Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

No Peeping [Quest: Asura]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Asura Nightshade 

No Peeping [Quest: Asura] Empty Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:40 am

Asura Nightshade

Magnolia was indeed a town to behold. A little less extravagant than Crocus but filled with the same form of weirdness and odd stuff that you would be bound to find anywhere else in this disastrous country of Fiore. Asura couldn't help but release a light sigh as she glanced at the sheet in her hand which gave her the gist of what her next job would be about.  

Needless, after the little rendezvous with Alice for her last job, she was a little exhausted. That job had proven to be quite a hassle and truth be told, if the other woman hadn't been there, there was absolutely no way that Asura would have been able to defeat the unruly men that wanted to steal from then. Thank god, she ran into her in the right time at the right place. Alice had plans to leave for Hargeon in the time of perhaps, a few days and as luck would have it, Asura herself was being sent to Hargeon as well so the two girls decided they would go together after having become slightly closer. But before that, the blonde had a few errands to take care of.

Including, the one that was written on the sheet that she held in her hand. The heels of her shoes clacked on the pavements of Magnolia as she made her way to her destination and stopped in front of the big board that had on it, in bright blue letters the words 'Magnolia Bathhouse'. Yup, that was where her next mission was. In the bathhouse. Why? Because, apparently there was a peeping tom going around and causing havoc within the bathhouse and so, it had caused quite a fuss and was proving to be bad for the business. Hence, the owner, Bella Missandra, sent a request for someone to take care of this mess before her business suffers a loss to big and Asura had been chosen for this job. Just her luck. She shuffled around in her pockets and took out the key to the bathhouse that apparently, Bella had given the HQ in Magnolia when they she filed for the complaint.  She had closed off the woman's bath and gave the key to allow a Knight to go inside and hopefully, catch that peeping tom when he or she would decide to come. It was nearing evening, with the sun slowly descending downwards and the sky taking upon a cantaloupe hue. Apparently, it was around this time when most of the cases took place which could make sense. After all, it would be too obvious in the day and there would be nothing to see in the night so it was understandable why it was during the evening even though it didn't make it any less repulsive.  

So, Asura strapped her Warrior Sword on her and made sure that her Plates were with her as well. After all, who knew how dangerous this man would possibly be. Better to be safe than sorry. And with that, she entered the bathhouse, hoping above all else that she come out of this with a sane mind.

[ 523 / 2000 ]

#2Asura Nightshade 

No Peeping [Quest: Asura] Empty Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:44 am

Asura Nightshade
It was a little odd that Bella wasn't there to guide her around or tell her what to do and instead just handed the keys over but oh well, it would have to do for the time being. Asura looked around the bathhouse, taking in the sight. It was relatively dark inside considering the fact that it was nearly evening. Letting a sigh leave her lips, the woman went and hunched down into a corner of a room, making sure that she wasn't visible from any place whatsoever, either the door or the window. And, she waited, patiently, for the peeper to come and make a move.

Almost around ten to fifteen minutes had passed by with Asura hiding in the corner, keeping an eye out for anything and focusing on her surroundings so she could hear if someone was close by. At this point, she honestly wondered whether the peeper had somehow become aware of their little plan and wasn't going to come today. She really hoped not otherwise, it would be an entire waste of a fucking day. And Asura was not in the mood to leave empty handed.  

It was perhaps, after a few more minutes that she heard a little squeak in the corner of the room. The blonde's ears perked up as she noted a slight shuffling that could be heard very easily. Was it the peeper? Asura kept quiet and low until she could distinguish more sounds and all of a sudden she heard the voice of a man exclaim, "What the hell? Where are the women?" That was it! It was the peeping tom, it had to be him! The man grumbled a little bit more, enough for Asura to recognize that he was somewhere in the opposite corner of the big room from where she was. From the little that she could make out, it seemed as though he was hiding behind them decorations, namely, plants that covered the entire side of one wall. She had him! And the only person he'd be going now to was jail. "Huh, where is there no one here? Did I waste an entire day?" He exclaimed and Asura had to hold herself back from wanting to smack his face off. What a repulsive man. Despite that though, his voice was rather soft and not unruly like she had expected it to be. Regardless, his perverseness was appalling, and she'd put him in his place, alright.

Asura got out from her hiding spot and sauntered over into his direction, trying to be as quite as she could possibly can. When she neared him, she quickly moved the plants away and lo and behold, there he was! The peeping tom, looking up at her in a mix of shock and confusion. He had blue hair that was covered with a black cap and had binoculars around his neck, for obvious person. The blonde let a grimace cover her face as she looked at him and said, "I've finally found you."

[ 1026 / 2000 ]

#3Asura Nightshade 

No Peeping [Quest: Asura] Empty Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:46 am

Asura Nightshade
The man looked at her strange and seemed to quickly skim her appearance. It didn't take him long to realize she was a Rune Knight if the clothes and the sword were any giveaway. He scrunched his face up into a glare and quickly stood up as she looked at Asura with a distasteful face. It was clear that he wasn't happy with whatever had just happened. However, Asura wasn't in the mood to deal with him and so she quickly got to the point, "I'm a Rune Knight, as you might have already guessed. We've received complaints about there being a peeping tom in this bathhouse and it seems like I've finally found him, huh?" She remarked as she snaked him up and down. The man scoffed at her, clearly resentful and curled his lips lightly upwards in a smirk.

"Huh, just because you think you're a Rune Knight doesn't mean that I'll start cowering in front of you, all scared. You better think again and if you think I'll let you take away the one thing in my life that brings me immense happiness." Asura raised an eyebrow at the man, after his little monologue and let a very audible sigh escape her lips. She fingered at her sword in nonchalance and looked at him blankly. The man looked back at her, wondering why she was being so....unresponsive until she rolled her eyes, took out her sword from her hilt and said, "Alright fine. If that's how you want it to be, so be it."

He eyed her sword and shook his head lightly before rolling his fists and aiming them at her. "Bring it on." Asura raised her sword above her head and charged towards the man, aiming to diminish the small distance that existed between them. However, as she reached him, he ducked to the side. Damn, the guy was fast. The man seemed like he had other ideas and even though he was the one who challenged her to fight, he was dashing for the door to run away. Asura grit her teeth and chased after him, she wasn't about to let him run away from her after waiting for him for so long. The man had almost reached the entrance to the bathhouse and was about to open the door to it leading Asura to wonder how he manages to get in and out so easily. However, before he could, she threw the sword in his direction which impaled itself on the door, blocking his way. Asura jumped forward and threw herself on top of him, sending the both of them to the ground. He fought back quite well aiming to push the woman off of him and succeeded in doing so as well as he got on top of Asura and raised his fist to smack her in the face. Ouch, that one hurt.

However, it wasn't enough to knock her completely out but before he could punch her once again, the woman leaned slightly to the side so that his fist would meet her shoulder plates and he yelped, jumping back slightly in surprise. Asura took that chance and got up, taking her sword from its position on the door and smacked the hilt against the peeper's head before, kicking him in the face so that he went down and his head hit the floor rather badly. The blonde stood up, breathing heavily as she looked at the now seemingly unconscious man in front of her.  

[ 1610 / 2000 ]

#4Asura Nightshade 

No Peeping [Quest: Asura] Empty Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 am

Asura Nightshade
Well, would you look at that. He was done and out. Asura breathed a sigh of relief as she sat down and panted. This one was sure a tough cookie to handle. As she sat there trying to regain her birth, the door jiggled slightly and in came inside, a group of woman who looked at Asura and the unconscious man strangely. The blonde returned the stare and raised a light eyebrow at them.

"Uh, hello." One of the woman said, "Are you the Rune Knight who was sent to get the pervert who's after us?" Asura nodded at that and gestured her head towards the man who lay on the floor, his binoculars now broken after their little fight. "Is that him?!" The same woman shrieked and Asura hastily nodded in reply. The woman, who was blonde and rather beautiful if Asura might say so herself, looked at the man in utter distaste before motioning to the girls behind her to take him to the authorities. Asura sat there confused as it happened and as if all of a sudden, remembering that she was sitting on the floor, she stood up just as the other woman turned the lights on, causing the glare to hurt the blonde's eyes for a minute.

"My apologies, I haven't introduced myself." The woman said, "I'm Bella, the owner of this bathhouse and you are...?" She left the end of her sentence hanging as Asura realized that she was Bella. Wow, this woman was incredibly gorgeous.  

As if remembering the question, the blonde bowed lightly and said, "Asura Nightshade, Apprentice Rune Knight, at your service ma'am."

"Oh, leave the formalities out. Thank you so much for catching that bastard. The audacity of his to try to make my business go out and scare my customers away. It's a good thing you caught him otherwise, I would have lost it. Honestly." She shook her head, clearly infuriated at the happenings that had occurred after which she looked at Asura, scanning her up and down. Truth be told, Asura felt a little uncomfortable being scrutinized however, Bella then nodded her head and reached into her purse.

"Here's your reward for your troubles and if you'd like, I can offer you a bath here as well, which has special magical herbs in them. Really beneficial if you have magic. So, how about it?" She asked as she handed Asura the money and even though, the blonde was thinking of refusing the bath offer especially, because she didn't possess magic, she had to admit that the offer was tempting especially, after the scuffling around that she had just done. And so, Asura nodded, gratefully and said, "Yes, I'd like that. Quite a lot, actually. Thank you for your kindness."

Bella nodded at her and requested her to follow along as she prepared the bath for the Knight and left her to her doings. Asura sighed and got into the bath, relaxing almost instantly. She had to admit after a long day of hiding and encountering as well as, fighting and arresting a messed up pervert who liked to watch women take baths, this was definitely the perfect way to end such a day. She just hoped that there wasn't any other peeping tom otherwise, oh boy, would she be pissed.

[ 2163 / 2000 ]

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum