Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why you should join Fairytail.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

Why you should join Fairytail. Empty Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:20 pm

Baron
So, you're a member now huh? You want to join the site and get your little magic on and feel like a badass while you waste some fools with a few post, have some not so interesting development and then round out by dying at the hands of someone like yours truly. Well, I would like to speak to you, those considering new guilds, those just joining the site and those making alternate accounts. First, Join FT.

I know, it might seem like a bit of a task, they only have two members. One being Christian Zane, one of the best writers on site and a Shin. Now I know, it's daunting and intimidating all at once to Roleplay alongside two strong individuals like them but let me tell you right now that it is well worth it.

When looking at guilds you might look for strength, you might look for active RPers and you might look for a place that can help you develop well and tell a good story. Well, if that's why you're here and you feel that way I am telling you to join the fairies.

Now I know what you're probably saying "Baron what do you care if I join Fairy Tail? You're in BP, you only care about smashing and eating people." well, I was like you at one point, I was that guy. I didn't know what I wanted to do, I wanted to join a guild but I worried if people were going to even be active, if people were going to help me get stronger and rather or not it'd be worth it. Well, I am telling you right now that Fairy Tail, based in whatever city they are in is perfect for that.

See, back in the days of PL's greatest strength I was just like you, I was the outsider but then I took the reigns of that guild and I recruited my butt off to get a few top members. Sure, not all of them lasted but I dug deep and before I knew it I landed one of the top recruiting classes this site had ever seen and I am telling you right now that you can do that too. You can be the stepping stone to turn a weak guild into a great guild. You and you alone have that power. It can all start or end with you and I cannot stress that enough.

You want to make some good dev? You wanna make history kid? Wanna be a powerful mage and make your mark on every single event? Do you want to on whatever basis you log on look at the bottom bar and see your guild at full strength because YOU are the ace and they rely on you? Know that you have a bunch of allies waiting for you to join them in not just an adventure but building a dynasty in this realm? Then you, viewer, should look no further then Fairy Tail, and you, viewer, if you put in the work and you show how tough you are can say that Fairy Tail is the house that (insert name) built! Then get off your ass and get to work. Join Shin the god and Christian 'muh fuckin' Zane in becoming the best guild on this site like you should be.

Also, i'm looking for a girlfriend with a thicc FC, am willing to pay 25k jewels a month and can offer moderate benefits. We can negotiate contract details later. Tag on discord in the 'nsfw section' if interested with front and back pictures of your FC, their date of birth, magic and rather or not that magic could benefit a mage werewolf hybrid.

benefits do not include insurance in the case of bedroom maulings if you are mauled or a friend or mother of yours is mauled you are not entitled to funding from Baron or Baron enterprises. Baron is a Werewolf you knew what you were getting into. though keep in mind he is more or less affectionate and while he may poke around he is still more or less loyal. in the case he is not loyal you are entitled to an undisclosed lump sum of jewels. this message was brought to you by a nonattorney spokesperson. inspired by another fairy tail topic talking about how cool shin is. personally shin is just a son to me but hey if he's cool you should know man this is long.

Why you should join Fairytail. MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Sage † 

Why you should join Fairytail. Empty Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Sage †
upvotes

#3Baron 

Why you should join Fairytail. Empty Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Baron
Update. Did you know the site is named after the Fairy Tail guild? This means you would be representing the site as a member of fairy tail everytime you post and would be the gold standard for others to follow.

Why you should join Fairytail. MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum