Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magnolia to Orchidia

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ceseria Walderkat 

Travel on Sat May 12, 2018 10:11 am

avatar
The days flew by like a no tomorrow and before ceseria knew a month had gone by and still she had heard nothing from Snow. She wondered if the girl had lied to her and had kidnapped her brother! She was very worried now and had to travel behind her as fast as she could so that she could free her brother from the clutches of that nice lady. It was a bit weird she had to say it like that but she didnít really had much choice in it did she. Maybe they had to leave in a hurry she shouldnít jump to conclusions to fast either she should take one step at a time and just travel after them so that she would find out the truth herself without putting snow as a suspect yet. She quickly ran to her apartment that she was hiring with the small amount of money that she had left. She really should start doing jobs if she wanted to continue live in places that are nice to live in or she would soon find herself sleeping in some stable to cut expenses. Not that she wanted to do that but if she had no other choice she wouldnít mind it either. It was something you had to do in troubling times she thought to herself.

She sighed as she was starting to pack all her clothes and armor into her bags. It wasnít that much too pack but it still took a bit of time to do it and it was slowing her travel down as time was ticking away. She had asked people around town where the girl had went since she was quite the beauty too behold so most males of the town remembered seeing her. it seemed she was heading for orchidia and thatís where she was going too now. She also heard that their was a flower festival going on something she didnít know but she had quite the intrest into it now. Maybe she could have some fun with her brother at that festival since they would be reunited soon or atleast thatís what she was hoping for. She zipped up the bags and threw it over her shoulder and went out of the door slamming it close and closing the chapter of her journey. Time for new adventures she thought too herself and started to walk down the street.

410/400

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum