Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probability of Zero (Private, Snowflake)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Probability of Zero (Private, Snowflake) Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:35 pm

The probability of running into someone on this path was pretty much zero. After all, it was a cold winter in Orchidia, and this place was only ever loved in the summer. Right now you couldn't fish, first off. And more importantly, you couldn't swim. Unless you were like, insane or something. Yet here Christian was, in his usual attire, simply walking down the road.

He had been having weird dreams lately. About him dying, about the curses that had been placed on him, and the people he'd met 2 years ago. He needed a walk among the fresh air in order to clear his head, and he was willing to even go out in the cold like this if it meant he would get some time to think to himself.

Perhaps he was just being a little bit dramatic. Christian would sit under a tree, closing his eyes. He was next to the river, but just a little bit behind the tree, so even if that zero probability chance would occur in which someone else was here, Christian most likely wouldn't be seen unless he meant to be seen.

The blonde young man would open up his journal, starting to write in it as he would have a blank slate for his senses without any noise besides the flow of the river to bother him for the time being.

Heya, me. Well, I don't really know what's been happening as of late. It feels weird, having gone to Orchidia. I'm always alone, so why haven't I gone back to the guild yet? I feel like any other month I would have, but the dreams I have keep telling me something. As if there's something important waiting for me in Orchidia, and I just don't know what it is yet. If there's some sort of magical force watching over this diary, please show me what I'm waiting for soon. Thanks.

Closing his journal for now, Christian took a sigh and would simply just stare at the riverbank from the elevated position. He almost laughed a little at that last part. No way he'd find what he would be looking for all the way out here.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum