Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interrogation Tactics [Quest: Tsukiko]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tsukiko 

Interrogation Tactics [Quest: Tsukiko] Empty Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 504/1000 | TAG: @tag | Quest: 504/1000   

To call this story a peculiar one would be quite an understatement. Why exactly would it be a peculiar tale? To understand that one had to look a bit further into the details. However, before we start, let us go and discuss the lass this tale is about. Just a glimpse of the girl as she walked along the streets of Oak would have been enough to identify her as a mysterious foreigner. Whether it was her white colored hair or her red colored eyes, the mysterious garb she wore or the red markings that pulsed along her cheek, arms and legs, it was clear that Tsukiko was not an ordinary person.

Her elder brother was quick to pull her hood back over her head, making the girl giggle softly as they approached the man who would lead her to her next assignment. What in particular was that assignment? Simply said, it was the act of interrogating someone.

The Martello family member greet them, yet not wanting to delay their mission he skipped the small chat and started to explain that the Martello family had kidnapped a member of the Tessio family that was supposed to possess critical information for an important transfer of money that the Tessio family was soon planning. However, they needed this info as quickly as possible without the man being anything wiser about who kidnapped them.

Arriving at the building they kept him captive in the man was about to hand her a balaclava when the shook her head lightly, explaining with a mischievous grin. "Tsukiko doesn't need that~ Tsukiko thinks Nii-chan should have it."

The samurai sighed softly as he nodded in agreement, accepting the balaclava while the two watched with curiosity as the girl suddenly conjured a stream of shadows to erupt from the ground beneath her!

Her entire body became encased in a shadowy mass, turning her into a featureless shadowy creature that would make even a grown adult shudder in discomfort.

"Leave it to Tsukiko Nii-chan~" the girl declared proudly as she entered the room and the samurai followed behind him.

Seated on a chair their hostage was seemingly waiting, a defiant glare on his face while Tsukiko addressed him. "Ojii-san~ do you know anything about this big cash transport that is paying Oak a visit?"

The thug glared defiantly at her, seemingly not impressed by her cheerful tone and lack of intimidation and soon stated smugly. "Do you think I'm scared of a brat in a Halloween costume?"

Hearing those words the girl giggled softly, a brief glimpse toward her elder brother suggesting that the man was quite offended by the fact their hostage had called her a brat. "Is that so~ You're unwilling to talk?"

The lass asked with the same soft tone as before, upon which the hostage retaliated with a confident threat. "If you don't release me soon my boss is going to kill you all!" Poor guy, he clearly had made the wrong choice today by trying to intimidate her...

If thou gaze long into an abyss,

the abyss will also gaze into thee.

"Fortunately,I'm not afraid of the dark~"
- Tsukiko Himura

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Tsukiko 

Interrogation Tactics [Quest: Tsukiko] Empty Tue May 15, 2018 7:32 am

Tsukiko

WORDS: 508/1000 | TAG: @tag | Quest: 1012/1000   

Slowly raising a hand to the man's face her fingertips trailed along the hostage's cheek when slowly she pulled her hand before his face, and to the man's horror, a creature that could best be described as a 'demonic insect' emerged from the sleeve of her disguise. "W-What is that?"

Sensing the fear in his voice she smiled secretly beneath her disguise as she leaned closer to whisper into the man's ear. "It's a parasite~ This cute little bugger can go inside you and then get all comfortable. First, he'd snack upon your organs, surely Ojii-san can miss a few of those right?"

The man gulped lightly as his eyes were fixated on the slowly encroaching parasite while she whispered playfully into his ear to further fuel the nightmare. "And then he'll crawl all the way up to your brain, where he'll eat all your secrets, and then make you become a puppet. Isn't that a fun idea? Or does Ojii-san prefer to tell the story himself?"

As she asked the question her fingertips reached for his chin, the parasite nearing the part where her fingers touched his flesh when the man screamed out. "PLEASE PUT THAT MONSTER AWAY! I'LL TALK! I PROMISE I'LL TALK!"

Giggling softly the girl shifted her hand backward, the parasite withdrawing into her body as she hummed playfully. "See, wasn't that difficult, right?"

The man breathed rapidly, clearly panicking as he spoke. "A-All I know is that it will take place next week! Really! They are supposed to take the route that goes along the outskirts of the Haunted Lands and go through Oak from there."

The man was bawling like a baby at this point, and with their answers gotten the girl seemed pleased with the result, turning her back at the hostage. "Pity, could have been yummy..."

After the two of them left the room Tsukiko's brother removed the balaclava and conveyed the information they had received to the tiniest detail, the Martello member handing them a pouch full of jewels and allowed them to leave. However, as the two of them left the building her brother seemingly addressed her, clearly worried about something. "Were you truly going to infect him if he didn't talk?"

However, in response to those words, the girl giggled softly and shook her head softly. "Of course not~ Tsukiko believes he wouldn't be a yummy snack for Tsukiko."

There was no doubt about it, right now that was the parasite speaking from within the girl. How long would he be able to protect Tsukiko? How long could he keep her out of danger? How long till she would be forced to learn that the greatest threat to her, was the monster that was slumbering within her?

"Is something the matter  Nii-chan?" But in response to those words the samurai simply shook his head and walked toward her, a hand raised to ruffle her hair gently.

"It's nothing, how about we get some ice cream next?" Yes, for now all he could do was keep her safe...

If thou gaze long into an abyss,

the abyss will also gaze into thee.

"Fortunately,I'm not afraid of the dark~"
- Tsukiko Himura

credit to nat of adoxography.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum