Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orchidia to oak (foot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Requiem 

Orchidia to oak (foot) Empty Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Requiem
Once again, Requiem was on the road. This time, she was very wary of everyone and everything as she traveled which was to be expected. Between the recent events that had happened and a strong feeling of danger, she would keep her guard up.

The hot sun beat down on her, turning the area into an oven until she reached the cover of the forest and the soothing shade the trees provided. She quickly abandoned the road and doubled back to see if she could locate a tail, "damn it, we lost her." Requiem smirked, whoever these people were, they didn't know how to be clandestine, "Look, there's only one place that bitch could've gone. All we have to do is follow the road until we get back." Requiem perked her ears and stalked after the two men, "really? And if she isnt, what're we gonna say? 'Sorry, she got away'? How well will that go over?"

The second man, a tall, muscular ginger, snarled, "Just keep walking." Requiem stalked as close as she dared and managed to move at a decent pace as the men weren't going fast themselves. After a couple hours, the first man spoke again, "ya know, those fellows give me the creeps. Something about them screams 'don't trust me, but do as I say'. Ya noticed how the animals reacted?"

"Yeah. 'Tain't natural, whatever they were. Reminds me of that there book I once read."

"You can read?"

"A little. Anyways, in my book, there was these things that t'wern't live nor dead. But they cold eat your soul or some shit. Downright terrifying if you ask me." Requiem narrowed her eyes at the description. It didn't sound like anyone she had ever encountered. These men might not have anything to do with her then.

They reached Oak without further reveals nor incidents. The men went their separate ways to find whoever 'she' was and Requiem went to the Rune Knight barracks. She needed information and she had to earn her living as well. She hurried to her room where she would put her stuff before heading down to the workout area to train some before she set in motion whatever would happen as a result of her actions.

She still felt anger and shame of how the attack on Phantom Lord ended. She focused that feeling into determination and steeled her resolve as she planned out her next moves before going to bed.

My pain will never ruin my smile
And my darkness protects my light
Orchidia to oak (foot) Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum