Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weapon questions and claws

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Requiem 

Weapon questions and claws Empty Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Requiem
1. If I as a neko am holding a one handed weapon would u be able to extend my claws in the hand that isn't holding the weapon at a penalty (10% buff instead of 20%)

2. Does weapon mastery effect weapons made by a spell i.e. if I have a spell that creates a sword and I'm a grandmaster with swords does the durability buff apply to the magic sword I created, or does it only apply to weapons from the weapon shop?

3. I'm sure this has been brought up, but I didn't see anything about it in the answered questions, wouldn't it make more sense for nekos to have claws out of their fingernails instead of Wolverine style claws?

The last question isn't all that important, but I am curious to understand the reasoning behind that.

My pain will never ruin my smile
And my darkness protects my light
Weapon questions and claws Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId
#2Nastasya 

Weapon questions and claws Empty Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:57 am

Nastasya
Hi Requiem,

For your first question, the regulations already state that you can't wield a weapon while using your claws, that could be understood as that you would have to use both hands and that there is no split version as in; you can't use one hand and have in the other hand still a weapon.

As for your second question for as far as I know the durabilty gained by having a weapon mastery is only for the items that you would be able to get through the shop so not available for the weapons you make by spells. Apart from that we are currently looking at changing weapon mastery so it might be different in the near future.

and for your third question; I'm not entirely sure why wolverine claws were picked but perhaps for stability considering it comes from strong knuckles and not fingernails but that's only my own opinion as I can't give you the reasons why the site picked it. Perhaps at some point when Jyu is less busy you can ask him casually in the chat, at the moment he just has a lot of work to do.

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya
#3Requiem 

Weapon questions and claws Empty Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:16 am

Requiem
Ok, thanks for not killing the curious cat ;P

My pain will never ruin my smile
And my darkness protects my light
Weapon questions and claws Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRheMfjuJy-VF0173Ca6-RfL8AyNymKicC8Qny4h62Hmzr_OiId
#4Nastasya 

Weapon questions and claws Empty Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:29 am

Nastasya
This line of questioning has been solved.

and definitely no problem!

#8e1ed ~ Nastasya

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum