Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sights of Distraction.(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elise 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Tue May 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Elise
It was a way of passing time at this time at this point for her, to distract the mind from various things on her mind and busy with other small things for the moment. But also wondered why she she continued to just roam around here, all it did was just continue her thoughts of disliking people and groups of them even more.

So to distract the mind she would actually be seriously looking upon the stalls and what people were selling to get the itch off of her mind the thoughts she normally knew it was good to hide away such things, it would only cause problems not only for her but for other people as well.

Even then distractions would hopefully do her good to actually try to not given into the horrible thoughts she carried that she wanted to do on other people. Out of spite, rage various buried past she had with in until some one knew who she was and remembered who she was for sure she would never mention it to anyone again. But until that vary time arrived she would have to toy not only with her own thoughts, But her own desires and problems.

In the end she needed to think about how she wanted to look and what exactly she was looking for objects where nice but she in the end never felt the need for the material, So whatever she was shopping her she would learn over time at this point.

But the single problem still rises slow with Priscilla while she roamed quietly, the one she always avoids, even avoiding for just the few moments. Continuing walking upon the people the she thought slowly and realize, one thing in her mind slowly kept going into such a the thought.

Maybe just maybe she could just maybe, break the neck of one of the stall owners, not only that just maybe even make a knife and quietly tear a person into pieces and leave it open to all for see, The display of violence to such a degree then just no other reason to just feel the relief of such problems to just be gone, to rid the aggression built with in her that always slowly builds up at vastly random points of her day or if lucky months, But anything to rid the overly dangerous desire for such events in her mind.

Her only purple eye focusing on various necklaces that where made by a peaceful looking goldsmith, why such a person would go here and why not just make a shop was something she wondered. All of varying stones, gems and even neatly polished rocks that were not as costly for people to buy if they really wanted, something Priscilla could find a bit admirable of this goldsmith. With that she would slowly travel to the next stall and the person who would selling items.

While she slowly walked to the next one she felt her hands twitch for one simple moment, Fighting such a feeling always became harder for her, she knew it lingered even if she did not think about it.

Last edited by Priscilla Ivalice on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:39 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Even if she was a barmaid now for one of the most busy pub here, Lilja wondered where she would spend her money on but she rather just not spend money on all the stuff that was sold on the festival, it wasn't worth it. But at this point in her life, with her amnesia that didn't seem to go away, nothing seemed to be worth it. All she wanted was her life back, she wanted to carry the name that didn't feel like her own; Nastasya.

She had no idea what this amnesia had triggered, why it happened and so on, it didn't seem that Odin or Caius knew either. But her former partners in crime seemed to be busy as well and she didn't feel like bothering them as answers didn't come only. She stared at the gems that the goldsmith was selling, one as blue as ice, it reminded her of something and she wanted to have it, it lay perfectly on the edge of the stall, very easy to nick if only she would distract the goldsmith. Which was easy, the brutal honest man seemed to be so proud of his work, she had looked at the stone for seconds, not giving the man the idea she liked it and stared at other items and asked him how he got time for all that sort of things and if he had a business card or address if she could visit him later, as she had such a small time to watch the festival at all.

Which was a lie, she had here around since about day one. And thank god she had Kurdran around and the bar else she would already have died from the boredom. So she listened to the explanation and turned her wrist and held on to the blue stone, dropping it in her pocket very casually. When she was done talking to the smith, she walked away with some address that she didn't try to remember and she hoped on to the rest, she wasn't aware if someone saw her nick the gem, but she walked on to sit a bit away from the stalls to look at the icey blue colour, it reminded her of Victoire, but she didn't know why and tried very hard to remember.

If only this festival wasn't so damn boring.

#3Elise 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:01 am

Elise
Slowly the sound of people talking to themselves finally started to drown out her thoughts for the moment. For the moment the desire and thoughts had passed beyond the burning and continued need to just kill some one. It seemed some one who was talking to the goldsmith she seemed like a normal lady asking about a a gem of sort which was also the point that broke her thought.

But it just means she could do something that just wasn't kill. She would look upon the various gems and stones around there were few that caught her interest. Only really some blood stones in which was a bit something she could take into account of wanting only because of the long tales she heard that blood stone did to help people with a lot of negatives in life or so that is how the story is. She would consider the risk of it depending on the price but she did not want to ask for the moment she wanted to look at more things.

There was not much that her eye really felt like was anything that good for her to buy or want. But a blood stone necklace was still a lot more interesting, But that could also be in the name of that over anything else.

So it left her to wonder what to do in such situation does she really want such a that gem just so far over a name of the gem it might not be worth it, So she would continue looking around. This one for a moment, wondered what was upon the next stalls while she wondered if it would be worth it, As well as if she had would have the money for such things the down side for her giving what a lot of things she had.

So she had to think about how to what else to do while she checked what she had left, which thinking it how it seemed for her, adding it up she did not have the money for anything at this stand if she did not want to starve for a fair at least a day or two.

she would slowly weight out her options on what to do for the moment. While she looked upon the other stall she would consider how badly she would want something that was just more of material then needed, After all Priscilla never really kept or wanted material objects.

She would slowly pace around while she thought and made her choices. She wanted to be clear about it. But also not paying attention to if she would run into anyone else or not while she was pacing around she did not care if she was out of anyone single persons way or not it was nothing important to her. To her, she wanted to control the thoughts of wanting material things over what was needed to live, keeping the thought of maybe if needed he may have to give into such things she avoided doing to if she wanted to do both.

#4Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:36 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
She thanked the smith for his information and wondered if it was okay to visit him later, something she wouldn't do but now that she got the gem it was a lot better. As she turned her back to the smith, this grin spread on her lips, she noticed the woman she had seen previously next to her with the stall and she wondered how much more fun it would be to simply show someone that she got one of those gems. So she walked a few steps towards the woman and took out the gems, "Shame, how something so beautiful can be so expensive." She let her red eyes look at her, "If only people knew other ways to get what they wanted."

Perhaps it was simply because she was bored for too long and had not get to a point of being able to do anything else but being bored, serving drinks, waiting for four of her friends to show up at moments that made her no longer bored. It was kind of pathetic. But than again that was her life right now, Lilja her life and now she realized how much more fun Nastasya would probably be and that she couldn't wait for her memories back. She was waiting, it wouldn't take long for a smith to figure out something was missing, especially not because they were only so many gems with that colour.

1. 2. 3.

"Hey stop the thief."

#5Elise 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:07 am

Elise
Her tuned out mind seemed to snap back rather quickly with such a a sound of something being a miss. With that however she was pretty interested in these turn of events, It would work in her favor. But he would have to leave herself to the thought of between making this worst or helping.

It was an interesting debate in her mind really it seemed to allow her to slowly think about it really, did she owe anything to this goldsmith? Would this goldsmith do anything aside form thank her in return and leave it at that, It wasn't in something she would think was any good for her.

Keeping in her mind how life worked with her the reason why she was how she was now because she helped the people who steal and various other wrong deeds and she got paid back with favors. they either honored said favor, avoided and never spoke to her again or she killed them. All three were positive in her mind in which Priscilla did not mind keeping in her thought.

So in turn Priscilla would take this moment to check if anyone else would start a chase or anything about it, With only her single eye so far has not seen any one moving or really doing anything else so she figured would she would quietly as quietly as she could be act like she would chase after whomever it was who took some it but not to take them, To help them get away and stop anyone who tried to stop them from getting away.

She would see if they would play the game of favor for favor if not, Priscilla wouldn't have second thoughts about turning away from her starting goal and giving the jewel thief up, dangerous and cruel yes but Priscilla often mention ed she is either simple and easy to deal with or a nightmare, But in turn it was also how she would have to deal with people as well, It was a never ending game or favor and choosing weather to keep them or be forgotten much like she normally intended.

So it seemed a moment after mentioned of it to her Priscilla would like she would be off to chase them, But would quickly make herself out of sight because being a mage like her based off of shadows she would know how to avoid sight while she looked for said person, In her mind while trying to find to them she would hoped the person would notice it would make the chase more fun until she could get them alone to talk to them.

She would attempt to try not to smile or seem too serious if anything she could easily be mistaken for the thief herself since she ran off not too long after hearing the words of something being stolen so this would work both in the thief's favor as well if they thought it was her.

Only time, fate and other people would be the judging factor in this situation and event, It was the small rush she lived for sometimes in which would could easily admit too as long with her tiny murder habit, But that would not be mentioned until or unless needed.

#6Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:38 pm

Nastasya Crowe ✝
There were many things that could go through someone's head when you heard: Hey, stop the thief. In Lilja her case it wasn't that much, the thrill of the party simply started. Her life had been a bit dull, serving people the best beer in Orchidia, simply staring and catering at a wedding, not the best thing to do. It was rather dull and at this moment, she could rather start to run off but that would be rather boring, especially because she didn't get into action, the goldsmith doubt for a second that she was the person that stole the ice blue gem, apart from that because no one was reaction and only looking daft at the goldsmith that yelled the command, no one seemed to be able to pinpoint who the culprit was.

Why Lilja had spoken to the woman now standing next to her, was because she had seen how she had looked at the blood red gems. "How about we share the burden, we can grab the gems you like because at this point the goldsmith isn't there, what you think?" It was a risk she was willing to take, in case this person was a goody goody, she could still teleport away, it was going to be difficult but she was sure she would be good enough and she remembered the looks of the pub very well, perhaps Odin wouldn't be happy with her but still. She could always go back to Oak in that case.

Perhaps she got the wrong person though as the strangers looked at her strange, damn, she had to pay better attention. She looked over her shoulder and wondered if she could mess up the crowd and end back up at the stall to take some more. She actually didn't need that but only the ice blue gem she had now, reminding her of Victoire. She started to walk a little faster, the goldsmith wasn't an idiot. She had to run and disappear, if she could teleport, she had a back up plan, how could she get so fast in the pub and serve people, there would be a dobbelganger. But first; she would have to get out of here and she started to walk faster until she dashed away.

#7Elise 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:19 am

Elise
It just seemed as she suggested that Priscilla could no longer help hiding that slightly devilish smile."Oh my quite the risk taker you are."She mentioned but that smile was gone as quickly as it game because Priscilla did not seemed to really play around much for a moment until it become a game of getting what she wanted, Personally she was a bit more taken back by it but it did not show. It was a rare that some one would work and want to give her something in return, It was an interesting twist maybe Priscilla had some one more interesting and different to with work for the moment.

Her tone and mannerism would change now."I can admit fully now since, You are strange to offer such a thing."You could hear her slight chuckle but that moment of worry seemed like it could be over. Priscilla did not loom over her or anything else Priscilla in fact turned around to look around all of them." Generally I would have just helped you get away and it would not have a been a problem."Priscilla mentioned and then said."But I shall agree to your offer, I only really want just one stone my self."Priscilla would not mention what one.

Crossing her arms and with that only one eye looked at her and said."What exactly do you want do you think I need to do for my part of the deal?"Priscilla asked Priscilla would not mention her options, Murder? fight some one? use magic and just sneak her way from shadows to do so, All were such options she could think up, Then again these ladies both did not know the extent to one another powers.

She would only just keep this blood stone even if the stories they told or the legends blood stones where true, yes she had to get one by wrong means, Priscilla did not personally care how she get one, this favorable exchange would work out so far for the moment but until and it all worked out. After all it would not be the first time some one said one thing and did another on her when that happen Priscilla was less reasonable, So far she did not think this would happen.

"No one else followed me my dear, as long as we are not too loud no one will hear us."
Priscilla mentioned. After all most people just saw her go, That was it, Unless it changed otherwise she would assumed she was the only one who followed."If needed I can lead them away as well. I have my ways."It was to sweeten the deal mostly but was welling to even more of a distraction a bit more if needed since most likely people would most likely to either stand there and watch or some one would try and be a hero she had options for both, It was like Priscilla already coming with more ideas to do then speaking of them.

#8Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:21 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Nastasya shrugged, "It's better than being bored. Apart of course from getting caught but I got some tricks up my sleeve." She grinned, it was a risk indeed, not only to go back and steal some other things, especially because she wasn't interested and second, to ask someone randomly, but perhaps she was at this point that she was so bored about it that she gave up on the whole ordeal. But she had made a good guess, the lingering or wanting she had seen because of one of the stones made this person like her; she wanted to have what belonged to them. She felt the stone's cold through the pocket of her jeans against her skin. She looked back at the woman, whose name she didn't even know but that were troubles for later, "Well," she looked shortly over her shoulder, the gold smith had not spotted her as he was looking, "I just want to teach him a lesson, he would run after me, but that means that his stand is empty. Take what you can and meet me at the Swineherd Pop up bar, I will get you a drink ready and look like I have been there the whole day already." She said with a grin, she left out that she could teleport that distance rather quickly so it would be surprised if she was there already there the whole time. The stall after all was in the middle of the festival, near the other plaza.

"However if you have any better ideas, I'm open for suggestions, of course feel free to get those stones with your own manerism, I mean no one else should see you. Perhaps even tell the gold smith that you protected the stall for him might give you some jewels extra." Nastasya shrugged as she had no idea how a man like that would work, she walked around Priscilla because now she would be standing between her and the goldsmith. She didn't have much time more.

#9Elise 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Elise
Yet again this situation got stranger each moment this plan slowly pieced together. But this almost seemed like the kind of thing Priscilla lived for in some way. It seemed like as long as she was not attempted to be screwed over or this person did not rat Priscilla out this would be an interesting small task that she got herself into. For the moment Priscilla would do it her way just to show a sign of trust if that would be anyway, But Priscilla always learn to keep in mind that people might try and pull a fast one on her.

It would be typical and almost easily guess when Priscilla. She then ask nicely just one simple question."I can go a long with that."She could admit easily, Priscilla knew murder and fighting was  horrible idea for her to do currently in this area."I will just simply ask before I do anything."the one eyed lady said with a plain straight face."How will i know you won't rat me out my dear?"Priscilla said it in such a manner that it did not seem rude or overly aggressive about it either, It was Priscilla's way of putting a small amount of faith into this woman that if she did it she would be fine as well.

Priscilla would have her own way out of it as well if things went sour in any manner, this woman did not know what Priscilla could do. But A shadow mage did not reveal her tricks until the time is right and she needed too."Who knew I would be doing a "favor" too a barmaid huh?"Priscilla had that chuckle that she was at least in some manner not just super serious and a heartless person who could not take a job.

"My ways are doing things are a bit different."Plainly mentioned to her."I will tell you what I mean by different after the task is done and I talk to you afterwards." She would turn around with her slight smile fading away."I await your call to when I shall go into action, After all it is better he does not notice who we both are right away." Priscilla seemed to be willing to play along she had a back up plan if it did not work and the goldsmith realize who they both where but she wouldn't reveal what that was.

#10Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:01 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
She was never one to be a great fan of people. At this point, there might be only two and she was even pushing herself away from those facts as it was a dangerous thing to like people, to hold them dear and find them important in her life. Life could take them away, life could do other cruel and terrible things to make it difficult to do a certain task only because of that. However as she had made a guess in the ways of this woman, it seemed to be that for once she was not punished for her insensitive behaviour but that she was awarded. This woman seemed to be exactly like herself, her question only already made Lilja smile, "You don't know. I mean I can tell you now that I will not because it would be heavily dull and I rather see how far we can get away with this but you do not know me and neither do I know you, so we are basically a threat to the both of us." It was an honest answer, she would not rat out this person simply and only because that would be a rather dull adventure and only to save her own skin, which she did not care about, she could teleport her way out of any difficult situation, she did not need this childish behaviour.

So even when the plan was unfolded, she was a bit surprised to hear someone call her a barmaid, the thing was that it was simply true so that was not so bad. It just made her realize how much her life had become or well how dull. But she grinned as Priscilla seemed to agree, "Oh I do not mean to fill in what you should or should not do, that is up to you. I will see you at the pub, I need to get away from you first else he would notice. You will know when he chases me." She had an idea to call out loudly shit when he saw her, only so the chase would be more fun. So she mingled into the crowd to get a distance between her and Priscilla so she would be far on the other side, she stopped, making sure that people had to go around her and she pushed someone out of sight so the goldsmith saw her.

She heard a simple there she is and her red eyes looked shortly at Priscilla before turning her head shortly at the goldsmith, she should not dash off, else he would not chase and she should also not run too fast, she needed to give her new partner in crime some time to fix it.

#11Elise 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Elise
Smart woman she would give her that and with how it was worded lead Priscilla to have a better feeling a bit this and so she just said. "Well good news for you then, I can agree and have a small amount of trust in you."Priscilla said. Even then for the moment mentioning that Priscilla would do the rarer thing and say the following."It is a good basis to start with, So neither of us are strangers, I am Priscilla." It was her actual name she did not hide it for once. The puzzle was a little less of them being against one another.

Priscilla then leans over slightly to whisper."The moment you distract him or whatever you plan to do, Do not worry for me being seen. I have a few tricks."She would actually mention them too."I work off of being a shadow mage, If anything goes too bad I will blend in some where and be safe."It was her mentioning she can do."That will allow you to get away yourself if something does go wrong, If some one does track me I will deal with them accordingly as well."That part Priscilla did not mention on hundred percent what she would be doing if that was needed to be done.

With that all out of the way she would stand as she would normally. But mentioned to her "I will trail off now and lay waiting some where close by paying attention." The plan was a go in her mind now at this point. trailing off by just walking into over to a wall with a shadow and just seemingly almost melting into it effortlessly, her outline could be picked up on the wall just like it was shadow of some one walking past her but just not a person anywhere near but she did not need to keep that in mind it could give her away but it was a sign she had passed them and went to go into place for this to go situation to go down.

There was not much else she need to go personally she thought she had to do. after getting into place she stopped hiding and waited by the goldsmith stand and acted like she had not been their before, but looked upon the stones and gems. How long she wanted would be up to her after all Priscilla could wait as long as needed. It was a weird feeling having faith in some one else for once while she was waiting and to do something she found more of fun, But what else could happen afterwards was interesting to do since gems and stone could either be worth something, trade material various uses that could be done. But this one eyed lady would figure it out afterwards while the waiting was going on. Fitting in like she was looking at the stone yet again intently and like she may buy something while waiting.

#12Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:52 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Lilja had been honest about her answer, you did not know when to trust someone in this world. She had made a brave guess because she had been rather bored and had seen the look in the eyes of this woman and that was more fun. She was glad that her answer was satisfying and a small grin appeared on her lips when her new partner in crime introduced herself, "Certainly, I am Lilja. Nice to meet you." especially in these circumstances, that made it less dull. Perhaps she should start to use her real name again but if she was that criminal with that name, Lilja would be the safest bet, even if she had told Kurdran her real name. She did not think of herself yet as Nastasya anyway, with her memory loss, she was Lilja.

She turned her red eyes back on Priscilla because shortly being lost in her memories had turned her gaze into the distance. Shadow.. shadow mage? She felt a twist behind her own heart and shook her head almost invisibly, "Ah that is amazing." She felt a short moment of jealousy, she used to be a shadow mage or so she believed and now stuck to light magic. "Sounds like a great plan. I look forward to see you in the pub." she said with a grin again and tried to not show that jealousy, it might be just a short moment of a look in her eyes.

And she gave a short nod after Priscilla said she would be waiting and Lilja made her way a bit away, to be spotted. She looked like a deer being caught in a spotlight but she was not, she was waiting, one step closer, another step closer, she should run away at the right time else he might not follow her and if he almost catch, she would teleport. She hoped she would be able to do that. One step closer and she would get one step further away, a dance that had a distance, a hatred in the line of dancing instead of with your lover but she would be uncaught, she was small and easy to mingle in a crowd that did not understand, she did not run too fast, the smith must follow her a little more so Priscilla had time, else she would fail and that would mean a dull ending again.

#13Elise 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:28 am

Elise
It would all slowly piece into place like a small puzzle for them both, It was nice to for Priscilla to have in mind for a moment it would keep her mind on the straight and forward for now, there was a few things she needed to keep in mind of anything else of what was to most likely to come for her or even the both of them, It was that feeling of a rush she had not done achieved in a while. It would distract her mind from other feeling she had on her for now slowly anyway.

getting herself to come out of a shadow of a tree. Priscilla looked around to how far away she was too the stall. She realized she was not too far off and got there as quickly but walking and normally as she could. After all she managed so well because she could act normal and not seem like anything was amiss with her. No evil grin, no odd timed or noticeable smile. Just looked like she was going back to actually buy something like a normal person or was looking along the other stalls but she was not too far away from the goldsmiths stall.

She would just now wait to see the sign she needed to see. It was quite nice to wait while she did looking like she almost was not in the near the group of people at all while looking around like she was trying to find a different stall but not looking out of place. But she was not so far away but not 100% at the stall, it was her way of making sure this could continue with how it all worked for her and waiting to see and make sure a person would run first before she would head that way and take the gems either a small amount or a decent amount that she could get away with, with out it being noticed either until he got back or for a long time after that. It wouldn't be that much of a longer wait she assumed then again this had to work equally as her currently partner in crime.

It was a quite peaceful moment other wise it was like a calm before a storm with her being ready and waiting, listening to anything around her that might be the sign she needed to go into act but she was in sight for Lilja to see her.

#14Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:44 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Right, she forgot one thing. Her magic did not always work the way she wanted. She had only figured out the way to disappear and reappear at some points, that did not always go immediately as planned but it had worked, four times previously and that made it so that she forgot how she would give a sign to Priscilla. She needed a bit of a head start now if she wanted to disappear. Her magic was based on light magic, it shouldn't be all too difficult to have her disappear in a flash instead of with a simple poof sound and nothing around her. But she had to make sure that she would not show up with a big flash on the other side, the Swineherd stand wouldn't be a save place to hide in that case anymore.

She looked over her shoulder. The merchant came by closer and yet she had enough to round a corner, as she expected it to be a dead end, it was. No one was here and that meant that she would have to get the flare up into the air, maybe if she could climb up. She quickly felt in her pocket but the gem she had stolen was still there. She dug her nails in the little scraps on the wall and tried to hoist herself up, she wouldn't make it too the roof before she would have to disappear but that was okay, that was no problem. As long as Priscilla would see the sign. She heard a vague "There you are" because she couldn't care less.

She needed a few more steps, she wasn't sure if she could simply teleport if he would have a hold on her ankle so she tried to pull her legs up as high as possible. This was the chance that she had, the only one. She moved her right hand up in the air, she had not performed magic apart from the teleportation so she felt a bit afraid but there it was, a small star shot up into the air to let it rain down as a star shower on the festival. No one would guess this was a sign, no one but her partner in crime and with that, she felt the slight familiar sensation of the twist behind her belly button and she disappeared.

To reappear in the back of the Swineherd stand. What a wonderful idea, now she had to wait for Priscilla to appear.

#15Elise 

Sights of Distraction.(Open) Empty Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Elise
Looking around as she did calmly, quietly and ever so read at any point. It was just during the moment of looking around she looked at the people around her, why not learn and keep in mind the things around her still being the same. However she looked at the people around her quietly and ever so only to gauge what was around her, what kind of people where, who they where here? all the general thoughts she could have around people and her thoughts. Looking upon a few family's walking around laughing and smiling in which is was odd for her to see in a while.

looking upon the sky and noticed what was out of place it was the sign she was looking for.So with that she took too action in a near matter of moments, It seemed like Priscilla had stepped into action a lot more quickly then most people would assume but she also made it to be sure she was ready to go into. Standing at the stand and grabbing various gems that caught her interest and some that may be worth something in value. While collecting wondering what her partner in crime would want to do with the gems she gathered for them both?

For that moment Priscilla then finished collecting as many as she could with her hands and pockets and broke off running towards a shadow quickly. It seemed some one wanted to stop her since he noticed the gold smith had left. The hey stop come back here same into her mind, but it was almost in her mind that she could not hear it at all. The major problem was Priscilla's mind tuned out and revered to something different....something dangerous, That she knew would happen didn't care if did.

It seems in that moment as soon as she heard the order to stop Priscilla turned around and just punched the person hard enough in the nose to cause them to bleed and as a few other people just watched, no one else would try so Priscilla just went on her way running and hide off quietly on her way in the shadows slowly moving towards where to go to next, her stop at the pub stall she was asked to go to to meet her partner, This just went off quietly for the rest of while she made her way to her meeting point.

When she did arrive, Priscilla looked as she normally did and quietly sat down on a bar stool"Bar-maid could I get a Bloody Mary please my dear."Priscilla acted like a normal person at this point with no odd signs at all it was just how Priscilla was. If this woman knew all of the things Prscilla could do and has done asking for a bloody mary was kind of a dangerous foreshadow to her actions."Unless you do not serve that with this set up."Priscilla said laughing about it slightly in humor.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum