Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

down by the water [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:08 pm

Baron
 Everyday he trained hard, even with the loss of his magic he trained with everything he had until he was ready to collapse. While he couldn’t become a super saiyan he had become more in tune with his werewolf abilities and that was what mattered for now, until the Rune Knights would see how much stronger he was.

Today was another long training day, despite having been apart of the pretty blue guild he did not adhere to their rule of dressing his best, in fact he had been dressing down when he wasn’t in the vicinity of their guild hall, even now he wore nothing but a black t-shirt, loose fitting pants and sneakers. To further part him from the image of his new guild the dismal clothes he wore were tattered from his training sessions and seemed on the cusps of falling apart at any moment. He’d be strung up high for breaking the rule so hard.

He rested at the water’s edge, hands cupped together as he cleaned himself up. He’d bring the water up to his face, splashing the cool liquid onto it and washing himself the best he could before rinsing his hands again. While he was content resting by the water side. He wasn’t paying any mind to anything around him and the sound of a snapped twig would go unnoticed, if anyone was approaching they could certainly get the drop on him.

down by the water [Alisa] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Alisa 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:56 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 360 | TAG: @baron | WINTER

"Baron, hmmm...? You look as if you've just been run over by a mana truck.", she greeted, smiling softly. The sight of him made her scratch her temple, quirking her brow... What a surprise, she'd been strolling through the streets of Orchidia, clad in snug, warm clothes to ward off the worst of the chilly winds - after a fulfilling morning of training, even better lunch - when she came across her one time unofficial pupil and occasional training partner.

No point asking if Baron was doing well, judging by the fragrance, he'd been training for quite a long time. If that's not being well, she can't tell what might be... And if that weren't enough, he'd been one of the many people who'd joined Alisa for her long training at that log cabin... He'd thus benefitted not only from the thin air over a long period of time, as well as a training partner counted as one of the strongest in the country. That and his current appearance was another question altogether, and the woman crossed her arms, eyes narrowing with a look of confusion rather than disappointment:

"Odd, I was pretty sure you'd joined Blue Pegasus... Didn't you...?", Clearly baffled by the very idea that a member of her guild could dress so slovenly, especially one who'd been mentored by Alisa herself, roped around by Asmodeus, and effectively dated Liana.

Either of the three girls should have beaten some fashion sense into him, but if Lia and Espy had failed, the sculptress most certainly woundn't. After all, she could understand smelling like a horse after several hours worth of training... Even she herself couldn't avoid that after putting her all into a workout. Now the issue here was, Alisa could tell the clothes he had on were already rags when he got started, not really something he could blame.

Beauty is strength. Strength is beauty. When she came down from that mountain determined to make all of her guildmates strong, that also meant she'd make them more beautiful in the process, regardless of her priorities.

"If you're done with that, come along now. First, you need a bath... And more importantly, you need clothes.", after a while of scanning down his chiseled form with her arms crossed, she nodded away from the lake towards the more populated areas, tucking a lock behind her ear just as the wind whipped her hair around.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

down by the water [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Baron 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:25 am

Baron
Baron paused when a feminine voice broke his minimal bathing. He looked back to not see a stranger, but an ally he thought. He couldn’t quite pin the face given he had been on his own for so long, still he was excited to see someone else and offered a wide smile.

“Hello, it is nice to see you again.” he nodded to them as he turned his attention back to the water, he’d dip his hands into the cool stream and wash his face once again. Palm cupping cool water and rushing it over his features. It felt good to him, given the only water he had seen when training either came from the rain or whatever source he could scrounge up.

“Wait what? Yeah I joined, but I uh...” he couldn’t recall why he joined them, perhaps because he saw them as a valuable resource? That seemed like it for the most part.

“Bath? Clothes?” he stood up and looked down at himself, “Huh?” he thought he looked fine, sure, he stunk of a few things, dead animals and blood mostly but he thought it was just a natural musk.

He’d follow the woman, his eyes drifting down a moment. It had been quite some time since he had seen such ample things, thus he had become a tad bit hypnotized into walking with her despite his reluctance.

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Alisa 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:03 am

Alisa

WORDS: 420 | TAG: @baron | WINTER

Well, he could thankfully get one of those things exactly where he was... Though unless he had a change of clothes, he'd end up needing another one right afterwards after slipping those messy rags back on. On well, baby steps right.

"Likewise, good to see you keeping up with your training.", Alisa nodded, flashing him an approving smile for a moment there. She'd always respected his fighting spirit, his constant desire to better himself, and thus never doubted his belonging in Blue Pegasus. When he struggled with the explanation, she shook her head and rose her palm, a silent way of telling him to save it. He needn't explain himself, not to her, "You don't always need a clear reason for everything, at least, you don't always need to understand that reason... Merely trusting your instincts can get you quite far."

With this, Alisa smiled understandingly, but of course, his motives for joining Blue Pegasus and what he'd do once he got there were different things altogether. He'd always had this weird mix of innocent and obvious, overflowing lust, and while there's nothing wrong with that per se, he'd benefit much from not being ruled by his instincts all the time. Trust them? Yes. Never let them control you. A little discipline could go a long way, especially to counterbalance whatever Asmodeus might have been drilling into that lewdly innocent head of his. She gazed away when he climbed out to put his clothes back on, not out of shyness, but mere decorum: A woman had as much right to oggle naked men as a man had to spy on naked women. By comparison, she cared very little for where his eyes wandered, though it hardly stopped her smirking knowingly whenever she caught him staring. What happened in his pants was of little concern of her so long as it remained, well, in his pants.

What manner of pants he wore though... As her senior and occasional trainer from Blue Pegasus, she had far too great a measure of pride in her guild not to help a friend walk in on his right foot. Thus, she let him catch up to her, resting her hand on his shoulder, looking him head to toe, other hand going to her chin as she frowned:

"Hmmm, as I thought, you'd look dashing in a brand new suit. Fiorian defenitely, no need to import when we have so much quality fashion in the country...", she assessed, before looking into his eyes, "Black, gray, blue, pinstripes...? Tie, no tie...? By all means, tell me what strikes your fancy~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Baron 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:14 am

Baron
Baron looked down at his clothes once again as he spoke, sadly the show had been pos poned as he walked at her side and not at the rear. He’d contemplate what she was saying and would eventually open his mouth to speak only to give her a huff of agreement, “Well, how about we hit up a bath house or something? Get cleaned up there.” he tried his best to offer a plan that may have pleased her ears.

Then he paused when she spoke about a suit, “A... Suit?” he hadn’t ever given consideration to wearing something like that, it sounded silly and they typically felt like collars and to someone like him that was something one simply didn’t agree to put on.

He thought about it for a moment as they walked, they likely would have cleared the forest path before he gave her an answer, “Uh, I don’t know how about I look to see what I like? Maybe something in black, though I kinda wanna do something about my hair too I don’t know if you noticed but it’s kinda dirty. he snickered to himself as he pulled a leaf from his matting mane.

“Are you gonna get in the bath with me?”

🐺
#6Alisa 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @baron | WINTER

"I'd more easily let you borrow the shower in my hotel room.", Alisa replied, half convinced he might get a sudden urge to peep on the ladies' bath while he was there. Now that he had the Blue Pegasus stamp, he had a certain reputation to uphold. That said, regardless of whether or not the thought crossed his mind, surely he'd have no qualms with the alternative.

Not surprisingly, he met Alisa's inquiring eyes with naught but confusion. Back when they met, he behaved as if he'd just forgotten all his memories and had to relearn how to behave like a person. Though he'd come a long way since then, the many intricancies of fashion were yet lost on him. Alisa wouldn't expect him to master them nor did he really need to in order to master the dress code itself. In time, she was sure he'd come to understand the notion of dressing up as an empowering one instead of a restriction. A ball and chain as he might have been thinking about:

"Now whatever gave you that impression~?", replied the sculptress, flipping her hair behind her stylishly and chuckling. While not as prudish as many people thought her, she most certainly wasn't as loose as some other did, "Black, hmmm... That is a wonderful choice, and indeed, you could benefit from a haircut. But, one thing at a time, right~?"

And with these words, she pushed open the door to the nearest clothes shop, complete with a myriad suits hanging out, and even a tailor on standby to assist in finding every client's measurements. With a slow, poised motion, she'd calmly pulled off her jacket and scarf, leaving herself in only that form fitting sweater and skirt, on top of warm, cozy leggings snuggling her thighs. Along the way, she picked up a variety of different suits, all black as he'd requested, as well as different colors of shits:

"Start out by trying these on. See what works best for you; tighter, looser, perhaps tighter around the waist?", offered the sculptress, dropping a pile of clothes so big on his hands he'd struggle to see the way ahead.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Baron 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:45 am

Baron
He was struggling to see. In his hands he held a mass of clothing that seemed oddly heavy for a bunch of cloth.While he wasn’t a fan of fashion he’d listen to the female and hold his attire. It was a bit of a struggle but eventually he’d manage to stumble his way into a changing room throwing all of the clothes down on the bench and dusting his hands. He’d study the clothing as if it were a foreign entity. Prodding the pile for something to put on and eventually snatching a few things that didn’t quite go well together.

It was a struggle to get the first shirt on,, then the jacket with it was no better as it felt tight over his back. He’d mistakenly button the second button to the first hole and third to the fourth hole. The pants fit, but the issue was they were a bit too big for him and last but not least his tie had managed to find its way to his head. Mostly because he thought it was meant to be some sort of headband.

Opening the changing room door he’d greet Alisa with an uncomfortable smile, “Well? Do I look like a Pegasus now?”

🐺
#8Alisa 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:15 am

Alisa

WORDS: 200 | TAG: @baron | WINTER

The sculptress sat down on a nearby chair, smiling softly as the guy walked into his cubicle and got changed. It would undoubtedly feel tight in a guy she'd only ever seen wearing training uniforms and other kinds of sportswear. Crossing her legs, she waited patiently, grabbing a nearby fashion magazine and resting it on her lap, casually flipping through the pages and ignoring most of them. Once he finally came out, her eyes widened slightly, chuckling as she closed the magazine and stood up:

"You look like a sharp dressed man Baron. That alone is quite the achievement, few men ever bother, but... Between that and looking like Pegasus, you still have quite a few hurdles before you. Though I'll say you're ahead many I've already met~", raising a hand to her chin, she walked aroumd him, assessing the results with visible interest. Indeed a tie didn't fit him too well. Moving over in front of him, Alisa got her hands on that knot and loosened it, pulling off the tie, and unbuttoning the top two buttons, "That said, even with a suit, a laid back style fits you best. This way, you'll find somewhat easier to move around."

She flashed him an understanding smile, from one martial artist to another, knowing he'd not be too keen on outfits that restricted his movement too much.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Baron 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Baron
Baron looked at the woman cross for a second, she seemed to be sizing him up and what he was wearing.Truthfully he did not care much abotu fashion and didn’t quite have her eye for it. “Well... If you say so...” he tried to readjust himself as she did before. He couldn’t quite get why the guild demanded they dress like this, not only was it unfun but it was uncomfortable as well he could barely raise his arms in this monkey suit and at the very least could he move his arms to actually throw a punch in it. All of that said rules were rules and he’d follow what his superior told him to.

With a sigh he’d look at her and try to give a faint smile, as much as he was straining in the suit he would listen to her adn reached in his pocket for his bag of jewels to pay the clerk. “Say, what’s the plan for the guild anyway? i figure you’d probably know the guildmaster by now given all that’s been going down for you lot. Wasn’t so blonde the original guild master? Are they still around? Or is it someone completely new? I’m just a little confused is all’

🐺
#10Alisa 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:14 am

Alisa

WORDS: 250 | TAG: @baron | WINTER

"This one is on me~", she'd say, resting her hand on Baron's when he reached over the counter to pay, shaking her head and covering for those Jewels herself

Alisa couldn't help but chuckle, seeing his lack of enthusiasm towards fashion, realizing how it really wasn't something one could get used to overnight. It took Alisa quite a while to develop the same taste she had now, but she too had a fair amount of encouragement from Lance and some of the members who first helped her get settled when she joined the Guild. When he asked her about the guildmaster, she looked a bit taken aback by the question, sighing softly:

"Oh, Lance...?", inquired Alisa, that cool look of nonchalance fading for the briefest of moments, a hint of sorrow as the passing of her master flashed to the front of her thoughts. For once, no sliver of hatred yet peered through the cracks, her hunger for vengeance against the long disbanded dark Guild Grimoire Heart. She'd interrogated one of their members in search of answers, and yet the identity of the real killer remained a mystery, and that had yet to change in the last few days, "Lance hasn't been around in a long time...", sighed the sculptress, gazing away longingly, then thinking back to his successor, "Neither has Snow now that I think about it... Belladona is our new Master. I've yet to witness it with my own two eyes, but i've heard their power sits on a whole other level."

The outfit paid for, she'd guide her new guildmate out of the shop and towards her hotel. She knew what motivated Baron, only one thing really... So tonight, he'd take him to a party filled to the brim with noodles.

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Baron 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:34 pm

Baron
Baron rubbed his wrist and cuffs in a bid to make himself more comfortable. He wasn’t enjoying things all that much but having his friend around atleast cushioned the blow he felt to his pride when he wore this strange outfit. He rubbed his hands together now and looked at the woman, “Thanks for paying.” he held the bag with his old clothes in them under his arm and began to walk with the girl as she spoke about their guild leaders. It was quite odd, he didn’t recount any of the names and thus would nod when the woman’s story was over.

“Sounds interesting.” he chuckled. It seemed she had known more about the guild then he could have ever dreamed and would offer a chuckle as a means to show he was being attentiveness. “So what’s next? We gonna hit up a bath house? Get me more cleaned up?”

🐺
#12Alisa 

down by the water [Alisa] Empty Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:27 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 350 | TAG: @baron | WINTER

"You're welcome~"

He really looked like a fish out of water wearing these clothes, and perhaps at some point she should help him get something tailor made, a lesser restrictive suit. There were different ways of dressing up and prefecting one's appearance, though Alisa felt complete confidence knowing he'd come to like it as soon as he started getting more and more praise for his looks. Which would most definitely happen at this party, if anything, for the sculptress doubted he'd take her word for it anyway, all that bias and whatnot:

"And you've only yet scratched the surface~", she replied, keeping up her cool, sheltering Baron from the predictably dark and cloudy mood that often surrounded the guild - at least among older members - at the mention of Lance's passing. Understanding new members would struggle relating to it, she indeed chose to focus on the brighter, more interesting events celebrating one's life then the deadly tragedy to be avenged. Blue Pegasus thrived in seeing the beauty in things, and while not necessarily being blind to the ugliness, most certainly not dwelling in it any longer than strictly necessary. Thus, Baron's interest in what might come next certainly appealed more to Alisa as a conversation topic, to which she'd reply, "Not quite...", corrected the sculptress, raising a finger and wiggling it, nodding towards a taller building up in the distance. Hotel Orchidia, the classiest hotel in the whole city, "My hotel. We're getting ourselves cleaning up, for we have a party to attend. I've shown you the duller part of Pegasus life, and now I'll show you the more interesting one~"

Chuckling playfully, she winked knowingly, fully understanding just how little interest Baron had in clothes. She did, however, knowing what kind of things he cared about. Food and women. Except fighting of course, but his passion for training alone already made him a far more fitting member of Blue Pegasus than most could ever be. As the next few days passed, time would make it perfectly clear to him and everyone else.

[Thread end]

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: