Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 8:56 am

Yukirochisu
Morning. The sun shines. The birds sing. Leaves and petals fall gracefully down upon the stone and dirt roads of this festival. Many of the booths are opening, while others have already been. It is the start of a wonderful day. The weather is perfect, just as it should be.

"I FUCKING HATE THIS PLAAAACE!" She screamed from between two buildings. She had sent her pet to rummage through some of the dumpsters and trash. The both of them were trying to find any good food. "WHO THE FLYING FUC-" She paused to take a deep breath. She whistled and turned away from the shadows of the alleyway and went to return to the festival.

It was early and the streets weren't crowded yet. For her it was the perfect time to go searching. Her pet would latch onto her master to climb up her clothing from her back and would lay upon her master's head, covering her ears as she always did. This city was racist as could be. The Nekos always seemed to be their targets. But not today.

"We'll just buy food today. I'm not eating any more of that vegetarian gluten-free crap." and she would walk into the midst of the plaza.

What was she going to do today?
NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

213 Words
Neko Queen

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] 208tdt10
Snow Vulpix

Last edited by Yukirochisu on Thu May 24, 2018 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong tag)

#2Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 9:17 am

Aoi Mitsurugi
Appearance:

The crashing sound of bottles rang through lightly littered streets. The litter being people hanging around, buying little things like bits of food being cooked, few game booths that were open. Still, the fact she was up an about made Aoi a little weary, but she had a fun feeling about today. Something was gonna go right for her and she was prepared to do what it took for her to make it the best so far! The red haired Knight giggled as she picked up another ball, watching the stack of bottles she had knocked over like a set of bowling pins being stacked back up for her next go. "You knock them over again, little lady, and I'll let you pick your prize. Not many girls can hit them 10 in a row." The stand owner replied, winking as if he was trying to flirt with her... but she was rather oblivious to it.

Another crashing sound of bottles hit the ground as she launched the ball and the stand owner just laughed and motioned about his list of prizes for her to pick out. She peered over them for a moment before smiling as her amber orbs settled on their target. "I'll take the cat ears, sir." She declared happily. A rather low tier prize, he was a little surprised she didn't want a stuffed animal about half her size, but he shrugged and handed her the ears that had nearly matched her own hair color. Slipping them in, Aoi began to walk off, humming happily to herself as she wore a large smile and seeming to not be looking where she was going, she had thumped against another woman and gave a rather adorable squeaking sound in surprise. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, ma'am! Are you alright?" The pretend cat girl asked, hoping she wouldn't have the one rude person on her hands to make her feel bad.

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] 30uzlo9

CharacterSheetWheelFlower count: 3
#3Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 9:27 am

Yukirochisu
"Squee~!" the animal let out a sound of distress, but it seemed as if she was enjoying her fall instead. She, of course, would land on her feet, that little sky fox . . .

Her hand would extend as she was lightly bumped into. With two fingers she pushed the girl arms length away from her forehead. Mortals were always blind enough to-

"What is your name little one?" humans were disgusting pityful creatures. As were the knights that governed this country. She hated them, all of them. Humans were so easily corrupted. All of them were nothing but pawns. But few, the small few that offered their soul to redemption were the few that would transcend.

"Did they hurt you?" she asked, "If they hurt you tell me, I'll kill them." Her own ears would twitch. Her yes fixated on the girls head. Her own hands would return to her sides.  . .

"You can't honestly tell me that you think she's. . . " The voices in her head would all shake their own heads metaphorically at the event.

"Aww, she's so cute!" Les watched, finding the small girl adorable.

"I bet she's one of them too." Sekiya judged it all. This festival was full of misfortune.

"Nameless.... Nevermind..." Chisu Lau would speak nothing. For even she could see it was just a toy.

NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

227 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#4Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 9:43 am

Aoi Mitsurugi
The oblivious red head watched in awe as the girl she bumped into had come to start falling before she quickly collected herself and caught herself, landing on her feet. It took her a bit of restraint to clap in amusement at her nimble actions to catch herself. She did flinch as the womans arm reached up and pushed her back a bit. Still, she remained quiet and caught her step before she could fall over from the push. "I.. I'm fine, ma'am. I-I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. You-" She paused suddenly as the girl had noticed that her attention was focused on something aside from her. She blinked and then the lightbulb kicked on! She had the cat ears in her hair! She... must have started fixating on them for some reason.

Despite the violent threat, Aoi blushed hearing her being cautioned over by this strange cat girl. Seeing her own ears twitch, the red head came to the conclusion that she must have thought she was one too! "I-I'm sorry, I-I hope it wasn't misleading... The ears aren't real. I just won these from a little festival booth cause they were so darn cute. I hope I wasn't offending you, miss..." She spoke, the tone of sincerity in every syllable. As she gave a humble curtsy to show her apologetic manner, the Knight tattoo on her forearm would be covered completely by the long sleeved jacket she had, not that the shirt underneath wouldn't do the same, but hopefully... just hopefully the woman wouldn't wanna hurt her or yell at her...

#5Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 am

Yukirochisu
"Oh, so now my people are a costume." she said it with disgust. Where had they gone wrong? She didn't mind it so much, but these people were the-

"People with these ears must be committing these crimes. It's why you keep getting blamed, Namey. We gotta weed out all of the fake Nekos. We need to weed out anyone... that isn't one of us." Sekiya was silent until this day, and now she spoke of what seemed to be a proposed genocide. Of course, Nameless would not combat the thought, as she would agree.

She would turn from the girl, unsure of what to do. Sure, it was a harmless gesture by a child. They were the only innocent humans, if any were such a thing. "Every day we're prosecuted for nothing more than our ears." she would say it coldly, hating those that governed this world. It was better how it used to be, when Phantom Lord ran the entire world. "Even when we do nothing wrong, we find ourselves chained and tried for things we did not do."

She sighed, her fist balling up, only to close upon an object that would turn to crumbs. Her stomach would growl, only to find herself in the dumbest of situations.

"I can literally, just make... food." she sighed again, before opening her hand to drop the leftovers of a muffin, only to conjure a red one with a different flavor. She'd drop it to the ground, allowing her pet to eat before her.

"The knights are racist. You best wear my ears carefully." she would say it not as a threat from her, but the country. It didn't matter who you fought for. You always became the enemy if you had the ears of a feline.
Muffin Make!
NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

297 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#6Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 10:12 am

Aoi Mitsurugi
"Huh?" She blinked for a moment at the comment, looking up as she left her curtsy and then shook her head erratically. "N-No, I-I don't mean any disrespect, I swear!" She cried out in protest, stepping toward the neko with one foot, but pausing as she had the back of the cat girl facing her. Aoi remained silent as she listened to her comments about being persecuted and it struck her hard. It reinforced her ideals of why she wanted to be a Knight. Things to stop people from having these issues. People to stop feeling as if they are being targeted by appearance. She felt bad for this cat girl, she truly did. In the heat of the moment, she attempted an action of reaching out. Suddenly she noticed something falling from in her hand and a grumbling sound.

A second one quickly accompanied it and her face flushed pink... Apparently hunger spread... Clearing her throat, she had closed her eyes and missed the muffin conjured by the disgruntled cat girl. As she opened it, she reached out again, taking the cat girls hand in her own hands. "Not all Knights are racist!" She cheered, grasping a bit tighter. "I joined to help make everything better! I want everyone to live happily, equally! So if you help me, I can help you." She sounded very preachy, even to ignore the fact she openly admitted that she was also a Knight, but she continued to smile, holding the girls hand. "So tell me what I can do to help you trust me. The Knights already have a neko in the ranks, so it couldn't be too bad... right?" She wondered, mentioning Zhu-Lin by reference, leaving out her name as she wasn't sure if she knew her or not.

#7Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 10:27 am

Yukirochisu
"Haruna?" she repeated the name aloud, recalling the other neko she had seen. How long ago was it? How much had happened since then? She was so ignorant then, asking how to join a guild, before she found herself branded to one.

"Fishy" she thought to herself, remembering the girl, like most others by a given name she made up. "I hope you can change how the world treats us."

"The fact you acknowledge your own corruption without doing anything to fix it, makes you just as- . . .no. worse than they are.," She hated that they knew their own faults but did nothing. Why would anyone let it continue to grow like a tumor, only to fill this world with its cancerous stench?

Nameless had her hand taken by the girl, only to be turned towards her. She would turn away, using her right hand, free from the girl to lift up the back of her hair. Her left would remain within the grasp of the girl.

But she would reveal, not a stamp or a tattoo, but a scar. She was branded with the mark of Phantom Lord. It was not by fear, or control, but of her own violation, or rather, Chisu's.

". . . But Shura's hand. I showed my devotion to both him, and what he would represent. This was my tribute to the debt you owed, and we have paid it in full. What we do now, is our own choice." Chisu was nothing more than a voice in the head of a body she was born with. She no longer was in control. "But why show this to her?"

"Not everything can be done the right way." she would say. "I did not join Phantom Lord to cause havoc, but rather restore order." It was not her wishes, but Chisu's. Nameless had followed in her path to pay a debt long owed to Geno. "Even you knights came to our door to start a war, only to have no reason to arrest us. You simply mindlessly carried your orders." She would let down her hair and turn to face the girl. "You might be in a position to try and clean up the messes the knights cause, but I'm here to clean up the knights." She'd smile, if just for a moment. "Sometimes, shadows have to guide the light."
NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

397 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#8Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 11:30 am

Aoi Mitsurugi
With a small smile, Aoi gave a nod to the question. Though she’d only met the girl just yesterday, there wasn’t any reason that she would have to be against another cat girl. ”Yeah. She was a pretty nice girl. I’m gonna climb through the ranks with her and we’re gonna turn this all around!” She continued to smile, believing ever word she spoke to be the thing she set her mind to. ”I’ve been dealt a hand in my life that I don’t want others to go through. I don’t want people to suffer like you or any other being in general should have gone through. People are judged. By actions, not appearances!” She stepped closer only to have her hand pulled away from the hand they covered. ”I’m not experienced in being in there yet. I joined to MAKE that difference, and I want and WILL do everything in my power to make it happen.” She replied, giving a glare towards the back of the neko.

The amber gaze settled using watching the cat girl pulling her hair up to show the back of her neck. The eyes of the red head widened seeing the branded scar on the neck seeing the symbol and just barely recognizing the type of symbol, but unable to fully remember what it resembled to the name, but she knew the category of places from which it was in. The forward foot retracted back to the other, and she fell silent for a moment, looking away in shame that someone could go to their path for something... but she couldn’t be blamed either. As a Knight, she felt herself partially at blame even if it didn’t directly involve her. ”I... I’m sorry it had to come to you go to do a dark place for what someone else did... I truly am. And.. I don’t plan to do anything to you as if I know. As far as I’m concerned... it’s not a symbol I recognize.” She paused, looking back up and then raising up her own hands, chuckling a little with a shrug to accompany it. “Honestly, you’re right. All stereotypical hero Magic’s are light and pretty... but mine is fueled more on my anger. My hate. Revenge. It’s these things in life that I let help to do the things I want. But it’s also dangerous for me to use...” For a moment, her hands showed a somewhat black, charcoal ash like colored cloud around them before it vanished. ”So, give me a chance. Some time. I want to prove to you that we’re not all bad people. But I need your trust, no matter who you are as a person or a mage.” She held out her hand, hoping for a reply of a handshake. She didn’t expect it, but she was willing to put herself out there for her cause every time... no matter what.

#9Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 11:44 am

Yukirochisu
She spoke, and Nameless had gone as far as to forgive her for the ears, but the corruption of the knights would not go unforgotten. Sure, she had aspirations to clean it up, but it was not her duty to do so. It should have never been so in the first place.

"Phantom Lord and Grimoire Heart were regarded as the most powerful dark guilds." she would speak, giving all of the information she had on the matter. It should be, an should continue to be public information, and none should spin the tale. "Grimorie laid siege to your capital. Phantom Lord did not come to aid them, but rather you all. We came to save you all, as we had no reason to fight the innocents. Instead of being rewarded for our aid, we were met with an attacked force at our doorstep to arrest us for crimes we never committed." She faced the girl, and would look into her face, and not the fake ears. "You knights have all of the authority, but none of the respect of the people. You work for a king you have never met or seen." She waved her hand to cleanse the space between them, as if the conversation was toxic in its own right, and it was.

". . . You continue to rid this world of corruption your way. And I'll continue to do it my way." she spoke again, thinking nothing wrong of her ideals. After all, she held no emotion in her words, only the honor behind the ideals she always had. "One day we'll cross paths again. If it's beside each other or against each other depends on if you fail or success." She did not mean it as a threat but she felt as it it had come off that way.

". . . Why'd ya win those ears anyways?" she asked, now curious.

Name: Dangerous Muffin : Chocolate Lava
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Muffin Make
Type: Offensive
Element: Spirit (Non-Elemental)
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user points with their finger. From their hand, a muffin is created 1 inch from them. The user then casts the muffin forward as a projectile. The muffin's blast deals D-Ranked damage. On impact it explodes with molten chocolate harming those in range. Explosion is 1m wide in diameter. Explosion will deal Bludgeoning Damage.
MP: 575/600
NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

316 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix
[

#10Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi
She remained quiet, her eyes set on the ones that peered back at her while she had come to explain a history of why it seemed the race of cat people were subjugated for their looks for trying to do something noble and right. While her amber gaze kept on, the facial expression grew to sorrow and disheartening, an affection that she as a kind hearted girl would see as something she couldn’t bare to have witnessed. ”I.. never would have imagined...” She replied simply, but thinking to herself why would she not have heard this before. Of course, conspiracies and cover-ups were normal for hiding large truths and making others look better, so... if she was right. If the Knights were TRULY what she said they were... they would not have kept the secrets hidden away. They would have erased them. Something though.. she wanted to know more, learn why such an action was taking place in place of what should have kept up as normalcy and strengthening bonds. ”It doesn’t matter who I serve in this place. If I do the right things for the right reasons, that’s all that matters, isn’t it?” She questioned, knowing that in her mind the neko felt the same way in how she did things.

It felt like two people, though under different circumstances had fallen into the same type of category in goal. How they went about it was just the difference between what defined a legal mage and a dark mage. ”I’ll try to see if I can’t find proof that this happened to you. I doubt they kept anything, but I want to have more than just worded advice from a dark mage. I want to- no, I do believe you, ma’am... but physical evidence is what could shake the foundation.” She smirked in an arrogant way, as if she were going to find it.

A sudden shift of conversation caused her to raise a brow for a moment. From the turn to their goals, Aoi had come to forget that she had a pair of cat ears on her head. ”Oh! Umm.. yeah, I was playing a booth knocking down the bottles. I was allowed to pick anything for taking them all down 10 times in a row, and I picked up these cute things!~” She praised, giggling like a little school girl with a huge glowing smile. ”They don’t entirely match my hair color to look completely natural, but it’s cute enough to pass at first glance.” With a chipper manner, she giggled happily once again, waving lightly in joy as if she couldn’t control it.

#11Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Yukirochisu
"To speak against a command you know is wrong, will only put you in the same place I stand in now." she'd say. She felt for the young girl. Perhaps she wasn't so different than-

"My daughter once had a dream like you. She died trying to make this world right. I hope you won't face her face." she spoke, but would not name her, just as she would not name herself. After all, how can you introduce yourself when you have no name?

". . . " a girl who was reduced to nothing but a spirit now. How did she fall? That answer would never arrive.

She held the muffin in her hand. She would lift it to her lips to taste a bite. While it filled her belly, it would drain her energy. As long as she could rest, hunger would no longer find her again. Maybe this girl would believe that Nameless would feel any sort of way towards the world. But it would be wrong. Nameless had no feelings, no emotions. She was driven by instinct and honor alone. It wasn't until the other day it seemed, that anger found its way into her heart. The anger of those bringing dishonor to others.

"Perhaps then maybe, Wayne will have to be my next destination." she said it to herself, but if the girl was quiet enough, perhaps she would hear it. Wayne. Little Wayne. A large man that solidified his way into memories by talking so strange, and in the third person as well. He had remained in crocus, but Nameless would meet him and greet some soon again.

"I am a Manji, or rather, the Manji. Chances are, one of my children can aid you to wherever you're going. But you best ensure it's where you want to do, and not by another's order." and that much was true. Most of the followers of the teachings found their way into all kinds of strange places. So many remained in Baska and Oak, while a few stood in the Crocus walls as well as Dahlia. With so many sets of eyes and ears, Nameless was bound to keep an eye on everyone and everything.

She would again chomp down on the muffin, leaving no more than a bite or two in her hand before setting it again to her side to drop it to feed her pet once more.

"A game?" She smiled, and soon led to laughter. A knight had played a game and won ears? How many of these little children had played these games to win pitiful prizes?

"Ha! A game? I had all sorts of games, and my prizes were much better quality than that!" she laughed. She had made so much money in her own endeavors, she had forgotten others had done so as well.

NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

469 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#12Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi
Again, her eyes shifted away from the neko as she had explained how her own daughter died doing what she was attempting to do herself. It gave her a little fear of what would happen if she failed. Die just like that woman’s daughter? She could hope it would be something more than that... at least to make a little difference could bring her peace, but at the same time it felt as though it wasn’t enough for her. She wanted more, she was willing to be greedy for the need to make the wrongs right again in the world. So for a moment, she kept silent and waited until the woman finished explaining the life of her daughter, or how little she felt like sharing before Aoi even bothered to speak up. ”I.. I’m sorry about that.. I don’t know if it means much because of who I am, or who I work for, but you have my condolences...” She spoke in a lower tone, showing a bit of grief in her words.

The nibbling of food had brought her attention to her face, seeing her eating a muffin. It made her realize that she was hungry, but the whole ordeal between prior moments and now had made her lose her appetite. Still, the red headed Knight allowed the neko to speak first and foremost for the duration of time she had wanted to. Explaining who she was, much without a name still left her to be a little curious as to it, but she didn’t want to intrude and seem invasive. ”I swore when I joined to follow orders, however as a human being, I assure you there are orders I won’t like... and furthermore when some are against my better judgement, I won’t heed them. If it gets me exiled, so be it, but until such time, I’ll try my damnedest to make a difference doing what I think is right.” She wasn’t too sure if what she was saying at this point was more of her stubborn attitude showing off, or just someone who was trying to prove themselves a little too much to a total stranger.

Now came the part where she had been laughed at. She seemed to be a little amused by the fact she spent so much time for so little, but the confident woman smirked and shrugged. ”It’s not a big issue, ma’am. I’d much prefer real ones, maybe a cute tail too, but for the time being a little trinket is nice to have. Besides, I’d rather this than try to lug back a giant teddy bear half my size.” In the moment, she had snapped as she realized an important detail she never had given to this woman in the entirety of their meeting. ”O-Oh gosh! Where are my manners!? I’m Aoi Mitsurugi.” She announced, given a slight curtsy in addition.

#13Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Yukirochisu
"I am the Nameless god of the Manji." she would say, giving a bow afterwards, or rather after words. "I didn't think it would be long until you had to figure meow't." she had no name, and was faced with this ordeal nearly every time she met someone. She would not make up an identity for the sake to save herself from an awkward situation. To do so would bring her own dishonor upon herself.

"If you do nyot know who I am, then allow me to introduce myself." Introduce? Had she not done that already? What more did she have to say. "All over this country, I am hailed as The God without a name, however I am no deity. They say I give others second chances, but I possess no such powers. However, should you request my aid, my hand will always extend to their behalf. Some offer treasures, and others other heirlooms and their own sanity. The more you give, the more you will get." It was like reading the terms and conditions to a very strange cursed book, but it was her dealings. It was why her heart fell into darkness. She would only fall into the abyss, as others requested her to do the things she could not. And she would never harm a soul, that paid her in her own rites.

With her head bowed, her hands would be both folded. Her left behind the small of her back while her right was over her chest. As she arose, she would extend her right to the girl, only to conjure a muffin of the strawberry variety. It would be tan, sandlike in color with a thing layer of frosting on top of it with little bits of the fruit.

"You can look up my records whenever you'd like, and you will find nothing on me." she would say, extending her hand to the girl still. If she did not take the food, her pet, who was resting at the side of her feet, would fetch and eat it like the others. "This is the same for all of Phatom Lord. Perhaps, for now, our goals will be aligned, for the moment. So allow me to be of service to you."

NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

374 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#14Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 2:29 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi
Aoi was rather astonished to hear that the woman went by no name at all, but a god? She blinked in some surprise and had nodded in a shallow manner to show she was understanding the information being given to her. Along with it came a small history lesson as to who she was and what she was renowned for. It was rather amazing that she’d ever meet a deity of any sorts, but even so it was still fun to learn something new regardless. With a newfound smile, she accepted the gift of a muffin that appeared in her hand and clenched it delicately in her hands. ”You’re very kind, I appreciate it, truly.” She replied, taking a bite of the muffin in her hands.

Her eyes popped open wide and almost as though sparkled. A small sound of awe left her slightly agape mouth in how delicious she found the snack she was offered. ”This is so amazing! I don’t think I’ve ever had anything that delicious before!” The red head replied, blinking and taking another couple of bites, swallowing it to accompany the first and then smiling joyfully. ”This is the kind of relationship I strive to make in life. Two sides being able to commingle in peace.” She smiled and took another bite, finishing it up and then placing her hands in front of her, her left hand placed gently over her right. ”But I hope, in spite of our official affiliations, that you wouldn’t be opposed to a friendship with a simple human like myself.” Still, her smile continued on with her offer in play, giggling happily like normal.

#15Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Yukirochisu
She had taken the offering, of which her belly would be just that much less empty. Nameless would nod at her words. She was willing to suspend her anger for the time being, as they had a mutual goal in mind. For this festival, she would allow herself to work along the knights, at least, two of them.

"I have no further words on our previous discussion." she would say, not having any reason to go into another circle of the conversation. If she stayed from this path, and destiny pitted them together, Nameless would consume the girl, as any one else in her way. You were either those she ate with, or those she ate. Everything was food if you chewed it enough.

"This festival, is already a ceasefire." she would say, "As long as I'm not being accused of nyew crimes I nyever committed, then I will have no issue." she would then glance into the face of the girl, before looking at the rest of her, wondering of her own maximum potential. The fact she was amused by a simple trick, would place Nameless above her in terms of not just power, but experience.

The day was still young, and the festival was still in its early stages of the day. "What have you nyot seen yet?" she asked, in regarding to the festival.

NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

225 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#16Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Thu May 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi
Being that the neko deity was so willing to leave the conversation as simply done and over with, she seemed to be very content with that. With a quiet nod, she was willing to just drop what was mentioned before and she would be very happy with that choice. Still, she had things she wanted to bring up, to talk about, but she wanted to respect the line that was drawn and stay on the side they came to an agreement on. Blinking quietly for a moment, she seemed to get caught up on something that was said.. and then again.. and again. Little bits of some words being.. altered? Her head tilted in some curiosity of the manner and she smiled realizing what it was once her eyes settled on it. It was like a slight accent with cute little cat sounds in place of the normal words. Honestly... it was really, really, really adorable, but she just tried to hide it.

As Aoi came to clear her head of being up in the cute accent the neko had, she had nodded once again and her hands raised, clapping together once in the air. "How can they? I've been with you aaaalll morning! I'm your perfect alibi, madam~" She replied, giggling and stepping slightly closer until the question came about. What hadn't she actually seen yet...? Well, honestly, mostly everything. She wasn't here to partake in everything, but she wanted the nostalgia of her childhood mostly. "I haven't really taken any time to explore around. It's been a number of years since I came to this place... lots of.. family troubles. Is there anything special you like to do or see? I'd be more than happy to accompany you." She laughed a little, rubbing her head. "I'm starting to sound more like a maid following their employer. Sounds rather fun, but I digress."

#17Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Fri May 25, 2018 8:09 am

Yukirochisu
Even if she had an alibi, or even if she worked at the station she knew she would still be blamed and outed for crimes. There was no reason for her to bring word just to make a point. There was no longer anything to prove. Maybe this was the turning point. Maybe she would never have to face the prejudice again, or maybe it was only going to get worse. That was something she would have to talk to Wayne about, and to find a solution would be at that time.

Years she said? So this event was annual it seemed. People must had come here to relive old memories. Perhaps a few adventures with the girl would allow her to remember the life she had before now. Just maybe she could remember everyone and everything she effected.

"I'll be accompanyaning you." she said it, offering her companionship rather, for the day. She would have taken Kanya in a perfect  world, but she had to maximize her time here. Every day spent here, was a day she gained a larger following.

"I've never been here before, so all of this is nyew." she would tell the girl. "Except the games tho', a few of them I started and passed off."

NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

209 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#18Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Fri May 25, 2018 9:43 am

Aoi Mitsurugi
So she was becoming the lead in the festivity train now? It wasn't too bad now that she seemed to have been a lot less familiar with the place than Aoi had been. That could end up being better than she thought it could if only she had the chance to do something a little more fun. However, she wasn't entirely caring of how it turned out so long as they both had some fun, right? She gave a little nod in reply and took a careful look around in the area they had been standing in. The crowd seemed to start to pick up, but it hopefully wouldn't bother the neko too much, she would hope. "If that's what you'd like, it's fine by me. I'll do my best to not let you down, ma'am~" She had replied, she had started again to look around.

Her stomach began to rumble again, though lightly, she rubbed it for a moment and smiled. "Hey! Why don't we go get some food! No need for you to keep making stuff, we can just go somewhere and I'll treat you!" She offered happily, giggling and looking for a place. Down the way, she'd see a little stand with stools for seating and unless she was denied wanting to get food, Aoi would pull the neko along until they got to the shop, sitting down with a free seat beside her. "Order anything you like, ma'am!" She cheerfully noted, making sure that the woman knew she meant what she offered.

#19Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Fri May 25, 2018 10:04 am

Yukirochisu
While a false god adventured and explored a festival with a young red headed girl with a dream, people assembled. People with only a single thing in common would gather.

The girl would nod, taking in the path she was faced with now. In the world looking in, it was just two people having fun, But between the both of them was a story of a racist authority targeting innocents, or rather, a young girl entertaining a merciless god for the sake of fun. The girl would speak with her stomach making sounds once more. While Nameless could have fed them forever, the taste of muffins would only do so much to fill an appetite. "Very well." she'd say in reply, following her along.

She would be pulled to a stand of food only to be led to a seat. Was it a cafe? What were these things called. "i will have whatever you will get." she would say, "I do nyot knyow what's good or nyot."

And it wasn't a lie. Her meals consisted of garbage, trash, muffins, fish and random animals she found, along with the assorted mortal that was unfortunate to find her with an empty belly. But none of it would be spoken of, nor would be a crime. After all, if someone wanted their own death and for it, Nameless was a god who would always answer her follower's prayers . .  .
NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

235 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#20Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Fri May 25, 2018 1:26 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi
Having her new companion for the day willing to go with her to this place made the red haired Knight extremely delighted. Whether it was that she had nothing else to do or she was just hungry herself, the reason didn't matter. Giggling happily, she led the neko along until they had arrived and took a seat on the stool. Once it was that she was also settled in her seat, she had wanted her to want to jut have whatever it was Aoi wanted. The odd choice of decision made the bubbly girl tilt her head, wondering why of all things she wanted to just settle for that. Maybe... she just didn't want to try something she didn't think she'd like? Or just not familiar with what they had so trying to order something only to not have it could be a little more of a letdown than they want? Who really knew... and frankly, Aoi knew just what she'd get for her new feline friend and herself.

Giving a nod of understanding, she called over the chef and placed their order. With the man stepping over to get to work, Aoi turned her seat towards the neko and with her hands placed on her own lap. "So, I know you told me a little about yourself... and I know you aren't too true a fan of me still, but is there anything you want to know about me?" She paused and took one hand, grabbing a bit of her hair and twirling it around her index finger. "I feel bad having you tell me about you and you not know much about me... so if there's anything you want to know, please feel free to ask." With a small smile, she waited patiently, giving the dark mage any amount of time she needed to think or decide.

#21Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Yukirochisu
Gods were nothing more than people who had power that set them above everyone else. They held a skill or something greater than all mortal, or even immortal life around them. Even demons could be gods. But unlike many of them, where they would require all to serve and pamper them, Nameless was a being that acknowledged that her own power and following was just as strong as it was... as strong as her following. She was a servant to her followers and held one master. She held no debt, as she had offered countless lives to her own devotion and-

". . . Only what you are willing to share." she would tell the girl. "I would nyot ask anything to pry. After all some results could be catastrophic." It was true in that sense. She would not ask any question that she would not answer herself, her name being the first of many. But even if it was manners or simply kindness of an obligation, no one was entitled to receive any information by giving. Anyone could deny it, and as such, Nameless would never give anything more than needed, nor would ask for anything not willing to be offered to her.

She would wait for whatever the girl had ordered, her pet only following close to rest in the proximity of her master's feet. "I know you are a knight named Mitsu, beyond that it is up to you what you wish to tell me." she would say it with a smile. After all, none of it was really that far from the truth.

NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

267 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#22Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Fri May 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Aoi Mitsurugi
Rather careful with what she was willing to let Aoi tell only made the girl chuckle. Honestly, she had no real secrets to hide from anyone, much less this woman. Not to mention that she had paled in comparison of the things she could call hiding from others, such as her families financial situations as well as the splitting from them in order for her to pursue the goals that she wanted in the ways that she wanted to. As selfish as it may have seemed, she was stubborn enough to do it and not take no for an answer. Although, now that she was a Knight, she had to tone down and refine that declaration of stubbornness if she were to keep doing what she was out to do. "I'm not worried about sharing anything at all with you. I have nothing to hide, so if anything comes up when I explain stuff, feel free to ask away." She noted, sitting herself up some as she got herself prepared.

Before she would start, two glasses of ice water were placed between the two females, to which Aoi took the first chance to take a healthy sip of to wet her lips, so to speak. "So, I suppose starting from the beginning would make things easier.. and I'll try to give a shorter version so you aren't too bored with the details." Clearing her throat in a moment of pause, she smiled as she readied her story time. "So, I was born and raised in Era and my family for generations owned a grocery store not too too far from the center of town. For years, we slowly climbed up a social ladder as our store grew in popularity and finances, which then landed the children like myself to be raised more diligently and mannerly. So, around 14 or so, we had opened a second store, where my elder brother and I were put in charge and they oversaw everything..." She stopped, taking in a deep breath and then exhaling. "I had gone with my father one day to this big event and a shady man approached him. He insisted over and over about some big offer, and despite numerous refusals from himself and my own, he pushed until finally my father-- against my advice and warnings, agreed. The next day, we found all of our things gone. Every lick of merchandise, shelving- anything that can be lifted from the ground; gone. From there tore our family to shreds. Everyone yelling and blaming another, my anger, regret, hatred all ended up awakening my magic... to which from my grandparents is rather hard to do, but not impossible." With a breath of air that felt like a weight dropped from her chest, she took another sip of her water and set the glass back down. "I have not seen them since then. I spent the last 7 or so years living with my mothers grandparents to learn to control my magic and my anger. Since then... well you know the rest from that point." With a giggle, she pulled up a sleeve of her shirt to show the Knights crest and then pulled it back over before others could see. "So! Any questions? concerns?"

#23Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Sat May 26, 2018 8:11 am

Yukirochisu
She would remain quiet and listen to the tale that was being woven before her. It didn't matter if it was true or false, as just how she spoke of it, the words chosen and how they would be said, would reveal much of her true self. Nameless would absorb it all, nodding silently as it went on, taking her own notes as she continued. After it was over, she would ask only two questions.

"Did you ever go back?" she would ask the girl. "And how could you know for sure that this offering was a trick?" She sighed, lifting a glass of water to her lips to quench her thirst. In that small moment she wondered if water magics ever drank their own water, as she ate her own magic. Could slayers do such a thing?

"It's not often that people would offer everything they have to a god, asking in a favor in return." she said it, mostly thinking out loud. "If he had taken your goods to try and offer them to me, I think the monks would hold onto it, as he would gain nothing in return, as he offered nothing of his own." she smiled, that must have been the answer. She wagged a finger at the girl, before lifting the glass further upwards to empty it. It would then get set lightly upon the table.

"You have no such powers." the voice of a murderer would speak.

"But if it's true then fate returned her to you!" the lover would then add on.

"Then maybe it would be true." Chisu would wonder, as did the many voices that spoke in silent whispers. But they would wait for the priestess to speak. . . but her voice would not rise.

"Perhaps your magic, was one of the many gifts you gained, as well as your family, in trade of this. Perhaps your wealth was long restored." she continued to speculate it. "if not, then I'm sure the monks in Era would gladly hand over the collection they have to help your family return to normalcy. "

NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

352 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

#24Aoi Mitsurugi 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Wed May 30, 2018 11:38 am

Aoi Mitsurugi
Aoi couldn't help but have a small chuckle at the neko's expense from the first question she asked. Maybe it was just a little part of her that held onto unneeded hatred. Without the chance for reply, she had let the other female finish her questions before she had taken a second to come up with the answers for them. While one was immediate and obvious for her, the other was more complicated and had given the red haired Knight something to think about. "Let's set one thing straight. I albeit disowned them over the course of the few years I spent away from them. I chose to keep this bit of resentment because it helps to fuel my magic better. it doesn't give me any ill will, I can control my anger to an extent and I never let it get to me in social interactions. Alternatively, I use it as a motivation to help to ensure that this doesn't happen to someone else. If it does, they can at least know someone out there is willing to help. So, no. I have never gone back and I probably will never." She sighed, calming herself from the start of getting worked up slightly in a moment of weakness. "And... what are you getting at? There are con men all around the world who seek out any and every weak link and drain them for everything to suit themselves. I'm positive that's what happened to us." Her arms folded at her chest, glaring in a bit of a sore spot from her implication or assumptions.

She just watched silently as the woman had gone on about how people make offerings to gods for something, willing to give up everything in return for it. Her only reply was a scoff at the thought that her father made some little offering to any god, or even implying he had gone to one such as the Nameless neko that she sat with. "That's quite a tale your spinning. Are you trying to offer me something or are you just trying to push as many of my buttons as you can?" She asked, slowly feeling them pressed in a very obvious manner from the slow change in her demeanor. "I'm not looking to get anything back. Whatever 'gift' you think they obtained had to have had a special little gift from so long ago." Though her words were colder than someone who seemed like a genuinely caring person, Aoi was much more resentful than she let on, but probably enough so that it could easily be picked up by anyone who was paying attention.

#25Yukirochisu 

It's All Fur You! [Name/Aoi] Empty Wed May 30, 2018 11:49 am

Yukirochisu
Magic. Power.

Everyone had their own costs to their magic. Nameless had killed her own followers in the name of her bloodline to ensure her own traits would only be in the hands she wanted. It wasn't for her own power, but it was to be sure that only chosen hands would carry it forward. Perhaps it was the time to tell of her own price she paid, but perhaps not to a knight. Certainly not a knight.

She would go on, and Nameless would listen saying no words to her speculations. She had grown a bit hostile in her words. Perhaps it was something she said, or didn't say. Perhaps it was the time to speak again, to explain her thoughts.

"I say so, as you have no proof that he was for your misfortune. However likely he was a con man, it is easily as likely that he had taken them, in an effort to double your wealth, as gods would do." she spoke now, not of herself, but of many other gods that would exist, just as she did. "I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just exploring lives we cannot live. After all, we are ourselves. I cannot read your mind, and you to mine. And even so, you could never understand my past, as I cannot understand yours." it was strange to come from her, but she would continue.

"Whatever the case, whatever your wishes, I hope you live your life to the fullest she would say." she would smile and look around, wondering what would arrive. She would look down at her pet and find her just as curious.
NAMELESS,
MOTHER OF SETSUNA

274 Words
Neko Queen

Snow Vulpix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum