Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

New guy, say Hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Erik Ragnarson 

New guy, say Hi! Empty Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:05 pm

Erik Ragnarson
Hello everyone, as the title says I'm completely new here. I don't know any one of you, so make your first impression count. This place looks kinda interesting so at least you got that going in your favor :) I do hope that we can have some fun though, and do some interesting things.

Also, what is this "new season" stuff can someone explain it to me? I don't see any announcements or updates on what's going on... so as newbie I feel like I'm missing information.

Shameless plug: My character is complete :D

P.S. If there is a discord, how can I join it?

#2Nastasya 

New guy, say Hi! Empty Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:00 am

Nastasya
Hi there Erik! Welcome to FTRP!

Let me quickly explain a little about the season 2 part. We are working on updating our regulations and called that season 2 as well as the storyline for the site. These regulations are updated now and will be taken place after a time skip. Before all this happens it will be announced, it's not ready yet!

As for the discord, there is a small header below your avatar for it! :)

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#3Erik Ragnarson 

New guy, say Hi! Empty Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:11 am

Erik Ragnarson
Typical.. it was right under my nose. Haha, anyways so how does this time skip effect new characters? Seems kind of awkward, I planned my character to be starting at the ripe age of 15... also are there any details on how long the time skip is going to be?

Thank you for the reply!

#4Shinko 

New guy, say Hi! Empty Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:46 am

Shinko
Welcome to the site~ And I've read your character just now, hopefully we role-play soon! I've always wanted to role-play with wild characters ( ˙꒳​˙ )

#5Nastasya 

New guy, say Hi! Empty Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:35 am

Nastasya
Well if you already start to rp, your character will be influenced by a skip of a certain amount of years. At this moment I cannot tell you how many years it will be, that is still up to debate as we are thinking betweeen 1-4 years.

What you could do is change the age but it would be a guess since I can't tell you an amount of years yet.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum