Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Still Standing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:10 pm

With nearly everyone at the Festival, Shin found the guild to rather empty minus the few like himself that stayed even though from what he has been told its rather lively and a lot of pretty girls are there. The redhead felt that things as tho he is missing out a once in a lifetime chance to meet his soulmate Maybe I should go I mean its still going on. he thought standing up from his table and pulling out three roses gazing at how they managed to keep their bright red color for this long.

I'm kinda surprised the guild been able to keep up with the others guilds he thought tossed three roses with his right hand into the air and quickly pulled his bowstring back, firing shot after shot hitting each two of the roses scattering the petals of the two that were hit while the third falls back to the ground "There's nothing better than the scattering of Rose petals." as he picked up the rose that fell he placed it in his hair. Shin was never one to just sit around and wait for thing's to fall in his lap well less it was money or gifts but that's beside the point, with the guild virtually empty why not make it into a somewhat shooting range right? "Maybe I need to get a bigger target or something." he thought aloud looking around the guild for something to use as a new target.

570=495:
Name: Simple Shot
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Recurve Bow
Type: Offensive
Element: None
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user holds the bow steady with their off-hand and begins to pulls the string with their main-hand. As the string is being pulled back, a 30 centimeter arrow of mana begins to materialize. The user then releases the string and shoots the magic arrow at the aimed target.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum