Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Things [Kai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:05 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 380 | outfit | @káilètte -
The weather could have been more forgiving. The sky was adorned with a blotchy pattern of gray clouds, so it was expected that there would be some form of precipitation later that day. The elf dressed accordingly. She wore a long sleeved white shirt with a warm shawl draped over her shoulders. She wrapped a red scarf around her neck before walking out the door. It was chilly outside, but Kerii didn't think that it was quite cold enough to snow. Perhaps it would later in the night as the temperature dropped, but for now it looked like Orchidia would be getting rain.

Kerii made her way over towards Orchidia's market streets. She had recently bee there to purchase something for her father. She had wanted to treat herself as well, but didn't find anything she liked. Hopefully this time would be different. The young elf always tended to find things that would suit her friends and family better than herself. As history often repeated itself, than Kerii could expect a similar outcome. Despite how likely it was she would either end up buying something for a friend or return home empty handed, she still wanted to try. Maybe this time would be different.

Arriving at the market streets, Kerii could see that it was rather crowded, as usual. She wandered past stands, glancing at various items and articles of clothing, but nothing appealed to her. The elf was going to walk along the long isle of market stalls, when she felt a few raindrops fall on her head. Instead of a light drizzle, the rain progressively began to fall harder. Seeking shelter, the mage ducked into a little clothing store. She walked inside and gazed out the window. She watched as the rain morphed into sleet. As it didn't look like it was going to lift up any time soon, Kerii supposed that she would just browse this shop and see what it had to offer. "Hmm... what to choose," the elf mumbled as she looked at a clothing rack, her index finger tapping lightly on her chin. There were just so many options, it was hard to choose even a few within her budget. She was nearly hopeless when it came to making clothing decisions on her own.
Event 9/30
template by punki of adoxography

Last edited by Kerii on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Little Things [Kai] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#2Káilètte † 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Káilè✝✝e

Kai walked towards the market since there was nothing to do at the Guild. She was done with some missions, did the mission she was given from Master Shahr and kept all the documents updated. As she walked Kai lifted both of her arms to tighten her pony tail by taking two bunches of hair strands and pulled them on opposite directions. Quickly, her arms dropped down and hands slid into her own pocket. She had on her blue jeans, butterfly buckle decorated with jewels and brown hiking boots. Her short peplum coat was black as it was still long enough to cover her curvaceous waist. Under the coat she just wore a white blouse that had frills in the mid-section of the chest area. The one thing Kai enjoyed was fashion, but when it came to other people it could be difficult.

One step at a time she got closer to the market, but as she was nodding a hello to people she passed who gave her a glance, she felt a droplet. 'Raining?'. She looked up as her golden eyes mirrored the dark clouds that gathered together. She looked forward, licked her lips to moisturize them and walked towards what was a clothes store. What clothes store was this? Orchidia had many clothes stores to the point she couldn't keep track. Her shoulders motioned in a circular motion to stretch the muscles a little. ''I guess I can search for something here...''. Her voice was motherly as always as she then went towards a random section. Her mind distracted her as she had her eyes more wandering towards the clothes than the person in front of her. Her body was sent aback about a few inches and hurried to stand straight. Her right hand grazed against her own cheek and smiled heavenly. ''Pardon me. I suppose I get curious when running into a new clothes store. Wasn't watching the walkway.'' She giggled. She didn't realize she was talking to another guild mate of course, but just a stranger. Her pupiless eyes mirrored the girl's reflection.
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

#3Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:01 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 281 | outfit | @káilètte -
Kerii thumbed through the rack of clothing, pushing each coat hanger to the side as she decided that she probably wouldn't wear that piece of clothing. She breathed a sigh and shook her head. Nothing she saw from this rack stood out to her, which was only to be expected. There were few things that Kerii ever liked for herself when out shopping. It wasn't that she was picky, it was just she couldn't see herself ever wearing it. Being a mage, most of the clothing she wore had some practicality to it. The tricky part was trying to make it look stylish as well.

As Kerii was about to move to another clothing rack, she felt someone bump into her. She stumbled forward a pace and a half, but quickly regained her composure. She turned around to see a rather tall, blonde haired woman gazing down at Kerii with golden eyes. She had to say, that in all her years of being a mage, she hadn't met anyone with such unique eyes before. Needless to say, they intrigued the curious elf. The woman was also well dressed. She clearly had a sense of fashion, something that Kerii could probably use a little advice on.

The blonde apologized, saying that she should have looked where she was going. "Oh no, it's fine," Kerii reassured. She tucked a loose strand of blonde hair behind her pointed ear. "Besides, it's gotten kinda crowded in here due to the sleet. It came on kind of suddenly, huh?" It was rather strange that it would become so heavy so soon, rather than starting out as a light shower, but it happened form time to time.
Bloop :3

#9b2222 - Sinese

#4Káilètte † 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Káilè✝✝e

The tall angelic being watched the Elven girl gain back her posture to look right back at her. The girl was pretty, pretty enough to be her Elven sister if she ever had one. The only different was their eyes which uniquely ran down for generations in her family. The Minstrel Nobles knew who they were by just looking at their eyes. It had their cons, like hiding within a crowd or trying to disguise oneself. Kai let her bangs graze against the sidelines of her face, down her cheek and against her jawline as they were perfectly away from her eyes. The blonde Elf spoke about the weather which was a casual conversation, but a nice one.

Her upper body twisted enough to look back as her eyes pierced towards the window. The rain started, heavens were crying waterfalls, but she really enjoyed the rain. Thanks to the cold crispy air, it wasn't enjoyable now. Her upper body turned so her eyes gazed back at her and walked passed her, now behind her. She stopped to slide her right hand fingers against each hanging pair of clothes that were on a holding wire. ''Usually bad things do bring crowds these days.'' She said with her sweet words. Her accent was thick, but made harmony with her soothing voice. Her eyes cornered to look at her, but her lips smiled small. ''Anything you particularly like?'' She wondered. As the Wyvern, she had options and enjoyed getting other people things. It wasn't out of Pride or gloating, but more out of generosity. The Holy one watched all, even if they didn't believe. In Kai's opinion, not many people did believe.
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

#5Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:36 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 287 | outfit | @káilètte -
The golden-eyed woman turned to face the window when Kerii said that the weather had come on rather suddenly. The wintry mix was still coming down and did not look like it would let up any time soon. Normally, Kerii would enjoy a nice afternoon rain shower. Even with a little thunder rolled into the mix, it was quite relaxing. She very much enjoyed it in the spring or summer, so she could have a good excuse to sit in her room with a hot cup of tea or coffee and read a good book. Once it was over, storms always tended to leave a clean scent lingering in the air which was always pleasant as well. In the winter though, such precipitation didn't have much of that effect. Instead, rain usually turned to sleet. It melted the beautiful snow at times, and had the potential to coat the ground in patches of slippery ice. Suffice it to say, the elf was not overly fond of rain when it came to the colder seasons.

After peering out the window, the taller woman began to walk behind Kerii and conceded that sorry things drew in crowds. In this case, it was simply sleet, but the same could be applied for a number of other scenarios. She then glanced over at Kerii and asked if there was anything to like. To that, the elf shook her head. "No, not yet," she sighed, tilting a blouse on a coat hanger towards her and then letting it go. "You know, I always go out to stores thinking I'll finally find something, but more often than not I end up deciding not to get anything. But how about you? See anything interesting?"
Event 10/30

#9b2222 - Sinese

#6Káilètte † 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:10 pm

Her eyes laid at the outfit the elven woman brought out as her golden mirrors reflected her own being as if she was seeing her soul. The girl seemed good, no bad intentions or so it seemed by her facial expressions, body language and words. The angelic Neph had a hard time trusting people so she always had to read them. Her right hand lifted to bring back a few strands from her long bangs and walked a little more towards the back of the store. ''I usually shop in places like Crocus or have magazines mailed to me from my Country as well as some others that don't mind.''

She spoke sweetly with her casual motherly smile. ''I enjoy getting dresses mainly, but don't wear them often unless I'm on a date - which never happens.'' A small chuckle escaped her lips as she then turned to her directly. ''I think you'd look amazing in a light color of purple or pink. That or something gold and white. I don't believe in that stereotypical green stuff.''. Her hand waved in front of her face disgust, but her face still sweet. She remembered something that usually didn't happen, something of the past. Her mind remembered drawing someone's wedding dress for their wedding. Someone with orange wavy-like hair, orange eyes and beautiful figure. ''What do you wear when you like someone?'' She questioned in a clueless manner. She wanted another woman's touch, opinion as one could say. Kai wanted to wear something for whomever had her heart, whoever that was...

#7Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 409 | outfit | @káilètte -
When Kerii asked if the other blonde had the same luck she did when it came to shopping, she replied saying that she honestly didn't even hop in Orchidia all too often. In fact, if the woman ever did go to clothing outlets, it was typically in Crocus. The other option she mentioned was having magazines or catalogues delivered from her home country. From her accent, Kerii could tell that she was very likely not a native of Fiore, which was not all that unusual considering the great variety of people this country tended to attract. What she didn't expect though was someone going through all the trouble and burning all the jewels to specifically order clothes from their country. It seemed rather wasteful in the elf's eyes, but who was she to dictate what people did with their things?

The angelic woman continued to elaborate on her earlier point, saying that she rather liked purchasing dresses, but rarely wore them unless it was for a special occasion. Then, to Kerii's surprise, the woman said that she would look good in a lighter colors, such as pink, white, and lavender, adding on at the end that she was not fond of green, as it was more 'stereotypical.' "Hmm... really?" The elf pondered on that for a moment. She honestly didn't think she had many pastels in her wardrobe, but she did have a fair amount of green. She actually quite liked that color. In fact, the Lamia Scale tattoo on her shoulder was a shade of green as well. Perhaps it was a time to shake things up for a change. If Kerii found something that she truly liked in the colors the golden-eyed woman suggested, she might just try to wear more of them.

Kerii arched an eyebrow at the woman's question. "When I like someone?" Truth be told, there was only one person Kerii had even had a slight crush on, but it wasn't like she ever tried to impress him by dressing up. "It depends on the setting, I suppose. If I was just casually meeting my crush, I would just dress like I normally do," she said with a shrug. "I think it's best to be as authentic as possible, after all. Don't you?" The elf, as distrusting as she was, always tried to portray herself as real and natural as she could. If anyone ever wanted to get to know her, they should do the same.
Event 11/30

#9b2222 - Sinese

#8Káilètte † 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:31 am

The girl had truth behind what she said. If the guy you like is around you should indeed wear what you usually wear. The guy shouldn't like you because what you wear, but because of you in general. Her left hand was brought up to her chin and rubbed it as she thought. What if the other person didn't even like her back? Her heart started to feel pain as she felt confused. She had time to think of that later, but for now her attention was at the girl. ''I do think so.~'' She playfully spoke and then walked back to her to where she stood. ''Ah right, I am from Lamia Scale by the way.'' She introduced herself that way first before her own name, but the girl would know her by other names. ''The Wyvern. I suppose that's the necessary name.''. Her fingers went through clothes lines as she then started to panic inside. 'What if she judges me because of what I said earlier about the magazine thing? Did I sound like I was gloating?' she worried inside as she bit her lower right lip with her canine. Once again her golden hues cornered to gaze at the girl. ''What about you?''. She wondered and then pretty much saw nothing here. Typical small stores....

She felt bad for the business they don't get like her store did a long time ago, but it happens...

#9Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 262 | outfit | @káilètte -
When Kerii said that she thought it was best to simply dress as yourself when around someone who you have feelings for, and then asked if the other woman felt the same, she responded saying that she did not. Her voice suggested a joking nature, which made a slight smirk tug at the corner of the elf's lips. Moving on from the subject of clothes, the golden-eyed woman told Kerii that she was from the Lamia Scale guild. She wasn't sure why she had told her so in the first place, but it made the healer's eyes light up to hear that she was meeting another mage from her own guild. The girl then proceeded to say that she was their Wyvren, a title Kerii knew one could possess. It seemed like she did not want to reveal her actual name though, which was understandable. Perhaps her opinion would change though once Kerii revealed that she too, was a Lamia Scale wizard.

Regardless if the Wyvren had prompted her or not, Kerii still would have said that she was a member of the guild as well, though when she did ask Kerii the question, it helped the conversation flow a bit smoother. "I belong to the same guild. I'm the Draken, actually, but you can call me Kerii." The mage grinned. She already knew a few Lamias, but it always made her happy to get to know others. Even if she never became close with said members, it always gave her a sense of comfort to at least see a familiar face.
Event 13/30

#9b2222 - Sinese

#10Káilètte † 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm

Her eye brow arches as she was not really surprised about her belonging to Lamia Scale. There seemed to be a lot of Wood Elves that joined Lamia Scale. It was a good thing though as all were welcome - no matter what they were. As long as they had strong hearts and cared for each other it didn't matter at all. Her eyes looked outside as the rain started to stop from crying out, but she was yet to be done when it comes to talking. The girl said she was known as Draken, but her real name was Kerii. ''A pretty name you have, Kerii.'' She says softly and puts a strand of hair behind her ear. She felt no closeness to her so whomever this heart belonged to didn't know her.

'So she's off the list.' She heard a darkened voice speak in the back of her mind. ''In exchange, the short version of my name is Kai.''. Most people had trouble pronouncing the full thing so she found this easier. Kai has more questions to ask, but there were so many things, unsure on where to start. ''So what is your position? As in, in a fight where would you be?''. She was curious as she never really talked to anyone about anything that had to do with fighting.

#11Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 256 | outfit | @káilètte -
The elf introduced herself by her human name: Kerii. To that, the fellow Lamia Scale wizard complemented her on it. Though it was not her true name, as it was really Atani, Kerii still happily took the complement. In exchange for sharing her name, the Wyvren decided that she would give her own. She said that her name was Kai, a rather simple name in her opinion. The mage didn't know why, but she had expected Kai's name to be a little more elegant. It would certainly suit her graceful movements and from what Kerii could tell, refined tastes.

Now that the two of them knew each other's name, Kai seemed to wonder what kind of position Kerii would take in a fight. "I'm a healer," she explained, putting a hand on her hip. "I use nature-based magic, and yourself?" Kerii didn't quite expect Kai to ask that question, but she supposed it made sense. If the two ever found themselves in a battle, which could very well happen considering they were from the same guild, it would be beneficial if they already knew what to expect. Kerii did not possess any spells that could directly deal damage, so any fighting she had to do would be physical, either by hand or with weapons. That being said, what she lacked in offense was more than made up for in her healing abilities. Even her most basic spells seemed to be stronger than others, which only made Kerii wonder how powerful they would become as she progressed.
Event 14/30

#9b2222 - Sinese

#12Káilètte † 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:16 pm

To see you again.
I'll Climb Every Mountain & Swim Through All The Seas

Kerii responded that she was a healer no less nor no more. It was rare to hear about someone being just a healer. The only thing that made her twitch is the mention of nature based magic. It wasn't the fact that she doesn't love nature because it was quite the opposite. Sadly, because of what she is, she is weak against nature. She nodded and smiled, ''That is quite unique, Kerii.''. Her eyes looked towards the back, but answered first before going towards the shop owner. ''I am a full-Offense user from Light magic. For now.'' She answered and then went to the shop owner. ''Excuse me.~'' She spoke happily and rang the bell.

Ding

''Yes?'' He spoke as the tall thin man spoke. His droopy eyes of grey gazed at her golden eyes. He gazed at her as if he was lost in her eyes. Her eyebrow arched while confused, but just shook her head. ''Urm, wondered if you had things that weren't out here. Perhaps a coat that can be worn in all weathers perhaps or some clothing like such.''. He looked left and right without moving and then nodded. ''Uh, yea. Hold on one second.''. He started to move towards the door and left. It felt weird, but it made her wonder on what was going on till he brought out a coat that was in an elastic see-through bag. ''Here. Try it on if you like. Tell me if you like it or not.'' He said in a mono-toned dorkish way as he handed it over carefully. Kai turned around and walked towards Kerii and smiled even more. ''Try it on.~'' She insisted. She waited as she hoped the girl will trust her at least on clothing.
• ---
OUTFIT GIVEN
• Spells: NA

#13Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:10 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 375 | outfit | @káilètte -
Whereas Kerii was a healer with nature magic, Kai was a fighter with light magic. Interestingly enough, the two Lamias were quite opposites in that sense. What made the young elf curious though, was how Kai tacked on "for now," to her initial statement. She didn't know if she planned on doing something other than being offensive, or hopefully acquiring a new element. In Kerii's experience though, even when the elements of her magic switched, her basic abilities were kept the same. She had gone through wind and light, but was now set on nature. And yet, through all the renditions of her magic, she still retained the ability to heal, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

To Kerii's surprise, Kai went over and rang the bell. She asked the owner of the shop if he had a coat in the back that was not on display. While she didn't expect the man to do so, considering stores would likely have items put away for a reason, he did indeed go into the back and produced a rather elegant coat that was white and gold. As Kai handed it to the elf to try on, it dawned on her that it was coincidentally one of the colors the Wyvren said she would look good in. "Alright," the elf said, hesitantly taking the coat from the woman's hands. Though it was simply a coat, Kerii still went into a dressing room to look in a mirror. She threw off her shawl and put on the winter coat. It fit her figure quite nicely, and just like Kai had predicted, the colors complemented her as well. She rarely would ever pick out something like this on her own, much less have the gall to request something special from the store owner, but perhaps it was time for the elf to become a little more adventurous.

She stepped out of the dressing room and went up to the Wyvren. "Well?" she asked, gesturing to the coat. She personally liked it, but she would rather have a second person's opinion, just to make sure. Once Kai replied, Kerii would then proceed to ask, "But what about you, or is there nothing else in this store you like?"
Event 15/30

#9b2222 - Sinese

#14Káilètte † 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm

To see you again.
I'll Climb Every Mountain & Swim Through All The Seas

Kai held the coat for her to grab so she could try it on. Truthfully, it was up to Kerii to even wear the thing, but if she didn't, Kai was going to just buy it to donate to some other person. She had enough clothes that were delivered to the church thanks to her parents. She loved her family dearly, but something felt off about it all. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Gladly, she grabbed the coat and instead of just putting it on, she went to the dressing room. It caused Kai to clearly giggle happily with her finger tips against her own lips. It was quite cute, no matter the reason behind it.

She looked about as she waited for Kerii to come back out to show her what she looked like with it one. The color was snow white and the linings of it were gold and tan leather. She felt like a mother shopping for clothes for her child. It felt oddly good. This felt nice and it made her feel warm inside. After a few moments the girl came out and wondered how it looked. Like a mother would, she scanned her to see if anything was out of place before judging. Her hand went to rub her chin as her eyes pierced every inch of the outfit. ''Hmmm.~'' She 'spoke'. ''Well, I must say it looks quite elegant on you, Kerii.~'' She perked up and smiled happily as she clapped her hands together. Afterwards, she asked about her getting anything, but she honestly didn't think of herself. ''Well...'' She started and dropped her hands against her own sides as her head turned and eyes wandered. A few seconds and she stopped, ''I suppose I can get some fabric from here to make my own clothes.'' She insisted on herself as she then smiled. ''Lemme buy that for you.'' She nodded at her own words and turned towards the fabric carts. ''Will you pick out a few for me?~ Anyones you like.''. Kai liked to experiment on making outfits. This store had a large section and a few rows of different fabrics, buttons and yarn. With all this, Kai could make about anything.
• ---
OUTFIT GIVEN
• Spells: NA

#15Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 318 | outfit | @káilètte -
Kerii had asked Kai how the coat looked on her, and she said that it looked rather elegant, which was of course Kerii's first reaction as well. "I don't usually wear these kinds of things, but I actually kinda like it," she said, taking off the coat and draping it over her arm. A hint of surprise lingered in the elf's voice. She rarely dressed too casually, but never wore things that were too fancy either. She often went for something in between, and as such would almost never pick something out like the white and gold coat unless it was for a special occasion. After she asked the Wyvren if she saw anything she liked, Kerii wondered if Kai would decide on a posh outfit as well. Instead, she decided on purchasing cloth to fabricate her own, and then proceeded to say that she would buy the coat for Kerii. "Oh, that's not necessary! I have some money of my own." She always felt a little guilty having someone buy things for her, especially when she knew she was perfectly capable of purchasing them on her own.

Kai suggested that Kerii should pick out some fabric. "I don't think I have as much as an eye for design as you, but I'll try," she said, walking over to the racks of fabric. Her attention was drawn towards the lighter hues, thinking that they would look good on Kai as well. Something black would probably be good as well, especially with a little gold thrown in to the mix. As she rummaged through the fabrics, the elf thought she'd try to continue on with their conversation. "So, you said you sewed? How do you find the time for that?" Between doing requests, training her spells, and being caught in the middle of family drama, Kerii had little free time, certainly not enough to do her own sewing projects.
Bloop :3

#9b2222 - Sinese

#16Atani 

Little Things [Kai] Empty Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:34 pm

Atani

Kerii Virrel
vinya amaurëa
- 236 | outfit | @káilètte -
Kerii had hardly even realized that she asked Kai a question when her eyes fell upon a baby pink fabric she thought would make a good piece of clothing. She was by no means an expert in fashion, but it seemed to be the right material and the color was just right. The elf grabbed the fabric from the rack and showed it to Kai. "How about this?" she asked with a kind smile, hoping the Wyvren would approve. If she did, Kerii would happily hand it over. If not, then oh well. Regardless, soon after Kai's reply, the Wood Elf would notice that the snow had pretty much stopped at this point. Perhaps she was a little late in recognizing so, but this meant that Kerii could head back home. Though this would regrettably end the two Lamias' shopping trip, the introvert could only handle being around crowds of people for so long.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Kai, but since the weather's looking better, I think I'd better be heading out. Hope to see you around." Kerii said, waving her hand. Given that they were guild mates, this was a likely outcome. Or well, more likely than randomly running into a mage from some other guild at least, but only fate could tell. If they were destined to meet again, then so be it. If they were not, then they simply were not.
1/3 First Coin
- Exit -

#9b2222 - Sinese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum