miss Serena as she looked over her accomplishment, as a trunk of green that seemed to stretch the entire length of the street she had travelled up lay across the ground from a stump she had just created, the woozy water witch pushed her arms under herself weakly and stood up with a slight wobble. The amount of mana she had pumped into her movement by no means inconsiderable, with it now lost the blue beauty felt a little bit light headed but at the same time ecstatic, having succeeded where all others had failed.

“H-Hey! Everyone… Everyone OK there?” Face, hair and clothing covered in a splatter that was a mix of her own magic water and what she could only assume was the diluted remnants of the sap that flowed through the once mighty vine, after sighing and using up a little more of her magic power to rinse that residue off herself Sofia turned her attention toward the guards and called out to them a little breathlessly.
Whew, Nilan definitely wouldn't be taking me back to his place if I had pancaked his best guards~ Hoping they had cleared out of the way as the green tower had tumbled over and letting loose a sigh of relief as she saw a pair of hands wave back and give her a thumbs up, though her steps felt weak and unsteady the mage stumbled back to the spot where only minute before the beanstalk had been standing, pulling off her goggles as she moved so as to get a better look at the foe she had bested.

It sure was a tough thing… Look at the size of it! Drinking the air in as she hovered over a plant stump that was easily broad enough to serve as a dinner table for the average family, as her heartrate settled and breathing eased Miss Serena couldn’t help but pick up the scent of something that made her nose wrinkle.
Ugh, that’s… Earthy, but bitter! The ‘blood’ of the beanstalk oozing from the wound where it had been cleaved and seeming to give off the kind of stink that someone might better associate with a mixture of the worse parts of brussel sprouts and grapefruit, as the heat of the moment died down and the blue eyed beauty was left with the aroma of victory she had to confess that this one smelled just awful.

Smells toxic or something, this stuff… No wonder people were getting sick? Grimacing as her nose was invaded by that oppressive, unrelenting stench that seemed to drown out all other things, it smelled as if she was breathing in some kind of smog or miasma and had to take a step back to get away from it.
Nilan might have been right to want a sample of that, it might help them figure out what’s making these people unwell, hopefully? Stumbling over to the axe and gloves she had left on the ground with her back to the stump and taking a good few lungs of the fresher air away from it as she put those coverings on her hand, from a pocket inside her coat the girl plucked a small vial and looked back toward the seeping remains of the vines, not exactly relishing what had to be done next but knowing it needed to be done…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#9Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:08 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 550 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

“My word, looks like we were right to pass that gear along, weren’t we?”

Back in the barracks and this time expecting the gallant man to collect her, though it had been a little annoying and somewhat exhausting to traipse back to the Rune Knight Office in gear that felt hotter and heavier by the moment, as she saw a hint of worry in the eye of Nilan to see the state of her, Miss Serena couldn’t help feel her efforts might just have been worthwhile.
“Heh, well I’d have preferred to wear something a little prettier for a guy like you, but they did the job I suppose~” A hint of that lingering crush apparent as she beamed back at the inspector happily like a girl whose daddy had just patted her head and told her what a good girl she was, though she was covered in plant-based grim and looking perhaps the least attractive she ever had since arriving in Fiore, the concern and gratitude he seemed to shine with made her feel like a princess.

“Heh, well, maybe next time I’ll see if I can find something a little more suited to you?”

A small and appreciative smile backing up a sweet sentiment that was thrown her way in a slightly less serious fashion now that the job was over, Sofia ate up joke that was offered to her with an eager giggle and practically skipped behind the tall, dark man as they headed toward his office.
“Well, I’d certainly be keen on the next job knowing you’re picking out something nice for me to wear? Heeheehee, do inspectors ever visit nice galas as part of their work?” Arms pulled behind her back as she followed the fine fellow with an expression of mischief plain on her face, with prospect of working with this dashing figure again fuelling the imagination of the young vixen, she couldn’t help but let images inspired by racy novels she had read in younger years fill her mind.

“Sadly the work is rarely glamorous stuff, though I’ll keep you in mind on the off chance, OK?”

Perhaps the stiffness he showed before just a sense of shyness or anxiety because of the hazard in town, now that it had been dealt with the lawman seemed that bit more relaxed and happy to indulge Miss Serena, casting a little smirk over his shoulder at her comment and offering something humbler, but a little indulgent, in return.
“Oh you better, Mr Inspector, you definitely owe me one after today~” Licking her lips gently as she smiled at the answer he gave, the blue beauty could only imagine how much she’d enjoy hanging off the arm of a man with this sense of poise and dark attractiveness, practically melting as the door to the office was opened for her and she slipped inside with a wicked look into his eyes.

Nice to see you’re finally loosening up, inspector~ Nilan seeming to show just a hint of colour in his cheeks at the gaze he was given that was none too lacking for desire on her part, as he looked away politely Sofia could tell he was sharp enough to spot what she wanted, and also rather tickled by the cuteness he showed in response. Maybe she hadn’t lost her touch after all?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10Sofia 

The Mage and The Beanstalk [Quest/Solo] Empty Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:11 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 581 | Mmmmmm… Nilan~ <3

“So this is the sap?
Odd colour, and quite the unpleasant aroma, so you say?”

"It smells like murder at the cabbage patch~?" The vial that she had collected now in the hands of the handsome detective as he sat behind his desk, Miss Serena smirked with satisfaction as she watched her client examine it, turning it over and holding it up to the light like a jeweller who had been brought a beautiful new gem.
How weak the knees of women must become when he looks at them with eyes like that~ A focus and fascination in the eyes of Nilan that she hadn’t seen this far that seemed practically to die for, while it was a little disappointing that the intensity of his gaze was focused upon the sample she had received and not herself, the blue girl found amusement in seeing him so intrigued all the same.

Just what has a girl got to do to get him to show her that kind of interest, I wonder~? Looking a little like a boy who had been given a new toy and there something earnest about his expression that cast a whole new light on him, while that sense of command that he carried was, quite frankly, hot as hell, it was also amusing to see him be a little more down to earth and humanized like this. The crush that she was nursing wasn’t going anywhere any time soon, that was for sure.

“Well, that was some fine work Miss Serena.
You have the thanks of the town and myself of course, not to mention your reward…”

The fancy and foxy man stowing the vial in a drawer in his desk for the time being as he turned his attention back to the woman in front of him, with a look into her eye of sincerity that made Sofia want to melt right into her chair right there, he offered her appreciation and the trifling matter of her payment for the quest.
Ohhhhh, I can think of all kinds of ways I’d just love to welcome your personal thanks~ A shiver passing through the spine of the girl as she looked into those deep and dark eyes and got so lost in them she almost forgot to collect her wage for the day, with her heart throbbing just a little bit because of the smoulder she saw, the vixen couldn’t help but feel a little daring and decide that she was done waiting for him to make the first move.

“Oh well it’s all in the course for a good citizen like me, though…” Girls usually seeming to expect to be chased down but the experience of the blue beauty telling her that one wasted far too much time waiting on something wonderful with such an approach, after seizing the envelope that was offered to her she made no effort to pull it away from her client, instead using it as a means to maintain his connection for a moment or two more as she opted for an audacious approach.
“If you really want to show your thanks, I certainly wouldn’t say no to letting you buy me a drink later on?” Tilting her head over so slowly and speaking in her sweetest tone as she threw caution and convention to the wind and asked this older man out, as silence followed and she found a face full of surprise staring back at her, the girl from Valerica bit into her lip as she waited for a hopefully positive response…

582 + 581 + 577 + 623 + 746 + 565 + 550 + 564 + 550 + 581 = 5919

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum