Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brothers in Arms [Social | Káilčtte]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 am

WORDS: 450 | TAG: @kaliette | DRESS

Demon attacks huh... Alisa did get a very strong feeling she'd be seeing more of those filthy demon beasts since her adventure in their home turf. She wouldn't really go there without a pretty damn strong reason to do so, and she couldn't get any higher than trying to help her pupil. But that did allow her to notice the hordes had the numbers to wage war if they so desired, even if it gave her no real clue as to when she might see happen. It came sooner than expected, and for all she knew thus far, Orchidia had been struck first, and survived.

"Hopefully I'll be there when the second one comes too.", mused the sculptress, drying her hair as she walked off the shower, slipping on a dark blue dress she'd only recently purchased, one of the many options she could have worn over the new years. A dress in Sinese style, even if the many sheer patches of exposed skin obviously boasted the Fiorian design, perfect for the party she'd soon attend, baring hints of her blue guild stamp and lacy black bra underneath.

For now, many in the city simply chose to party in celebration of a victory they hadn't won, merely survived, without even knowing when they'd have to survive another one...

"Instead of training or even preparing themselves...", the sculptres shook her head, rubbing her fingers under the edges of her cleavage, standing in front of the mirror, admiring her reflection as her generous chest jostled under any attempts to properly adjust the outfit. Tilting her head slightly, casually running a hand down that long raven hair, Alisa adjusted that too, and finally tugged the lower half of her garment, keeping most of the thigh baring creases about as symmetrical as she as she could. Until finally her smile widened as hand resting on her hip, let out a pleased hum as she twisted her body left and tight, admiring her shapely, curvaceous figure from various angle until she deemed herself thoroughly satisfied, "...Here they are throwing parties...", she sighed but immediately resigned herself, charmed by the sight of her own reflection to do anything but put on this ravishing blue dress and party along with them, "...Well, you can't unthrow a party, so might as well enjoy it~"

With that, Alisa walked out of her room, hand gracefully sliding over the railing as she stepped down the fight of stairs with an elegant sway of her hips and cool, confident smile on her face, peering wine red orbits taking in every inch of surroundings, wondering if she'd see anybody familiar.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Káilčtte 

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:38 pm

To see you again.
I'll Climb Every Mountain & Swim Through All The Seas

Kai honestly stopped counting the amount of parties she has been to since she has been in Fiore - even when she doesn't remember pass her Coma. The only thing she remembers was her family, but that was it. She let her hair loose in a beach wave style, falling and sweeping against her back. To the party she decided to wear a blue kimono dress with the design of metallic blue dragons with golden tones for color wave-dot designs. For shoes, she decided to wear flat clogs made of bamboo and rubber soles covered in silk-like cloth. The time was almost there as she exited the Church and towards the destination that was given. 'Wonder who will be there for this.'. It made her curious as she didn't remember many people. The thing that made her think was now onto Alisa. One who acted so close, but she doesn't remember her existence.

For now, she will just play along and follow this heart of 'hers'. Kai was curious on this girl's life and her feelings as they seem to be everywhere. Did she have many friends? Loved ones? The past was a mystery and perhaps a novel.

''Don't think too much, your head might explode.'' The skull amulet spoke. ''You better behave or I'll shove you in some casket.'' She threatened quietly. The skull just laughs as she continued towards the place while shaking her head at it. Her eyes directed forward as she entered the main area. As soon as she was around people, she stopped and saw Alisa. ''So that's where you are.'' She spoke in her motherly tone and smiles happily. A small giggle escaped after speaking as she brings her hands together and against her pelvic. She was unsure on what was needed to talk about other than 'catching' up, but that was the hard part for her at least...
• --- words
OUTFIT
• Spells: NA

#3Alisa 

on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:26 am

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @kaliette | DRESS

Taking in the sight of every other party goer on the way down, Alisa only had eyes for one girl once her eyes fell on that tall, voluptuous frame in that tight sinese blue dress - even more audacious than her own - not that everyone else was terribly unattractive, but instead she had a strong personal investiment in that one blonde angel. When their eyes met and the girl greeted her, the sculptress nodded as her own greeting:

"Ari~...! Indeed, I've been staying at this hotel. How kind of them to throw a party here of all places wouldn't you agree~?", greeted Alisa, chuckling, that cool smile growing wider, visibly delighted at the sight of her best friend, even more so now that she'd have an actual chance to talk to her properly, find out what she'd been up to. Chuckling gracefully, she raised a hand over her mouth as she sashayed over to the statuesque blonde, gently sliding it back along her neck, brushing her long, flowing dark hair behind her back before coming to rest upon her hip, "So we finally have a proper chance to catch up, hmm~? How have you been?"

The battle hardly provided a decent, comfortable setting for it as they had their hands full cleaning up all the demons. Not even it's aftermath, where they too had their part to play in finding an rescuing what survivors could be found amidst the unholy mess the city's streets had been left in. And they wouldn't even have a hand in another herculean task, rebuilding everything that had been destroyed.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you look like a wholly different person...", noted the sculptress, those wine red orbits scanning her form head to toe, easily noting something different in her posture, and thinking back to how even the way she'd always acted around Alisa seemed different somehow. Now that she had a proper chance to look her over, she could raise an eyebrow and mull on this thought, looking deeply into those enrapturing eyes of golden and wondering what thoughts might linger on her mind.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#4Káilčtte 

on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:55 pm

To see you again.
I'll Climb Every Mountain & Swim Through All The Seas

Alisa has been staying at the hotel it seems and out of the blue they started a party, how grand. It was so kind to throw a party for those that helped defend and for those that survived. It was surely something to celebrate. Kai's eyes gazed at the woman who wore such dashing fashions as much as herself if not more. The raven haired woman had a shine to her, a beautiful innocent shine. After Alisa was done talking for the first part, she heard a chuckle that came from her necklace.

''I'll give you your own party. Just you and me, baby.'' He teased in a rather playful manner. ''You wouldn't be the first mixed I've partied with.'' He laughed as his eyes of diamonds glowed a green color. ''I stay at the Church here for now. I enjoy the charity of the church as in exchange I help them. That is what I have been doing. That and guild work...till...'' She looked away and then back at the woman. ''Nevermind.'' She spoke and gave a cheerful smile. She clapped happily and went to the bar to get a fruity drink. Oh how she loved her fruit alcohol. She took a sip and heard Alisa talk then about catching up and nodded. ''Yea! Sounds nice.'' She agreed to just agree as she didn't know what else to say at this point. Maybe Alisa could help her know more about Arisa...Just so she could know what she was dealing with. Maybe Arisa had a book... ''Tell me about yourself first as to what you've been up to.'' She said, picked her glass up in a 'cheers' manner and then took a drink.
• --- words
OUTFIT

#5Alisa 

on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:07 am

"My, what an elegant, classy companion you found yourself~", chuckled the sculptress, narrowing her eyes at the talking skeleton head, not too keen on it that keenly chosen word, halfbreed. Hardly a lie and not even something Alisa particularly cared that people knew about, but certainly nothing she didn't enjoy having screamed around in public any more or less than the next person. She focused on Arisa for the most part, after all, she hadn't really spoken to her in a long, time, thus at this point, very little could distract her from the closest she ever had to a sister, "Church huh...? I see. I'm sure they welcomed you with open arms~"

She couldn't help but wink at the girl, fully aware of her angelic blood, but also remembering how much she strove to keep it hidden. She did notice how Ari seemed less stable than when she'd last seen her, giving that odd vibe of speaking to multiple people in one, enough to wonder what might have happen that could aggravate her fragmented psyche. Heading to the bar, she got herself a Red Port Tonic, a kind of fortified wine cocktail on offer for the guests. Taking a good long sip, she hummed in approval, resting on those benches near the bar:

"Training.", she replied, all straight and to the point, smiling gracefully at her best friend, rubbing knowingly behind her neck as she looked at Ari, brow quirked as if knowing she'd expect a bit more, "You know me, after the war came, I got the unpleasant feeling we'd be seeing more of those, even after the king disappeared. So I went up into the mountains, and have been there since we've last met. Had a rather pleasant log cabin though, surely you'd have loved it~...", but then her eyes trailed off from Ari's gorgeous golden hues, her smile fading as she sighed and gazed into the distance, remembering another beauty with golden eyes, "...And Lumen... She went off on her own adventures. I'm proud that she's gotten stronger to adventure on her own but... Can't say I'm happy she's gone."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Káilčtte 

on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:36 pm

When I'm not even me?
How can I live with myself

Alisa seemed to like the talking Skeleton in which she finds a little annoying. Of course, it was good company since she was alone most of the time as she lead her own path to the unknown. Right now she was here, with who was Arisa's best friend and like a sister - just like Judina. She seemed to have been close to many people. It was too bad she didn't remember any of them at all. Her gentle sweet eyes of a mother gazed upon Alisa's red bloody ones as they gazed straight at her. The girl made a joke about how the Church would of course welcome her with a wink, assuming it meant Alisa already knew she was angelic-like. It was a good thing since she didn't have to hide that from her. Who else knew?

Her head tilted an inch to the left as she heard Alisa has been training this whole time and something about someone named Lumen. Was that a pet or a person? Could be both, but Kai wasn't going to judge. ''I'm sorry about Lumen. I'm sure it was hard.''. Losing anyone or thing is hard, mostly when you're close to them. Speaking of which, she too felt pain in her heart for someone unknown. Sure Odin was one of them, but who was the other and why did it hurt more? Her hand placed against her own stomach as she thought on this subject and wondered what Judina said was true. ''Alisa? Can I ask you something?'' She wondered curiously as she then took a sip of her martini-like glass. Her eyes suddenly gave a cold stare as her fingers tightened against the glass, enough to almost see a crack growing.

''I was wondering if you could tell me if I had children, a husband or lover or even lovers... I can't seem to...'' She paused and cornered her eyes to look at Alisa herself. ''Remember...''. Her head turned to look away towards her glass and indulged with the alcohol as she drank the rest of it. Once she rested it against some fancy white table, she chuckled darkly. ''But when people look at me, they keep telling me these things that don't feel real.''. Kai's hands clenched. ''This feels real... but their words, it harms this heart of mine. It doesn't feel real otherwise.''. She sighed softly and let her arms fall against her sides. ''I wondered if perhaps I'm not even me or if that person isn't real. Arisa, she was real to these people so who am I?'' She wondered and spoke like a madwoman in the perspectives of those who saw her as Arisa. What happened to her while she was in a coma? What really happened...
• --- words
OUTFIT

#7Alisa 

on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:46 pm

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @kaliette | DRESS

"Good grief, Ari... You almost make it sound like she died. She's alive and well, and will probably ask about you next time we meet~", giggling gracefully, the sculptress took a long sip of her wine cocktail and winked at her friend, knowing Arisa probably struggled bringing herself to care about a name she couldn't even put a face to. No matter, Lumen would grow on her eventually, again, as many times

She frowed slightly, not the slightest bit pleased by how her friend's shattered psyche seemed all too much easier to notice, how she all but became a different person as her mood changed. Alisa had seen it before. But where it once had been a rare event, these glimpses of her damaged mind now seemed almost palpable, especially as she asked what had become of her significant other.

"You had a lover, though I haven't see him in a long time, and haven't even quite figured out whether or not I knew the man. Quite certain I had met him, and if we're talking about the same man, well... He was dark, gritty fighter, immensely strong. The kind of calculating warrior who fought without a single wasted movement. I never got a glimpse of what kind of power he truly held, but I did understand he'd know how to use every bit of it.", with a very detailled description of a combatant whose strength and intelligence she admired, Alisa had her faint hopes these words would somehow jog Arisa's memories. The next part of her question received all but a flat out no as the sculptress shook her head, "As for children...", she paused, taking a long sip of her drink, her face tinged with uncertainty, "If you had them, you most certainly never told me. But it's been a long time since we've met, who knows what could have happened in the meantime...?"

Shrugging, the woman with dark hair shook her head, disappointed not to be of more help to a friend, at least, until Ari asked for something else entirely. Not memories she couldn't give, but a friend's reassurance.

"Names are meaningless, you are who you are.", smiling warmly, Alisa reached out and rested her hand on her friend's shoulder, promptly dismissing any notions of names or even memories. Even now she couldn't forget that tear she shed when they first met after all that time, enough to know she was in the presence of a good friend, and not a stranger, "As for what's real and what isn't...", Alisa shrugged again, taking only a moment to scratch her temple, as if she'd mused on this matter far too many times, "Neither priests nor philosophers ever gave me a satisfying answer, not that I could ever come up with a good one myself. Instead, try to appreciate what you do have, the beauty you do see; the delicacies you taste, the company you cherish... If you feel as if you've forgotten those too, well... The real friends are those you'll befriend again and again, even if you lose your memory a hundred times."

Such was Alisa's way, even if not the most emotional of people, she was just as capable of being open with her desires, even if going about them far more subtly, looking into Ari's eyes with that vivid expression, that warm, affectionate closeness they once had. Though hardly pushy about it, Alisa seemed perfectly confident that whatever bond they had before could be easily nurtured once more...

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Káilčtte 

on Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:25 pm

When I'm not even me?
How can I live with myself

Kai was unable to figure out how to act at the moment when it comes to emotions. Her anger was so deep as well as her despair. She could hear the voices, the muses of whatever was within her. Was it just Arisa or were there others as well? It was confusing, but alas she was going to figure all this out in the end. No matter what it took, she was going to find out what is all happening to her. The anger slowly was decreasing as she heard Alisa as if she remembered her voice by heart. It was so good to hear it, for Arisa as the right eye started to reveal a tear. Her left eye was dry, no sign of tears as she then look at Alisa. ''I had a man? Strong, dark... 'Sounds like my type.'' A low giggle escaped from her lips. Out of no where both of her eyes started to tear up as if she remembered a kiss, a touch and a feeling she had never felt.

The memory of a man in darkness being guided by her light, her love and even though they spent little time together, it was precious. The face had no face, as all she could see is a figure. ''Why can't I remember? This hurts.'' She mumbled softly and touched her heart with her right hand. Her golden eyes brightened as she then wondered. ''When I saw a certain person that was apart of Arisa's past... I felt the same love I feel while remembering this man you talk about... I've never felt these emotions till now. I always felt at peace, happy and hopeful, but now? It's like being struck by a novel that became my life.'' She tried to explain as she then walked away to look towards the sky. She wanted to learn more and Alisa seemed to be the person who'd help her make the right choices, or was she?
• --- words
OUTFIT

#9Alisa 

Yesterday at 4:16 pm

"Is that right~...?", snickered Alisa, narrowing her eyes with knowing mischief at her one time best friend; hopefully they'd soon come to see each other as such once more. Indeed, she spoke as if she almost expected Arisa to point that out, after all, Alisa knew the girl's type all too well after spending all that time alongside her, mulling over a myriad of questions with varying degrees of existentialism to her. Boys were simply one of the more mundane topics, yet more than enough for the sculptress to wink at her and say, "I've known you long enough to know you go for the gritty warrior types~... The stronger the better, hmm~?"

No way Alisa could stop teasing her, nudging her playfully, giggling in turn, hand over her mouth as she took a good long sip from her irresistably rich drink, letting the fluid flow inside her mouth, gracing her with that delectable taste, humming happily, that overjoyed smile fading only once Ari expressed her grief at the loss of her memories, grief which she was scarcely even able to call such, merely describing the feeling clearly enough for Alisa to tell:

"No wonder... You may have lost your memories, but they are merely a small portion of what truly makes a person. But... Don't force yourself to remember.", urged the sculptress, resting her hand on the girl's arm, as if that calm, soothing touch could potentially cure what ailed her. Alisa knew it never could, though she couldn't help but try and give her that much. Her presence, her warmth, her affection. Smiling calm and warmly, she did what she could to put things into perspective, "No doubt Arisa would chide you for having let go of the novel that was your past~. If I had to guess why your chest hurts, I'd choose that reason first and foremost. You cannot change the past though... Even if you don't remember much of it, that aching heart clearly does. You need only trust it, and you'll find your way again onto the path you were meant to walk."

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum