Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mouse Trap [Social: Kurdran & Lilja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nastasya Crowe 

Social on Wed May 30, 2018 2:03 pm

Every day that she worked had been quite busy but of course there wasn't anyone at this hour, either they were saying: it's too early to drink or they were already drunk enough to not be able to drink anymore and she refused to help those and send the other waiters or waitresses over to fix their drinks. So the short girl was leaning on the bar and sighing loudly, blowing her hair out of her face and sighing again. It was okay weather, it had been rather warm the last couple of days but she managed to stay alive without melting in her high waist grey jeans and her dark red crop top, not exactly her waitress outfit but as Odin wasn't around. Besides, she was here as a sort of volunteer, she could understand wearing okay outfits if she was part of a wedding catereer, but next time she would like to know that before going. Not that she had gone with a happy feeling before that she knew that, so that didn't change much.

If only someone interesting would come around, she had a lot of things that she could come up with to do, she was so bored that she made plans from whomever she bumped into on her short list of people she met. She even made up if she bumped into partners of people. As she had made assumptions at that wedding, eh life was boring in this way.

#2Kurdran Briggs 

Social on Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:48 am

"Liljaaaaaa!!!"

That familiar friendly cry was at this point propably familiar to his target. With her no longer in the bar dress, it was very easy for Kurdran to notice her from the front of the bar.

Overall, Kurdran had at this point felt like he had experienced pretty much all unique things that he could from the festival. After all the drinking, bar discussions, weird people he had met, songs and little games, and all sorts of fancy food, He felt overall satisfied... and if he wasn`t still bloated with the satisfaction of winning his sector of the fishing competition, He would have propably been outright bored. Because of this, he had been doing a lot of actual work instead... which had proven to be mostly less fun than being at the festival. With the thoughts slowly lingering, he felt like having a drink, and since he knew what the best stall in the festival was, his choice was obvious.

And one of the reasons why it was the best, was just outright standing in front of it right now. He ran over to the girl as fast as his stubby legs carried him, and for a bit leaned against his knees. "Me favourite barsmaid!" He lifted his head, as his mouth curled into a smile. "Ye wouldn`t believe what I`ve done these last few days!" However, his eyes glanced towards her very much weirder wardrobe. It had some more... Spunk, if he could call it that, but it wasn`t like her clothes back from the time she offered him a lot of drinks.

The gears sort of clicked. If she wasn`t in her "serving outfit" then... "Gah, of course. I feel like having a drink again, and the bars closed." He scratched his head. "And I ain`t gonna be drinking the orchidean fruit juices again so..." He sort of sighed. He felt like he was under a dry spell.

However, he did remember another thing he had mumbled back then. "Wait, does that mean yer free finally? That barkeep not keeping ye here no longer today?" He asked. He clearly had something in his mind. Though it might have been obvious for Lilja just from the insinuation. After all, she had been the awake party of the duo.

#3Nastasya Crowe 

Social on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:16 pm

If she would have been chewing bubble gum, or more like pop bubbles, it would now surely make a popping sound as she had never heard someone yell out her name or well her now name, as she still didn't carry the Nastasya name, which still didn't feel like her own, no matter how hard her friends had tried. It wasn't her yet, she would work on that, hopefully with the need for her magic. She had been leaning on the bar but stood now upstraight to see her friend, her friend that didn't want her to change back to Nastasya as he knew her as Lilja, just as he called out her name and a smile crept up on her face, "I've been waiting for ages, what took you so long." she said with a snicker, she had not been waiting specifically for Kurdran but he surely brought the most fun around.

She made a fake curtesy as Kurdran called her, his favourite barmaid, well this job at least got her something; free drinks. Although she wasn't sure if Odin was okay with that. But as Kurdran wanted to tell her something, she patted the barstool next to hers and instead of leaning against the bar, climbed on one, "What did you do? We haven't seen you or I did not for a few days." Than again she had been here and there herself, catering for a wedding, instead where she had thought she would simply be there for fun but nope. She laughed, "They aren't closed silly, I just didn't feel like wearing that stupid dress anymore and since I basically am best friends with the owner, I thought screw it and came here in my own clothing. So let's drink." But perhaps not that much, she had to think of some action and.. Kurdran seemed to be reading her thoughts.

she thought about it, "Oh I will take my day off today, no problem. I mean I did cater a wedding two weeks ago, I deserve a month holiday after that." She shook her head slightly with the grey hair getting out of her eyes again.

#4Kurdran Briggs 

Social on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:15 am

Kurdran looked confused for just a tiny moment, when Lilja said she had been waiting for him. "...Wait, did I tell ya we were gonna meet?" Ugh, his memory was betraying him for once. He scratched his head confuddled. Well, she had made the offer but... "Eugh, sorry you had to wait. Like I said, been a bit busy..." That or he had just drank too much. To remember.

Nevertheless, Kurdran was still very happy about her being so happy to see him still. The way she reacted to things just stuck to him as way more positive than moody and alluring lately. And honestly, that`s how he preferred her to be.

"Oh, well just you know... I went and won the big fishing competition here! Got a lot of good fish from that!" He rubbed his belly. "Though I`ve already eaten the proof. Atleast the fish here ain`t malnourished!" He showed his teeth in his trademark grin of pride and accomplishment. "Oh, ye should have seen the salmon! They were the size of me head, mohawk and beard counting!" He lifted his hand to the top of his "crown", and to the bottom of his "stubble". "The rest of the stuff though, well, for now, lets just say it involves a real fancypants elf getting in trouble." Though she wasn`t really that annoying of a person. For an elf atleast.

Kurdran blushed a bit at his mistake. "Pfeh, it`s not like I work here... I just come and drink and talk with ye is all..." He mumbled in annoyance. The girl did still have her stinger, despite being covered in typical bumblebee fuss. Apparently she was wearing her current clothes just because her boss wasn`t around. So he was atleast right in that regard. "Better for ye to be honest." He chuckled a bit. "It shows yer body shape a lot better if ye know what I mean, hehe." Admittedly, she wasn`t exactly his type, with her kind of thin form, but fancy dresses tended to just hide things. Besides, He was not exactly a fashion guru himself, so who was he to talk.

Kurdrans initial reaction to maybe getting a free drink was almost starry eyed and excited. "Of cour...!" but before finishing his shout, he froze completely, as he realized something. "Uhm, uuuh... N-n-no thank ye..." There was clear struggling in his head. it was visible from his eyebrows clearly going wild, sending signals such as "no, we must not" and "Maybe just one wee drink", until he properly squashed his face in between his hands. "I mean, if ye wanna do the thing ye know... I don`t wanna be like an overtly emotional baby and get us in trouble ye know."

Kurdrans mood clearly got a bit better, as he heard
about Lilja being free for the day... and about her wedding visit. "Joyous occasions those. Though propably not from the servers position, hehehe! Some people familiar to you? Tell me all a" However, once again, before she would go on, he lifted a finger and went "SSSSSH! Actually just tell me whilst we are on our way. dunno how long that trip`ll be after all."

He was trying to be awfully secretive about whatever he was saying, like it was illegal. Well, it was, and for his demeanor, loud speech was pretty normal. However, he leaned in a bit closer to Lilja, as he tried to whisper something to her in a voice, that was definitely not a whisper, but clearly a bit less loud than how he typically spoke. "I mean, we were supposed to go to the... uuh..."

"Black Market?"

He had to make sure they were on the same page.

#5Nastasya Crowe 

Social on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:09 am

She laughed when she noticed the confused look on Kurdran's face, "Would you forget me if that was the case? Because at this point, we had no appointment but I was so bored I hoped you would show up for the best beer in town." Which was strange to say as the pub originally was in Oak but it was not a lie in any case, as the two of them had already noticed before, the beer here was more fruity than they were used and even if she didn't hate it that much, it wasn't something she liked that much either. She couldn't help but laugh again because it was so funny to see and that he even apologized. She was in a good mood now he was here and because she felt like she could take a day off or more because of that bloody wedding, she felt like she could do whatever she wanted. There were enough other people to take care of the bar, she had looked at that and hoped to be picked out by one of her four friends to pick her up and the most fun did~!

She stared at Kurdran in surprise though when he said he won the fishing contest. There were multiple, she had known that and she had lost to one guy and crossed her arms and grumbled a bit, surely she was happy for her friend, "You think fishing up a damn crocodile makes you win but no." she muttered as she was now trying to make him her pet, which was a tough job. But she clapped, "But yes you won! I lost against some blonde that I later saw on his own wedding." she shook her head. Salmon, did she catch one? She had been so proud of her crocodile.

She raised her eyebrow, "An elf?" Where she shortly told Kurdran afterwards that the bar wasn't closed and grinned happily as he said he came here also a bit for her. "Those dresses are not my thing." she said and having her hair, already so short, in a ponytail was dumb so she was glad that Odin wasn't here and she could be dressed how she wanted. She offered him a free drink now that they weren't closed, also to see if he had any other plans and at first she turned around to order because he started but he said no and she looked surprised, one couldn't harm? She didn't plan to push because he seemed to not sure about his no and she didn't want to be the one who pushed him to drink. "Ah the thing. Yea that seems fine." Because well it would be a better adventure. She understood where he came from with no drinking and decided against it too. She had still the new use of her magic, if it needed to be she could just try it. Better without alcohol in her short body.

She opened her mouth to say something more about the wedding and stared surprised at Kurdran and laughed shortly after, "Yes let's go." she jumped off the chair again and wondered shortly where the black market for this town was again but she remembered it vaguely and let her feet carry her. She waited for Kurdran to come too before she started to walk, better not really talk about their destination, "There were a lot of people at the wedding, this ginger marrying this blonde and I only really know Esperia and her lover, the bar owner was there and ehm.. a few elves." She thought about it, she barely paid attention to them after all, she had been grumpy because of the job.

#6Kurdran Briggs 

Social on Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:47 am

Liljas little reveal made Kurdran clearly a bit miffed. Not enough to make him outright explode, but enough for it to be noticeable on his eyebrows twisting downward, and lips curling into a frown. However, he did feel a bit better upon hearing that she wouldn`t be bored with him around. "Don`t ye be rude to me now! Othervise I might not come next time, hehe!" It was clearly a joke. Lacking proper mead like the on in this one was too hard to to leave behind.

Then he heard, that Lilja had outright caught a crocodile, and still lost. "Y-YE CAUGHT A CROCODILE!? Man, that was WAY better than his haul combined! How the hell did she do it with her frail body!? However, the bigger problem was definitely the "Okay, that`s clearly some bloody favouritism by the judges!" He outright stomped angrily in place for a little moment to release some steam. "And I thought that bloody demon ladies win was pulled out her buttocks! Musta used magic to charm the things!" A proper warrior would lift their things up with their bare hands, not need to give the fishes a demon fetish... "Ye could have given the crocodile to him as a wedding present. A bit of a prank to start the happy marriage. I would have payed to see him running with a hole on the butt of his pants, hehe!"

Kurdran had tiny bit of a look of a puppy, who was regretting its life choices, as lilja pushed away the beer offer. It was better this way obviously, but it clearly didn`t hurt his dwarven soul any less.

However, they were on the way very quickly, almost so quickly, that the only thing Kurdran had to answer to her sentence with was "Alrighty then!" With his stubby legs, it was kind of hard to keep up with people sometimes. However, soon they were on their way to a place, that only she knew. And he couldn`t help but wonder about it...

Atleast until she started talking about the wedding. And once again, that familiar name stung into his ear like an annoying bee. "Bloody Esperia... How the hells she allowed everywhere, when she`s got a bloody demon filling her tankers all the time?" Actually, that might be one of the reason, atleast for the dumber crowd. However, the other thing Lilja brought up, was that she was there with her lover. "Och, never seen her before... Poor gal must be possessed. What does she look like? I bet she has bags under her eyes..."

Side-eyeing her, he did notice she wasnt exactly excited about talking about the wedding more than necessary. "So... How did ye find out about the market. Some pal of yers, or just natural thinking? I hope whatever treasury they have ain`t properly scratched..." Just the thought of bringing up damaged property he had lost in the first place had him a bit worried.

#7Nastasya Crowe 

Social on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:07 am

She shook her head with a smile on her lips, well at least he understand part of the joke or perhaps all of it. All Nastasya did was work here, not meet people, not get anything from her memory back well her friends were off to do, whatever they needed to do. And that was fine of course but on one hand it made it so limited to herself, she needed to have some of the memories back and it wasn't really working and.. she didn't need to think about that now because that would kill the fun. So she focused on the conversation why Kurdran really was here.

At least the conversation about the fishing contest got her distracted, the reaction of Kurdran when she told him more or less, she muttered that she had caught a crocodile, "Yea, I'm trying to make it my pet but that's not so easy as I hoped." Not what she expected, she expected that it would be difficult and she had no magic to make it afraid of her really. She laughed a little, "No they certainly were impressed but it's a total amount of points and the crocodile wasn't enough together with the rest of the shrimp I got and his, I believe those Salmons. Who knows if it bores me I got some nice boots for the future." That was a joke, she would probably bring it back to the lake as the judges would have wanted, but she was still Nastasya or Lilja and she didn't do well to listen to things she didn't like. She didn't really got what he meant with the demon ladies, they still fished in a way, they couldn't charm the rods now could they? But the idea of giving that blonde the crocodile made her laugh. "I think my boss wouldn't agree. I rather don't get kicked out even if I hate it, it gives me money."

She herself should have taken a drink but if she wanted to focus on her ability that she had, the teleportation, only used twice, once when she was focused and once on her own account. Perhaps she would need it later to scare some high and might guys off, she wondered how they would react to a dwarf especially one that only came to look for answers, not something else. But she didn't say that, in case needed; she would protect him. "Who knows, perhaps they work together greatly and she can be nice." Of course she didn't know the meeting that she and Kurdran had but well Asmodeus helped her get a piece of the puzzle back.

"I don't think her partner is possessed, it might be true love." Not that she believed in that, there was no one out there for her. That much was sure. Perhaps it was time to tell Kurdran the truth, "I know about the black market," she stopped talking and let out a deep sigh, "Because I used to do the dirty work as well. I'm not the easy well happy barmaid that you know. I don't know that person anymore and I am a barmaid, Lilja is but I told you, I learned my original name is Nastasya and she or well I, I used to belong to a dark guild." That's how she knew. She walked on, she didn't want to see his reaction or realize that he stopped following her.

#8Kurdran Briggs 

Social on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:03 am

Kurdran was simply amazed still by the fact that the girl in front of him had caught, and even succesfully pulled out of water, a full blown crocodile. "Man, I couldn`t be more jealous. A full blown crocodile of your own..." Admittedly, he had never eaten crocodile. And with how thick their skin was, it had always been a bit more work than it was worth to skin was. Though, when she brought up making the thing into shoes, Kurdran shrugged. "Ladies, hehe... Its mouth would make terrific headgear. Nobody messes with a guy whose head is a crocodiles! Making him into just boots would be such a waste with such thick skin." And with his imagination running wild, He even loudly stated an offer! "If the couple doesn`t want it, I`ll happily take parts of it off yer hands!" Heck, if it wasn`t good as a helmet... it would make a dang cool trophy. Now if only he had a wall to put one on.

Kurdran really didn`t like Asmodeus, even with all the convincing Lilja was trying to do. The demon part of her just felt so unstable... a part that Kurdran was very bad at noticing from himself. The girl under the demon herself would propably be a decent person if she wasn`t so snooty though. "Pfeh, Love is blind... or in this case uh... Love is dumb?" Even to Kurdran his thought process felt stupid. "Eugh, I don`t know about that business enough."

Most experience he had out of love, were the kinds of stories, where people typically praised their ladies, or mocked some of the uglier ones. By dwarven standards, he was young enough to not care too much about such things... though... "The dang demon goes around so much, she would have kissed me too if it wasn`t for me swift tongue." You could see him raise his chest up a bit in pride before he realized, he had already told about that one. It really felt like the the demon had the reigns while"...Though who am I to say, I dont need to worry about it for years. Her lassie might be even bigger monster than she is to keep her in line." Now that he thought about it, that strong of a woman he would really like to see. It would propably be better looking than the succubus, no question.

However, after all the ranting, Lilja seemed to be a bit down in the dumps again. "...Did I go too far?" Insulting somebody elses friends was always iffy... It had lead into punches being traded more often than he could count, though back in dwarven society it was usually played for comedy.

...He wasn`t really expecting the explanation he got. "Och..." He had to process his thoughts a bit, as he walked a bit slower. "Well, it does answer the question that`s fer sure..." He hopped a bit quicker to keep up with her. "I guess ye weren`t buying just clothes there then?" Honestly, he still found it a bit hard to believe, with her looks... she wasn`t brittle enough to be an old child eating hag. However, even with these thoughts, he seemed more curious than scared. "...Wait... Does that mean yer boss at the bar...?" His eyebrow rose up. A scary thought came up.

#9Nastasya Crowe 

Social Yesterday at 12:27 pm

She was no longer ashamed, she was afraid that Nastasya was more dull than herself but at this point she believed that she was the same being perhaps with less difficulties but that came from a lot more things than simply amnesia. She was actually done with her amnesia but apart from tintling feelings in the back of her mind when her friends told her something, nothing much came back to her. No matter what she tried. She would figure this out at some point. She snickered when Kurdran still mentioned that he was jealous, not many people would say that, but than again perhaps when it came to a crocodile. "Oh well, one day I hope it obeys me." She grinned at him as she looked over her shoulder to her friend. That's what they were friends, that was a good thing. She wasn't so social after all or not that she was used to. Perhaps that happened when you were a compulsive liar.

"Perhaps I donate the headpiece to you, I would have no use of it and if it makes you happy. I bet I still can get some nice sandals without." Now she was more a short heels and boots type but she could sacrifice that. After all she had no guild that she had to join and so on, she could do whatever she wanted. Those these jobs that Lucifer had pointed out were dull.

As she walked on and spoke about Esperia and later heard that love was dumb, she clenched her fist before looking back up again, it was a shame that he was right. She didn't understand why it frustrated her much, perhaps something in her past that she couldn't remember, she felt like she was set up a couple of times and dropped like a brick. "Love is unnecessary." She muttered, not really interested if he heard her, the thing was, she could appreciate friends but that was about it. She needed nothing else. "It's always good to say no to a demon but it's also good to say no to other people, some might not be really a demon but their personalities are not far from it." She felt a wave of anger come over her, perhaps it was indeed something in her past, she didn't need to know. It needed to be out of her system, thank god for the amnesia in that case. She unclenched her fist and walked with her head held high.

She didn't know much about Esperia her lover, so she choose to not give an answer about it and simply shrug. When he asked her about the black market, she decided to be honest, perhaps he expected her to make a joke, she wasn't really afraid, she would obviously find it ashame if he ran away from her now but Kurdran wasn't a person like that. It was a risk she was willing to take, shame it went the wrong way. "Nah there are enough fashion stores for that, besides I simply like practical clothing, I don't care what colour is totally in now." she rolled her eyes when she said totally in, because it sounded like a dumb Blue Pegasus girl, now it came back to the lies, "Ah, no, I have met him in a different way. I accidentally ended up in the catacombs of a church in Oak and." She had to figure it out and frowned with some effort, amnesia now was a bummer, "It was Lucifer that came to help me and I ended up in his pub to get rid of the dirt, the thirst and hunger." Thank god she didn't forget to tell the right name for her friend, instead of Odin, and apart from that the lie wasn't that for the full hundred percent. After all, that was one of the first things she had done together, after a couple of jobs.

For some dumb reason she wondered if they went back in drunk? Because she remembered something like that.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum