Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fire to be Ingited [Kerii/Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1LeeAnn Nakamura 

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:14 pm

Orchida was most definitely one of the most beautiful cities in all of Fiore. There was not doubt about it. LeeAnn felt right at home, as if she never left. Though, the strong presence of Illumin churches thrived here. It drove her mad just thinking about it. Hikaru knew about it. So did her father. The whole Nakamura family hates the church. Right now, the fire had been relightened by her older brother. Bringing back the old feelings of working hard and to her old self again, she was a lot happier than before. It was like her older brother was the cure!

Sad to say, not all of her problems have washed away completely.

There was a racial war perking in the country. She could sense it. The Rune Knight's duty was to protect it's people. To keep everyone safe and happy, that's all Lee wanted. The church did not do that. Dark guilds...fine. That can be dealt with, but something to be seen as 'good' and 'beneficial'. It cannot be as easy to take care of. Religion in her opinion was nothing more than an excuse for humanity to explain the world around them. She was not going to hate on all religions, but those who hurt others makes her blood boil.

Sought past the crowd of civilians amongst a priest, who was preaching about the god and how it will bring light or some shit. LeeAnn paused with her hood up and cloak covering her ears and six fox tails. Holding her horse's riengs, she just stared. Not her full complexion could be concealed. Her red and black ghoul eye just stared at the thoughtless hordes of corspes. Paying no mind, she continued onward to get to the stables. "Religion is nothing more than an excuse to hurt innocent people. I will become stronger and the Nakamuras will take their revenge on tainting our name and other innocent lives" she whispered in a hushed tone. Finally, she gotten to the stables and started to brush her horse out and dry him off.

"You know, Thowra, those who are not human are treated like scum. I was fortunate to at least experience being human, but I now see how both sides see each other. Not thta I always though humans were superior, but it really has opened my eyes of being a kitsune or neko. I just wish otehrs would see things how I see them. Being another race does not define who you are...your actions do" she spoke to him. The horse only snorted in agreement. It brought a smile upon her face. She put a blanket on him to keep him warm and huffed.

"I will see you tomorrow, boy" she said. Closing the doors and paying the boarding fee, she started walking down the street nad yet again getting looks from everyone.

Tail 7: 51/100
Event: 15/30

#2Kerii 

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:09 pm

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 296 | outfit | @LeeAnn -
It was a fair day in Orchidia. It was cold, but not windy, which made the winter air seem less daunting. It would have been a pleasant day to do a request or two, but it was simply too nice to pass up. As such, the elf could be found walking through the streets of her town blissfully reading a science fiction novel. It had snowed lightly the night before, so with every step she took, a quiet crunch could be heard beneath her feet, mirroring the softly dusted landscape of the beautiful town. Despite all the noise people made though, Kerii found herself deaf to it all while she became entranced by the book in her hands. Conflict was brewing. Characters were already showing designs of development. The whole writing style was just brilliant. It was no wonder the author seemed to be popular within the science fiction genre.

Unfortunately, Kerii tended to become a bit too oblivious to her surroundings. She promptly ended up accidentally walking into someone, causing her to drop her book in surprise. "I'm sorry!" Kerii hurriedly said, bending down to pick up her book. Her lip quivered briefly seeing as she lost her page, but then decided it was probably best to actually apologize while directly talking to the person she had bumped into. "I should really watch where I'm going. I..." Her voice trailed off as she got a look at the red-haired woman. She had ears and a tail, but did not look like most nekos she had met before. Rather, this young woman had a more fox-like appearance, like a kitsune. The young woman probably got stares like this a lot, which made Kerii realize just how rude she was being. "And I'm sorry for staring too."
Event 16/30
template by punki of adoxography

#ff6666 - Fiorian • #66ff33 - Elvharin • #336600 - Val'Elvharin
#3LeeAnn Nakamura 

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:47 pm

LeeAnn was simply admiring the beauty of the city. She noticed a young elf woman reading a book so intently. The girl seemed intellatual and loved a lgood book obviously. As a writer, this slight perked her interest. Too aloof to the girl, they both ran into each other. LeeAnn fell to the ground with a small thump. Her tails luckily cushioned her fall thank the stars. She got up from her spot and dusted herself off. As she looked up at this girl, she was frantic about her page she had lost. This made Leeann chuckled a little seeing how much of a bookworm she was. She could most definately see younger self into this girl just a tad.

LeeAnn heard her apologize and trail off from her sentence. Automatically, she knew that the fox ears and tails were something hse was looking at. It was almost immune to her. She was perhaps the only known kitsune in the whole country at this point. NEver knowing her true origins other than she was found in the forest of Fiore by her father, she had nothing to go on. "It's okay. I did not mean to make you loose your place. What book were you reading? Couldn't help but notice a local bookworm as well" she said, trying to b e nice. She had a hard time trusting people and was making an effort to start a conversation since her captain did say to make new friends.

"As for staring, you can stare all you like. I am quite immune to it. I am the only kitsune known to anyone around Fiore" she spoke.

Tail 7: 52/100
Event: 15/30

#4Kerii 

on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 240 | outfit | @LeeAnn -
Luckily for Kerii, the kitsune seemed to be fine with her act of clumsiness. Whether it was genuine or out of common courtesy, it made the elf feel a little better. In fact, she continued on with another friendly gesture by asking which book she was reading. "Oh, it's a sci-fi novel," she responded. She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear that had fallen out of her braid. It wasn't everyone's favorite genre and was actually somewhat controversial in the fact that it disputed some religious beliefs. Being quite the science nerd though, Kerii honestly found the subjects science fiction novels fascinating, even if it did conflict with her teachings of the Linea.

As for the matter of Kerii ignorantly staring at the kitsune, she seemed okay with that as well. Evidently, she had grown numb to it, which was largely attributed to the fact that she was the only kitsune in Fiore... or at least, that's what she thought. "The only one?" the elf asked, tapping her finger against her lip. The redhead did have some merits to her claim. Despite all her travels in Fiore, Kerii could not think of a single other kitsune she came across. "I've come across quite a few nekos, so I wonder why not kitsunes. Are they usually found in another country?" As this subject was clearly foreign to the Lamia, she was hoping that this woman would enlighten her.
Bloop :3

#5LeeAnn Nakamura 

on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:13 pm

The elfven girl had a calm aura around her. It calmed the kistune a little bit since her distrust in anyone was clear to many people. Though, she tried to put on her best face to many. Sometimes it came ndatural, other times it was forced. This time it just came natural, her muscles relaxed. She mentioned a sci-fi novel. LeeAnn was more of a history nerd and trying to learn new things that she could put forth for her training. Though, lately she had been picking up fictional books since she has done a lot of creative writing. "Hm. I need to try the genre sometime. Got any good books you can recommend to a fellow bookworm" she asked.

There were some sense of asking even more details, but she did not want to seem too bold. The girl was mezmoried by the new race. A kitsune. Not many people got to see one up close and personal before. LeeAnn just let out a small chuckle for amusement by Kerii's face. "As far as I know of, I am. I could be clearly wrong though" she replied to her question. LeeAnn heard one more thing asking if she knew if they were found in another country. The redhead shrugged. "Could be. I wouldn't doubt it. I dont know my real parents nor nothing about my people. I just found out I was kitsune. My true form has been surpressed since I was born. My adopted parents did not know either until recently. Explains all the hospital visits" she spoke. LeeAnn would loved to know more about her race and what they held in powers. Who knew? She could be the last of her kind! But that was highly unlikely.

Tail 7: 63/100
Event: 18/30

Last edited by LeeAnn Nakamura on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6Kerii 

on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 233 | outfit | @LeeAnn -
As Kerii suspected, it seemed that the kitsune had not yet tried a science fiction novel, but was eager to try. In fact, she even asked the elf to suggest one. "Hmm... there's a lot of good ones." Science fiction was a very broad concept as well and often encompassed other qualities found in many genres. She eventually decided on one of the very first sci-fi novels she read. "But, The Crow's Nest is a good one to start off with." It did not deal with as drastic concepts as some others and sort of eased the reader into the controversial genre without making the ideas presented seemingly imposing.

In regards to the young woman being the only kitsune in Fiore, she reaffirmed that she was indeed the only kitsune that she knew of, but supposed that there could be others out there. She also conceded that it was possible that they resided within countries outside of Fiore, but she had yet to discover her true birth parents. In fact, the kitsune herself did not even know she was of another race until recently. "Really?" the elf asked, raising an eyebrow, more out of confusion than of suspicion. "I've never heard of a race presenting itself late like that... but there's a first time for everything I guess." She paused for a moment. "You said you were adopted then? Born and raised in Fiore?"
Event 17/30

#7LeeAnn Nakamura 

on Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:56 pm

LeeAnn was open to the idea of reading. Her father said that reading would improve her passion for wirting. Eager to give it a try, she waited for the elf's response on a good title. Sci-fi seemed like a forgien subject to the kistune as much as socializing with people were. Which was a lot! Yet having a huge libary back at the Nakamura Manor. She never really read much while she was at home on science fiction. Most of it was history on the family and researching for her own benefit to understand how the Nakamura family had worked. Recording her thoughts and dreams in a journal was a start. "Crow's Nest? I think I might have that in my family's library. Which author is it by if you happen to know? I am sorry I am asking you all these questions. I am reading more novels to improve my writing skills" she explained. She took out a small leather bounded journal that her father had bought her to use while she was in the hospital for a long time. Jotting down the title of the book in today's entry and the author's when Kerii mentioned it. She would close the book and place the pen in her pocket.

The elf seemed suspicious or curious about what she had said. It was odd to her as well. LeeAnn assumed her true form was surpressed by another mage of course probably for protection. That's what her father thought. With how races today are being treated, it would make sense. "Not really. I don't think thats how it works. My father was thinking my true form was suppressed by a powerful mage to protect me and appear human. Afterall, with how different races are being treated these days. It would make sense if you think about it. I am keen to learn more about my kind and reading all that I can upon them. Though, there is very little written about us from what I can find" she explained. She sounded a little disappointed that she could not find more upon her race.

Event: 20/30
Tail 7: 68/100

#8Kerii 

Yesterday at 7:46 pm

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 345 | outfit | @LeeAnn -
Kerii's eyes lit up when the kitsune said that she believed the book was in her family's library somewhere; the name sounded familiar. Just to be sure though, she asked for the author's name, but excused herself soon after, as she felt she was asking too many questions. It was for a good reason though. She wanted to improve her writing skills. "Oh, don't worry," she said in reassurance. "I don't mind. His name is Augustus Apelles, a Bellan author. He actually tries to incorporate some of his native language into the names of things in his novels, which I think is neat." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and blushed lightly, realizing that she was probably sounding like a nerd being fascinated by Apelles's literature. As the kitsune was a writer though, perhaps she shared that same love, but for other authors. "What kind of things do you write?" she wondered, assuming it was stories as well, but there were other options too, such as poetry.

Evidently, the redhead did not think that most kitsunes presented with ears and tails later in life. Her form as a kitsune was theorized to actually be suppressed by a mage in order to block her from racism. She seemed a little resentful though, as the only thing she could do was go off books to learn more about her own race. Being an elf, Kerii had her fair share of racial prejudice, but nothing too extreme. "I can't believe there's magic that can do that." Granted, magic was magic. Neither Kerii, nor many other people in the universe, truly knew the extent to what magic is capable of. She for one was learning new things about it all the time. Still, something so powerful as to block someone from showing such defining racial traits embedded in DNA was nothing short of amazing... and terrifying. "I don't think I'd like someone doing that to me though. Definitely not without my consent. Sure, I could have done without living around certain humans, but everything was manageable."
Event 19/30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum