Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

She bad bad bad [Chi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 am

Baron
Barry awoke early today, since meeting Asura for their first quest together he had been taking better care of himself, his hair, his eye brows, even his posture had all changed for the better. His hair had changed in the way of its health, his posture had straightened, his shoulders drooped, and even his demeanor had all changed. For some reason knowing the mono blonde had changed him in ways that he couldn't describe and it was all for the better. To compete with her in more than just eating contest he had forced himself to read more, this journey to reading had caused him to go from library to book store in Magnolia in search of things to help him broaden his vocabulary.

Though, it was rather hard since he couldn't read... At all. It was difficult to say really, seriously, most of these words were hard to read. Words like "dynamic" and "propaganda" were tough ones, though sooner or later he felt as if he could get this going and figure out the right words. He held a book up to his face now even while he sat on a bench on the outskirts of Mag Central park. "How on earth do I get this... What word even is this?"

She bad bad bad [Chi] MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Chisu Lau Manji 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 am

Chisu Lau Manji

FOR THE MANJI
WHO COULD EVER LOVE ME?

It had seemed as if something was brewing. She could feel as if her child, Bodak was in danger, but there was no need to worry. They were all Manji, and their god would only allow them to die, when they were to die. Their god would save them in a time of need. But should they throw their lives for another, then nothing could be done.

Chi wandered Magnolia, her black jacket and the furred color. The smell of blood lingering over her. The tears and holes in her pants as well as jacket from the knives and swords still apparent. They were a mark of failure. Her failure to die.

She would be cursed to walk this earth, waiting for her god's answer. If she could discover how her cousin, her sister, Les, had died so quick, then perhaps her burden would be saved. That was why she came to this place. This was why she wandered.

She would notice none but the stones on the ground as her head hung low.

She would not notice that man. She would not remember who he was, or used to be. She could barely remember her own name.

She could not wait to die.

But that would come, in time.

#3Baron 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:44 am

Baron
Barry stretched his arms and legs and yawned loudly as he put the book down next to himself. He noticed in his stretching a woman on her way, down in the dumps, head down as she was kicking rocks and moving along without so much as a care. Feeling her emptiness, the Saiyan stood up and watched as she went and eventually stood up. She looked like she could use her noodles slurped! That made him feel better. Dusting himself off and holding his book closely he'd jog behind her before finally getting close enough, when he was closing in he'd reach out and tap her on her shoulder.

"Hello mam, are you okay? Can I slurp your noodles?" he asked worriedly, hopefully, she knew what he meant and if she didn't no matter he'd explain in full, it seemed all she needed was a little help after all. He smiled at her with a wide grin as he waited for her response, maybe just maybe, she'd accept his offer and if not he'd be in for quite a toss up. Was she a mage? Maybe, just maybe, she could use the poke to lift up her spirits in the right direction.

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#4Chisu Lau Manji 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:55 am

Chisu Lau Manji

FOR THE MANJI
WHO COULD EVER LOVE ME?

What in gods name . . .

She knew people who spoke like that. His name. . . what was his name.

No, he was not like a normal perverted man, or anyone else with some twisted morals. No, this was a learned phrase, but from who, and for what? Whatever it meant, it was surely harmless, or perhaps the opposite. Chisu was no fool, but she was also not unwise.

But the same, he felt familiar. Had she met him before? The answer had to be yes, but who was he?

"I'll be fine." she answered. "Could you instead give me your name?"

Whoever he was, surely he could spare some time to hear a tale. Perhaps he was a resident of this town and could show her to the site of the incident. Just maybe be could help. Maybe he could be of use.

Or perhaps she was better off calling Wayne.

Wayne. That was his name. The name of that lowly knight who sought power. That large oaf that only recently learned how to read correctly. That man.

Oh how she missed her old companions. But she would cross their paths sooner or later, in this life or the next. That was her reason to live...

. . . a reason to live.

#5Baron 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17 am

Baron
"My name? What?" he tilted his head, that was a bit personal, wasn't it? Sure he just asked her to slurp her noodles but that was a crime for another day, not something he was just going to flat out do. He needed time, money, ambiance, atmosphere, something different really not in the middle of a park, but then she went and asked him his name? How uncouth! Still, since she was so down on her luck he'd oblige her fully, "Sure, uh, my name is Fenrir." he nodded to her, it was a pet name given to him and it'd do for now until he knew this woman better.

With that out of the way he rubbed the back of his neck and tried to force up a smile as he waited for her to further speak, "What's your name?" he'd asks just as happy, she seemed to at the very least better? There were gears turning in her head that was better than nothing. He'd wait for a moment, and looked her over before taking a deep breath, "So about those noodles, yes? no? maybe so? I guess we can get them anywhere really I don't mind.."

🐺
#6Chisu Lau Manji 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:15 pm

Chisu Lau Manji

BAD, BAD
Girl, you make me feel so good~

"At least it wasn't Ragnar." she would think to herself. It was amusing to recall such tales. But those were stories of another time, and another deity. Here, there was no god. She had abandoned her children, or at least, declined any further conversation with them.

Perhaps they had failed her. Perhaps the entire ritual was a failure. They needed to find answers. And that was what this city would give.

"I'm Miss Manji, and I will have to decline your offer." she would speak, without having anything else to really offer the man. Surely she was the one who was actually in need, and not him. However imagining it so, was enough to ease her spirits, if even for just a moment.

She had come to this place with a mission in mind and would not leave without the answer. But even with a task at hand, she could not deny the man's company. While it was unneeded, she did find pleasure in knowing that she really didn't need to be alone.

There was other people out there. People who could ease the pain of loneliness.  People who could show her the life she should have lived. People who could comfort her.

Last edited by Chi Lau Manji on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more words for min.)

#7Baron 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Baron
Barry took a deep breath and exhaled sharply as he looked the woman in her eye. There was something off about her, she seemed too... Out of it? Was that a phrase? It wasn't nice to say such a thing but she truly did seem to have quite a few worries on her mind. Of course, he could have been making a bogus assumption, but what did he know? He was but a humble Lycan who didn't know her from a hole in the ground. Meaning she was a stranger of sorts, of course, most strangers became friends after conversation so he could probably... Just probably offer to make her acquaintance into a friendship.

Coughing into a closed fist he laughed and nervously rubbed the back of his neck as he thought about what he was going to say next, she didn't seem the talkative type. "So, how are you? Anything interesting happening for you today?" he didn't have a clue what to talk about, wait! The scape goat question! The most powerful of all questions! "How about the weather this evening? Nice and warm out right?" he was certain this was a good question, so good that it seemed fool proof.

🐺
#8Chisu Lau Manji 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Chisu Lau Manji
]

BAD, BAD

He took a long breath, something strange only in this scenario. What was he analyzing that required him to relax his thoughts? What was he planning?

Maybe something within him as stirring and maybe he was fighting back some evil as well. Of course, this was all a guess, having no recollection of the man, but something about him was familiar. His smell... where did she remember this smell?

He would cough and rub his head, there was definitely something on his mind, but what? Was he going to assault her, or was his mind having a dramatic shift? She was confused, but at the same time sure of what was going to happen next. He was going to -

Oh. So that's what he wanted to say. Perhaps she wasn't prepared at all.

"Fine? I guess?" she had pushed her own worries aside, almost forgetting them, "It's... nice I guess?"

It was a strange place to be in, and the more she thought about it, the more it began to worry her. Were they there because they chose to be, or were they forced?

No, Chisu stayed because of this weird sense of familiarity, but why? Who was this man? Why was she drawn to him? What gave her this strange feeling of meeting an old friend?
[/

#9Baron 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 am

Baron
Barry kind of just zoned out for a moment, she was... Something after all, awkward, scary, silly, funny. Who was she was beyond he. He looked down at her for a moment trying to think of other conversation starters, but it was just too hard. Maybe there was another way to lighten up whatever.... This was. His hand sort of circled her face in a silent gesture. She seemed alright, kind of hot, but she didn't have much in the way of noodles it seemed. He had seen better noodles, but alas he was not a man to judge what was slurped.

"You've got some good looking noodles there, maybe..." he opened his mouth to speak, placing his hands on his hips, "Looks to me you could probably use a good time." he nodded again and tried his best to think up something, "One way to have a good time around these parts." he reached out and tagged her a bit harshly with more power than he should have.

"You're it." with that he ran off in the opposite direction with a childish chuckle escaping his lips. Yes, he was a grown man who liked to play tag, big whoop, want to fight about it?

🐺
#10Chisu Lau Manji 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:08 am

Chisu Lau Manji

BAD, BAD

It only got weirder with each passing moment. It was almost as if they were tethered to the ground for this loop of a moment. Infinite first meetings. It was cursed and empty, yet full of mystery. What was this city and why was this moment seeming to be the most important aspect of this place?

Then he opened up his mouth once more to speak, only causing her to wonder what kind of random words would spill out together. She would wait eagerly, only to find him... wanting to play a game?

She could have left it at that. She could have walked away to end the day. But she was drawn to the moment. It was like being a child again, and she could not allow herself to pass up the moment. His hand had shoved her shoulder, enough to shake the moment.

"What?" She questioned the moment, only for him to run in another direction. Watching his step, he was already faster than her unless she... no. Not here. She had to catch up.

And so she ran after the man, giving into her own childish heart. And soon, her life would change, but she would not know if it was for better or for worse.

No one would.

#11Baron 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Baron
Barry ran like a man possessed as he playfuly tried to out run the woman, though as he ran his nose picked up on something sweet. Something delicious. Something he had smelled the last time he had met another... He looked back at the woman with a narrowed gaze, "Hold on, you aren't human are you?" he walked up to her, quietly smelling the air around her as he would soon realize that she was indeed NOT what he thought at first. She wasn't human, couldn't be.

No wonder she didn't want him slurping her noodles, it was a case of Lycan vs Lycan territory marking. he needed to fight her to get things underway rightfully. Well, not rightfully, but they were wolves. "Are you a wolf too? Odd you don't have a collar." he tapped his neck with two fingers. With a large grin he extended a hand, "How about a proper intro? I'm uh... Fenrir nice to meet you." he made it out without asking his signature question.

What a woman she was, though her face looked familiar, "Do you know a woman named Name?" he didn't know where the question came from but he wanted to ask.

🐺
#12Chisu Lau Manji 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:07 am

Chisu Lau Manji

BAD, BAD

Senses intertwined, memories would be lost. Chisu would never have the faintest clue of such things to remind her she had met the man many suns ago. But with his words, she would remember a vampire who stuck to her ailing wound, telling her of her horrid rotten scent. She was a human then. But she was not a human now.

"My collar is branded onto my skin. My collar is the burden I carry, for it chains me to this world." he would tap his neck, Chisu unknowingly answering his questions. It came almost instinctive.

"Miss Manji," she would repeat. "Chisu Lau Manji." Then he asked the most peculiar question, one that could have many answers. The question itself, was questionable. How much did he know?

"That depends." she would answer him, "If you ask of goddess Nameless, she is simply just as she is. if you ask of my sister, Namé Les, then I'm afraid you had just missed her."

It was an answer she sought for herself to hear. And with it another followed.

"She'll live again. She's my only friend. But don't forget about young Bodak, pay no mind and her neck will snap!" And the voice rang from between her ears. Why did she speak now... and what did she mean?

** "Namé Les" is not pronounced as "nameless" but rather, Nah-Mee Leas

#13Chisu Lau Manji 

She bad bad bad [Chi] Empty Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:23 am

Chisu Lau Manji

BAD, BAD

As much as she was drawn to this place, and him, there was other places for her to go to. She wanted to find answers, but instead was left with even more questions. There was no time for her to play around and make small talk. There was a world that she had to discover, and a spirit she had to invoke. There was much she wanted to ask the man, but there was even more she could not risk letting him know.

She had to make sure the next world, this world, was the one for her precious Bodak. Wherever she was, and whatever she was doing, Chisu had to protect her. To her, she was just like her own daughter. To Nameless, she was her daughter.

"May we meet again, Fenrir." she would way, before turning away and running to a random direction.

She had to get out of this city. She had to get back home. She had to find her answers some where. And here, was not the place. Chisu stayed because of this weird sense of familiarity, but why? This wasn't the question she needed to ask. Instead, she needed to ask herself why she remained here, while there was matters to tend to.

And for that, she would disappear... even if just for a moment...

/exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum