Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Tue May 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Tsukiko

WORDS: 508 | TAG: @ |    

Festivals were meant to be entertaining, and perhaps it was for that reason that Tsukiko had been looking forward to her arrival in Orchidia so much. The festival sounded like an excellent opportunity to play and fool around a little, but little did she knew life had something different in store for her. Things first started early in the morning, while most people were still waking up in the comfort of their warm beds a small cloaked figure was already walking along the various vendor stalls in search for something fun or entertaining for her to pursue. Some might have called her a pursuer of entertainment, and that might have been quite a correct way to identify her.

The lass had just reached a small plaza, one that was still quite unoccupied thanks to the early hours when all of a sudden she felt a sharp pain course through her body. It was quite difficult for her to describe the sensation in all honesty. In a way she might have labeled it as being similar to being choked, for she gasped for air but no longer how many times she tried, she felt like a fish out of the water.

Her body started to lose its strength, her legs shaking slightly as she felt her body collapse down onto her knees. A series of soft coughs followed as she found her pained expression reflected in a small pool of water on the ground before her.

If anyone else had been around it must have been a peculiar sight for sure, the way those red markings on her cheek pulsed eerily, almost like the veins of some sort of magical network, and yet their faint glow was stronger than ever.

"Is this the limit of her body?"

Her tone lacked its usual playfulness, a hand raised to her own forehead. Her body was burning with a fever, and she knew the cause of it. Whenever Tsukiko started to feel unwell there were usually two possible reasons for it. Either she overexerted herself and was exhausted, something a simple night of rest would resolve without much issue, the other problem was a bit more complicated.

Some people called Tsukiko's condition a curse, and in a way, they were quite right. Himura Tsukiko was cursed. Certainly, her current state granted her unnatural powers, but the fact remained that her body was infected by a mysterious parasitic entity. It was likely for that reason the lass had that unnatural condition where her body rejected any and all attempts of being healed by magical means.

Her hand lowered to the ground as she realized that there was no doubt that the reason she was feeling so sick right now was that of the other cause: the parasite was growing stronger.

"I need to find a means to raise Tsukiko's compatibility..." her voice was lowered to but a mere whisper, barely audible as she tried to push her body back onto its feet. It was way too early for her to already give up...

If thou gaze long into an abyss,

the abyss will also gaze into thee.

"Fortunately,I'm not afraid of the dark~"
- Tsukiko Himura

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Tsukiko on Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 5:58 am

Lacie Eventide
She was wearing a black dress and those cute beige heels. Her long orange hair in soft curls and wearing a scarf to protect her head from the bright sun that might show up later. Also, it worked perfectly well to later hide your face in case of possible very dangerous people. If only she heard something from Lucifer her obsession would stop, she would not have to be afraid about being on a festival and bump into people she didn't want to see. Even better was that it was now empty but her bright red hair surely made it easy to spot her. She didn't stop though, she didn't give up and soon enough her world would be about her alone.

But right now she could use something to drink, like apple juice? She walked towards the plaza, she would be gone before too many people would show up. However the plaza was basically empty enough to see everyone else around and there surely was a strange stranger over there. Now Lacie was collecting very useful people around her and on top of her list was now Lucifer but he surely had trouble finding her sister which was logical but this one, this one looked interesting as well. "You okay over there?"

#3Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 501 | TAG: @ |    

It didn't take long for her to be approached by someone, the voice judging from the sound of it belonging to a female. She had just regained her footing and felt her body cooling down just barely enough for her state to be considered stable. However, as a cursory glance was aimed at the female she couldn't help but notice the stranger seemed around the age of her vessel, perhaps a bit older? The tone of the voice suggested concern, and that by itself might have been something she could use to her advantage.

"Mhmm, I'm fine~ Was just feeling a bit unwell."

The red eyes of the lass gazed with a hint of curiosity at the woman, wondering whether it was curiosity or concern that had drawn her to approach. Whatever the case might have been, the fact she was willing to approach her was already something worthy of note, considering the unnatural look she had. Whether it was the white hair, the red eyes or the mysterious markings on her skin, people often had a reason to remain wary and on guard, and the activities she had engaged in within Oak didn't make it easier either!

"I'm grateful for your concern, although I'm mildly surprised you were willing to approach me." She giggled softly, a finger raised to her own cheek as she trailed the tip along the veins that pulsed lightly with magic. "Most would rather leave me be than to interact with me unless necessary, it's why I usually tend to wear my cloak, now if only the hood would stay on more often."

Smiling briefly at her jest she lowered her hand back to her side, allowing it to disappear beneath her cloak while she tried to usher the conversation along.

"This festival is quite peculiar, isn't it? The rumors often say that Fiore is filled to the brim with interesting people, and that festivals are often a great reason for all of them to gather together and yet until now I have yet to meet anyone who draws my attention."

The girl lamented softly before recalling that, at least according to her vessel's brother there was this thing called social etiquette that was meant to make conversations more pleasant. What did it involve again? Ah right, when interacting with someone you were meant to properly introduce yourself.

"I am Da-" She paused for a moment, almost realizing she had gleefully introduced herself as the parasite that infected the girl when she quickly corrected herself. "A daring traveler~ Tsukiko is my name, Tsukiko of the Himura clan. It is a pleasure to meet you~"

Oh, gods, it was fortunate that she was a good actress, else she might have spilled the beans right there and then, but she had to admit this stranger had drawn her curiosity. To approach her vessel without disdain, fear or disgust was quite an unusual event, most people usually were quite afraid of something silly like being infected by her 'affliction'.

- Tsukiko Himura

#4Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 6:40 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie wasn't surprised she was feeling unwell, just look at her, those things on her skin couldn't describe something healthy. Now she was healthy, she was allowed to complain about the world again as she wasn't all that miserable herself anymore. This is a good thing though ever since losing her own soul that is, it was all getting better and better, it was a good thing and she kept remembering that to herself, she surely became a nicer person that way too, to herself at least.

"and most people are fools to see the bigger picture." It was not some thing to do today, she wasn't going to pretend to be Alice, she was just being Lacie, trying to find powerful people around her to pester Alice and to protect herself for anything and the freaks would stand out the most. And this girl become even more interesting than Lacie had expected. She was surely happy for some dumb reason to hear that the stranger had not met an interesting person before. "How unfortunate." she said too sarcastic but that was the whole idea.

She remained by Tsukiko her side who introduced herself, "Let's say that this empty festival just become fuller of interesting things. I'm Lacie."

#5Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 6:53 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 501 | TAG: @ |    

A hearty laugh escaped Tsukiko's lips at Lacie's comment about how most people were fools who couldn't see the bigger picture. "No kidding, just because I look like this, people automatically assume that I'm either cursed or some sort of demon in disguise. Well, they aren't 'entirely' wrong but still..."

A sheepish grin lingered on her lips as she was sure her words would have coaxed some curiosity out of the lady, and upon hearing the sarcastic response the lass snickered briefly. "Woe is me~ To think that I traveled all the way from my country to Fiore to meet such people, and instead I find a pretty lady trying to flirt with me instead~"

Teasingly poking out her tongue at the jest Tsukiko nodded her head lightly in agreement as the stranger introduced herself as 'Lacie', the words that accompanied her introduction leading the lass to nod her head lightly in approval. "You're quite correct in your statement there Lacie-san~"

Surely yet another cause of curiosity for Lacie, for the addition of a suffix to her name was something quite unusual to hear in Fiore.

"Festivals are meant to be interesting and exciting! And if they aren't... it's up to us to make them so, right?"

- Tsukiko Himura

#6Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 7:09 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie laughed shortly and softly, "Yes well we aren't all perfect." Her faith in Illumin has been destroyed already with her perfect sister, so perhaps this was faith telling her the other way around. So it was only more perfect to have a deal with a Lich and now meeting some sort of well whatever the hell this kid was. She gave a wry smile but she surely was amused, "I can see some people underestimate a gift." Well not everyone would consider it a gift but the good ones, "Care for a drink somewhere?"

Which was a too smooth reply for a girl that juts said that Lacie was flirting with her. She wasn't sure if she was actually up for that to be fair she never had anything else to think about but the revenge that she wanted her for her miserable life. This was surely confusing but she played that game now, or was she really playing a game? "I couldn't agree more Tsukiko, if only there were other people but now we can do whatever we want." Not be bothered about anyone, especially not her sister, her fiance or anyone else that knew that Lacie should be arrested for whatever dumb reason Alice had given it, attempt on murder or something? She shook her head, "So what do you like to do?"

#7Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 7:25 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 343 | TAG: @ |    

Nobody was perfect, and yet some people strived for perfection. It was quite ironic if one considered the fact that she was created as the result of a man seeking perfection, and yet her answer might have been just as amusing. Her lips curved up into a smile as she answered Lacie's statement with one of her own. "Of course, nobody is perfect. It is through the flaws and faults of people that the interesting aspects of humanity arise. And those who claim they are perfect? They are delusional fools."

Even she, a creation made by a magus who had lived far past any human had done still couldn't be considered perfect, for if she had been then her vessel wouldn't have been forced to endure such a strain upon her body.

Still, Lacie's description of labeling her 'curse' as a gift made Tsukiko snicker briefly as she nodded her head in agreement. "All depends on how you wield it~"

Still, the smooth reply that followed in response to her teasing comment about flirting led the red-eyed lass to snicker briefly in amusement before she nodded her head in agreement. "A drink to start the day sounds like an excellent idea, I was about to suggest the same so I guess great minds do truly think alike."

A soft hum followed at the question about what she wanted to do the lass raised a finger to her chin and hummed softly. "I'm not certain~ I kind of want to do something that would draw out the interesting people we seek, but unfortunately this vess--- I mean my body is still adapting so it would be a foolish notion to seek out conflict."

Turning her head lightly into Lacie's direction she added with a grin. "So I guess for now I'll accept your invitation and play along with the date game~"

Yet, one could only help but wonder what game they were truly playing, and who of the two was the one doing the playing...

Lacie hmm? I wonder how compatible she would be...

- Tsukiko Himura

#8Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 am

Lacie Eventide
She didn't strife for perfection but the heck the world could be so much more perfect but at this point the red head tried to forget that right now, there were other things that mattered and that was that she was still a weak human being that couldn't do anything without counting on others, surely she had one round of fictory but that was not really fair as the person was already weakened but no one would hear that in the story of the victor. But she needed to play this right to get another strong well what to call it properly, bodyguard. At least this one might scare of the beings thanks to the red lines on her body. "first of all I totally agree with you and yet second of all, even with my flaws I can call myself perfect." Because she had another version that was not perfect. And where she first thought in Angels and the Divine and everything, she learned that that didn't work and that Demons and other bad things might be better counted on. "I definitely agree on that." It was a shame though that no one could simply talk about what they really thought without being denied about it or judged, she remembered singing that horrible song about her sister on the cloudy day in Hargeon and it had taken things in a good way but still it was a dangerous to do.

Although this person gave her the feeling that she could be totally honest about that. But she might see how that would go on the spot as she asked Tsukiko to go and have a drink with her, as she had planned the whole time. She asked what her new friend would do, well friend was a bit overbearing yet but still, "We can always try later." her instinct had been right, after all she was looking for a definite line about how to figure out that people thought the same about her and the thing was that she was perhaps far too obsessed with one person. It was maybe a good idea to get a bigger target than one person that looked like her.

She only frowned as she moved a few steps ahead into a direction to get some drinks.. date? Ah well.

#9Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 10:22 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 229 | TAG: @ |    

"Oh?" A soft hum escaped the white-haired lass her lips as Lacie mentioned how she agreed entirely with her, yet soon clarified further that even with all her flaws, she could still consider herself perfect. "What exactly is perfection? People always continue to strive beyond, never relenting in their pursuit." The girl's question carried quite some weight and despite the cheerful nature of her mannerisms, there was something else about her, something... different.

"Of course~ There are plenty of ways for us to approach our ambitions, and fortunately I imagine we have plenty of time left to try another time."

She chuckled softly as they walked side by side along the path leading into the festival area, and after a moment she raised a hand, gesturing at a small fenced off area. It appeared it was a terrace of some sorts, belonging to one of the various establishments that participated in the festivities of the Flower Festival and after a brief glimpse one could easily see that it was barely in use right now, no doubt the result of the early hour. "How about we get a drink here? Considering the time of the day it's going to be quiet and easy to order something~"

It certainly seemed like a good idea, and it would also allow them to continue their conversation without needing to worry about unpleasant disruptions.

- Tsukiko Himura

#10Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 10:33 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie could easily see herself as a perfection if you compared her with the wrong edition which was her sister Alice. But that was alright and with the last answers that her friend had given her, she was sure she could say something but she didn't want to immediately sound pathetic. She brushed her fingers through her red hair and threw it over her shoulder, "Well it's easy to compare perfection if you know what the opposite is, in my case it's my twin sister." She looked lovely towards Tsukiko to say that she wasn't a psychopath. So she walked off to find a stand to get something to drink, "Surely sounds like fun, I like to see other people their ambitions."

Her small heels making a click clack sound on the pavement that was there for the festival, okay maybe heels weren't a good idea if you considered there was grass part as well. She turned to look at the stand where Tsukiko pointed at and shrugged, "Yea sounds like a good thing to do." Did she already mention how nice it was that it was quiet here. She stared at the menu as they got closer, those hang above the bar and gave a list of none alcoholic beaverages which made sense at this hour, so instead of the apple juice she thought about before, she ordered a strawberry, mango smoothie.

#11Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Wed May 16, 2018 10:46 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 214 | TAG: @ |    

A soft laugh escaped Tsukiko's lips at Lacie's words, the girl's lips curving into a grin as she hummed softly. "Seems you are on unfavorable terms with your sister." A brief smile lingered on her lips as she decided to change the subject for the time being about their 'ambitions'.

As they ordered their beverages the white-haired lass seemingly opted to go for the very drink that Lacie had decided again: a large goblet of apple juice and once their orders arrived and she took a long sip from it she resumed their conversation. "It's not exactly an ambition, but in the previous town I stayed at I heard stories of a group of mysterious people who do all the things they want, no matter what the consequences might be... That sounds amazing in my opinion~"

She grinned sheepishly as she tapped a hand against the side of the goblet and clarified a bit further. "To do whatever you want, it could be that they have a lot of fun, and I want in on that~ That is why  I'm here at Orchidia. I want to try to find those people and have fun with them~"

Truly like a child who merely wanted to have some entertaining misadventures with people she looked up to.

- Tsukiko Himura

#12Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 3:26 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie gave a wry smile towards Tsukiko, "You could say so, it's hard to not be the favourite when you are identical. But that changed over the years." She didn't say who because officially it had always been the other way around until she read the diary of her mother where the woman confessed, she got the wrong one. She had no idea what was going on but she had even hold a summoning moment to talk about it but she had called it off as her mother had not denied it. She didn't want to talk about it, she thought she was always talking about Alice and now she was so done with it. All she had to figure out if she had been able to summon her dad to become a demon and set on her sister.

She frowned a little when they set down to drink their beverage, she tilted her head too, "You mean a guild?" because she didn't know else what organizations she could talk about but she wondered if it was only her mind, "Do you mean Phantom Lord?" she had planned to join that until the moment she figured out Alice had been there before. Which made it so that it wasn't fun anymore. So she decided against it, "But good for you." She said but even if it wasn't going on about that, she didn't mind Tsukiko.

#13Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 4:28 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 209 | TAG: @ |    

So Lacie had an identical-looking twin sister hmm? Could it be related to the feeling of dislike she felt coming from Lacie whenever she talked about her sister? Bringing the apple juice back to her lips she took another sip from it while commenting on Lacie's words. "Being a favorite while looking identical sounds like cheating." A brief smirk lingered on her lips till the conversation shifted toward the talk of her personal ambition.

"Is that what they call such a group?" The lass inquired with a smile, seemingly mildly interested in the term. She had not heard the term before, so when Lacie mentioned a name she shrugged her shoulders lightly and grinned sheepishly at her.

"I got no idea what they are called~ Might be that they are this 'Phantom Lord' guild." She didn't care too much about names, perhaps because she was all about having fun and seeking out the things that entertained her, so when she heard about a guild that was so free in nature and did only the things they liked doing? She was obviously fascinated to learn more about them.

"As long as I get to do what I want, and have fun doing it I don't care what they are called~"

- Tsukiko Himura

#14Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 4:49 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie pushed her hair on the left side behind her ear and put the straw in her mouth, nodding slightly as she just came to that awkward moment that she realized that Alice took 90% of her thoughts and that was pathatic, she felt like she definitely needed a hobby or something else to fuss over because this wasn't going to work. Not for her self at the very least, so she would focus on other things, perhaps she could join Phantom Lord with Tsukiko, but that was the other part of the conversation that would come a little later and made her consider it again. Perhaps too early in the conversation of knowing Tsukiko, but perhaps itw as super easy if you knew someone else that would join. She needed to consider this. "It's what they call a group of mages that are able to work together and well yeah there are some good things about being in a guild." She gave a short explanation and hoped it was clear enough, she actually didn't know if Tsukiko was a mage.

"Right so an organisation in the town you were last? Where were you? I know a couple." Of guilds she knew but she would just leave it be for now, she simply had to think about it. She nodded, that's what she thought and well to get this bounding going o n so she had some back up when she would have that fight with Alice so it was better to get something done about, but right now she first had to think about it. "So what do you consider fun?"

#15Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 5:02 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 243 | TAG: @ |    

So a group of mages who worked together in an organization was called a guild? Raising her free hand to her cheek she tapped it lightly while thinking on the information she had been given so far. "I see~" However, as Lacie seemingly decided to be kind enough to give her some information by asking what town she was in back when she heard the rumors the white-haired lass chimed in with a smile. "I believe the locals called it 'Oak'. I actually only arrived in Fiore recently so I'm not all too familiar with its customs and names. If not for the fact I learn languages quite easily I doubt we'd be able to speak right now~"

Indeed, it was fortunate that she had the parasite to rely on to help her master such a trivial thing so easily. However, when she was asked about what she considered fun it was a bit difficult to find an answer right away. "Hmm what do I consider fun..." Musing for a moment her lips curved into a smile as she explained a bit further.

"There was this time I worked for a guy in Oak! Basically we were playing hide and seek with a bag of jewels, and after I found the jewels I had to set the hiding place on fire. The fireworks that I caused were amazing! Now that was a lot of fun, although it didn't really last long enough to be really fun..."

The girl lamented for a moment before thinking a bit more. "And then there was this time I went collecting mushrooms and a bunch of Oji-san, ahem I mean men decided to try to play some games with me. It was kind of fun, but their bodies were a bit too fragile for playing games. So when they died I was a bit sad, but watching their leader looking all terrified was really exciting!"

A sheepish giggle escaped her lips as she looked at Lacie and asked her in return. "What about you~ What do you consider fun?"

- Tsukiko Himura

#16Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 5:42 am

Lacie Eventide
Perhaps it was good that she would have some distraction. But that made her realize again why she had wanted to join a guild and now she as incapable of joining the mysterious Grimoire Heart, Phantom Lord wasn't such a bad idea, "Wauw, that's actually very interesting, languages are, good for you." also good for her, real eye opener, "Yea it was probably Oak that's indeed where Phantom Lord reside. I wanted to join once but I can't believe how difficult it can be to join something like that, but than again I had some issues with magic and you know people want to see it." She still had problems with it but at least it didn't attack her anymore, that was a good thing.

But than Lacie asked the question that got her intruding from the beginning and she hoped that Tsukiko was a daredevil for answering it. Perhaps she was, considering she already looked strange with the red markings, perhaps only other daredevils spoke to her and Lacie was half of this group so the exception. She leaned on her left fist, planted her left elbow at the table and looked at Tsukiko explaining. She didn't really get everything that her new friend said but still there was risk here that she was willing to take, "Causing trouble always seems fun." I mean putting something on fire was a risk as well and dropping dead people? Wait, she had done jobs like that in Oak too, "Was it with Remy?"

#17Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 240 | TAG: @ |    

Issues with her magic? That sounded quite familiar, or perhaps it was because Tsukiko had been dealing with adapting to the power of the Dark Shadow parasite. In the end, after the initial transplantation of the hive queen into her body Tsukiko often was plagued by fevers and periods where her body weakened severely, but in the end, those days were growing less by the day, to the point that it only happened on rare occasions now.

"Sounds tough, but I hope you were able to resolve things." She answered with a brief smile as they turned the focus back toward the events in Oak, making her nod her head lightly in response. "Mhmm~ Some of the jobs were for Remy, but I also helped a certain doctor during my stay in Oak. Like at some point I had to climb a mountain! A freaking mountain just to get this rare herb he needed, that was quite a misadventure~" The girl admitted with a little giggle when she finally explained with a soft pout. "But those type of things only make it fun for a little while, what is kind of sad... I want to do something that keeps me excited for a longer period~"

Perhaps that was the reason why she was seeking out the Phantom Lord guild, to find that 'fun' that she longed to discover? It certainly sounded like that had been the reason for her search.

- Tsukiko Himura

#18Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 10:41 am

Lacie Eventide
She ticked with her perfect nails on the table surface, who knew what was the best way to approach this, screw the best things to approach things, it didn't bring her anywhere. Actually by not tending to laws it brought her further, look at finding Lucifer or well he basically found her. "Yes me too." she trailed off a little, "If only I got the point where I felt necessary to use magic." She wasn't even sure if the lacrima really installed Dragon Slayer magic because at this point she only had used it in the accident with Kon and never tried it again, not because she was afraid of it but she really saw no use in using magic.

So she did meet Remy that atleast explained that not all her quest were neutral, although she didn't always see the harm in Remy his quests. Tsukiko spoke about a doctor and Lacie had to think about it, than she vaguely remembered her nightmare while being awake, "Oh right, I remember that guy, if he ever offers you some weird white stuff, be careful." Because she couldn't really explain what it was all about. But as the conversation continued, Lacie nodded again, yeah keep her mind occupated from her obessesion would be a great one as well, as well as for it to be fun, "Perhaps a guild is your thing than, more people to have fun with." although she had no idea if they were interesting at all.

She took a sip of her mango smoothie, at least this was established, now how would Lacie get to the point of being able to use Tsukiko was point two.

#19Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 10:51 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 240 | TAG: @ |    

When manipulators played a game it was without a doubt of 'use' or be 'used'. In a certain language, there was a saying that either you 'do' someone or you were 'done' by someone, and she was far from done. Of course, just a glimpse at Tsukiko would have suggested little about her true intentions or the fact that beneath the smiles and carefree attitude there was a manipulative game being played. The lass took another sip from her drink, enjoying the flavor of the apple juice while she listened to Lacie's warning to be careful if the doctor ever offered her something 'unusual'. However, did actually caused the opposite effect, for the lass was more curious than ever as she listened a bit further about how Lacie thought that a guild could perhaps be a good option for her.

"Perhaps~ It certainly sounds like a good method to find more interesting people to play with~" Absently tapping her cheek with her free hand she focused her gaze back at Lacie and asked her with the same playful smile from before. "What about you, would you be interested in joining a guild someday Lacie?" The softness of her voice at the pronouncing of the girl's name and the lack of a proper honorific made it sound somewhat more intimate and sensual when she spoke her name.

"We could have our fun there together~" The girl chimed in on her idea

- Tsukiko Himura

#20Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 11:47 am

Lacie Eventide
Lacie didn't as much wanted to use Tsukiko but it was nice to have someone with powers, as she didn't trust herself with her dragon slayer ability, it sorta exploded when she had just wanted to give this sort of warning shot towards Kon. That hadn't gone as planned but still it was awesome, if only she dared again. All with all this conversation with Tsukiko made her realize that she was a coward and pretty much obsessed with her sister, it was almost as if her second plan should be to kill Alice and take over her life. She wouldn't be good at it, she also didn't want that. Let's be fair there was enough space in Fiore to be without her but she seemed to be everywhere!

She sighed, she really needed an hobby. Lacie nodded though as they spoke about the guild, yes it should definitely bring interesting people around and people that thought in a same way, perhaps even easier than Tsukiko and again the red head wondered if she should just jump in as well. She didn't know why she got a short moment of goosebumps when Tsukiko said her name, it was as if something was missing and that her body was warning her that something might be going wrong soon, "I thought about joining Phantom Lord at some point but yea, it never really happened." She shrugged, again she thought that she should take this chance, "Yea I should try to get along with that, surely sounds nice." which was a very strange way to describe it, she only knew Tsukiko now but the same as with Lucifer, she just jumped the gun and went for it.

#21Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Tsukiko

WORDS: 225 | TAG: @ |    

"Oh?" Tilting her head slightly to the side it became clear that Tsukiko was pondering about something, but judging from the smile on the white-haired lass her lips it was clear she had entered a good mood. "I got a perfect idea!"

She happily clapped her hands together as she seemingly had figured out some sort of idea, one that would surely be entertaining for the two of them. "Obviously it would be difficult to straight up to find them, right?" Of course, it would be difficult. After all they were a secretive group so she doubted that such troublemakers would expose themselves so easily.

"What do think about the idea that we lure them out!" Like an excited child, she exclaimed her idea, taking another sip from her drink as she resumed her explanation. "We do some stuff to draw their attention! Like remember Remy and how they liked to spray graffiti around the place? Let's do that! We do things and claim it to be done by the 'Phantoms!'" she grinned from ear to ear as she asked with a hint of mischief in her voice. "What say you Lacie? Up for some mischief?"

Seems someone clearly was up to no good, and was more than willing, or rater she was actually looking forward to pulling her new friend into the little misadventure!

- Tsukiko Himura

#22Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Lacie Eventide
After admitting that she wanted to join in the past too, it seemed that Tsukiko was making up a plan, strange. Very strange, Lacie never believed that people would like her if she was just herself, surely she held herself midly, not immediately jumping into the pool to show the hurt and the wounds and her crazy behaviour again. Again, Lacie only existed out of an obsession, she really need.. she kept thinking about it that didn't make it any better, perhaps a good training on magic and some new friends. She wondered how Judina was doing and if she was still considering the two of them friends. But a perfect idea, that's where her thoughts had left her off and sthe stared at the composure of her new friend, one that might understand her more than Judina would ever.

"No idea to be honest, I haven't been a real searcher, but here in Fiore you have a guild insignia, a symbol of the guild, of course depending on where you have it on your body but I think they are pretty secretive about it as they have some issues with the Rune Knights and whatsoever." The red head shrugged, the Rune Knights sucked anyway, they left her behind again, her sister, her cousin. Pathetic as they were, Lacie didn't need them, only to play her game.

Had she not raised her eyebrow about the perfect idea sentence, than she did now, "Lure them out?" Which was a fascinating idea that never crossed her mind and never would because it was crazy, no one would want a weakling like her. She listened to the plan which was crazy but she nodded, "S-sure." They would kill her and only Tsukiko would stay alive because her impressive looks, wonderful but well it didn't hurt to try. She could probably always hang up a story that she was brain washed or so. Hopefully that Phantom would never got any trouble with her sister.

#23Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Tsukiko

WORDS: 381 | TAG: @ |    

"A symbol of some sorts?" Raising a hand to her cheek she pondered for a bit, seemingly getting an idea of some sort. "Do you know what that symbol looks like?" She seemingly had an idea already. "Don't worry about the idea coming back to bite you in that pretty rear~ I got an idea already."

Her lips curving up into a smirk she motioned for Lacie to follow her after their drinks were done, and of course being the good girl she was she paid for the drinks for once and guided Lacie along the streets. "If I recall right I saw some people painting recently~" And indeed, as if on cue she spotted several buckets of graffiti paint, perfect for what she had in mind and before anyone could return to claim them, she took them for herself and walked off into an alley.

"Lacie~ I'm going to do a little trick, it's quite a simple one really, but as long as you stick near me you won't need to worry about your identity being discovered. But before that, I'll need to excuse myself for a bit."

She smiled softly, a step forwards being made as she wondered if Lacie would try to step backward. Whether this was the case or not, she would soon find that Tsukiko tried to lean in to press her lips onto Lacie's own, not just a regular kiss mind you, but let's spare the juicy details.

However, in the wake of that action, she would no doubt be able to feel the rush of mana coming over her body, as if something was invigorating her while a mask of shadows solidified along the upper-half of her face, obstructing anything above her mouth from being seen.

"Now you're a real Phantom~" The girl exclaimed with a grin as she allowed her hand to sway toward her own face, the shadows manifesting into the form of a mask as she hummed softly. "Okay~ we should first get to someplace a lot of people can see~ Then we can spray the insignia of the Phantom Lord guild on it!"

Yet little did Lacie likely know that if her action earlier wasn't interrupted, the girl had at least won a certain game of them...

- Tsukiko Himura

#24Lacie Eventide 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Lacie Eventide
Lacie nodded, a symbol yea, but she had no idea what it looked like she hadn't been close to someone from Phantom Lord, she had only heard that a waitress called her Alice, mentioned something about how she was leaving Phantom Lord and it made her decide not to join, very mature of her she knew that. But the thing was, would people not always recognize her as Alice, even to her standards, they looked nothing alike, Alice looked.. no she wasn't going to say it. Perhaps they had all forgotten her or those people were arrested. She wasn't sure if she liked talking about her rear, she actually moved her hand off the table to rub above her hip to not show she as insecure about it.

She finished the last bit of her mango smoothie, left the cup on the table as she stood up to follow Tsukiko, even if she had been here only shortly she seemed to remember more than Lacie and she arrived not so long ago either. "You have a good memory." the Dragon Slayer noted, the thing was she did too, that's why she could play off smart while she wasn't. Not really, book smart that is. She stood still and looked at the bucket, trying to remember if she had seen the insignia somewhere so she could remember it and perhaps draw it, if only she was good at that. Which made her quite distracted, she wasn't a good multitasker and not that smart it did wonders for people.

So that was when.. well what would you want to call it happened and her brown eyes stared at Tsukiko, noo! That was her first kiss. Her bottom lip trembled as she wanted to ask what happened but the surge of mana through her body, which actually did hurt, took her away from the possiblilities and she felt in pain but she simply frowned, narrowed her eyes and touched the upper part of her face, her jaw bone was covered in a strange shadowy substance that hid her face, "This is your magic?" she asked surprised, well darkness was the complete opposite of her own, so it better stuck around for as long as was needed.

She bit her lip as she looked at Tsukiko making her own mask, "The entrance of the festival is a good start." she muttered softly, she wasn't so sure what to think of all this, Tsukiko would have to like her and to protect her but how did that work.

#25Tsukiko 

Parasitic Intervention [Lacie/Open] Empty Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Tsukiko

WORDS: 254 | TAG: @ |    

"A part of it~" Tsukiko admitted with a smile as she was asked about the nature of her magic. Of course, she could go further into detail about it, but then what? Didn't that work against her plan to reveal every little detail? Although she had been quite open and honest with Lacie, she still had kept her fair share of secrets. "Sort of~ I possess the ability to conjure and manipulate shadows and solidfy them." She smiled briefly as she leaned in to whisper into Lacie's ear "I kissed you in order to imbue my mana within your body~ That's why for the time being you'll be able to have that fancy mask."

She paused for a moment, seemingly leaning even closer as she added with a more sensual tone. "Not that I disliked the flavor~ it reminded me of a mango smoothie." a little giggle followed as she spun around and started to walk toward the entrance of the festival, humming softly. "I kissed a girl~ and she tasted like a mango smoothie~"

A soft snicker escaped her lips as they reached the entrance to the festival. As one might had anticipated there was a large banner above the street welcoming people to the flower festival!

"Hmm~ I could create some shadows and solidfy them to get me up there, or I can get you up there Lacie~ Any preference? The other one of us can keep an eye open in case an early bird decides to visit the festival grounds."

- Tsukiko Himura

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum