Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

more noodles slurps [kerii]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Baron
The forest was the perfect place to train, Baron was in his element when inside of it and without an interruptions he usually managed to get in tough session after tough session without any worry. Even today he didn’t have to worry about things like guild mates finding him or animals getting in his way as he had found a nice clearing to train himself in. The flowers shook and brushed over one another with every punch he threw and kick he prodded, the surrounding trees were damaged and near broken from him using them as training dummies. He was too into things.

With a smile on his face he settled down eventually and plopped down into the meadow to rest for a moment, he was so close to getting stronger he could feel the strength radiating off of his being, ready to ooze out of him at any moment, but even then it still felt like something was missing. Or someone, it hadn’t been the same without his friends here to help him train and he missed them greatly. If only he had the traits to meet new friends, he’d recover from his sadness and rise up to protect them at any time.

more noodles slurps [kerii] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Atani 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 251 | outfit | @baron -
It was a cold wintry day in the town of Orchidia. Most people, if they weren't working, were isolated from the freezing air in their homes. Such conditions rarely had an effect on Kerii though. That's not to say winter was her favorite season out of all of them. She still much preferred the warmth and liveliness that spring brought with it, but she supposed that every season shined in one way or another. Nature always had its own unique way of expressing itself. Some plants even flourished in the winter, but withered away in the summer heat.

Kerii walked over towards Orchidia's forest. As stated before, winter didn't bother her too much, often resulting in a trip to the river or forest. She had taken a walk to the riverside rather recently, so the elf supposed that it was time she went over to the woods instead. Besides, she figured that it was less likely she would encounter anyone there. There were few people who went out on a walk to appreciate nature in the dead of winter, much less all the way by the forest.

It turned out that the mage was wrong. Strangely enough, she saw a man with dark hair training. After a series of punches, he rested in the frosty grass. Curious, she walked over. Raising an eyebrow, she looked at all the poor trees that were now beaten up. "Suppose you could've been a little gentler?" she asked, running a hand against the damage bark.
bloop :3
template by punki of adoxography

more noodles slurps [kerii] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#3Baron 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:30 pm

Baron
‘Suppose you could have been a little gentler’ the sudden murmur of Florian made his ears perk up and from his stupor Baron rose, the flowers that were beneath him were slightly crushed and crumpled, but not long after he sat up many would spring back into shape and fill back in the mess of color that was the meadow.

With his back to the elf he’d speak back in the tongue she used, “Gentler? I held back at much as I could, had I restrained anymore they wouldn’t have any damage in the first place.” his voice spoke with grogginess as he rubbed his eyes, the sweet smell of winter’s flowers had now covered his clothing and bare arms. The Werewolf would turn to the stranger with a warm grin.

“But if it’s gentle you want you can fill in for the trees if you like-” his words trailed off as he caught a glimpse of them. His eyes widened and his mouth hung a gape as the first thing he noticed was not her clothing, her expression and not even her face but her hair; blonde. Just as blonde as someone he once knew, someone that had led him to his first spike in power.

“It’s you!” his tone of voice shifted, the warmth was gone and instead, shock riddled his vocal cords. He wasted little time in pacing up to the stranger, almost like a caveman; his back hunched over, his arms low and his eyes narrowed. Despite where she stood he’d circle her and the tree she stood by just once before speaking again.

“You are an elf, do you remember me? Surely you must, it is I Fenrir. Where did you go? Why did you leave me on my own so long Liana?”

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Atani 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 279 | outfit | @baron -
Upon hearing Kerii's comment about being rather rough with the trees, the dark-haired man arose. He did not face the girl yet, but decidedly drummed up a reply. He first claimed that it was virtually impossible for him to dish out any less damage. In his eyes, this was "holding back." The hyperbole did not impress the elf, and the man's tired voice did not do any favors for him either. He then proceeded to make a comment that would make some rather uncomfortable, but the mage simply sighed and shook her head. As much as she tried, she would just never understand men.

The man's words trailed off mid sentence as he finally turned to face her. He stood there for a moment, seemingly stunned. By what, she was not sure. Kerii looked over her shoulder to see if there was something behind her, but there was not, which meant that he must have somehow been surprised by her. Evidently, he also seemed to believe that he knew her from somewhere. She crossed her arms as the man prowled up to her. She looked curiously at him as he circled around her, as if he had to make sure his eyes did not deceive him. But alas, when he spoke, she had no idea what the man was talking about.

He believed her to be an elf by the name of Liana, and stated that his name was Fenrir. Whoever this Liana was, she apparently left him, though he didn't seem to be mad about it. "Oh, um... I am an elf, but I'm afraid I'm not Liana," Kerii tried to explain. "Is she a friend of yours?"
Event 12/30

#9b2222 - Sinese

#5Baron 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 pm

Baron
His eyes could not have deceived him it was a no brainer had he ever seen one, this would have had to be Liana or at the very least a relative. There was no mistaken it, “Hm, now that I get a good look at you, you may be telling the truth.” he would nod at the sentiment before crossing his arms, “Then again it has been what? a year since I have seen you? You could also be lying to avoid arousing my suspicions.” his eyes would become narrow yet again as he sized the little elf up, her face was round and her eyes were blue, she may have been right in her assertion that she wasn’t the elf he knew, but for all he knew she could have been using magic to conceal herself.

“Tell me, what would you do if I were to damage these trees more? Do you have magic perhaps?” he rested his hand on one of the damaged tree trunks, “If so you could probably prepare them, I know many of you elves have uh...” he wafted his free hand in the air, “A connection with the elements, nature, wind, all of that.”

That was right, out of many of the elves he had seen many had connections with nature, if this elf was who he thought she was there was no doubt she’d harbor some sort of magic inside of her capable of at least seaming the tree’s wounds, “Or if destruction is more your ticket, we can spar. I’m sure that show would improve the tree’s broken spirits. Your choice little elf.” of course he hoped she’d pick the latter.

🐺
#6Atani 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 297 | outfit | @baron -
Despite Kerii's assertion that she was not the same elf who the man, who she assumed was named Fenrir, thought she was, he still seemed rather skeptical. Upon first glance, he was almost sure that she was Liana, but then conceded that it was 'possible' she was telling the truth. Still looking at her, Fenrir mentioned that it had indeed been an entire year since he saw her, and that Kerii could have been lying as to not make him suspicious. "Oh? I'm guessing the two of you didn't leave off on good terms then." The relationship between Liana and Fenrir was frankly none of Kerii's business, but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't curious. If this man thought that his elf friend could be purposefully lying to him, then there was certainly something more than a little off about their situation.

Fenrir asked her what she was to do if he further damaged the trees, specifically wondering if she possessed some sort of nature-based magic. "I suppose I could repair the trees, though admittedly I've never tried that," the elf though, putting one hand on her hip and resting the other on her chin as if she was thinking. She had only experimented with her spells on human tissues, or animal cells, but never plant spells. Continuing with trying to figure out which magic she had, the dark-haired man said that if she was able to utilize offensive magic, they could possibly spar, and to that the elf shook her head. "No, no. I'm not much of a fighter. Healing is more my speed, though I'm guessing you're quite the opposite." Not that healers always had a specific build to them, but it certainly looked like Fenrir focused on the melee side of things.
Bloop :3

#9b2222 - Sinese

#7Baron 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Baron
Baron began to sniff the air, the cold and flowers were masking the scent of something eerie near him. The Elf, still nameless, didn’t make mention of anything save for the damaged trees again or at least that was part of what he caught from her as he zoned out for a moment. “Ey, she and I left on good terms. But I wonder what terms you and I will leave on.” he sniffed the air again, “You smell of food no?” he could have sworn that he could put his finger on it, she smelled of something familiar.

“Have you been eating little elf? Do you have food to share?” he sniffed the air again, baring his teeth like an animal that recently caught whiff of dying prey, “Why don’t you heal the trees, show me what you can do then we will decide rather or not we battle.”

With those words he’d cross his arms and keep his eyes on the wood elf, he could see her eye brows were quite thick they reminded him of the other elf once again he was almost certain they were one in the same. It would have made sense if she pretended not to know him given the last time they trained the battle was costly on both ends more her then him.

🐺
#8Atani 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 285 | outfit | @baron -
Contrary to what Kerii originally thought, Fenrir and his friend Liana did leave off on good terms, but something still did not seem quite right. For now though, she would just have to take his word for it. She would drop the subject for the time being, and then the dark-haired man began to sniff the air, much like a canine would do. He claimed to smell food and asked if she had eaten. "What kind of question is that?" she asked, more than a bit confused. She did indeed eat a few hours before arriving at the forest, but the chances of the scent lingering on her for that long and being strong enough to be detected were minuscule.

That little side comment was brushed off though as Fenrir asked her to heal the trees as a demonstration of her magic, which would aid in deciding whether or not they would fight. "Oh, I didn't really come out to train," she explained. "I suppose that doesn't mean I can't show you a little of my magic though." Kerii turned on her heels to face the trees. She pointed a finger and a stream of clove oil splashed against the trunk of a tree. Much to her surprise, it healed just as well as it did on human tissue. In fact, she was a little surprised by how well it did the job. She used a very simple spell, but it cured much more than it ever did before. She wondered what could have been different about it.

"Well?" she asked, turning back to Fenrir. "I'd rather not fight, but if we were, this is about the same extent to which I can heal people."
Event 18/30

#9b2222 - Sinese

#9Atani 

more noodles slurps [kerii] Empty Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:26 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 279 | outfit | @baron -
As she finished her sentence, an odd feeling crept up on the healer. For some reason, she did not quite trust Fenrir. Perhaps it was the slight animalistic mannerisms he displayed. Perhaps it was how he kept alluding to a training session or potential fight. Perhaps Kerii was just overthinking everything and he was really a nice guy, but she just could not shake away that feeling. The elf learned to trust her instincts after going through her ordeal with Carnil and the spirit, but ever since then she had also been a little overly cautious. She was better safe than sorry though. As she finished her sentence, she began fiddling with the end of her scarf. "Which reminds me..." Kerii began, trying to muster up an excuse. "I really should be practicing my spells." The amount of healing she had done would make it appear as if she already had a good handle on the spells she could procure, but truth be told, Kerii's control on her magic was still weak. Some training would probably do the elf good, but considering the nature of her magic, it was safer to do it alone. "Maybe I'll run into you some other time... Oh, and I hope you find Liana," the Lamia said, waving goodbye to Fenrir. It occurred to her that she never properly introduced herself, which was rather ignorant and borderline rude considering she knew Fenrir's, but it would be awkward to do so now. The mage would just walk off into the distance, deciding that she would spend some time in nature at another place and try to connect with her magic while she was at it.
- Exit -

#9b2222 - Sinese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum