Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vane

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vane 

Vane Empty Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Vane

Personal

Name: Vane

Sexuality: Straight

Class: Battlemage

Race: N/A

Guild: Guildless

Tattoo: On the upper part of his back, white

Face: Zaveid from Tales of Zestiria

Appearance

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 180 lbs

Hair: White

Eyes: Orange

Overall: Vane, standing at 6'1", is a tall young man. He has a tanned complexion and a muscular build. He usually doesn't wear a shirt, revealing white markings across his arms and torso and he finds it comfortable. However, during cold weather, he prefers to use plain shirts. There are several distinguishing features of Vane. One of the features is that Vane has long white hair that changes to green at the tips and a pair of charming orange eyes. Underneath, he dons black pants decorated with white stripes similar to the markings. A necklace made of beads and silver rings is hanging around his neck.

Extra: white markings around his body and a symbol

Personality

Personality: Due to the incident that happened to him, personality-wise, it can change as life progressed. He found himself neither good nor bad but he had some values within him. Vane is someone who believes strongly in being able to forge his own path by his own two hands. He is someone who won't give up easily as he believes that if he tries his best he can achieve it. This somehow affects him in fights because he won't easily surrender to his enemy even if the opponent is better. He is not opposed to fighting to protect his beliefs. Even if he loses. He's never set in his ways though he is constantly adapting to the world around him letting the way of the world help shape, define and re-define him. But his core beliefs never change. Fight for what you believe in, think with your head, not your heart, if it's something that burns strongly within, follow it. He thought himself as a charismatic person, he could persuade someone to do something for him and that usually puts himself in the position of a leader. He is somewhat open to ideas or opinions and he listens well to others as long as it doesn't contradict with his core beliefs which make him a little bit stubborn. His ambitions lead him to a great path, the path shows the true side of him. He often respects his enemies in battle, humiliating them on the battle isn't his style. However, if his opponent doesn’t deserve the respect from him, he often looks down on them if he has the upper hand in a fight. He believes that the strongest beliefs always win.  Regardless of the medium through which they are conveyed be it words or fists. Vane’s reaction to people is initially neutral, however, if they prove that they are against him without any provocation then he grows to dislike them.

• Challenge: He found challenges he encounter in life amusing since he believes he get stronger by overcoming the challenges or obstacles in front of him. He feels satisfied whenever a challenge is done.
  • Power: Whenever it involves power and get stronger, he will do anything as long as he receives that power and get stronger. He likes magic as he sees it as something that makes someone’s special and a powerful tool to become stronger.

Dislikes:

• Losing: As much as he loves challenges, he dislikes when he loses to the challenges or fights. He hates the feeling of looked down by the opponent or falling onto his knees. He feels weak and he dislikes it.
  • Restriction: He’s quite someone who likes freedom. His ambitions lead him to a greater path and any restrictions that restrict him from achieving his ambitions or restricting his beliefs piss him off.

Motivations:

• End Line: Finding about oneself. This is the End Line for Vane. He likes to see what lies ahead of him, what’s the ending to his life. As he has no memory of who he’s and what he’s, he is trying to grasp what and how he exists in the world and that’s why he likes to see it to the very end, finding the truth of everything.

Fears:

• Losing: The fear of losing is great. He likes to win in every fights he do and the fear of losing to it might push him even harder in battle. He just hate being looked down by anyone.
  • Death: Unable to fulfill his wishes or ambitions before time, unable to live ot the fullest, he know the end line of his life is death but it can be something that stop him totally from reaching what he wants. So, he fears death and that’s why he sometimes know his place. Avoiding great dangers is a must.

Magic

Magic Name: Fiery Soul

Magic Element: Fire

Magic Description: People often say don’t play with fire. If you play with fire, you are going to get burned. Reckless use of this magic can be catastrophic. Fiery Soul is a fire-based magic, Fire is the element of power and a genuine plasma. The colour of the magic and fire is blue, believed to be the hottest part of the flame. It is an element of offensive. The user is able to generate Fire from his body, manipulate it, or making forms with the element like a fiery whip. The user is capable of utilising long range attacks like throwing fireballs or even supplementary one such as flight or lighting a dark place. Fire attacks can inflict burn of various degrees. Fiery Soul spells can be created for the purpose of Offensive, Supplementary, and Self-Buff Speed.

History

History: Not much known about his past. He doesn’t know what happens to him and who he is. But, he know that he is a man that comes with the name ‘Vane’. Once, he found himself awake under a tree on a hill near Magnolia. His head was in pain and he couldn’t remember anything. This incident led to the losing of purpose in life and it stressed Vane a lot. He didn’t know why he even existed and the reason that he would live for. He became somewhat plain, someone who lost his ways on Earthland. He wandered around, trying to find the one true reason. This incident almost erased his personality, he couldn’t find on what alignment he truly belong. He found himself neither good nor bad, he had the urge to do crimes but he like helping people. He was somewhat like a souless doll but he knew that he fought strongly for whatever he believed in. The first time he was in conversation was when he found an old man in a dark alley in Magnolia. The old man thought that Vane was just a loser because Vane looked like he didn’t have the will to live. The conversation opened the eyes of Vane, the hatred toward losing and being looked down or being called as a loser. This new desire gave a temporary purpose in his life, to become stronger while looking for the true reason why he existed in the first place. If he wanted to find the truth, he should lurk the land as long as he can. Finding one’s identity might be tough and he will encounter problems on the way. By being stronger, he make sure that he can overcome any obstacles he find and that’s how a personality of a fighter born. He now believes that he can get what he wants as long as he tries. He gained his magic through a spirit he encountered on his journey to become stronger. It seems he's quite fond with the element of Fire, showing some basic mastery over it.

Reference: -

Last edited by Calico Vane on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:42 am; edited 4 times in total

#2Vane 

Vane Empty Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:03 am

Vane
changing name to Vane only please

#3Nastasya 

Vane Empty Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:17 am

Nastasya
Hi there~

I'm Adelaide and let's go over your character application :)

Everything looks quite alright, unfortunately your magic is not possibility on our website. There are limits to becoming intangible as well as commanding spirits, which could be considered like summoning which we don't have at the site at this moment. As well as becoming one spirit can be seen as like a Take-over.
So you have to remove these things from your magic description. Also including the: gathering information, you would need to do this yourself in character.
The colourless idea is also not possible as your spells must be visible, at the moment only Crash-magic in our system can be invisible.

So as this means that most of your magic descriptions needs to be re-done, I would like to offer one thing: what you could say is that you got the magic from a spirit on one of your trips, when trying to get stronger. This means that it doesn't influence your magic itself. As a starting character you get a basic magic, you can later buy one of the magics in the shop if there is something you like.

If you have questions, feel free to send me a dm on discord or send me a pm here.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#4Vane 

Vane Empty Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Vane
Hi, Adelaide ~ Thank you for responding. I'm sorry, I'm not aware of that. I have a couple of ideas regarding magic and I want to know if you are allowed before I start redoing my magic ^^. Are you allowed to use Body Manipulation magic (limited to oneself only, the manipulation of the user's body) or Objectification (magic that allows you to turn into any objects but as the object, you can move i.e. turn yourself into a sword and you can swing in mid-air as if the sword is alive)?

Thank you.

#5Nastasya 

Vane Empty Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:12 am

Nastasya
I am super sorry for my late reply! However body modification or manipulation magic is not a possible. The idea of the magic you can make is a simple one, the more special ones can be bought later in the shop.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#6Vane 

Vane Empty Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:29 am

Vane
Fixed. Changing username to Vane only please ~

#7Nastasya 

Vane Empty Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:30 am

Nastasya
This character application has been approved.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum