Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feeding a Need.(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elise 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:32 am

Elise
How long had she just not shown up? how long did she hide form the public, How long any things where still in her mind and she just let it stew. many questions. She would start roaming at evening time, The same time of day she normally did, Just still feeling off.

Feeling different, Like she was still trying to fight that in which she knew she did not want to give in to.She was still nervous and shaky, She had a hard time keeping her mind in one place, so she would roam the cold streets for a distraction.

But walking was not helping, Each step even if there was no one else around she pictured just choking the next person she laid her single eye on to death and leaving at that, Even then she doubted it would help her, for the moment she was not sure what else would.

So to think to, To find and walk around in thought about what else to do. Just to get her mind off of it. It still seemed to not help her, So she would continue on her way none the less.

Walking eventually much like many people go a tavern, Smaller then most. The type everyone seemed to know one another and felt werid when new people showed up, perfect to her, No one knew her it would help just slightly settle down, Even if it was not for a long period of time it helped, Even taking a spot to sit that was open and away from the groups of people there.

But lost in her own thoughts she was unsure even what to get to drink while she was here, So she would even take her time with that and think it over much like anything other things.

#2Amenra 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:52 pm

Amenra

All the different taverns in Orchidia surely made Amen'ra think about the conditions of the livers of the people residing there. Every other day he was managing to find some kind of bar or pub that served some pretty decent shit, and today was no exception. Moving through the doors of the bar everyone seemed exceptionally cozy and the man, dressed in a white t shirt, blue jeans, black boots and a black coat didn't seem to be raising any suspicions. Everyone was welcoming, or so he assumed by the smiling drunk faces.

Sitting at the bar he would look over to a woman who didn't exactly look as friendly and knew that he would go sit with her to try and change that. If anything he would be the person to do so, he was friendly, attractive and had a good personality so he didn't see why she might reject his friendship. Siting a seat away from the woman to leave some space, Amen'ra would smirk over to her and speak out in a calm and cool voice.

"I'm not a frequent visitor but I hear their blue long islands are amazing. Plus they get you drunk fast and their cheap, so why not?"

He chuckled, offering a shrug and putting jewel on the bar for the barkeep to collect and bring him his drink. Ordering what he'd recommended and waiting patiently for the cocktail to be created and brought over to him.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#3Elise 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Elise
Priscilla would assume more of the negative when he was close to him and talking to her if anything she assumed this man was just going to mindlessly hit on him, Something she should have expected by now but nonetheless this situation would continue on. Trying not to show she was a little or in some way a lot unhappy to have some one talking to her currently.

But yet gain she would not show a signal sign about her being annoyed, she had other things to worry about, At least she maybe getting drinks out of this. So she figured out to play this man for things she may want and maybe get her mind off of that problem she was having.

Maybe she just needed to kill almost everyone in the bar, she would feel better then and she knew she would feel better then. maybe to get her mind off of something she would finally speak something."I wouldn't know my dear i haven't ordered a drink yet." which was true she had not been sitting down for that long and she just kind of had been waiting."But since i do not know if it is true, Shall you show me Darling?" Which she mentioned it like that was her being that in which was normal for her, being and speaking that way.

But the one eye woman would see where this charm would go, if it even worked on him or not she was interested to see how far this would go, After all being a lady of her deadly and slightly dangerous manner sometimes she always liked to see how it would go, She even was thinking of how to act and how to even let her self seem, maybe she will like the type who is easily drunk.

#4Amenra 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:06 pm

Amenra

Smirking in sheer amusement at the woman, he would listen to her words and take the initiative to simple order her a drink. Signalling for the barkeep to make a second drink he would lounge more freely and simply observe the situation at hand. This woman was attractive, very true, but he could tell there was something very different about her demeanor and disposition. He didn't know what it was but he was a very good judge of character.

Watching the almost florescent blue drinks come over to them, Amen'ra would clink the glasses together in a mock cheers before taking a sip of his drink. Sliding the other over to the woman and allowing the sweet, yet satisfying taste of the nectar dance along his taste buds. The flavors and the mild alcoholic taste making him shiver lightly from a chill down his spine.

"Oh yea, this is definitely my type of drink."

Laughing lightly he would down a good portion of the powerful drink before lightly bopping his head to the music. Tapping his fingers silently on the bar before looking at the woman with interested amber eyes, hoping to maybe pass the time with the stranger.

"I'm Amen'ra by the way. Got a name stranger?"

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#5Elise 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Elise
Priscilla did not realize there was music nor did she really care, she was not here for music or friendship, but to be free really. She wanted to behave like a normal person, She wanted to not feel the need, the want, the wish, the monster in her head trying to get her to do things, she knew was wrong and would get her trouble, Why she just let herself suffer was always the interesting question if some one would ask her eventually, But until there....there was a man to lie too in front of her, she was playing now.

She seemed to hold the glass, it in bit more of a high class manner manner, with her right hand and even with her pinky finger sticking out to take a sip. It was sweet yes, it was kind of nice as well but why these things where the in the moment to take enjoyment from she wondered why, it felt like it fed the cycle of her problem, Or make it worst if anything, but these were just her thoughts currently, Nothing more or less.

"It is mine as well." for once a lie, It was a bit overly sweet but Priscilla knew how to lie to people easily like it was nothing."But good drinks and decent company aside, My name is Amy." Another lie but an effortless one, Why tell a stranger your name? after all she had no idea what he intended or wanted. So the branch of lies would continue, if needed she could put some kind of truth in there just has not needed too yet. She would then take another drink waiting to see the next words that would be spoken or what would be done next by him secretly she was judging him.

#6Amenra 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:25 am

Amenra

Amen'ra merely watched the woman lift her glass, extending a pinky while lifting it and making his internally roll his eyes. It seemed that even when he chose to be different than his wealthy family and meet people who didn't care about being classy he was always drawn to some debonair individual. Was this the life of a wealthy man, to continually be drawn to other high class even in seedy bars?

The very thought was amusing and he would smirk while continuing to look upon the woman, her saying it was her kind of drink as well. Nodding in agreement, the young holy knight would take a liking to the woman and take another small sip of the tasty beverage, listening to her name and observing her curiously. Did she look like an Amy? No, but then again he was told he didn't look like an 'Amen'ra' so who was he to judge.

"Amy, that's actually what a close friend of mine calls me," Chuckling at the comparison, Amen'ra simply thought of Sage and his whole demeanor changed. Becoming much more bubbly on the inside even if his outside didn't reflect his minds happenings. "Aside from that, Amy, what brings you to Orchidia? I can tell you're not from around here and i'm just a bit curious what a woman like you would be doing in a place like this"

Hopefully she didn't feel he was prying. He was a Holy Knight, and a traveler at that, so he didn't exactly need an excuse to be anywhere but a woman of her standing didn't seem to fit into the setting. Some random bar, sitting alone, it would be stereotypical to think she was in a dark guild but these days you couldn't be too sure.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#7Elise 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:21 am

Elise
It seemed almost everyone was nosing their ways into her matters, It was a blessing and a curse at the same time, she could built up more lies that she could follow and maybe even mislead some one if they where ever going to go on her trail if she did anything. So far she would play it off as humor."Ah am I out place? A one eyed purple hair lady is out of place here?" She said and even laughed about it here.

"If anything I feel a bit at home here more then most people could." She said to clearly, so normally like it felt like she was at home in here."Even the pale skin helps me fit in here too."She mentioned which in some manner she did fit in here about also did look slightly out of place in the same time, Best the both world so to say for this situation.

She would eventually mention what exactly she was doing here."I work and do various jobs at night for people, So i often travel from place to place to find work, Even if i travel alone it often brings work easily for me." Priscilla mentioned to start with which for once in the starting webs of lies was true, she did travel and work at night time over everything else."Caravan protector, bandit watcher...all and various other jobs in which i tend to do." which is true, she would leave out any of the wrong things she does do on an off time, But since he did not know what he was she would most likely not tell him, But this was there conversation about her life, Starting to feel a bit annoying since with in a span of a short time was happening.

Last edited by Priscilla Ivalice on Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

#8Amenra 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:11 am

Amenra

Laughing along with the woman, he would realize he may have spoken out of place but she'd taken it with humor. He often times found himself being a bit blunt but he also wasn't judging when spoken and so he didn't see any fault in a simple observation, however her words made him self reflect. Mainly because despite her own elegant nature she was like him, not being a a slave to the upper class lifestyle... both apparently preferred a bit of grunge in their life.

"Interesting, I travel for work often too so I get it."

Sipping at his drink he would raise a brow as the woman spoke of protecting caravans and the like. Someone like her would be a great addition to the knights but that wasn't why he was here, to promote his work, and so he would simply nod to show her he actually listened.

"Sounds like pretty similar work to what I do as a lower level Holy Knight. I'm close to ranking up though, but it still gets kind of tedious... so props to you on that."

Holding up his glass as if congratulating her he would down the rest of his cocktail and hold up to fingers, wiping his mouth from the droplets of blue that escaped in his initial gulp. "Let me get two double shots of patron silver" He'd ask the barkeep before cracking his neck and preparing his liver for a night of potential sloppy drinking, of course he would look over and raise a brow. "Did you want another drink or something else?"

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#9Elise 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:02 am

Elise
Another knight, no matter where she went she kept finding some kind of knight was this some kind of sign she would never understand, Or one she needed to pick up on soon It was getting grading and a bit more on her nerves, She just would not admit it.

But she would still act how she was now, It was just her being what this normal person named Amy was."I could hold off on another for the moment, I am not the type to drink so much so quickly, So i am unsure how much i can able."It was a lie but one to see how it would go. She was being nice about if needed she could act drunk eventually. But that was not needed now."Tedious isn't what i could call the things I do."With that she would figure out a different kind of word.

"Rough is more fitting." Priscilla still under the name Amy would say which was kind of true in one of many ways."I had gotten into various unneeded fights in my life." Leaving out the fact she may also kill them as well but that was not needed to mention.

"Unless these holy knights work just as i assume, With out asking a grading question." Priscilla spoke like she had a feeling it was almost a partly annoying question or super common and just felt like almost brushing away from it."I am sure much different then a guildless night worker." Which could also be a fair point to the conversation. It was at least something for them both to think about, In some manner if she could ever get away with admitting it Priscilla would have told him how they where different but still have yet to meet a person who she could talk about that part around.

#10Amenra 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:26 am

Amenra

So Amy wasn't exactly a drinker, that was fine wit him as it simply meant more for himself. He wasn't going to get sloppy drunk tonight as it wasn't his prerogative but instead he would satiate his longing for some form of an escape from his crazy life. So much training, a blur of missions and the like and dealing with holy knights who were always on age was enough to drive a weak willed person to alcoholism. Instead he simply enjoyed cutting lose every once and a while.

With the woman calling her work rough instead of tedious, Amen'ra gave an understanding glance; so she was likely a mercenary or sell sword of some sorts. He wasn't judging in the slightest and in fact gave props to her for actually making use of her own talents, unlike so many others.

Raising a brow, Amen'ra would simply shrug as he threw back one of his shots. The vile liquid burning as it went down, almost bringing a tear to his eyes if not for him being so used to the concoction. "The holy knights aren't exactly 'saints' themselves, so the work is pretty similar. We just have the legal authority to do what it is that you do."

Watching the other shot, he would wait for the burning and bubbling in his stomach to go down before he even attempted to take the second. It would of been unfortunate for the man to vomit all over his company, but the drink wasn't for the weak stomached. "Not everyone who's a knight is pure and not everyone who is a criminal is evil, so I guess you can't exactly say anything is black and white in this world. Especially not politically and religiously backed factions, they're often the first to embrace corruptions touch."

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#11Elise 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:23 pm

Elise
So knights that were not the one hundred percent to the teeth about the rules interesting, Maybe there was more to learn in this moment, more for this dark minded killer to learn from other people. This is how she learned something, adapt it into way to be around and make up things about either herself or a personality to fool some one else. All tool to get away from a person or get forgotten, Which was often time Priscilla goal most of the time is to be forgotten, Another face in just there to blend in like everyone else.

Having him being legal to do what she did, If only Priscilla did not really try to lie what all she did."Well Dear, aren't you just lucky the legal part in your line of work." It was almost like Priscilla was partly trying to admit she did a few illegal things as well."If i had that, My job would be a bit easier to do." which is something she could feel slightly jealous about in the thought of it, But anything she could get away with, most of the time she would attempt to, it was that rush of it she lived for.

She wound hunch over slightly for a moment while she listen to the last part of his statement."Is that  one more from personal experience dear?" Priscilla asked. She then just looked over."A Bloody Mary, if you could Dear." She choose her own drink in this moment, even making sure her only and sole eye had look are the server and waited. "Maybe I wouldn't have lost an eye, saved me a few problem if things i had to deal with were legal." She carried on the conversation still. But starting to wonder why everyone talked about work.

#12Amenra 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Amenra

Shot glass steady in his hand, Amen'ra would smirk at the woman when she mentioned her job not being so legal. So his suspicions were correct, Amy had to be some kind of mercenary or bounty hunter; but he wouldn't comment on it. In fact the mans face wouldn't even change to indicate he'd had such a thought and instead he would begin swirling his shot around.

Letting a small laugh roll from his mouth he would grin at the figure before him and listen to her words, asking about it being personal experience. "Wouldn't you like to know." Teasing the woman in a humorous tone, lifting the shot to his lips; drinking it down without so much as gagging. Amen'ra would instead smack his lips as if he'd tasted something sour, even when in fact his drink tasted like warm poison.

A Bloody Mary was a choice he could definitely see the woman getting, given her own attire and demeanor. A woman who lost her eye on the job and probably kicks tons of ass, he was down to see it in action but that wasn't his place. Holy knights had to set a standard when it came to the lands warriors.

"It works wonders for me," He joked. "Although i'm sure I look dashing in an eye patch, I'm not going to take any chances."

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#13Elise 

Feeding a Need.(open) Empty Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:10 pm

Elise
the wait for her drink would not be long, So as quickly as it arrived she picked up her drink, even not longer holding it is a very fancy manner, she got lazy about like she was comfortable around him, or maybe losing the act she had, one of the two things possible.

But maybe she would want to open up, then again she had to keep in mind there had to be way she could sneak that into there conversation, should be simple."A large part of me really does want wish to know."Priscilla or Amy, She had to still remember she went by Amy currently.

So many things she could think about getting away with if she would legally able to do the things she did with people, yet again she wouldn't show it but she was slightly but only just the smallest about feeling on envy about it. Good thing she knew how to play along with being teased about it.

But in turns how Priscilla turn to joke around."Yes, here I don't need the eye patch, The scar and missing eye seem to only a small thing, Even if people thought it would effect my doing of things." But she had more to go along with this conversation."But it is also a tool for tricking people."Which she would mention but also show what he meant with that."For example."

Putting down her drink, Then putting one of her hands over her missing eyes she start acting like she was in pain and distress. She made her own voice even sound like she was in pain. A few minutes after it almost looked like blood was evening flowing from that hand."My eye!"She yelled and allowed herself to fall to her knees for a moment and she even started to sound like she was crying from the pain of it happening."I think i lo-"She then cut herself off.

"You see what i mean." Priscilla said picking herself up almost effortlessly, she had yet to use that pick on some one, it was mostly a cruel joke, A jokes almost that felt like she was reliving a horrible memory she had never let out of system but could play off easily like so many things she did."What did you think my dear? fitting or too much." She waited to hear his  answer, cleaning her hand off and putting arranging her hair to cover the missing eye and the scar that was with it as well.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum