Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Festival Booth] The Dunk Tank! (Closed)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Yukirochisu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 8:49 am

avatar
How to Play
Welcome welcome., one and all to the Dunking Booth. Unoriginal, I know, stfu, you're here aren't you?

To play this game, get in line and get ready to play! Here are the rules.

◴ Only one group may play at a time. If you arrive with friends please establish your own order to play the game. All members must post once before playing the game, then I will post. The game will start from then.

◴ On my post, I will roll the dice. My number will be whatever I roll, plus my STR (44). After I roll, each member of the group (assuming there is more than one) will only post once at a time. Each user's number is their roll, plus their STR value.  

◴ If the user gets a high roll, I will be dunked. If not, then u suk lol jk. Then I will set back on my seat and await to get dunked by the next player.

◴ After my post, please exit the thread, as you have already played.

◴ After you have read all of the rules, reply to the first post and let's get dunked on! . . . well me. Let's dunk me I guess. This is going to be a bad idea I can feel it

Additional Note: "Payment" would be prior to Zuzu (the Vulpix) getting the ball for you. It would be nothing more than a jar of money. You could drop trash in it and she wouldn't notice anyways.

Current Queue:
Current (and final) Player : Shura

Previous Players: : Rishi, Notte

(Don't worry, this will always be updated)

See the first booth, HERE!

. . . she laughed at all of the kids around her, throwing balls at the target as hard as they could. It wasn't that she was mean or anything, she simply could use a bath. But to sink a Neko in water had attracted a far larger crowd that she had expected. It didn't matter, she had her breakfast and was prepared to get wet until sundown. People would pay just a few jewels to play the game. Maybe at night she would find another food booth to sedate her hunger, but for now, she was going to avoid cramping up again. Her own white furred companion remained outside, aiding her in ways that the cage prevented. It was all working smooth, for now at least.

"Zuzu pick me a good contender this time!" she would yell at her pet, who was all too content with fetching the balls. She would trot along, getting the balls as needed. Who would be next?

. . . .  woman sits on a chair atop a trap door. Water fills the tank under her. A target is attached to a lever some meters away from a single base ball. Will you throw it?
NAMELESS,
THE MANJI WARLORD


201 Words
Miss Manji



Last edited by Nameless on Sat May 05, 2018 2:50 pm; edited 6 times in total

#2Rishi Namatzu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 9:12 am

avatar
Rishi Namatzu


Rishi had walked up to the stand, getting ready for whatever game was in store. This was the first booth she had been to so far, and it seemed like the easiest out of the bunch so far. She had seen a small snow vulpix running around picking up the balls that they had been using for throwing, and by the looks of it, this booth was a dunk tank. She pulled a few jewels out of her pocket and had been ready to pay the price to play, watching the small kids throwing the balls and horribly missing the target. She laughed for a moment, then looked at who was inside the dunk tank. It was a... neko? Oh man, this was going to be even more fun than she had first thought. She seemed dry, and if she knocked her off, then she would feel like the most accomplished person in the world. Knocking that little kitty cat off the seat would be fun, and she was going to attempt to do just that. She paid her jewels and had gotten ready for throwing, doing some arm stretches and doing a few calculations. She couldn't lose, that was something that she was completely sure of. "Alright let's see what I can do..." she said as she finished her last arm stretch, waiting for the ball.

Tags: @Nameless
Word Count: 227
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

#3Yukirochisu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 9:50 am

avatar
A girl was next. She knew the type. She was small and had something to prove. She sat in her seat and folded her arms with a grand smile on her face. She couldn't be no more than a teenager. Whatever. She was gonna waste her money surely, and Nameless was going to get a taco. . . or maybe another one of those little octopus ball things.

That girl had a fistful of money and something to prove. So be it. "Zuzu give that little pale girl with the money the next one. Let's watch her fail next!"

The little animal would let out a squeak of excitement, fetching one of the balls one of the children left behind. She would pick it up in her mouth only to run up to the girl and take a seat in front of her. She would look at her with wide eyes, waiting for the ball to be thrown so she could recover it another time. Zuzu didn't really know what was going on, but to have the whole town play fetch with her seemed fun enough.

Nameless smiled as Zuzu would near her next victim. "Hit me with your best shot!"

NAMELESS,
THE MANJI WARLORD


201 Words
Miss Manji


+22

#4Jyu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 9:50 am

avatar
The member 'Nameless' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 3

#5Rishi Namatzu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 11:03 am

avatar
Rishi Namatzu


Rishi had laughed for a moment as the small animal had brought her the ball. Surely there was no way she could lose, as she had calculated the perfect strategy. All she had to do was throw at a certain angle, and she would win it. She closed her eyes, then moved her arm back, looking like a catapult, then pushed the ball forwards, sending it flying out of her hand. She didn't want to see if she had hit it or not, as if she didn't end up hitting it there would be major humiliation. She had imagined the sweet sweet taste of victory if she had hit it, and then she had imagined everyone laughing at her if she missed. There was cheering in the back of her mind, and as the ball had left her hand, she could feel something, something full of hope. Maybe she hit it, she was really hoping that she did, and as she opened her eyes, she saw the ball flying towards the target. Would it go off track and miss? She was thinking too much. She had to let it play out, and if she missed, then too bad for her, things didn't always go according to plan.

Tags: @Nameless
Word Count: 207
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?


+30

#6Jyu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 11:03 am

avatar
The member 'Rishi Namatzu' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 92

#7Yukirochisu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 11:14 am

avatar
Everything. Everything about this game was calculated. The average force of one person's pitch, the angle people throw. The pounds of force against the target. The trajectory, the weight of the chair as well as all of the pullies and gears that held the trap door. . . .but man, she was bad at math.

The ball would hit its mark, ringing a bell as it did so. Nameless didn't actually mind the water and was a fair sport. Even if it had failed, she had her own lever to drop herself into the water, but it had seemed as if the girl was able to do it all herself. She smiled. . . .

And then the doors opened up and the kitty fell into the water.

It seemed as if the girl had done a job well done.

She was the first to sink her today, her own body was beginning to sweat. For her, the cold pool of water was nothing more than relief to ease her troubles. She would rise to the surface, laughing a bit, the people all around cheering at the girl's success. Nameless leaned over the rim of the pool wondering if the girl would cheer her victory.
NAMELESS,
THE MANJI WARLORD


205 Words
Miss Manji

#8Rishi Namatzu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 1:15 pm

avatar
Rishi Namatzu


The sight of the ball hitting the target only made the girl smile. A wave of relief rushed over her as the bell had rung, and a splash followed shortly after. She had watched the neko slide into the water, and all the people cheering as it happened made the experience that much more memorable. People were jumping around, and Rishi would have been jumping too, but she wanted to keep that mature image, not like some guy's girlfriend who was elated because he had just won her a giant panda. No, she couldn't be known that way, so she only tilted her head, smiled, and bowed. In her mind, she had been screaming and jumping around, but that really wasn't something she could do, considering her clothing choice wasn't exactly the best for jumping around. She didn't want to break her wood sandals, certainly not now, as she didn't have much money to go and get new ones. She bowed one last time before turning back around and smirking at the neko, then turning back around. There was much more to do at the festival, and she had just completed the first thing. Maybe she could win all the games, who knew? It was time to go find out.

~~EXIT~~

Tags: @Nameless
Word Count: 210
Notes: Let's all be friends, ne?

#9Yukirochisu 

Default on Thu May 03, 2018 1:29 pm

avatar
She was much different than she had imagined. Perhaps she was wrong. Maybe mortals weren't so bland after all. She smiled, lifting her body upon the rim of the pool. She kicked the lever closing the trap door, pulling her chair up as well. She would once again center it, and take a seat upon it like a throne. She looked at the cheering crowd. Surely this would stir up the next guest, the question was not when the next would step up, but who.

She looked across the crowd, trying to find the next contender. Surely someone strong, or some child would step up, but whom. Who would dare to challenge the game again?

"Ready up Zuzu, let's find the next customer!" Nameless would proclaim, her ivory furred fox skipping over to get the ball Rishi had just thrown. The balls would be rather dry for living in a fox's mouth for most of the day. At least she wasn't a dog that drooled as often as people would think.

She would sit again next to the container of cash, waiting for the next person to drop their payment.

"WHOSE NEXT?" The Neko beckoned for the next player. It would be a long day.
NAMELESS,
THE MANJI WARLORD


205 Words
Miss Manji

#10Notte Giornata 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 2:33 pm

avatar
Just coming back from that nice lady he had some extra cash because she actually let him have it, Notte liked having some cash in his pockets for once but he just wanted to save it, for now, he was kind of bored but didn't wanna walk the board again by stealing something else.

Walking around it soon came to him that there should be no reason that he should be bored, as well he was in a festival.

Wondering where he should go first he wanted to do something he hadn't done before so he pulled up a map he had grabbed when he first came into the city, he looked on the map and saw a Ferris wheel, They're boring he saw a circus Clowns freak me out then he saw a dunking tank, That might seem fun... he thought. He had never really done a dunking tank before so hopefully, it would be fun.

After walking for a bit he finally arrived at the dunking tank, in it was a cat-like girl, feeling a bit bad for she being in the dunking he exclaimed "Hey mind if I have a go?" he said as he put a buck into the pot before he then exclaimed "I like bets so let's make one if I miss I jump in the water and if I win I get to take you out for lunch!" He gave a cheeky smile as he waited to receive the ball. "Then again it would be catastrophic if I did dunk you, stay with me meow but I've been waiting for a mewment like this" Notte died a bit inside.

#11Yukirochisu 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 2:44 pm

avatar
Everyone seemed to have white hair. Either everyone was as old as she thought, or were as dead as she was, because none of them were Setsuna, at least that's what she believed. The man, or boy, she wasn't sure how old anyone was anymore, stepped up. He asked for a shot.

Her animal sat next to the jar that requested a payment. She nodded to her snow fox, signaling her to give the man the ball. He seemed odd, if not carefree. He seemed to put all of his chips on black, claiming that if he won he'd take her on a date to lunch. I've got a feline that I'm gonna starve then. she'd say, almost without emotion. With the ball, she would have to wait to see what the outcome would be.

She didn't mind all of the people trying to dunk her, after all it was of her own choice. With the sun high up, the heat begun to beat down on her body. She almost begged for someone to win the game at every shot. If not, she would have to endure the heat until someone one. But seeing as the other girl just won, she would have some time before the water dried off.  "Fire away." she would say.
NAMELESS,
THE MANJI WARLORD


215 Words
Miss Manji


+44

#12Jyu 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 2:44 pm

avatar
The member 'Nameless' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 54

#13Notte Giornata 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 2:58 pm

avatar
"Ha Nah I feel like it's my lucky day today!" He said as he took the ball from the snow fox thanking it with a pat, he took his stance and prepared his throw for some reason he felt like it was gonna be pretty hard to get this shot, everything seemed dizzy and wobbly maybe there was something in the ramen he didn't realise or maybe it was that drink he had he wasn't really paying attention, he hadn't really been good at throwing he was more of the catching kind but that wasn't gonna stop him, he slid his hands through his pinkish hair and thought what she meant about having white hair, feeling quite offended he said "Ey my hairs pink dont mess around with my hair business" He said quite butt hurt.

More determined than ever he took a stance and threw the ball as hard as he could, by that moment he already knew he had most likely missed he remembered he had a bit more spending money so he wasn't that disappointed by the fact he had probably missed at least he had accepted it.

#14Jyu 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 2:58 pm

avatar
The member 'Notte Giornata' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 41

#15Yukirochisu 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 3:11 pm

avatar
Of course it was that way. The ones that speak the loudest are usually the ones that leave the biggest disappointment. She expected it. It didn't matter what happened really, she won either way. Either she got paid and got cleaned, or got paid and got to chill.

The man threw the ball only to miss. Zuzu would run towards it only to fetch it after it hit the net behind the target, again she would run to where she was before. She would sit infront of the man, waiting his second payment if he wanted to play again. The crowd moved around them all, not drawing too much attention as before.

She would remain in her seat, folding her legs, one swaying in her thought. "You gonna play again?" she would say. "If not, you're gonna start a line."

She looked over to see her pet had already gotten the ball for him. "Well, it looks like she's gonna decide for him." she thought to herself. People would pay just a few jewels to play the game. Maybe at night she would find another food booth to sedate her hunger, but for now, she was going to avoid cramping up again.

Even if he won, it wouldn't be until it was all over for her to eat. That was just how it was.
NAMELESS,
THE MANJI WARLORD


224 Words
Miss Manji


You can roll your next post to play again.

#16Jyu 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 3:11 pm

avatar
The member 'Nameless' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 45

#17Notte Giornata 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 3:42 pm

avatar
Being determined to get that ball directly into the target he wanted to try again, he shouted to the girl "I'll get you this time!" He chuckled before waiting for the snow fox to come back, he genuinely wondered why he missed it had seemed like all odds were against him, he felt no better this but he still decided to take it on, in hindsight this game was quite a scam, she still got paid either way so who's the real one winning, if anything the water just woke her up, if the person getting dunked was someone who he knew or someone he hated maybe it would of been funny but there was no point of getting the girl into the box, if anything it's not even really funny is it.

Even though all of this logic he still wanted to get the girl for the sake of taking her out she was quite rude but she seemed quite fun so what was the point, he said he wanted to have fun when he came to this festival so fun he shall have, who knows maybe he'll become a sadistic shit by from my until the ball was thrown.
"I might be a big talker but you realise I'm gonna keep trying till I get you out of that seat... Still, it's good for you as i'm paying" he chuckled

#18Jyu 

Default on Fri May 04, 2018 3:42 pm

avatar
The member 'Notte Giornata' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 65

#19Yukirochisu 

Default on Sat May 05, 2018 8:18 am

avatar
Pitiful. It was just what it was. The man threw the ball only to miss, again. The ones that speak the loudest are usually the ones that leave the biggest disappointment. She expected it. It didn't matter what happened really, she won either way. Either she got paid and got cleaned, or got paid and got to chill.

"C'mon!" she said, almost taunting him, "How you gonna afford to take me out to lunch if you spend all your money trying to sink me!?" She thought about it, maybe there was some good snacks for just a few jewels. She didn't really know what else there was, she didn't explore the rest of the festival yet.

She would remain in her seat, folding her legs, one swaying in her thought. "Well?" she would let him decide. She looked over to see her pet had already gotten the ball for him. Zuzu happily played this game of fetch for as long as it would continue. The both of the snow white haired animals would feed off of this event, and when it was over, they would return to their festivities. She didn't plan for it to last forever, maybe someone else would run it after. Who knows.

But would he play again?
NAMELESS,
THE MANJI WARLORD


224 Words
Miss Manji


You can roll your next post to play again, or you may exit.

#20Jyu 

Default on Sat May 05, 2018 8:18 am

avatar
The member 'Nameless' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 13

#21Notte Giornata 

Default on Sat May 05, 2018 11:46 am

avatar
For some reason, Notte felt a lot better about this try than the others maybe that drink had worn off or maybe the raw fuel that is rage cleared his system of the horrible substance, then again he could just be blaming something else for his lack skill, but a kid can dream.

Talking about balls he's always been fascinated by them, who knows maybe in the future he would look more into them and create something cool to do with them maybe a steel ball of kinds, that would probably be something that no one's ever seen but he feels like it might be referencing something, either way, a steel ball would be something he thought he could work well with but in this situation it was just a weighted ball just heavy enough to be able to smash the target, not litterally smash but to activate the contraption.

Starting to spin the ball on his finger he decided that he was gonna get the target this time no matter what, he would make a personal bet if he got this target he would prioritize this steel ball idea and make it into a staple.

SWISHHH



Last edited by Notte Giornata on Sat May 05, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

#22Jyu 

Default on Sat May 05, 2018 11:46 am

avatar
The member 'Notte Giornata' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 14

#23Yukirochisu 

Default on Sat May 05, 2018 11:54 am

avatar
Nope. She decided. No matter what happened, no matter if he missed, she was gonna pull the lever and drop herself anyways. It was bad for business. He made the game look too hard. All it was supposed to do was eat up money and make the parents win for their kids. Instead she attracted all of these mages with something to prove. None of them seemed to be the physical type. Oh well.

She could only hope that - . . . nope. He missed again. "C'mon, you're nyot even close!" she sighed, waving her arms around in disappointment. Zuzu again proudly trotted over to retrieve the ball once more for the man that seemed to have far too much pocket change. It was the same routine. Fetch, return, sit, wait, give. Nameless sighed. She hoped his next shot would be close at least so it would be at least believable that he hit his mark.

Now it was a game of who, and no longer when. Would he play the game again, or would be count his losses and leave the tank? It didn't matter, money was money. Didn't matter who paid to play, as long as money landed in the jar. Whatever happened after this, she was determined to put an end to this game. One day of waiting was long enough.
NAMELESS,
THE MANJI WARLORD


225 Words
Miss Manji


You can roll your next post to play again, or you may exit.

#24Jyu 

Default on Sat May 05, 2018 11:54 am

avatar
The member 'Nameless' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 48

#25Notte Giornata 

Default on Sat May 05, 2018 12:03 pm

avatar
Notte had failed himself and decided to just walk away and take the L he, but it seemed he had one more try so grabbed the ball one more time and threw a half-assed inaccurate throw that would 100% miss.

This thing was a waste of time and a waste of money but he did have a bit of fun, and he did come up with the concept of the steel ball thing so in the end, it wasn't that bad, maybe he would not have thought up of it and where would that leave him, maybe at some point he could rework his own magic to be based around this concept but he wouldn't really know how to get rid of his current magic there had to be some kind of potion maybe?

Before he left he shouted at the cat girl "It was a pleasure to meet you hope your dunking business goes well, I'm obviously not suited for throwing I should probably work on my upper body strength" he said as he left an extra buck in the jar as a tip he patted the snow fox and took his leave who knows maybe their paths will cross again.

Swoosh?



Last edited by Notte Giornata on Sat May 05, 2018 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum