Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

V. Jurvag's Robes 🔹

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:08 pm

Gamemaster

Name: Jurvag's Robes

Slot: Armour

Type: Robe

Class: Legendary

Weight: Light

Quantity: Limited

Element: Arcane

Durability: 1x S-Rank

Description: An ancient robe with the soul of an old-but-wise monkey, Jurvag, bound to the scarf wrapped around it. Jurvag is capable of speech and gives constant, constructive, but ruthless criticisms to the wearer. While his words might sting greatly, intelligent mages will find great wisdom in them. Even though Jurvag hates the wearer for being 'an imbecile', he is very protective of the user and defends them passionately when the time arises.

Requirements: None

Bonus:

• Intelligence: +80

Abilities:

• Sentient Defender: The scarf wrapped around the robe is sentient and is very aware of its surroundings. Whenever the user is being attacked and is unable to defend themselves or is unaware of the attack, the scarf automatically blocks the attack, taking the damage and protecting the user from fatal strikes. The scarf can extend up to 2 meters away from the user and moves at spell speed.

• Helping Hand: The user can control the scarf like it is one of their limb and can cast spells using the motion of the scarf.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:06 pm

Esperia
purchasing~

Considering the BP discount of 25% I believe I can buy this at 1,875,000?

I'm so not ready for all that sass...

View user profile

on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Hatsuharu
Esperia has purchased Jurvag's Robes for 1,875,000 Jewels.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum