Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:41 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
As much as Phoebe would rather hang out with people that were fun for certain, she had things to do that concerned her. Now that she had taken care of her own tasks throughout the day, she sat at a bar again, it was passed dinner time but the raven-haired mage had not had dinner yet. She simply stood at a bar table, dressed in a low cut shirt with her black leather jacket on and playing with the straw of her drink.

Boring.

Everything was utterly boring.

So boring that dinner did not even feel like a priority. She just wanted something thing fun to happen, she even thought about taking off her shirt to get a fight or something started, now that would be fun. Phoebe knew she was pretty but to see something out of anger and spite happening made her happy as well. Maybe a peek at it wouldn't hurt, she brushed her hair over her shoulder and flirted a bit with two at the same time. She did not even have to take her shirt off because as she finished her drink, someone or should she say two: bought her a drink, the waitress came with two at the same time, two different ones a martini and a red wine. Exquisite taste perhaps, she giggled to herself with the thought of that and looked at them both with a wink. To which both men noticed they sat close together and the first hit the seconds square on his jaw. Nice to keep in mind she could keep her clothing on and yet enjoy the view of a fight.  

She took up the martini as to cheer on these guys for their fight. She sat far enough to not be in trouble or in the line of the fight and apparently they did not blame her for her looks or anything else. Phoebe giggled softly and hummed to herself as she was wondering what more to think about it all as they broke a chair and fell on another table now closer to her. Oh boy, who knows maybe she had to get up and move out.

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal
#2Ren Liath 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:52 am

Ren Liath
It was a casual day for the young knight. He was on patrol for most of the day so he could not participate in any interesting quests. Still Ren did not mind. As long as he was following orders it was alright in his books. Especially considering the mass summoning of Demons that had happened a few weeks prior now at this stage. Despite the mass loss of life and destruction of property, the town was recovering well. It was in no small part to all the volunteers that the town was coming back to its previous state of lush greenery and beautiful architecture. Although the lost lives could not be repaired so easily.

Ren sighed thinking about the mountain of complaints the Knights had received a mountain of complaints due to the recent demonic invasion. It had really lowered morale of all the knights, especially Ren. Primarily the most gruesome losses happened with families. This truly struck a cord with Ren. His mind wandered to possible scenarios with him as a bereaved family member after his own brothers and sisters were massacred. These kinds of thoughts lingered in his head until he returned to the barracks. In the barracks the mood did not help at all. Many of the other knights there seemed to be gloomy also. One of the higher ranked knights came up to Ren. "You okay Ren? You seem particularly down? Why don't you take tomorrow off and go down to the pub and relax yourself eh?" He said patting him on the shoulder and leaving without waiting for a response.

Ren took these words more so as an order than a suggestion and made his way down to the pub. He was still in his usual clothes, his Rune Knight pendant hanging from his neck. As he entered the bar he noticed two people brawling in the corner, many of the people in uproar about it. Normally Ren would intervene but he was off duty until tomorrow, so it was not his problem. Instead he went up to the bar, sitting near a dark haired. She seemed to be the closest away from the fight and had a nice little view of it. She was humming happily as she drank her drink another in front of her. Ren did not say anything and waited for the bar tender to break up the fight before coming over to take up his order. Seeing that it might take longer than he thought Ren spoke up. "You seem to be in a good mood miss. Enjoying the show?" He asked staring blankly at the brawling men throwing pieces of furniture at each other.

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] BWhZdfi
#3Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
Baal told her to keep quiet and not to attract too much attention but she ignored the Demon Prince as she usually did nowadays. He had offended her, he had used her and as he needed her body at this point, she could be the one to be bossy. She enjoyed this fight, she shook her shoulder a bit, so her shirt would lower but quickly fixed it when the guys went on. No need to be honourable or petty, it was just fun. On one hand, she did not want them to get too close to her and she was just wondering when the two would be broken up by the barman but he seemed to be taken his time. surely the breaking of a chair was enough but nope destroying a table was added.

"Well darling, it is not the best show and I hope they do pay for the costs for the poor barman. I have to admit, it was nice because well, unintentionally, between you and me, they seem to both pay me a drink. I had no idea." Truthfully she did not, she did not flirt with people after what well her naive story had added. She had not noticed the guy showing up next to her at first but now turned to look at the young man and gave him a smile. "I felt that it was rude to leave, but maybe that's a better decision." Her old self would have already asked the two of them to stop and not accept both drinks, unfortunately the barmaid or whoever served it, she could not remember, should have known better than to serve two at once. It was only circumstances that had made it more fun.

She brushed her long black hair over her shoulder and pouted as if she was sad that she was pretty. "What do you think? What I can do best I mean, I absolutely don't want to be rude and make it worse. Also a bit afraid to walk out of this bar on my own." What if they followed, they did not know she had Baal to fix that. The Prince grumbling that now she needed him but that was a lie, she did no longer need anyone.

#4Ren Liath 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:52 am

Ren Liath
The woman referred to the knight as darling. Ren smirked at this. Not because of the coy way she said the name but because she obviously did not see the rune hanging from his neck indicating the he was a knight. Still he listened intently to the woman's minor dilemma. Although Ren had figured that she was watching the brawl with interest she was actually watching simply because the fight was over her. The knight wasn't too surprised that the two oafs at the other side of the bar would be brawling over her, she was very beautiful.

She then asked for his own opinion on the matter. Ren thought for a moment. "I would say that you should stay." He'd say after a moment sounding rather sure of himself. "When the inevitably stop they'll be the ones who are going to leave out of embarrassment. And if they do not leave because of that then they'll definitely leave when the barman tells them how much they will have to pay to replace the furniture-" At the same moment Ren spoke one of the men picked up a glass and smashed it over the head of the other. "And glassware. So stay, enojoy your night. After what happened recently everyone needs time to relax.

#5Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:45 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Let's be fair, she had actually done nothing wrong but sit here and just push her hair behind her ear, push her chin up, her chest forward, wink. Nothing in any law enforcement would tell her what she did was wrong. She had no relationship with either of them and thus flirting was not prohibited by the law. It was just funny to see how some easy men reacted as soon as a single woman was in the bar. Pathetic but it made her laugh albeit she did hide that behind an easy smile.

But when the boy came in, she tried to look at him from the corner of her eye, but she went on to play the game of being an insecure woman who did not know what to do and one that was surprised of people fighting because of her. You had those naive people around and she hated them but at this point, it was only funny. She nodded when she looked at him and he said she should stay. Good, it was too much effort to walk out without watching.

She nodded once more and pulled her upper body when she heard glass shatter. She herself knew that she was far away enough to not be caught in the rubble but well, it would be nice to pretend to be. She stared with her big lilac eyes towards the fight. "I hope they stop soon." she said softly but that was the call of the barman who was now yelling at them that this was not their house and that they should pay for it now or he would call the Rune Knights. Phoebe in the meantime looked back to the guy next to her, "Would you mind sharing a drink with me? Would make me feel safer as well." She honestly said, albeit honestly it was her facade for now.

#6Ren Liath 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:40 am

Ren Liath
As they spoke it seemed as though the woman was in a state of blissful ignorance. Her body language and tone would suggest that this never happened to her before and that it truly was causing her some discomfort. Ren honestly felt bad for the woman. He too was in a similar situation when he first came to Fiore. He did not know their culture or mannerisms and on top of it all he led a very secluded life in Joya, having only his large family to converse with. Even know Ren was unsure of what to do. Should he stop the fight as a Rune Knight or as a good citizen, or would that makes matters worse? It was these sorts of simple dilemmas that made the dark haired boy feel truly lost in the world. So without anyone to tell him what to do he remained sited and chatted with the girl.

After a moment the girl expressed how she wanted the men to fight soon. Gazing at them with his pale blue eyes he could see that they were tiring each other out. The initial vigor that they showed at the start of the fight was all but gone as the scrawny bartender was finally managing to make some form of change to the situation at hand. The woman then asked Ren to drink with her, si she felt safe. "Well I suppose. I've not been told to do anything better. I don't drink anything alcoholic by the way." He'd say quickly glancing at the woman's drinks to remind himself what she was enjoying. "Now that we are going to be spending time in each other's company, I think I should introduce myself. My name is Ren, pleased to meet you." He would say moving slightly to face her offering her his hand to shake. If she didn't notice it before, his two different coloured eyes would be on full display here.

#7Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:14 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
It was funny to play this role, it was like she took back old pieces of naive Phoebe and used it to form this setting. She seemed to be shy and didn't want to get into too much trouble with the bar nor the guys fighting over there. She was sure that it would stop in the end now that the bartender talked to them firmly and thus she asked the boy next to her, albeit he wasn't much younger than her, she was just wondering how he got to be here at this point of the hour. She did not mean to think he was too young to be here but just curious of time frames.

She asked the boy to join her at her table and talk to her because she did not feel comfortable enough to be alone, that were the words she spoke. "Oh that's fine, I feel like it looks as if I drink a lot but this was what was offered." the red wine and the martini. Which was a strong suggestion of someone who drank a lot, you know, knowing strong tastes, the men had made a brave suggestion and guess. She did not mind, the brawl was over and the excitement that she felt was settled down. She turned to look at him now, noticing his two eyecolours and that made him even more curious and she noticed the pendant, only more interesting. She shook his hand, "Georgie Moretti." She used her second name and her mother's maiden name to keep a secret identity. It was something worth to try especially if she did not want people to know her, there was a hand full and those were enough.

#8Ren Liath 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:34 am

Ren Liath
"Nice to meet you Georgie." After a small handshake he faced back to the bar. Georgie went on to explain that these drinks were simply offered to her so he didn't need to feel out of place spending time with her. That did reassure the knight as he looked around the rest of the bar. It seemed nearly everyone else was having some sort of cocktail, spirit or beer. At least he would not be the only one enjoying more simplistic tastes.

Just as Ren and Georgie finished their introductions, the bartender finally managed to get the two men out of the bar, a resounding cheer from the occupants followed. The bartender smilled widely and bowed, thinking that he did a great job, despite the fact that it took him quite a while to even get their attention let alone force them out. All the same he quickly came back to the bar to get the beverages of those who were waiting. Once he came to the bar however, the blue pendant around Ren's neck caught the attention of the bartender. He glanced at it, then up to Ren. He seemed somewhat shocked, not doubt seeing the eye however it soon turned to annoyance. He walked up to Ren and leaned on the bar, leaving very little room between them. "You're a knight?" He asked aggressively. Ren replied with a simple bored looking nod. The man then stood upright. "Well why the hell didn't ya do anything to help?!" He spat now looking furious. "I'm off duty." The knight replied, putting his pendant into his clothes. The man glared at Ren before getting some glasses and bottle of booze. He moved around from table to table to see who wanted the drink, clearly forgetting who it was for thanks to the fight. "Heh, maybe I should leave." He said, thinking out loud.

#9Phoebe Rainsworth 

The Walls are Closing In [Ren & Pheebs] Empty Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:42 am

Phoebe Rainsworth
Phoebe smiled at Ren, "Likewise, thank you for helping me decide." That she should stay, obviously she would have even without his suggestion but now it was likely to be blamed on him. Blamed was not the right word but she did not care how it was now, the bar was now rather dull without the fight but Phoebe would not say it, Georgie however, as she now called herself was best. She decided not to clap, honestly, it was dull and he should be happy because with the brawl people joined to see what was going on. Of course, there were things broken but who cared about these minor inconvenience things.

Her eyes followed Ren that went to go and get a drink now that the guys were gone and she followed him with her eyes. Dear little Knight, it wouldn't be fair all the time in the world. His eyes were so interesting that she did not mind his company but the bartender did not seem to agree on this setting. How strange, as if you should blame a knight for not kicking out the people in your bar beforehand. But Phoebe wasn't going to explain because she would not say a thing, she did not care, even how crazy it was. It would only mean that he might leave and she wasn't sure. She jumped off her barstool, leaving both drinks alone. "I think I go home too. Thank you, Ren, I felt a lot safer now."

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum